The unexpected turn [COMPLETE...

By craziest_arshian

#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Arshi's Apartment & Important Note
Dayout???
Pain
Past (I)
Past (II)
Past (III)
Agreement
New Cover
Engagement
Khushi
India
Important Notice
Reason
Khushi in Shantivan
Bechara Arnav
Snakewaji aa gaye (Mr.Snakewa came)
Family
Precap
First Step
Who is Anjali ?
Anjali hurts Khushi ?
Cat Fight
Try this please
Realization
Trauma
Trauma (b)
Trauma (c)
Dadi's Entry
Consolation
Bechara Arnav (II)
What is Anjali's plan ??
Khushi's Outburst
Arnav
Thoughts
Where is Khushi ??
Arrested !!
Part 40
I will not leave you !!
Aman Mathur
Janmo Janam
Shock !!
Anjali's Punishment
Aman : The GREAT
Clients
IMPORTANT
Regret (Long Update)
Pregnant ??
Suicide !!
Last Part

Part 35

4.5K 305 47
By craziest_arshian

Hey Guys !! Thank you so so so much for supporting me this much . This book has crossed 55,200+ readers/views ... I am so glad that you are liking the story and also it has 5100+ votes which is a big achievement for me as this is an ongoing story . Thank you so much for your love and support .

I dedicate this update to all my lovely readers . I love you all a lot .

****************************************************************

Khushi walked out of Raizada Mansion and got inside her car . Soon the car came to life and zoomed away from the mansion . 

HOSPITAL 

Doctor came out of the OT . Anjali and Mami rushed to the doctor while Nani cared less .

Why did Anjali care about Shyam ??

Well , she needs to go somewhere urgently . Why would she think about someone other than herself right ??

Anjali : Doctor how is Shyamji ??

Doc : He is good . We need to keep him under observation for some days . If he takes medication and all properly and on time than he will be fine soon and ya he cannot walk because of the glass pieces as well as because he has fallen down from stairs , for some days . Its better not to put pressure on his sole now . So its better if he uses a wheel chair .

Anjali : Sure doc . We'll see that .

Mami : Hello Hi Bye Bye Doctorz when can wez meetwa our damadji (son-in-law) ??

Doc : He is not conscious now and also its preferable that no one meets him till tomorrow . He needs a lot of rest because on only his feet but his head is also injured . And because of the effects of medicine and saline he will not be conscious till tomorrow . So for now you can watch him from out after we shift him to the ward . 

Anjali : Okay doc . No problem .

The doctor smiled and took their leave , not before calling Anjali with him , so that he can make her understand about his medication and all .

*****************************************************

Khushi was driving but got caught on a traffic . Someone had an accident there . She called one of the traffic police and asked him about it .

Khushi : Uh .... can you please tell me how much time will it take to clear the traffic ??

Traffic police : Madam ... It will take one or two hours at least to clear the traffic . It is preferable to go back before other cars come and block your way to reverse your car afterwards . 

Khushi : But I need to reach the place .

Traffic police : Where are you heading towards madam ??

Khushi : Laxminagar !!

Traffic police : Oh then there is another way to reach there also .

Khushi : But that is a very dangerous place . You know its a jungle and many people don't use that route as well .

Traffic police : Arey madam . Its just a matter of once . Anyways , that route seems scary because not many people use that but they use the highway . Its nothing that there are animals there . Its just that it remains un-used so seems scary . 

Khushi : Okay !! Anyways I need to reach early .

Traffic Police : Yeah !! And its not confirmed if the jam would be free in some hours , so its better to go that way and also that is a shortcut .

Khushi :(smiling) Yeah !!! Thank you !!

Saying Khushi closed her windows and reversed the car heading towards the other route .

Seeing Khushi's car zooming out , he sighed and went to a corner , crossing roads . He met a man there , who had a handkerchief covering the half of his face .

Man : What happened ??

Police : I sent her that way !!

Man : Good .

Police : Money ??

Man : Here it is !!

The man gave the police a bunch of money and went from there .

****************************************************************

 Khushi turned on the the radio as to divert and relax her mind . She smiled as the song played . 

Yeh aaina hai ya tu hai
Jo roz mujhko sanwaare
Itna lagi sochne kyun
Main aajkal tere baare

She remembered Arnav . How he watched her , how he smiled at her , how he made her blush and how she got lost everytime when he would shout at her for not taking care of herself .

Tu jheel khamoshiyon ki
Lafzon ki main toh lehar hoon
Ehsaas ki tu hai duniya
Chhota sa main ek shehar hoon

Yeh aaina hai ya tu hai
Jo roz mujhko sanwaare

How he used to listen patiently to her banter . How he made her feel special with his sweet gestures .

