(Discontinued) Hawks X Pregna...

By lavenderlover33

what happened after a one night stand with the pro hero Hawks and you soon start becoming closer to each othe... More

Chapter 1: Club
Chapter 2: Docteres appointment
Chapter 3: Oh baby
Chapter 4: Telling
Chapter 5: Media
Chapter 6: Neighbors
Chapter 7: Eri
Chapter 8: Class 1-A
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 10: Work
Chapter 11: baby bump
Chapter 12: Midnight
Chapter 13: Sorry
Chapter 14: Appointment
Not an update
Chapter 15: Aizawa & Shinsou
Chapter 16: LOV
Chapter 17: KARAOKE!!!
Chapter 19: Beach day
Chapter 20: Surprise
Chapter 21: Hawk's and a hawk.
So...
CH 22/Face reveal/new book
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Cravings
Chapter 25: Cat
Chapter 26: Cat 2

Chapter 18: LOV & shopping

688 20 12
By lavenderlover33

Thank god yesterday was Friday, Keigo had the worst hangover ever and went to take a shower. When I went into the kitchen to make breakfast I found Dabi walking around the house like he pay's rent or some shit like that. "What the fuck are you doing Dabi?" Dabi was in the kitchen throwing random shit into the blender. "Getting pay back." and he pored the what ever the fuck he made, into a bowl that was mixed in with chuck's of stuff. "That's look's so gross." Dabi then smirked at me. "I blended in raw chicken with a bunch of other shit in it." He picked up the bowl and  headed to the bathroom where Keigo was taking a shower in. I didn't even bother stopping him instead I followed him because I wanted to see what he would do.

Dabi quietly opened the bathroom door and slowly walked up to the shower, he then looked at me and put his finger to his mouth to tell me not to make a sound.  And he slowly walked closer, next thing you know is that Dabi pored the stuff all over Keigo. "Ahhhhh!" "Hahahaha!" Me and Dabi were laughing at Keigo and how the fact that his scream sounded like a little girl. "It's not funny!" I stopped laughing as I remembered that I might have to clean it up but I didn't want no, so I looked at Dabi and smirked at him and said. "Dabi your cleaning up that mess or you wont get your clothes back."

"Why can't you or Keigo clean it up." He spat at me and honestly that made me a little pissed. "Note to self get back at him later." I thought to myself. "Because I'm pregnant and also because I don't wanna clean that up." I left because Keigo started yelling at Dabi about what he did and the fact that there was chuck's of raw chicken. Even the thought of that made me wanna puke.

I went back to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast only to find Toga going through my fridge. "What are you doing?" She stopped looking throw the fridge but then started running at me to hug me. "Y/n~chan I missed you." I patted her head and she looked up at me with puppy eye's. "Also it's not fair that Dabi got to spend the night here, maybe I should stab him." She said as she pulled out a knife. "How about you kill him later and help me cook something for the both of us and the boy's can make there own food." "Okay y/n~chan."

And this is how I found out that Toga should never be in a kitchen with a knife, you might be wondering what happened well everything was going good, we washed vegetable's and mixed in all the dry ingredient's but then shit went bad when I brought out the meat and Toga said that she wanted to cut it. Turn's out she imagined that the meat was Dabi's face and went to town on it. I of course made her clean it up and continued cooking.

"What happened here?" Dabi finally decided to show up but was also carrying a shovel. "I let Toga cut up the meat. Also where did you get the shovel?" "I honestly don't know but I used it tho." Now I was just confused and worried as fuck. "Please don't tell me you buried Keigo somewhere out in the back." He just smirked at me. "Who knows." "Dabi I swear to god if you killed him I will personally shove this knife up your ass." 

Turn's out he used the shovel to knock out Keigo who was now laying down on the rocking chair in the nursery. We had already finished eating, well me and Toga ate Dabi had to make his own food. "Instant noodle's isn't breakfast Dabi." "Say's who fat bitch." Everything went silent after that. "W-wait y/n I didn't mean that." I shot him a death glare and picked up a knife.

