A Chicago Love Story (SEQUEL...

By S1UTH0US3

This is a second book of my other story that I decided to make cus a lot of people liked the first one so I t... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)

(7)

1K 31 46
By S1UTH0US3

When I woke up both of them was gone so I got up and went downstairs to look for them. I seen Von in the kitchen with Dayvon and Yanni. Dayvon was sitting on the counter eating something then Yanni started laughing and she put her hands on Von's shoulders. Yanni: "You're funnyyy 🤣 And dis lil man is so cuteee" I folded my arms and said "I know she fuckin lyin.." under my breath. I came all the way down and said "Wassup." Yanni: "Heyy. I was just standing here talkin to Dayvon bout his tattoos. Well Von. Since y'all got the same name." I stared at her then Von said "Why you sayin my full name?" Yanni: "Huh? I just thought... Nevermind it's not important. So who's that on your neck?" She put her hand on the side of his neck and Von pulled away from her and said "My friend. Imma need for you to back up. Aye Lai watch him for a minute imma be back" He stared at Yanni then he gave me a kiss and walked upstairs. Yanni: "Y'all are such a cute lil family." Me: "Yeah thank you.." I rubbed Dayvon's head then I said "Whatchu eatin stinky?" Dayvon: "Ion know" I took it out his hands and read the packet then he started fussing. Me: "Hush boy damn. I was just reading it" Von came back downstairs with a tank top on then I said "Why you give him applesauce this early? 😂" Von: "Shidd I asked him what he wanted and dats what he pointed to." I shook my head then I said "Uh... Yanni where's Nique?" She pointed to the steps and said "He went to the bathroom but I think he's talking to Mani now." I picked Dayvon up then I said "Oh.. Well we gon be upstairs. Holla if you need us" We walked upstairs and Von said "Dat hoe weird." I sat Dayvon on the bed and put some cartoons on then I said "You handled it so gooddd 😭. You told her to move and everything" I kissed him and he said "Cus she all touchy and shit. Yo ass was just standing there 🤣" Me: "Cus I wanted to see whatchu was gon do. Nique might wanna watch dat one.. She just a lil too touchy wit mfs." Durk walked in the room and said "Aye Lai." Me: "Wassup" Durk: "You wanna go out to the mall wit me? I needa pick up some stuff and I want you to help me pick some shit out." Me: "Okay imma bring Dayvon. I gotta get him dressed so just gimme a lil bit." He nodded and shut the door then I looked at Von and said "You wanna come?" Von: "Y'alls mall is set up weird. Ion wanna be here wit dat weird girl doe. Imma go but sit inna car" Me: "Well whenever you make up yo mind you needa hurry up." He sucked his teeth and stared at me then he said "Shut up." Me: "Dayvon." He ignored me and stared at the TV so I cut it off and said "Dayvon." He turned around and said "I'm watching TV." Me: "Boy... I'm bout to get you dressed cus we gon go to the store wit Durk okay?"

He nodded and I pulled some clothes out his bag and handed it to him. Von: "Uhnt uhn hollup." He took the clothes out Dayvon's hands and said "I'm finna dress him." Me: "Don't have my baby lookin stupid." Von: "Man I'm not." I walked out and went downstairs again and I seen Nique and Yanni sittin on the couch all cuddled up. Nique: "Wassup" Me: "Shidd nun. Boutta go to the mall wit Von and Durk. Imma prolly take Dayvon to build a bear or sum." Yanni: "Aw I wanna go to build a bear." Nique: "I just took yo ass 2 weeks ago..." Yanni: "I know but they got new stuff baby." She started grabbin at his shirt and sayin "Pleaseee?" Nique rolled his eyes and said "Fine. But you only gettin one thing outta there." Yanni: "Okay." She kissed his cheek then she got up and said "I'm going to the bathroom." After she walked upstairs Nique said "Dis lil hoe makin my pockets hurt off build a bear. She just like you." Me: "What? How? 😭" Nique: "She's fuckin obsessed with stuffed animals and ion know why. She gon have to start flippin bricks or sum if she want allat." Me: "You bout dumb as shit." Durk came down and said "Hey." Nique: "Wassup. Aye imma be takin Yanni to da mall but imma let y'all go wherever den imma take Yanni to whateva store she wanna go to." Durk: "Aye it don't matter to me. I just need somebody dat knows where everything inna mall is 😂. We don't be in Atlanta a lot." Yanni came back down and said "I'm ready." Nique: "Ight. Imma prolly see y'all at the mall." He got up and dapped Durk up then he walked out with her. Von came downstairs with Dayvon on his hip then he said "Yeah lil folks. Daddy gotchu dressed up better den Mama ever did." Me: "Most definitely not." Durk: "Y'all ready?" Me: "Yeah. We can take yo car since his seat still inna back of it." We all walked out and I put Dayvon in his seat then Durk drove us
to the mall. When we got out the first place Durk went was the baby store. Von: "Da fuck we doin in here?" Me: "Shh. You gon scare dese white folk cussin like dat 🤣" Von: "Fuck dem white people." Me: "Durk havin a baby so he gotta come to the baby store. Idiot." Von: "But why dis early?" Durk: "Cus she finna have drip before she even come out. I'm gettin her pink everything. She gon be a lil princess." I started smiling then I said "Okayy. Dis is cute."

