Bribed by Styles

Bởi Wens_xo

"This is one big mistake Harry will never forget, and I'll make sure of it." But will Willow stay true to her... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter 1 - 7 Months Ago
Chapter 2 - £5000
Chapter 3 - Spin The Bottle
Chapter 4 - Car Antics
Chapter 5 - Harry's POV
Chapter 6 - Harry's Plan
Chapter 7 - Anniversary Meal
Chapter 8 - Harvey Johns
Chapter 9 - I Told You
Chapter 10 - He Knows
Chapter 11 - Ignore Her
Chapter 12 - Date Time
Chapter 13 - Daydreaming
Chapter 14 - Blind Date
Chapter 15 - Whats Wrong?
Chapter 16 - Caught
Chapter 17 - Don't Worry
Chapter 18 - NYE
Chapter 19 - New Beginnings
Chapter 21 - Another Meal
Chapter 22 - Unknown
Chapter 23 - Harry's Birthday
Chapter 24 - The Johns Family
Chapter 25 - Defeated
Chapter 26 - Valentines
Chapter 27 - Telling The Parents
Chapter 28 - Rehearsals
Chapter 29 - Work
Chapter 30 - Head VS Heart
Chapter 31 - Urgent
Chapter 32 - Hospital
Chapter 33 - Welcome Home
Chapter 34 - Again?
Chapter 35 - Day Out
Chapter 36 - Meet Ross
Chapter 37 - Girls Day
Chapter 38 - Fancy Dress
Chapter 39 - Makeup or Breakup
NEW STORY
Chapter 40 - Don't
ZAYN
Chapter 41 - Zayn
Chapter 42 - Surprise
Chapter 43 - Cape Town
Chapter 44 - Dubai
Chapter 45 - Home
Chapter 46 - Car Alarm
Chapter 47 - Bipolar
Chapter 48 - Cheques
Chapter 49 - Consequences
Chapter 50 - Final Surprises
Epilogue

Chapter 20 - Congratulations

283 37 63
Bởi Wens_xo

Monday, January 12th

Mum and dad were finally back from their 2 week trip to Wales they went on to see dads family and spend NYE there.

They've been unpacking and me and Louis have just been lazing around the house.

Poppy was here earlier, she stayed last night and saw me, and this morning she spent most of her time with Louis before she had to leave.

"Lou, Wils, can you both come here a second" Our mum shouted.

Me and Louis exchanged concerned looks. "Louis I told you they would notice that mums vase got smashed" I said darting him evils as he gestured for me to shut up.

"What is it?" Louis asked, I could tell he was now worried about mums favourite vase being smashed, and so he should be. It was his friend that did it.

"Er, can you both sit down for a minute?" My dad asked as I frowned but me and Louis both took a seat at our kitchen table.

"This will probably come as quite a shock to you, and please understand that we haven't told you for a while because things have happened in the past and we just wanted to make sure this time" My mum smiled at both me and Louis.

"Eugh what is it? Because if you're going on a 'break' again I don't want to hear it" I said removing myself from my seat but my dad told me to sit back down.

"It's not that Willow, that was because of financial issues. Trust me you have nothing to worry about there, neither of you. Your dads business if doing great" Mum said trying to reassure us.

"Mum just get on with it. Please" Louis asked, I could sense the annoyance in his tone.

My dad looked to my mum before she nodded at him and he began.

"Well you're mother and I, well just your mother, she's pregnant" Dad announced.

"What?!" I laughed in shock and happiness.

"No way?!" Louis asked surprised.

"Yeah, we're so glad you've reacted like this, we understand we are older now and after the last mishaps we were cautious"

"Mum don't speak about that now, we have something great to look on too, how far gone?!" I asked, I was so excited. I always wanted a little brother or sister.

"Just gone 6 months"

"WHAT?! Why did you not think to tell us before?! That's why you keep wearing baggy clothes and eating more?" I asked and she nodded.

"I just thought you were getting fat" Louis laughed making mum glare at him.

"Like I said we didn't tell you for so long because of the miscarriages before and the still birth and everything. But we have waited this long and all the scans are looking great. They're both healthy!" Mum said and dad began to make us a a hot drink.

"Both?" I asked shocked. There was just more and more surprises.

"Yup, me and your mother are having twins. Want to know something even better?" My dad asked and me and Louis both nodded.

"Ones a boy and ones a girl"

"Oh thank god for that! I could not have another 2 little devils like this one" Louis said pulling me into a headlock and ruffling up my hair.

"You're an asshole" I stated before taking a sip of the cup of tea dad just handed me.

"Willow we are going to have to have less of that language around the house now please" Mum said making me roll my eyes and laugh slightly.

"Can we tell anyone?!" Louis asked getting all excited again.

"I suppose, most of the family knows and well it's only about 2 and a half months to go, people are going to realise soon" Mum laughed before I grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

I opened the twitter app and began typing.

I've had a great start to the new year already and that's made it even better! So so happy!!👶👶 #newbeginnings

I sent the tweet and also saw Louis had tweeted which made me laugh.