"I'm gonna kill him" And that is how me and Toga ended up chasing Dabi around the house, and this is how Dabi died from y/n and Toga.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding, but seriously he almost died because had you activated Dark angel and just then did Keigo wake up from his little nap and stopped you from using it on Dabi. "Aww your no fun me and y/n~chan were gonna kill him." Toga complained while still trying to stab Dabi but Dabi took away her knife. "Let me go Keigo so I can kill this son of a bitch." You said trying to escape his grasp. "Can someone please tell me what happened after I was knocked out."

"Dabi called y/n~chan a fat bitch and we were gonna kill him till you stopped us." That was when Keigo started going after Dabi, but soon lost him because one of Kurogiri warp's showed up and took Dabi only for Keigo to go in the warp after him, soon followed by Shigaraki and Twice to come in. "Well shit go ahead and make yourself at home."

 I said sarcastically, witch only lead to Shiggy sitting on the couch and Toga and Twice to the kitchen to get my snack's. "Well fuck." I thought to myself because not only is there villain's in my house but I also needed to get ready to go to the Mall with Nemuri soon, like I had promised her we would do. So I just ignored all of the chaos that was happening and went to go get ready. Thank god they actually cleaned up the mess in the bathroom that Dabi had did earlier.

As I was taking a shower I thought that we might have to move again soon one because the villain's and the fact that Eraserhead or Aizawa of you would like to say was our neighbor after all, and it is a metrical right now that the fact that he hasn't broken out house or the fact that he didn't see nor hear anything.

Once I was finished in the shower it was only the that I notice that I had forgotten to get my clothes, so I wrapped the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom to go to my room only to find Toga and Twice playing dress up with mine and Keigo's clothes. Toga was wearing one of the black skin tight dress that I had although it was to big for her around the chest area, while Twice was wearing one of Keigo's shirt's only to complain about the two holes on the back that were used for his wing's. 

"Why are you doing this?" I said as I was going thought the closet for some clothes to wear for the day. "You and Keigo have so many clothes y/n~chan can we have some?" "I can give you guy's some but I'll need to sew the holes on the back because that's how we get out wing's through." After our little talk I had found the percept outfit since I know that shopping with Nemuri was more of a work out than shopping.

I went to the living room only to see Shigaraki plugging his came counsel in to the tv and Keigo helping him. "What are you doing Shigaraki?" He didn't look at you and kept plugging the stuff in. "You have a better tv." "Plus Keigo said that it was okay y/n~chan." Toga told me and I looked over at Keigo only so see a sweat drop. "Whatever just please keep the noise down, we don't need Aizawa coming over here and seeing that you guy's are here, while I'm gone."

"Hold up were are you going y/n?" Keigo asked me as he put the tv back in place because they were done plugging the stuff in. "I'm meeting up with up with a friend at the mall, I'll most likely be gone the rest of the day." I then grab the car key's and gave Keigo a kiss on the check. "I wanna kiss y/n~chan" Toga pouted witch cause me to laugh and I gave her a kiss on the check as well. "Bye y/n~chan." 

Time skip to the Mall

We have officially been shopping for about 2 hour's and my feet were killing me already. "Can we please sit down and get something to eat Nemuri I need to eat for three." Nemuri was looking at some throw some underwear and bra's for me because I told her that I didn't want anymore clothes because our hand's were already full of bag's. "Not until you choose something." "Fine I choose the red one now I'm gonna go and get me some food meet me in the food court once your done." I walked out and headed towards the food court only to find Mina, Ochako, Tsuyu, Jirou, Tooru, and Momo. "Hello girl's how are you?"

"Y/n what are you doing here?" I sat on one of the chairs next to Mina and put the bags on the floor. "Shopping with a friend but it feel's more of a work out we have been here for about almost 3 hour's now. But what about you guy's what's up with you." Just then Nemuri came running up. "There you are y/n I thought I lost you." "And I'm gonna go get some food so why don't you guy's talk a little bit." 