I wanted to record the whole thing since Mani wasn't there to see it so I pulled my phone out and recorded everything Durk was doin. He was looking at shoes, clothes, bottles, bibs and everything. Durk: "I can't wait." Von: "My daughter finna be a lil thug. You is too lil boy." He patted Dayvon's head and I shook my head. Dayvon: "Did y'all come here when I was little?" Me: "No cus we was in Chicago baby 😭" Von: "You still is lil." Durk picked up a small pink onesie with hearts on it then he said "Bam." Me: "Is it for newborns?" He looked at the tag and said "Ion know." Me: "No stupid you gotta look at the rack you pulled it from" Durk: "Oh shit. I ain't neva shopped for babies. It say 3-6 months." Me: "I guess it depends on how big the baby is when she come out." Durk: "If she too little she gon grow into it." Von picked up a breast pump and said "Da fuck?" Me: "It goes onna tiddy to pull out milk." He put it on Durk's chest and started laughing. Durk: "Move nigga 😂" Me: "Stop before you get us kicked out." I sat it back down and he said "See Dayvon. Mama don't let us have fun." Durk found 2 bibs that said "Princess" and "Daddy's girl" then he said "Yeahhh." Me: "Dis is too cute." Durk: "Wait til she get older. She finna be spoiled." Von: "And bad. Spoiled kids is bad asf." Durk: "Dayvon spoiled and he ain't bad 🤣" Me: "He ain't spoiled 😭" Von: "Cap." Me: "He ain't spoiled. Shut up. You posed to be takin up for him stupid." Von: "Nigga don't call me stupid." Me: "Stupid." He put his hand on my throat and acted like he was choking me then I started laughing and he gave me a kiss. An old white lady was staring at us and Von said "Fuck she lookin at" Durk: "Aye I'm done. Ion see nun else." Me: "Ight. You wanna go to build a bear Dayvon?" He looked up and started smiling then he said "Yeah." He tried running off then I said "Aye aye wait. We gotta pay for all this stuff first." Von grabbed his hand and pulled him back then he said "I wanna go now." Durk: "Gimme a minute lil man."

He paid for all his stuff then we walked out and went to build a bear. As soon as we walked in I seen Nique standing there with Yanni. I walked up to them and said "Y'all still here?" Nique: "She don't know which one she want. She needa hurry up." Dayvon ran up to me with a bear skin then he said "Mama it ain't got no stuff in it." Nique: "It ain't posed to. It's dead" I smacked his arm and said "Stop you gon scare him 😂" I grabbed Dayvon's hand then I said "You pick out the one you want then we stuff him and dress him okay?" He pulled me over to a bin of teddy bear skins then he said "Dat." He picked up a dark blue one and I said "Okay." Von came over to us and said "Durk makin a cat for da baby 🤣" Me: "Aw Mani gon be so happy." We went to the stuffing station and a lady stood there and said "Hi, is this all we have for today?" Dayvon nodded and handed her the skin then she put it on the pole and started filling it up. Dayvon: "Why they put the stick in his butt Mama?" Von started laughing then I said "They gotta stuff him." Dayvon: "They gotta stuff his butt?" Von kept laughing and I said "You childish 😭" The lady handed him the bear then she said "Pick a heart out the bin." I heard somebody say "Hurry tf up mane shit." So I turned around and seen Nique standing at one of the bins with Yanni. She put her hand up and said "I'm coming hollon." Von: "Aht. Cus once you get to lookin you gon want something." I sucked my teeth and said "No I'm not." The lady made Dayvon kiss the heart then he stuffed it in the back and she sewed it up. She pointed to a bin of clothes and she said "You can dress him or you can leave him how he is." Dayvon pulled us over to the clothes and started digging in bin. Von found a spider man suit then he said "Aye." Dayvon turned around and said "I want dat one." I watched Durk get the bear stuffed and the lady asked him to kiss the heart and he said "I ain't doin allat weird shit ma'am." We paid for Dayvon's bear then we waited on Durk to finish.