Khud se hai agar tu bekhabar bekhabar
Rakh loon main tera khayal kya

Chupke chupke tu nazar mein utar

Sapno mein loon main sambhaal kyaSapno mein loon main sambhaal kya

Main daud ke paas aaun
Tu neend mein jo pukaare
Main ret hoon tu hai dariya
Baithi hoon tere kinaare

Yeh aaina hai ya tu hai
Jo roz mujhko sanwaare

Tanha hai agar tera safar humsafar
Tanhaai ka main jawaab hoon
Hoga mera bhi asar tu agar
Padh le main teri kitaab hoon

Seene pe mujhko sajaa ke
Jo raat saari guzaare
Toh main savere se keh doon
Mere shehar tu na aa re

Yeh aaina hai ya tu hai
Jo roz mujhko sanwaare

How he shared his every thing with her . Everyday he returned home he used to share everything that happened the whole day , just to make her feel better , when she was in depression . How he shared his inner turmoils with her and let her share her turmoils with him . How he understood her very well and let her cry if she wants , with his hands on hers always . How he used to get nightmares of losing her and how he cried in her embrace . She remembered every special moment she spent with him , with her soulmate . How every touch of him made her aware of the love he has for her .

The song ended and the other song played which made her frown . 

Paas aaye
Dooriyaan phir bhi kam naa hui
Ek adhuri si hamari kahani rahi

Aasmaan ko zameen,ye zaroori nahi

Jaa mile... jaa mile...

Ishq saccha wahi
Jisko milti nahi
manzilein... manzilein...

She was about to change the song when from nowhere two cars came , one from back and one from front , leaving no way for her , one side there was jungle , the other side was cliff . Two boys from the front car and two boys from the back came to her and tried to open the door , but could not as it was locked . She was scared . They took iron rods and started hitting the window . 

Rang thhe, noor tha
Jab kareeb tu tha
Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan
Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan

Hamari adhuri kahani

Hamari adhuri kahaniHamari adhuri kahani

Khushi : (fearfully whispering) Arnav !! 

OTHER SIDE

Arnav stopped the car abruptly feeling his heart , which was throbbing hard as if it will come out any time . His breath turned uneven . 

Khushbuon se teri yunhi takra gaye
Chalte chalte dekho na hum kahaan aa gaye
Jannatein agar yahin

Tu dikhe kyon nahin

Chaand suraj sabhi hai yahaanIntezar tera sadiyon se kar rahaPyaasi baithi hai kab se yahaan
Hamari adhoori kahaaniHamari adhoori kahaaniHamari adhoori kahaaniHamari adhoori kahaaniHamari adhoori kahaani

Akash saw that and took a bottle of water and gave it to Arnav .

Akash : Bhai ?? What happened ?? Please drink the water !! You are sweating .

Arnav : Akash , Khushi !! She is in danger !! My Khushi is in danger Akash ... she needs me . 

Akash : But bhai , bodyguards are there with her na ?? So relax !! Nothing will happen to her .

Arnav : No Akash , Khushi has not taken bodyguards with her .

Akash :(shocked) WHAT ?? But bhai how can you let her go alone like that ?? 

Arnav : I know I should not have allowed her Akash but you know na she is so stubborn ?? (remembering something) Oh yea I have fixed a tracker in her body . Let me check her location .

He took his phone and tried to track her but it was showing "connection lost" . 

Arnav : (hitting the steering) Dammit !! 

Akash : What happened bhai ??

Arnav : Connection lost .

Akash : Uh !! Bhai check the last location . Maybe we can find her ??

Arnav : Yea !! ...... It is showing her last location was highway that we use to reach Laxminagar .

Akash : Bhai how many minutes ago was she there ??

Arnav : 10 .

Akash : Lets go there !! Maybe we can find here ??

Arnav : Hmm ... but first let me call mom and inquire . 

Akash : Yea !!

Arnav called Garima .

ON CALL

Arnav : Mom , has Khushi reached there ??

Garima : No Arnav !! But why are you asking like that ??

Arnav : Oh no no !! I just had some work but she is not picking up the call . (jokingly) You know na your daughter never picks up a call while driving ??

Garima : (smiling) yes yes I know , my dear son-in-law .

Arnav : Okay !! Please call me when Khushi reaches there .

Garima : Sure !! 

END OF CALL 

Arnav : Akash ... call Karan (their private investigation team head) and ask him to find Khushi . 

Akash nodded his head while Arnav started the car and zoomed towards the highway where Khushi was present 10 minutes before .

****************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED .....

So how was it guys ??

Hope you like it ??

IMPORTANT 

My school is gonna reopen now so  the next update will be a little late and maybe little short as well ... as I had informed before so sorry for that .

And ya sorry for the lyrics of the song but how much I am editing ... it is changing in the same position ... maybe some problem .... so sorry for that !! 

LUV

AAYUSHI

2038 WORDS .... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.7K 17
A rewrite of the show IPKKND. Arnav was not kidnapped from the airport. How does Khushi try to prove her innocence? How does Arnav find out the truth...
79.3K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
245K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
34.7K 2.6K 20
Arnav learns about Khushi's engagement and he is shattered. He has questions but will Khushi answer them? Garima wonders if she was being fair with K...