I Live for you (COMPLETED)

By castleMG

Hi~ this is my third story. Hope you give this a chance too...I just really love MewGulf. Disclaimer: pucture... More

Characters
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
CAN I RANT??
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. Finale
Special Chapter
EPILOGUE
GRATITUDE
*BONUS CHAPTER 1*
*BONUS CHAPTER 2*
*BONUS CHAPTER 3*
*BONUS CHAPTER 4*
*BONUS CHAPTER 5*
*BONUS CHAPTER 6*
*Bonus Finale*

14.

2.8K 171 50
By castleMG

--------------------
Continuation
--------------------

'Flashback'

(This happened that night with Pob)

Barry,Mark and Mew are drinking wine while Gulf is asleep in his room..

'Dad,Da...is the wedding preparation done?' He asked

'Mn..that's what your mom said..the only thing left are your suits..' Mark answered

'Why son? Are you having second thoughts?' Barry asked

'No Dada..actually...I want to marry Gulf sooner..' He said

'Why?' Mark asked

Mew sighed...'Honestly...I planned to marry him the next day I proposed to him..but you dragged us back here..' Mew said

Barry and Mark laugh remembering that day...Their wives are really something...

'Okay...we'll tell your mothers but first,tell us your plan.' Barry said and Mew told them every datails..

'flashback ends'

*************
Present time
*************

Gulf's

'Fuck me'

I cursed seeing what's in front of me..

Is this real? I..I thought my wedding is still months away but..

'Hey~'

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt warmth on my face and I instinctively close my eyes. I opened my eyes when I heard my name being called again...My eyes are already watery..

'What's this boo?' I asked Mew softly trying hard to control my emotions..

'Our wedding?' Mew answered me with a little teasing tone..I lightly smacked his chest..

'I hate you' I told him pouting..

'Oho..I know you don't..'

'Whatever..' Then we both giggled...

'baby boy?' I turned to my Mom's voice and hug her..then I went to my dada.. My soon to be in laws hugged me too...

'Uhm...excused me uncles,aunties but it's time.' Tong said..We composed ourselves first before we start the ceremony..

---------------------

Tong walk down first for he is Mew's bestman..then Mew and his parents follow suit.. Once Mew reached the flower altar...Mild starts walking then followed by Gulf with his parents..The guests are standing during his walk..

'Please take care of our baby boy..' Yaya said to Mew hugging him..

'I will Mom.' Mew replied and Yaya tap his cheek dearly before facing his baby boy and hug him tight..

'I'm happy for you.' She said

'Thank you Mommy..and please don't cry or you'll scare off our guests with your smudged mascara..' Gulf teased her mom...It made the guests laugh in fondness..

'Ack!..Why me?' Barry yelped when his wife pinched his arm..

'I can't hurt our son so bear with it.' Yaya said..

'Women...anyways...Don't hurt my boy or I will chop your jr.' Barry said..Mew chuckled nervously...

'Oy..how will my son pleasure yours if you-ack!' Mark didn't finished because Kim smacked his head...Mew and Gulf facepalmed..

'Dada~' Gulf whined..Barry chuckled and pinch his bread cheek..

'Alright alright...Be happy you too okay?' He said smiling..

: Thank you Dada

The two said at the same time...

'Aawwww they sync' Kimmy squealed..

'Finally' Mew murmured when they finally alone at the altar..Gulf giggled..

'Eager to marry me huh~' Gulf teased

'I've waited long enough.' Mew answered...Mew and Gulf took a deep breath before holding each other's hand.. 'Ready?' he asked Gulf...who nods like a kid..They have no officiating officer..Just them saying their vows...

Mew clears his throat and look straightly at Gulf's beautiful orbs..

'Gulf baby, I know this may sound cliché or cheesy to you but know that,whatever comes out from my mouth is from the bottom of my heart...

Gulf nodded smiling..

....So uhm...I love you...from the very first day I saw your smile in our Uni...I swore to myself that I will make you mine...I almost gave up because you are so hostile whenever I tried to approached you..