He dressed the cat in a princess dress then he paid for it and Von said "Yo ass goin all out 😂" Durk: "Fasho. I got to." We walked out and went to the car then I said "You gon have Mani innat house crying all day 🤣" Von: "Yo ass shoulda bought some tissues or sum. Allat damn crying she doin." Durk: "Ion know why she cryin so much." Me: "She's pregnant. It's hormones" Von: "You ain't cry when you was pregnant." Durk: "She still had an attitude doe" Me: "Well it's different for everyone 😭" We went back home then we went inside and I seen Gramma in the kitchen cooking something to eat. Me: "Whatchu cookin Gramma?" She turned around and said "I'm makin something for Mani. Dat baby needa eat." Dayvon: "Nana I got a bear." He showed it to her and she said "Ohh look at yo lil spider thing." Durk: "Imma go give Mani allis shit." Me: "Hollon I wanna see her reaction." I went upstairs with him then he opened the door and said "Imani?" Mani: "Huh?" Durk: "Why you sittin inna dark?" Mani: "Ion know. Whatchu want?" Durk: "I gotchu sum from the mall." She rolled over and said "What is it?" He handed her the bag then she pulled everything out and started screaming. Mani: "It's so cuteee" He handed her the bear and that's what made her start crying. Mani: "Why you always goin out yo way to make me cry? I hate you" He started laughing then he bent down and gave her a kiss. Mani: "Did Lai pick it out?" I shook my head and said "He picked allat out." She put her arms around him then she said "Aww I hate you. You always makin me cry" Von came in the room and said "Whatchu screamin for?" Mani: "Nothing." Von: "It ain't sound like nun." Mani: "Shut up. You annoying asf." Me: "Damn chill 😂" Von: "She got beef wit me and ion even know what I did." Mani: "You just irritating. You and Nique both. I be wanting to choke you" Von: "Nigga what did I do?" Mani: "Everything." Von: "Man shut up. Dats why you gon have to push a baby out yo shit." Mani: "Lai did too." Von: "But she ain't pregnant right now. Unless she ain't tellin me." Me: "I'm not pregnant 🤣" Von: "Ight den." Mani threw a pillow at him and said "Get out." Von: "Ouu she mad. Look at ha face." Mani: "Nigga get out. I'm bout to hit you in yo face." Me: "Just go 😭" Von: "She maddd 😂" Mani: "If I have to get up imma whoop yo ass." Von: "Mani." She rolled her eyes and said "What" Von: "You mad?" She got up and tried chasing him out the room but Durk pulled her back by her arm then she said "Imma get yo bitch ass later." Von: "You pregnant. You betta be careful" Mani: "Shut da fuck up" Me: "Y'all needa relaxxxx like damn." Mani: "Get yo nigga." Von: "Never lackinnn." I started pushing him out then I shut their door and said "You doin too much. Leave dem alone"

