One more day. ; Mattheo Ridd...

By Sab020

A life where a girl doesn't have a futur due to a rare disease that is slowly killing her. She is slowly loos... More

Characters
One more year
āœØA/NāœØ
Nauseous feeling
What a weird girl
Let the feast begin
Thinking
Who is she?
Just perfect
Before everything went black
Weird
Jealous
The revelation
I promise
Those two idiots
Freezing water
A piece of bread and an orange
This is the one
We look hot
Masquerade
Life's not fair.
Seizure
My futur
Poison
Until the end
Where is she
Just impossible
Beautiful rainy day
Anger
Thank you
Are you scared?
Black blood
Put an end to it
He saved me
My darkness
Her distraction
Nothing happens for nothing
Draco
Madness
She smiles
His sun
Lonely
It hurts
We'll meet again
Miracle

Alone

11.8K 210 12
By Sab020

Hello my lovelies, swipe for music  🎶❤️

Mattheo Riddle's POV

I woke up when I heard soft snort. Then I remembered that there was a girl in my bed.  When I looked at her, something strange happened in my stomach, it was like I had butterflies in it. Strange. I've nerves felt that before.

I heard that she has difficulty breathing but I didn't really pay attention to it.  I got up and checked the time » 5am. Great. There's no way I'm gonna fall asleep again now and I didn't want her to know that I slept in the same bed as her. That would be to weird. I changed into my Slytherin uniform and went outside to smoke.

Maria's POV

The sun woke me up. I was in a large bed with silky dark green sheet. That was obviously not my dorm.

I tried to remember what happened the night before and why was I here. After a couple of minutes thinking, I remember falling asleep in someone's arms. Mattheo Riddle. I must be in his dorm. His dorm was bigger than me. So not fair. It had a big window and a bathroom. Lucky son of a bitch. That's what happen when you're the son of The dark lord himself.

I noticed he was no longer here. Did he sleep here? Or did he slept somewhere else? I didn't really care but what I cared about is the fact that I have only 20 minutes to get dress and go to class. Oh and I have to take my million pills. Yay.

I got up and the good new Is that I'm fully dressed, so nothing happened the other night. I was still in my uniform from yesterday.

I storm out of the big ass room of Mattheo and went to my dorm that I share with Pansy. I got lucky to have her when we became dorm mates because sometimes in the morning I cannot even walk cuz I don't have enough energy, sometimes I throw up or some times I connaît breathe so she is always there to help me out. Lucky for me none of these things happened this morning. I would have been in trouble because there was no one to help me. Next time (if there's a next time) I will tell Mattheo to bring me in my dorm because I don't want to tell him that it's possible that I vomit in His bed, I don't think he would appreciate.

I prefer to keep my disease for myself, well the only people that knows about it is, Draco obviously, Pansy, Blaise, Theo and the professor. I told the professors to treat me like a normal person for my last year. I want it to be memorable but I don't know of it's possible. Every year is the same. I can barely do anything cool because of my condition. I used to play Quidditch in the Slytherin team as a beater but when my disease got worst I had to stop. Let me tell you that it broke my heart. I really loved to play Quidditch.

In the dorm, Pansy was already out for breakfast I think, so I got dress and went to breakfast in my turn. I didn't really wanna speak to the others because of what happened yesterday. I felt bad about how I spoke to them especially Draco. He always been by my side and only wanted to help me. I have to apologize but I don't know how. I have to think about it. For now I'm gonna try to avoid them until I find the right words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 141 31
There's a prophecy bound to link two people with traumatic past. He tries to erase his past and she tries to escape her future. He is a wizard. His...
16.9K 593 9
Sonic started to cough up petals. Turns out he got a disease called Hanahaki disease, which means a specific flower starts to grow in the patient's c...
2.5M 51.3K 92
š™Žš™Ŗš™™š™™š™šš™£š™”š™®, š™š™š š™§š™žš™„š™Ø š™©š™š™š š™©š™–š™„š™š š™¤š™›š™› š™¤š™› š™š™šš™§ š™¢š™¤š™Ŗš™©š™. "š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™šš™§š™š š™§š™žš™œš™š™© š™€š™£š™Æš™¤, š™¬š™š™–š™© š™– š™„š™§š™šš™©š™©š™® š™›š™–š™˜ļæ½...