'Because you're a creep!' Tong yelled  but clamped his mouth with his hands when Gulf glared at him..Mew smirked at him smugly...The crowd chuckled...and Gulf told Mew to continue...

.so yeah..Uhm..as the days go by,you start warming up to my presence...Spending a little time  with you made my day.It's like you are my maintenance that I need to take everyday.. You are my happy pill..Then, one of the most happiest day of my life happened..the day you became my boyfriend..since then,we faced different obstacles..and the worst one was when I almost lost you without knowing..

Gulf's eyes starts to water because that is indeed one of the hardest obstacle they faced...

....I hate you that time because I thought you just left me but..I hate myself more knowing that I hated you without knowing what really happened... And I am thankful that you didn't gave up on me and you still accept me...

Now that you will no longer my boyfriend..fiancé rather..but my husband..I promise you that I will be forever by your side..I will love you with all my heart and protect you and our future children...

At the mention of children,Gulf choked sobs..Mew wiped away his tears..

'I will not promise many things but I will do my best to be a husband that you can be proud of. I will love you  with all my being...I am blessed that you are mine. Words are not enough to express how much you mean to me..You are my life Gulf..You are my world. I don't care what other people say about us. All I care is having you here with me. That's all that matters to me. Let's live our life to the fullest together Gulf..Let's create our own family..and remember..I live for you. I love you baby.'

Mew finished his vows..and wiped his own tears..It's Gulf's turn now..He took deep breaths before he starts.

'Damn..I don't know what to say..But uhm..Thi rak..before anything else,I have a confession to make..

Mew look nervous..

...you said that you fell  for me on the very first day you saw me?*nods* ...Well,me too.. *😯* ...It's true and I'm glad I didn't write it in my journal or else you already know it by now..And just what you said,I was hostile to you because I have my reasons..I was afraid..Afraid that if I accepted you and you'll come to know the truth about my condition,you'll leave me. So I did everything to avoid you and to make you give up. But I guess we are really made for each other. Because we still ended up together.

Gulf hold Mew's both hands..

'I'm sorry if those two years got  wasted..* Mew shook his head in disagreement*  ...I'm sorry if I made you feel like,I left you hanging..I'm sorry for forgetting you for months. But at those times,even my mind forgets you,my heart didn't..There's always this feeling,nagging me that I forget something important to me...Then it turns out it was not a thing but someone..a person.

'I always dreamt of a faceless man. Indulging me with his warmth. That faceless man always invading my dreams until I fell in love with him and I look forward to dream  of him more..Then one day,I woke up from another beautiful dream crying hard that made my parents and all the hospital staffs that's taking care of me super worried..They asked me why I cried hard like that. If I'm in pain and I answered them yes..But I didn't told them why and where...I am in pain because the faceless man in my dreams is not faceless anymore..I should be happy right? But no..because I'm missing that man so much at the same time I was afraid that the man hate me for disappearing just like that..So I work hard to recover fast so I can go back to him faster..

I thought I was too late..But fate is really on our side. Because when I'm about to give up,fate gave me hope to hold on a little more,,,And that brought me here,,Marrying the man I love..You really became the man of my dreams..'

Gulf and Mew chuckled..Their parents,especially their mothers are in tears hearing the struggles of their sons..Even the guests are touched..

'Mew babe...just like you,I will not make many promises but I can promise you one thing that I'm sure to keep...It's that, I will love you with all that I have and with all that I am.. Whatever comes our way,let's face it hand in hand..You are heaven sent..and no one can hurt you as long as I am here. I love you very much and I live for you and only you too.'

Gulf finished..Tong and Mild went to them for the rings...Mew put the ring on Gulf and kissed it..Gulf did the same..

Their rings are custom made.. They sealed their union with a kiss..

Their guests clapped their hands. They are genuinely happy for them.. Their parent's rushed to them and congratulate them... Tong and Mild serves as their hosts...They lead the guests to the reception area.

'It's beautiful. Thank you mommy,mom...' Gulf said hugging them...

'Anything for my baby boy...but you should thank you husband..everything was his ideas..' Yaya said...Gulf look at Mew who is talking to their fathers...