He walked in our room and said "I'm just fuckin wit her 🤣" I shook my head then I sat on the bed and let him lay on me. Nique came in a few minutes later and I said "Hey. Where Yanni at?" Nique: "I told her inna mall dat if she don't come on I was gon leave her and she kept sayin hollon so I left her ass in there." Me: "You lyinnn 😭" Nique: "Hell naw." His phone started ringing and he said "Oh dis her right na." He put it on speaker and said "Wassup" Yanni: "Nigga did you really fuckin leave me?" Nique: "Do you see my car out there?" Yanni: "I should kick yo fuckin ass. What da fuck is yo problem?" Nique: "I told yo ass to come on and yeen wanna listen. You thought I was playin." Yanni: "Nigga I told you dat I was comin! Why da fuck you-" He hung up and said "Tuh she betta watch who she talkin to. She got me fucked up." Von started laughing then he said "Aye imma start doin dat to you." Me: "And you betta be ready to fight as soon as you do." His phone rang again then he said "Yeoo." Yanni: "Dominique. I know you ain't just hang up on me... I KNOW you ain't hang up on me." Nique: "I did. And?" Yanni: "You make me fuckin sick. Yo ass betta be onna mf way to get me." Nique: "I'm not." Yanni: "Nique I'm bout ready to kick yo fuckin ass." Nique: "Hope yo ass can catch a Lyft or sum. Betta hitchhike." Yanni started yelling and cussing then he hung up again. Nique: "She a handful." Me: "She gon beat yo ass and imma laugh." Nique: "I wish tf she would. Ain't nobody scared of her lil ass. She needa stop cussin at me like dat cus I ain't the one. I'm not wit da arguing and shit." Von: "On god." Me: "You a mfn lie cus you stay arguing wit me." Nique's phone rang again then he started laughing and he said "Hello?" Yanni: "I'm onna way to yo granny house." Nique: "Oh you got a ride?" Yanni: "Mhm. Just wait." Nique: "Fuck you mean?" Yanni: "Just wait." Nique: "Nah what da fuck is you talkin bout?" She hung up and he said "Ayo." I started laughing then I said "Ouuu she petty chile 😂" Von: "She gon beat you tf up."

I nodded and Nique said "Y'all gon have my back doe right?" Me: "Uh no. You pissed her off and you finna deal wit dat." Von: "Dats yo hoe." Nique: "Man fuck y'all. Mani!" Mani: "What?" Nique: "You tryna do me a favor?" Mani: "Huh?" Nique: "Beat somebody up fa me!" Mani: "Nigga I'm pregnant go to hell!" Me: "You coulda just walked in her room and had dat conversation but... I guess not." Nique: "If she wanna fight den we can fight. I'm wit da shits." A few minutes later Gramma yelled for Nique and she said "Yanni here!" Nique: "Dayum." Me: "Why you gettin scared? 🤣" Nique: "I'm starting to realize dat dis hoe crazy." Yanni came upstairs with Dayvon then she said "He was waiting on yall." Nique stepped back and stared at her then she said "He's adorable." Me: "Thank you." She looked at Nique and laughed then she walked out. Von: "Bruh dats dat shit Lai be doin." Me: "Mhm." Nique: "So what she finna do?" Me: "She prolly gon start an argument or fuck yo shit up. Clothes, shoes, car. Whateva." Nique: "Shit." Dayvon got in the bed next to me and yawned then I said "You sleepy stinky?" He nodded and I said "You wanna take a nap?" Dayvon: "Yeah." I got up and covered him up then I kissed his forehead and said "Y'all come on." Von: "I'm stayin up here." Me: "Okay." I walked downstairs with Nique and seen Yanni sitting on the couch with Gramma. She looked up and said "Hey!" Nique: "Hey." Yanni: "I ain't talkin to you sir." Me: "Oh my gawdd she is so petty. I love it." She laughed then Nique sucked his teeth. Gramma: "You should be ashamed of yo self leavin her at da mall like dat." Nique: "Well she needa learn how to hurry up." Yanni: "It's okay boo yeen gotta worry bout me no mo." She tapped the side of his face then she walked past him and sat back down. Nique: "Whatchu mean?" Yanni: "Yeen gotta worry bout me takin forever inna store?" Me: "Oh y'all breakin up?" Nique: "Hell naw." Yanni: "Yeah no. I'm good tho Nique." He stared at her then he said "You plottin." Yanni: "Mm no. I'm fine baby." He sat next to her and put his arm over her then he tried to give her a kiss but she put her hand on his mouth and pushed him back. She got up and sat in the recliner then she said "No." Nique: "Man. You fuckin petty." Yanni: "And? I'm not worried bout you being mad." Me: "I love dis bitch." Yanni: "I love you too girl." I sat on the arm of the chair and crossed my legs then we stared at him and he said "Bruh really Lai?" Me: "I ain't doin nun." He shook his head and said "Man whateva. Ion kiss ass so you just gon have to be mad." Yanni: "Ion expect you to kiss my ass bitch." Nique: "Da fuck I tell you bout callin me a bitch" Yanni: "Hoe fuck you I ain't worried bout you." Nique: "Ight bet." Yanni: "Fuck be wrong wit niggas" Nique: "Naw what da fuck be wrong witchu." Gramma: "Dats enough na, shit." Nique: "Bitches is crazy." Yanni: "Who you callin a bitch?" Nique: "Da same lil ass girl dat called me a bitch 2 seconds ago."