A girl and a boy, thank god! This is going to be brilliant!

I retweeted it before texting the girls in our group chat!

1 Message to Queens

Oh my god, my mum is just over 6 months pregnant!! And it's twins!!!! Shit I'm so excited!!!xxxxxx

I put my phone down remembering I was meant to be staying at Harry's tonight.

"Mum don't forget I'm staying Mollies tonight" I lied. I ran upstairs and started to pack, realising the time, 4:39, and telling Harry I would be there for 5. Woops.

I rushed getting ready and packing in like 2 minutes basically chucking so much into my bag.

"Right I'm heading off, I'll cya tomorrow" I said before walking out the door.

I quickly sent Harry a text asking him to pick me up down by the park which he accepted and I soon found myself in his range rover.

"Sorry I'm late, mum and dad had some news to tell us" I smiled as we were cruising along the roads to Harry's apartment.

"News?"

"Yeah, mums over 6 months pregnant" I laughed as he just looked shocked, but his expression soon turned to a smirk.

"How about we make one and they can grow up together"

"Harry I hope to god you're joking, I don't think my parents would be impressed with that" I laughed and he frowned in reply.

"I'll carry that for you" He said taking my bag as he pulled up to the apartment blocks and made our way inside.

We got in the lift and I pressed the button 6 before it made it way up the floors.

"Harry stop, we could get caught" I said as he planted kisses on my cheeks and neck.

"Oh come on Willow, this is the only remotely public place I can show my affection to you" He replied in between the soft kisses.

The bell soon rung and Harry removed his lips from me.

"You were lucky then" I said patting him softly on the chest as he just rolled his eyes at me and we made our way to his room.

"So I'm finally going to have my own tour of the Mr Harry Styles' apartment, I'm intrigued" I said leaning against the wall next to the front door as he fumbled around with his keys, unlocking the door.

It was true though, this was the first time I was going to Harry's on my own in four years.

"You are, I'll give you the special tour if you like?" He asked raising his eyebrow, following me into his.

"And what's that then?"

"Well, do you want it or not?" He asked smirking.

"Er, I do but is it good?"

"You'll just have to wait and find out" He said as I jokingly glared at him, "but yeah, I think you'll enjoy it from previous experiences" He said making me smirk even though I was trying to hold it back.

"Harry, I'm hungry" I moaned as he took my bag to his room.

"Well what do you want? We could make pancakes, or just cakes?" He smiled walking back out to where his sofas were.

"Oh yeah Harry, that's really going to be filling for dinner isn't it" I said sarcastically.

"Willow, I hope you know sarcasm doesn't go down well with me, I don't know whether this'll work with all your sass" He said, sarcastically. The irony.

"Oh well I'm sure you'll live" I joked as I watched him softly glare at me.

"What are you doing?" I squealed as he walked over to me, practical pouncing on top of me, tickling my sides and stomach. "Harry please, stop" I managed to say through my laughs.

"I said sarcasm doesn't go down well" He smirked, still not removing himself off of me.

"Harry please" I whined as a smirk appeared from the corner of his mouth and he slightly raised his eyebrows.

"That's all I seem to hear you say when we're together Willow, 'Harry please'." He mocked. "You just can't get enough can you" He cheekily grinned causing me to roll my eyes as he finally got off me.

"Anyway, I'll cook cakes and you can cook tea?" He asked as I agreed.

"I will dominate you in the kitchen" I laughed running in there looking through the fridge and freezer to see what foods he had.

"What do you even eat? You have like no food" I said, still rummaging through his fridge, freezer and now his cupboards.

"Er do you want some pasta and cheese? Maybe with some bacon?" I asked, trying to think of a half decent meal to cook for us both from the shit food Harry had.

"Yeah I don't mind, can you get out the way please, this is my work space area" He said pointing to a large bit of the worktop in his kitchen.

"You're an idiot" I said shaking my head grabbing a saucepan that I managed to find in a cupboard and filling it up with hot water to cook the pasta.

"What is this, chef Willow?" He asked and I just nodded.

"Harry what are you doing?" I asked seeing him stirring cake mixture with a fork.

"Well come help me, I don't know what to do" He frowned making me laugh.

"Wooden spoon?" I asked and he quickly found one and handed it to me.

I began stirring the cake mixture and I soon felt Harry's hands wrap around my waist pulling me into him.

"Oh Styles you are so cliché" I laughed as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I think we need more flour" He said and his grip soon loosened.

"No we don't Harry it's fi-" I said turning around before I was hit in the face with a handful of flour.

I stood there for a minute, just blinking and huffing and giggling to myself whilst watching Harry basically ache over in hysterics.

"You think that's funny do you?" I questioned and he couldn't even reply. "Do you?" I asked again and he managed to nod his head.

His laugh was so cute I just wanted to smile, but not yet, I'm going to get my own back.