They are all seated and eating...The party is lively... They danced and did some games... It's good that their guests cooperate at the craziness of Tong and Mild...After that,they did cake cutting...

It was followed by their parents giving their speeches...Gulf's parents became emotional because of what he'd been through..There are lots of emotions that were shown... For the newly married couple's message to everyone,Gulf let Mew first...

'First of all,I thank all of you for joining us here as our witnesses... Thank you for all the wishes and for genuinely being happy for us. To our parents,Dada,Mommy...thank you for bringing Gulf to this world and for letting me to be with him for the rest of my life...*Barry and Yaya smiled at him*...To my parents,thank you for allowing me to study here in Thailand. I would've not met Gulf if not...to our friends,thanks for being our best friends...and lastly..To my wifey... Finally,you are mine..I love you very much..Let's be together for a very long time...' He said staring straight at Gulf who is smiling fondly.

It's Gulf's turn and he is now standing in the middle and breathe deeply before he start talking...

'Just like what my husband said...Thank you for joining us on this very special day. Thank you for blessing our union...*the guests claps their hands* ....to my in laws...Mom,Dad..Thank you for accepting me to be your son's life partner..*Mark and Kim smiled at him* ....to my bestie....

'That's me!!!' Mild yelled pointing to himself...it made the crowd laugh...

'Yes you...thank you for being such a good friend..Thank you for putting up on me and my childishness...I know you are having a hard time to keep your blabbermouth at bay...and I am grateful for it..*Gulf wink at him and Mew frowned in confusement* ....and to Tong...thank you for not leaving Mew's side especially those times when I was away...*Tong smiled and nod at him*...Last but not the least...to my husband,I love you hubby...and I will love you for eternity...Also,thank you for making my dream wedding come true..our moms told me that...all of these are your ideas...Now I understand why you ignored me for the past weeks..

Mew chuckled...

...Boo...you said earlier that you live for me right? And me as well? *Mew nods*...but I realized something...I realized that I can't live for you only...

Gulf said and Mew stiffened..the crowds starts murmuring..

..I can't do that anymore Boo..and I'm sure you will too..

'Bii?' Mew mumbled..Then he slowly stand up seeing the tears flowing down Gulf's eyes...his eyes darted down when Gulf move his left hand to his belly..

'This little one will sulk if we do..' Gulf said smiling...Gasped were heard when they finally understood what's happening...Mew on the other hand keeps on looking at his tummy..

'Boo~ *Mew look up* ...we're going to be parents..' Gulf said with his shaky voice...Their mothers squealed in happiness...and the crowds starts cheering...

Mew starts walking slowly at first before hurriedly went to him and hug him tightly...Mew burried his face on Gulf's neck....

'Thank you baby..thank you...You have no idea how happy I am...' Mew said peppring Gulf's face with kisses... Their parents went to them and hugged them...

The night went on and everyone had a great time...It's time for them to leave and rest...They will stay at the hotel for the night..

'Bii'

'Hmm?'

'Is it okay for you to travel?

Mew asked...He's having second thoughts if they should still go to their honeymoon or do it after Gulf give birth..

'I think so...but let's go to the hospital tomorrow to make sure..I also want you to meet our little one..' Gulf said snuggling closer to his hubby...

'I would love that...I am really happy bii...We're going to have our own family in a few months...' Mew said happily...

They fell asleep in each other's arms...Now that they are married and already expecting,all they want is to have a peaceful happy life...But no matter what,they will stick together till the end....

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

'The end'....

************************************
Kidding....!!!! Who wants more? Or you okay with this???
You want honeymoon chapter?

Hehehe...thanks for reading...

Sorry for the errors!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 7.2K 32
"what did you do while i was away?" he asked. and she never answered, until now.
354K 15.5K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
143K 7.9K 34
Another MewGulf Story for all waanjais!! ❤ This story is based on my dream last night. I just thought...why not turned it into a MewGulf story...so t...
183K 12.1K 59
COMPLETED Mew, an English nobleman, is every bit the handsome prince---except he doesn't have a damsel in distress. After finding out his late father...