Yanni got up and said "Say it again. Gon head." I started pulling her back then I said "Girl come on. Just come on." I pulled her out on the front porch then I shut the door and she said "I know youn know me like dat but dat lil mf be makin me wanna bust him in his face." Me: "Everybody wanna do dat to him sometimes 😭 He loves to mess wit people." Yanni: "He always fuckin wimme and get mad when I pop tf off." Me: "Both of y'all crazy doe..." Yanni: "He not leaving me and he know dis." "Yeah dis hoe crazy fasho..." Me: "Uh how long y'all been together?" Yanni: "Almost a year. Bout 9 months." Me: "Yo pettiness is on point sis." Yanni: "Gurl I gotta be petty when it comes to him." Me: "Next time don't even argue back. Just sit quiet and stare past him. It be pissin them off." Yanni: "Man he be doin the same thing so I just walk around sayin I'm fine." Nique walked outside and said "Come on." Yanni: "What?" Nique: "Come on bruh damn." Yanni: "Where we goin?" Nique: "I'm bout to go home. If youn come on I'm leavin yo ass again." Yanni: "I'm not goin unless you get me something to eat." He rolled his eyes and said "Fine ion care. Just come tf on."  Yanni got up and said "Quit cussin at me." Nique: "Shut up." Yanni: "You shut up mf. Bye Lai." I started laughing then I waved and Nique grabbed her hand and they walked to his car. Me: "They toxic as hell.." I went back in the house and Gramma said "Nique and dat damn girl. They both got issues." I went back in the room and seen Von asleep with Dayvon next to him. Me: "Aw look at my babies." I got in Von's lap and kissed him then I scooted down and laid on his chest. A few minutes later he started moving so I laid next to him and felt him put his arm over me. Me: "Von?" I turned around and he was still sleeping. I got on my phone and stayed on there for a few hours then I went to sleep with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the dark with Von kissing my neck then I said "Where Dayvon at?" Von: "Ion know. I just woke up." I turned around and started feeling around for my phone then I picked it up and checked the time and said "It's 9pm." Von: "Oh damn." I got up and opened the door then I went downstairs to look for Dayvon. I seen him sitting on the couch eating tater tots and a corn dog and he waved at me. Me: "How long you been up? And who made you something to eat?" Dayvon: "You and Daddy was sleep when I got up so I got Nana to fix me something" Me: "Where she at now?" He pointed to the door then I looked out the window and seen Gramma outside talking to my parents. Me: "Okay.. You okay sittin down here by yo self?" He nodded and I went back upstairs with Von. I sat on the bed and he said "He down there?" I nodded then he said "Good." Durk came in and sat on the edge of the bed then he pushed his dreads back. Von: "You ight?" Durk: "Mani wearin me out mane." Me: "Huh?" Durk: "She a fuckin freak. She ain't been lettin me touch her for months den boom, now she all over me. She wearing me tf out." I started laughing then Von said "You shoulda thought about dat before getting her pregnant 😂" Durk: "Man fuck dat. I'm tired" Me: "Where she at?" Durk: "She sleep. Watch, she gon be up inna couple hours lookin for me." Von laughed and said "Imma tell ha exactly where you at." Me: "You bet not 😭" Durk yawned then he said "She out doin me. Ion like dat. I'm finna take my ass tf to bed." He got up and walked out then I started laughing and Von said "They weird." I leaned back and grabbed his chin then I kissed him and said "Not like you doe. You 10 times dat." Von: "Nah dats you." Me: "Mhm. But at least I can admit it." Gramma came in the room and said "I'm bout to give Dayvon a bath. Y'all gotta go to the bathroom?" Me: "Nah." Von shook his head then she said "Ight. Oh Laiya, Nique told me to tell you dat he comin over inna lil bit." Me: "Okay..." She shut the door then I said "I forgot to tell you dat they got in a arguement earlier." Von: "Who?" Me: "Nique and Yanni. They was cussin something terrible 😂" He laughed then he said "His girlfriend weird asf." Me: "You think everybody weird." Von: "Naw like she too touchy.. always tryna hug mfs and shit." Me: "Maybe she just a person dat like to hug mfs." Von: "Yeah ight. Usually you be ready to beat a bitch ass for touchin me." Me: "Well she got a man so... Unless she a hoe? Ion know. As long as you not flirting back I'm good."