I lobbed an egg at him, it hit his shirt and it splattered all over him. "Now that, that is funny" I finally laughed before his laugh turned into a serious face.

"Right, get here now" He demanded as I just shook my head. "You're going down for that" He shouted as I attempted to run back he pulled me back.

He turned me around so there was centimetres between us. He looked down into my eyes before taking my bottom lip in between his teeth.

He know what he was doing, he was a tease just as much as I used to be. He knew this would make me want him, and I knew exactly what was coming.

"That's all you're getting, and look, your pasta is boiling over" He smirked, pointing to the saucepan.

I knew it. I blushed slightly before getting back to the cooking.

Whilst the bacon and cheese pasta bake was cooking in the over with the cakes we got ourselves cleaned up before returning to the kitchen.

"Hmm this is good Willow, you can cook for me more often" He said taking a mouthful of the pasta bake.

"Well you never know" I laughed slightly as I dug into it myself. It was pretty good.

After icing Harry's cakes we ate a couple and to be fair, they were actually decent.

"Harry shall we" I was cut off my icing being rubbed on my cheek. "Harry really, get it off" I frowned.

"Fine" He simply smiled, licking the icing off my face as I squirmed away.

"You're vile"

"You're pretty" He stated making me smile.

"That was random, anyway I was going to ask whether you wanted to watch a film?"

"Excuse me, who's apartment is this?" He smirked. "Plus I thought you wanted a tour?" He asked taking my hand.

"So this is your place" He said as we stood in the kitchen area. "Willows wench room" He smirked as I softly hit his arm.

"Knob" I said before he pulled me out the the lounge area.

"This is the foreplay room" he said making me laugh slightly. "Well only when you're here, to any one else it's the lounge" He finished before taking me to the next room.

"This is the bathroom, nothing special about this" He shrugged.

We walked up the small hall to where there were two rooms. "This is the spare room, but will one day be a game room" He smirked.

"Are you referring to 50 shades of gray?" I laughed and he just nodded.

"Well nice try, it's actually called the play room" I said pulling an awkward face as a joke and he just rolled his eyes.

"Alright sorry" He said putting his hands in the air. "Anyway this is the most important room" He carried on as he raised an eyebrow and opened the door to his bedroom.

"And what's this room then? Looks pretty shit if you ask me" I said jokingly as he just glared.

"Well that's because you're yet to experience what goes on in here, well actually technically you've experienced it twice, just not in here, plus it's called the love making room" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well maybe I'll experience that later, right now I want to watch a film" I pouted knowing he wouldn't be able to say no.

"Fine" He huffed as I grinned and we walked to the lounge.

I made myself comfy on the sofa whilst he turned the TV on.

"Shall we just watch friends?" He asked and I nodded in agreement.

He came over and sat on the same sofa at the over end. Every now and again he kept nudging me with his foot. Every time I would look at him he would quickly look back to the TV.

"What do you want, Styles" I asked as he started doing it again.

"You" He simply stated. It was so weird. Things have happened with Harry in the last but whenever he says things like that I get butterflies.

"Well I'm right here" I said, keeping my eyes on the TV knowing it would bug him.

I don't even know why I said that, I probably sounded so uninterested in him.

"Exactly you're all the way over there, come here" He pouted as he leant up, intertwining our fingers together, pulling down so I was laid down in front of him.

"That's better" He replied to my movement as he entangled our legs together and bought his hands around my waist, keeping our fingers intertwined.

He took one hand away and began playing with my hair, curling it around his fingers as I turned to face him.

"Harry" I said gulping back as I looked up at him.

"Mhm" He groaned softly as he turned to look down at me.

"I love you" I stated, instantly slightly regretting it incase he didn't feel the same way.

I know we said it to each other on NYE but we were drunk then, whereas this, this really meant something.

It may sound stupid seeing as we have only been seeing each other for over a week but it's true. I liked the boy since I was 14, it sounds so cliché but literally since I first laid eyes on him, and he felt the same way. Even when he was with Rose and was going to propose he told me he still liked me, he was just trying to move on.

I waited patiently for his reply as he carried only playing with my hair, really hoping he would say it.

"I love you too, Willow" and that one sentence made me sigh with relief and happiness as he placed a meaningful kiss on my lips.

--------------

Sorry, it's mainly a filler chapter!!

But their mums pregnant! Wooooo

And Harry and Willow are adorable right??

Thanks for reading lovelies xxxxxxx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

93.6K 2.4K 80
Small town girl meets lonely boy, Harry Styles. What happens when they lock eyes and he never wants to leave again? Will they fall in love? Will they...
27.3K 575 1
Louis meets Harry in the strangest of ways. Louis knows that Harry is probably in trouble, but he doesn't think anything of it until he falls in love...
670K 18.4K 31
Harry Styles has secretly been in love with Louis Tomlinson from the very first day he laid eyes on him, but Harry must keep this a secret for the ba...
4.2K 28 17
Jordyn has been in love with her best friend Harry Styles forever! She finally decides to reveal her feelings to him but how will he react? Will his...