Everywhere (Niall Horan)

By natasjae

'You can't find love everywhere in the world or from everyone, and that's something everybody has to learn ho... More

Author's note!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

645 11 0
By natasjae

Next morning I woke up beside Olivia. She was still asleep. I decided on doing as always, so I texted Niall.

E: good morning:)

N: good morning sleepyhead!

E: what are you talking about?

N: it's 11am at yours, it's usual around 9;)

E: oh, now you're keeping up on my sleeping schedule? No jk. Yeah, it got a little late last night.

N: what's that supposed to mean?

E: oh god, mr overprotective. We fell asleep 2am or something, while watching a movie.

N: I'm not overprotective

E: yeah let's just leave it there;)

N: I'm not!

E: sure, I'll call ya later. Goodnight to you!

N: thanks

I saw Olivia in the corner of my eye, rolling around. "Who are you texting, and why do you have that big of a smile on your face?" She asked.

"No one," I said looking at the clock. "Imma start packing my things, I have to do some work."

I couldn't really tell her that I wanted to be done with my work by the afternoon. Since Niall will wake up some time around then. But I tried my best to hide it.

"Oh, yeah. I have a guard later as well too." Olivia works at a supermarket in town. She wants to be a clothing designer, right now she's studying a lot so she works at the side. So she can earn more money.

"Cool." I stuffed my duvet in the bigger bag, and zipped both of them.

"Well I'll call ya sometime." I said as we reached the end of the stairs in the hallway.

"Yeah, see ya!" She said before closing the door while I drove away.

On the way home my stomach started to rumble. Dang it, we forgot breakfast. I was too excited to go home and work before calling Niall.

I decided on a quick breakfast at Macdonald's. I ordered a shake and a McMuffin. The muffin tasted like always, not the best. But it was enough to calm my stomach.

When I got home, the house was completely quiet. I walked in the empty kitchen to grab a drink, and walked upstairs to look in the twins rooms.

Josh were home but Oakley weren't. Apparently mom was at work and dad at a meeting.

I quickly did the days work and checked the time.

15pm

Niall will be up in an hour or so. Which means I have some time to shower and get cleaned up before he's awake.

Afterwards it was a few minutes over 16pm and Niall should've just woken up.

I decided on texting him first so I wouldn't wake him up, just in case.

E: good morning, are ya up?

He immediately answered.

N: yeah, just woke up. Wanna call? I wanna tell ya something:)

E: sure!

Just as I sent the message, he called on FaceTime.

"Hello," he said in his raspy morning voice. He looked so good too. And he could literally say 'I woke up like this' and you wouldn't believe him.

"Hi!" I said.

"Gimme one sec. I'm gonna go to the sofa."

"Sure!" I said, maybe a little too high pitched.

He walked to the living room having the phone in his hand while filming half of his head and bare chest.

He sat down in the sofa and caught me staring at him.

"So..." he spoke, taking me back to reality.

"Sorry," I awkwardly said.

"I wanted to tell you first, before the world."

"Okay?" I excitedly spoke.

"I'm starting the ticket sale for my tour tomorrow!" He happily exclaimed.

"No way! Already?" I spoke surprised by how fast the time has went by. Is it already time for the ticket sale?

"Yeah, wanna now when I reach ya town?" He winked.

"Tell me." I said chuckling in amazement.

"I'm starting in Asia, then I'll take South America, then North America, you know Canada and all too. And THEN I'll take around Italy and drive up in Europe and end it in Norway!"

"Oh! That sounds nice! Where in Asia are you starting?" I asked interested.

"Ehh, Japan or Singapore i think. Or was it Australia? I don't fully remember." He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"It's fine, where are you touring in the U.S?" I asked as I thought he would remember better.

"Ehh, ya questions are intense." He chuckled. "I don't know when or the exact dates. But I will in LA, of course, then in Vegas, Houston, Tennessee, Seattle, New Orleans, San Diego. And I think Chicago too. I'm touring a lot of places, so I don't remember lots of it."

"It's okay, I don't blame you. I barely remember what you just said, so." I shrugged as he started laughing.

"Oh god, what's your favorite cities?" He asked.

"Ehh, I really like Hershey, London, Berlin and Solvang, of course."

"What is Solvang? I've never heard of it before."

"What? You haven't? I thought you at least would've known that city! They call it 'the Danish capital of America'!" I was actually a little shocked he didn't know that city.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Where is it in America?"

"Well, I've never really been there, just driven through it. But it's in California, west of LA. You know around Santa Barbara?"

"Oh yeah! I think I've heard of it before."

"Yeah, not many know about it I guess."

"No maybe not. But i wanted to tell you something else too." He changed the topic.

"Go on!"

"I have around 2 weeks off between every tenth show, or so. And I thought, you know, it'll be perfect for when I'll reach ya in Denmark, 'cause it's some of the last shows."

"Mhm," I nodded.

"And I maybe thought you wanted to show me a little around your town, ya know?" He shyly said.

"Of course. Don't be that afraid to ask me about something like that. I technically can't bite ya, you know?" I smirked as he started to laugh hysterically while his cheeks were flushing.

"I know. But when we're going to meet, you still have a chance to do it."

"Yeah, you're probably right." I chuckled.

"Well, I'm going to a meeting soon. So I better get off before my manager or bodyguard's calling me."

"Sure. Talk to ya later then!"

"Yeah, bye petal!"

"Bye Niall!"

———————————————————————

Author's note:

Hey y'all! I hope you're enjoying the story. This chapter comes with a good convo if ya ask me! Also tell me how you feel about it, there's nothing better than feedback!! And do you like the new cover? I've been switching it quite a bit. Thank you so much for reading the chapter and thank you so much for 900 reads! I'm still really shocked that people want to read this! If you have some ideas for the stories or any grammars that's wrong, don't be afraid to comment either! Remember to follow me, vote it and leave a comment! If you want you can follow my TikTok too, it's @natasjae!
Love xx!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.1K 28
So if we knew all along, why did it take so long? We've known it since we were young, so why did it take so long? *^*^*^* Friendship is a connectio...
1.5M 36K 76
Niall Horan has taken a keen interest on Twitter and Instagram during his time off. During one of his live sessions, a certain girl catches his eye...
698K 13.9K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...
6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...