He stared at me and said "But when it was Daijah-" Me: "Shut uppp damn🤣" He started talking over me then he said "Nah cus when it was Daijah yo ass was callin me out my name and puttin yo hands on me." Me: "Cus... I hate dat bitch. Andddd you always made me lose dat attitude." I tapped his nose and he said "Oh fr? Dassit?" I started laughing then he said "Yo ass was puttin me thru allat just to get yo back blown out?" Me: "Not exactly." He put his face in my neck and said "I should whoop yo ass." Me: "Yeen bout it pussy." He put his arm over my throat and pulled me back then he got up and kept his hand on it and said "I am bout it nigga. Imma real street nigga." I started laughing then I said "You go to jail once and think you a street nigga 😭 Dats cute" Von: "Nigga dat was my 3rd time in there. You think you a street nigga." Me: "I ain't say dat." He stared at me and licked his lips then he said "You so fuckin pretty." Me: "Dayum why you gotta be so aggressive wit it? 😂 And why yo hand still on my throat?" Von: "Cus it look good there." Me: "It do." He started smiling then he bent down and kissed me then the door opened and Nique said "Y'all always fuckin." Me: "Ain't nobody fuckin. Shut up. Move Von" He kissed me again and said "No." Me: "Yes. Moveee" I tried pushing him but he didn't move. He just started laughing and kissing my neck. I put my legs around him then he picked me up and turned around. I seen Yanni standing next to Nique then Von said "Oh wassup. I ain't know it was both of y'all" Yanni: "Y'all cute or whatevaaa." Nique: "Y'all tryna come to my crib?" Me: "Yeah bet." Von: "Imma make sure everything wit Dayvon good first." He put me back on the bed and kissed me then he walked out and Nique said "I would ask Mani but she pregnant." Me: "Oh you gon be drinkin?" Yanni: "Yes bitchhh." Me: "Ouuu." Von came in and said "He sleep." Me: "Hurry up and come on." Von: "Damn gimme a minute. Y'all step out" Yanni and Nique walked out then I shut the door and said "Hurryyyyy." He put a wife beater on and pulled up his shorts then he said "Come on stupid." Me: "Shut up." We walked downstairs and I said "Okayy we ready." Nique: "Ight." Von: "Imma take my car and follow you so we can come back." We walked out and got in the car then we followed Nique back to his apartment. I got out and he said "Come on mf." Yanni: "You rude asf." He let us in then I sat on his couch and he said "Keep ya shoes off. Tryna keep dat mf nice." I rolled my eyes then Von sat next to me and put his arm over me then Nique handed him a blunt.