Once I had gotten my food I went back to the table. "So what are  you guy's talking about." I took a bit out of my f/f. "We were trying to guess what gender your baby's are." Ochako answer and the continued to talk about the gender till I spoke up again. "Okay enough with the baby talk I don't wanna be shopping for baby stuff with Nemuri for the next couple of hour's. So why don't we talk about something else." "Oh we can talk about boy's." Mina shouted "Nope I'm out who want's to come with me do more shopping rather than talk about boy's come with me." I said as I stuff the last couple of bite's. 

Ochako, Jirou and Tsuyu followed while the rest stayed behind with Nemuri to talk about boy's and other stuff as well. "You guy's don't mind if we drop these bag's off at my car first right?" "Not at all y/n, here let me help you carry some." Ocahko said as she garbed a couple of bag's out of my hand. "Thanks' you Ochako." Once we had put the bag's in the car we went and did a couple of shopping. 

It was fun till we ran across the baby store's and they decide to look through the store, I admit that I had bought a few more little sock's because why the hell not. Shopping for baby stuff is a little hard if you don't know the gender of the baby yet so I only bought the sock's. Then I got a phone call from Nemuri. "Y/n were are you we have been walking all over the mall trying to find you guy's." "Were looking at a couple of baby stuff but I'm just checking out so why don't we meet at the fountain."

Once we had met up with everyone at the fountan I said looked down at my phone. "Let's see I left home around 9 and now it's 12, yup 3 hour's of shopping." I thought to myself as I let out a sigh. "I wonder if there still at home or if they went back." Just then I got a text from an unknown number.

***-***-****: Get me a new controller Keigo broke one of mine.

Y/n: Who the fuck it this?

***-***-****: It's Shigaraki I got your number from Toga.

Y/n: Oh okay how did he brake it?

Y/n has changed ***-***-**** to Crustydust

Crustydust is offline.

I guess the name pissed him off but I still went and bought him a new controller. I told Nemuri that I was tired and that I wanted to go home. So I said my goodbye's to everyone and left Nemuri shopping with the girl. There gonna go throw hell from my experience of shopping with her. 

Time skip

"Im back Shigaraki I got your controller." I said as I walk to the living room only to see that Toga and Dabi were passed out on the couch and Shigaraki was playing his game. I handed him the controller and went to go find Keigo only to find him in our room talking on the phone and he seemed mad and worried. Once he hung up I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. "Hey are you okay baby." "It's just the HPSC." 

Turn's out the they want to put the twin's what Keigo went throw to become a pro hero and they keep pushing it on Keigo saying that it's the right thing to do. "Don't worry they wont get any were near them." I said as I sat down on the bed with Keigo. " I know it's just really frustrating and-" I cut Keigo off. "I get it but don't worry I wont let them plus if I really need to I can always just kill them." This only made Keigo laugh a little big and he pulled me into a hug. "Your sounding to sound like a villain now y/n." 

The rest of the day was just taking Keigo's mind off of it meaning pissing off Shigaraki and Dabi once more till they all left and went back to the base. We watched a movie till there was a sex scene witch soon lead to us in the bed room with nothing on us but the bed sheet.

So I'm gonna be taking a little brake from writing but don't worry I'll be back soon at most be about a week or two because all I really need to do is fix my grade's for school. But also I also wanna thank you for reading my stories' even tho I think that it's shitty so far but oh well.

(Word's 2408)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 383 8
Im an AU, omega Hawks and Alpha Dabi have to face realities of their relationship. How will the Todoroki family come to grips with it? How will Hawks...
442K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
119K 2.8K 10
You figured it was bound to happen with how things were going between you and Hawks. You're elastic with being pregnant and you knew the consequences...
1.7K 73 21
Yandere Hawks x Female Reader His heart started beating so fast he thought he may collapse, die even. The world and time seemed to slow as he stared...