We stayed there for hours drinking and smoking but Von had drank more than I did. Him and Nique was acting stupid standing in the kitchen and me and Yanni was just sitting on the couch watching. Yanni: "Von drunk asf." Me: "I know... Nique ain't even allat drunk. I shoulda told Von not to drink dis much." Nique said something to Von and they was in there laughing and smacking each other's arms. Von came over to me and sat down then he started laughing again. Me: "Shut up you been laughin forever 🤣" Von: "Man who da fuck is you?" Nique: "Dats yo baby mama son." Von: "Whattt" They started laughing again then Von said "Ole goofy ass nigga. I know dat. I'm talkin bout... uh. I'm talkin bout... Damn." Yanni: "Dis nigga don't even know what he talkin bout 😭" Von: "Man shut yo ass up. I'll clear out da whole room hoe." Me: "Hush." Yanni: "Ouu he bold." Nique: "Aye stop." Von: "Get her. Cus I'll really light some shit up" Me: "Von hush 😂 you drunk." Von: "No I ain't. I'm sober asf" Yanni: "You're drunk love." Von pulled his gun out the front of his pants and sat it on his lap then I said "Yeah imma just take dis okay?" I tried to take it but he snatched it and held it up. He took a hit off the blunt then he passed it to Nique and said "Real street nigga shit." Me: "Put da damn gun down." Yanni: "So... he just carry a gun and y'all act like dats normal?" Von: "Cus it is normal. Fa me." Yanni: "Is it real?" He pointed it at her and said "Lemme pull the trigger and find out." Me: "Stop damn 🤣" I got up and stood in front of him then he started laughing and he said "I'm playin ma. Move." Me: "No cus youn know how to act." Von: "I gotta piss. Hold dis." He handed me the gun and got up then he walked off into Nique's bathroom and closed the door. I shook my head and said "Girl he ain't got no sense." I took the clip out and stuffed it between my thighs then Yanni said "You okay wit him havin a gun? 😭" Me: "Yeah. I can't stop him so... Only thing I can really do is try and keep him out of situations where he gotta use it." Von came back out and said "Dawg. What time is it?" Nique: "After midnight." Von: "Dayummm. You think Dayvon ight?" Me: "Yes baby." Von: "Baby? I'm yo baby?" Me: "You don't need no mo to drink 🤣" Von sucked his teeth then he said "I ain't touched no liquor in years ma. Years. Even before I went to jail." Yanni: "Jail?" Nique: "Yeah he just got out a few days ago." Yanni: "What was he in there for?" Von: "Dem mfs was accusing me of murder." Me: "My baby beat dat case doe." Yanni: "Did.... Did you do it?" Von: "I ain't finna tell you if I did or not. You askin a lotta questions. Dats suspicious." Nique: "Mane lemme find out you a opp." Yanni: "Bruh what? 😂" Me: "Y'all are too drunk." Nique: "Naw I'm high. Von drunk doe." Von: "No I ain't. I'm good." Me: "Drunk." Von: "Not drunk. I barely drank anything." Nique: "Nigga yo ass drank half a bottle of liquor and you was takin shots." Von: "Nigga why you have to tell my business?" Nique: "Nigga cus you're a liar." Yanni: "Y'all say nigga every 5 seconds 😭" Me: "Exactly." Nique: "Cus nigga we just... we do dat." Von: "Yo ass say it more than me."

Von stared at me then I said "Boo bitch." Von: "Quit callin me a bitch." Nique: "Yeah dats disrespectful." Me: "Nigga fuck both of y'all 🤣. Yall a bunch of bitches." Nique: "But I'd be wrong if I cried right?" Me: "What?" Nique: "What if I started cryin?" Me: "I'd laugh?" Yanni: "Me too." Nique: "Fuck both of y'all." Von: "I keep tellin you bout callin me a bitch." Me: "I told you that I ain't worried bout youuu." I tapped his chin and said "We betta go tho." Von: "Yeah I'm tired." Nique: "Yo ass shouldn't have been drinkin." Von: "Nigga I will whoop yo ass." Nique: "Put dat gun down." Yanni: "It ain't even got da clip 😂" Von looked at it and said "Ayo where da fuck it go." Me: "I got it. You not getting it back til tomorrow." Von: "Mane gimme my shit back." Me: "No." Von: "Where is it?" Me: "Don't worry bout it. Come on." He got up and stood in front of me then he said "Where is it Lai?" Me: "I have it, it's safe. Relax 😭" He stared at me then I said "Hellooo." Von: "Gimme it." Me: "Nope." He tried digging up under me to find it and I started laughing then I said "Stop. Move." Von: "Gimme my shit." Me: "Ouuu you maddd." I took the clip out from between my thighs then I stuffed it in my shirt and he said "My nigga. I will dig in there. Just gimme it." Me: "No." He started reaching for my shirt then I covered my chest and said "No move 🤣" Von: "Gimme my shit." Me: "Aww you mad." Nique: "Imma laugh when he whoop yo ass." Me: "I wish tf he would." Von pushed his dreads back and said "Nigga." Me: "You can get it back tomorrow." Yanni: "She treatin him like a kid 😂" Nique: "Facts. He older, he got more authority." Me: "First of all dat don't even make sense. Second of all, he don't control me soooo." Von reached in my shirt and grabbed his clip then he put it back in the gun and handed it to me. Von: "That's what I was tryna do dumbass." Me: "Don't call me dumb. Stupid bitch." Von: "Shut up and come on" Me: "Fuck you." He stared at me and Yanni said "Oop 😭" Von: "Come on damn 🤣" I got up and he said "Where the keys at?" Me: "Nigga you brought us here." He started digging in his pockets then he said "Oh." I took them out his hands and said "I'm driving. You're drunk." Von: "You was drinkin too." Me: "But I'm not drunk." He rolled his eyes then he said "Ight whateva." Me: "Bye y'all." They waved and Nique said "Bye."

We walked out and Von said "If I fall is you gon help?" Me: "After I get done laughing I will." He sucked his teeth and I said "You bet not grab me if you fall either cus imma whoop yo ass." He sat down and started sliding down the steps and I said "Nigga... What are you doin?" Von: "I ain't finna bust my ass." I started laughing then he said "Shut up." We got to the car and I made sure he got in the passenger seat then I got in and locked the doors. Von: "You kidnapping me?" Me: "Yes 😂" Von: "Imma whoop yo ass." I started laughing then I took us back to Gramma's house. Von was walking weird when we got out the car so I had to walk him inside. I opened the front door and said "You needa be quiet." He put his arm around me and said "I gotchu." I shook my head and walked behind him up the steps then he said "It's dark asf." Me: "Keep goin straight." He opened the door and flopped on the bed then he said "I gotta pee." Me: "Go 😭" He got up then he walked out and shut the door. I took my shorts off and put on one of his shirts then a few minutes later he came back in laughing so I said "What?" He kept laughing then he said "Hollon, hollon." He started coughing then he just kept laughing and I said "Von." Von: "Mani in there throwin up. She is pissed off 🤣" I got up and pushed past him then I went in the bathroom and seen Mani sittin in the floor throwing up and crying. Me: "Girl why you cryin?" Mani: "I cry when I throw up... What's wrong wit Von?" Me: "He's... drunk." She put her head back over the toilet seat then she kept throwing up and I said "Whew chile I'm glad I'm done wit dat." Mani: "I ain't ever getting pregnant again." I rubbed her back then Von came in and started laughing. Me: "Go get inna bed." Von: "I gotta take a piss." Mani flushed and said "I'm done." She got up and walked past Von then she went back in her room. Von started pulling his shorts down so I said "Damn nigga wait for me to leave." I shut the door and went back in the bedroom then he came in a few minutes later.

He got in the bed and laid on my chest then I said "You ight?" I was messing with his dreads then he said "Mhm." I pushed his hair back and smacked his forehead then I started laughing and he said "You do too fuckin much." Me: "You got a big ass forehead." He sat up and stared at me then I said "Boo." He licked his lips and kept staring then I said "Move." Von: "I ain't do nun 😂" Me: "Just move." He put his head back down and I started pushing him then I laughed and said "Bruh get uppp" He got up and I said "Yeah dats what I thought bitch." He put his hand on my throat and kissed me then I said "Okay imma stop." Von: "Uhnt uhn you got it started." He put his hand down my underwear then he started kissing me and I was rubbing his back. I started laughing then I said "Damn" He took them off of me then he put my legs up and scooted down to give me head. I had one hand on my mouth and the other on the top of his head then I said "Shiiitt." Whenever he got drunk he always put in extra work and had me shaking but he barely drank anymore. About 10 minutes later he got up and kissed me then he put it in and put his hand on my throat. Von: "You betta be quiet." He started stroking then I was trying not to make any noise then he said "Mhm." I had my hands on his chest but I couldn't push him back cus of the way he had me sitting. He gave me a kiss then he spit in my mouth and started going faster. I started getting louder so he put his hand on my mouth and said "Shut up." We did a lot of that for about another hour then he kissed me and got up. He walked out and went to the bathroom then I sat up and pulled my shirt down. He came back in then he tapped my legs and I said "I can't go no mo 😭" He started laughing then he said "What? I'm tryna lay down, you trippin." I moved my legs and let him lay on my stomach then he said "I wore yo ass out huh? 🤣" I pushed his hair back and said "Yeen have to slut me out like dat." Von: "I'm drunk as fuck." Me: "I know you is dummy." I kept playing with his dreads then he put his hands under me and I said "Watch out I gotta put some pants on." Von: "Don't worry bout it." Me: "Uhnt uhn what if somebody see?" Von: "I'm layin on you. They ain't gon see shit." He kissed my stomach and my inner thighs then I laughed and said "Fine.." I rubbed his head until he fell asleep then I reached over and cut the light off then I went to sleep too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
8.5K 337 64
Two successful people fell in love at the right moment and at the right time. But one of them is dealing with their own demons. They had an inner tur...
3.2K 134 7
"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ."
608K 29K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...