Reaper [BNHA x M!Reader] ||Ne...

By penumbrae

This is a New Edition of Reaper- He was the best detective out there and the case he was currently solving in... More

Welcome
Bio
The Request
The Meeting
The Zero Pointer and Strawberry Cake
Tagged
Todoroki Shoto
Relations and Masterminds
USJ
Hidden Lies; Sports Festival Part 1
Game On
Fighting or Deceiving?
The Suspected Dazzling Traitor
Hawks and an Illegal Pro?
Eiji's Quirk and GrapeJuice
Leads and Interviews
The Sherlock Squad GC
Hospitals, Trespassing, and Blackmail
The Hero Meeting
A Small Victory
The Gun
A/n
Madam President
The Hitman
Goodbye L
Police Station
Death Deception = Angry Todoroki
The Mall
The Crime Scenes
Case Closed Part 1

Case Closed Part 2

3.2K 204 101
By penumbrae

All Might suddenly appears, glaring at AFO in anger.

"Guys', we need a plan." Kirishima says as All Might and AFO start yelling at each other.

"What if Todoroki creates a huge pillar of ice, not only will it distract the villains, it will gives us a chance to get Kacchan. We can use my quirk and Iida's to boost ourselves into the sky." Izuku explains.

"Then Bakugou can use his explosions to get to us." Todoroki adds as Izuku nods.

"Then who'll grab him?" Eiji asks.

"Kirishima, you and Kacchan have had a stable relationship since the beginning of the school year. He won't listen to me if I call out to him." Izuku looks at the red hair male. "But if you call out to him, he will listen." Izuku says as Kirishima nods with determination.

"Not to ruin this very dramatic moment but the league are looking like they're about to kill Bakugou." Kota says as the group snap their heads at the scene in front of them.

Dabi was slowly walking towards Bakugou. "Guys', I think this is a good time to start the plan." Eiji says as they nod in agreement.

Todoroki creates the huge pillar of ice, Iida, Kirishima, and Izuku start going up it as Bakugou and the league stare at it in disbelief. Once the three make it in the sky, a safe enough distance, Kirishima looks at Bakugou.

"COME ON!!" He yells as Bakugou eyes widen. He uses his explosions to boost himself in the sky. Almost connecting hands, a conscious Kurogiri activates his quirk, separating their hands. They all look in horror.

Kurogiri's warp vanishes as the group all look to see y/n.

"Y/N?!" They yell.

Bakugou starts falling back towards the ground but Hawks catches him.

"Gotcha!" He exclaims.

"I called for backup!" Y/n yells. Todoroki sighs in relief at the sight of him.

"YOU'RE ALIVE?!" Shigaraki yells.

Y/n looks at him with a smirk. "I've never been more alive." He replies.

Shigaraki starts running towards y/n with his hand out, going to turn y/n into a pile of dust before a wall of ice stops him, Todoroki grabs y/n and pulls him backwards.

"You're late." He growls.

"I'm not perfect." Y/n replies as the league glare at the two.

Toga, Dabi, Mr. Compress and Twice all run towards the two as they go to activate their quirks before a giant wave of fire makes them back away.

"Let me show off too!" Eiji exclaims as he gripped the katana in his hands.

Tsuragmae looks as the fight unfolds, the league looking like they're losing as the squad gang up on them. He felt the guilt, the pain that he caused of others. He didn't want to do anything that he's done but everything he worked for up until this point would of been gone.

He glanced down at his phone which held footage of him, Aoyama, Endeavour, and Naomasa. Where they killed Watari. It was enough to send them all to prison, he couldn't handle the guilt. He didn't deserve to be the chief of police.

He walks over to the reporters and hands them his cell phone. "This is evidence of a murder victim. Release it to the public." Tsuragmae says as the reporter bows and gets to work.

~~

Down in the city, Bakugou stared at the screen as the squad faught off the league. "He was alive this whole fucking time?!" He yells, anger filled his veins, but he contained it. Suddenly the screens flicker and the news stations appears.

"Breaking news. There has been footage of a murder victim from a few months back named Watari who was involved in multiple cases. The following people are currently being arrested. Tsuragmae, the chief of police has been arrested for false police reports, being an accomplice for two murders, and involved in villain activity. Aoyama, once a UA high school student got involved with villain activity, involved in four murders, giving intel for the league of villains, attempted murder, and an accomplice in a illegal human experimentation. Naomasa, a detective, has been working with the league of villains, lying in interrogations, falsely accusing a student of murder, and murder. Currently Tsuragmae and Naomasa have been arrested." The reporter explains.

~~

"Hell yeah!" Eiji yells. Portals appear under the league as y/n tackles Aoyama, draining the portal away from him, the league escape.

"Get off me!" Aoyama yells with anger, trying to get out of y/n's grasp. Shinso appear next to him.

"Can you shut up?" He asks.

"Excuse me--" Aoyama's eyes lose their color. Eiji picks up Aoyama and the squad head to the police cars.

Madam President appears with a smile on her face. "I knew you could do it, L." She says as y/n bows and puts Aoyama in handcuffs and placed him in the police car.

"You solved the case but there is still work to be done." Y/n nods as Madam President walks away.

5 Months Later~

All For One has been arrested and currently resides in Tartarus.

Aoyama is in prison alongside Naomasa and Tsuragmae.

The L/n case is successfully closed.

Watari, Endeavour, and Mr and Mrs. L/n had a proper funeral.

The police involved in the league has been arrested and replaced.

Eiji became a detective once again and Kota moved in with him.

And for the rest of the squad, they joined a part-time program throughout their hero careers and UA career. They were Part-Time Detectives.

Y/n L/n, other known as L has vanished away from people who knew him. Becoming the secluded detective he once was.

The case he was involved in with the squad is called the Sherlock Case, and it was still currently open as the league was still out there. Breaking news has settle through and the case just got a lead.

"Breaking News. The villain named Aoyama Yuga has just escaped prison and is at large. The whereabouts of this vilain is unknown, but investigators are now on it."

"Breaking News. There's a rumor that a detective group with actual teens are working with the detective known as L. Is the rumor false or is the great detective really using teens to solve crimes?"

Eiji, Kota, Bakugou, Shinso, and Todoroki all stand in a conference room surrounded my multiple police and the cheif, who so happens to be Madam President.

"The group of detectives 5 months ago who were solving and involved with multiple cases which were connected to the L/n case is now open once again. Those detectives are with us now and will continue to investigate with the help of our teams. Eiji, if you would please come up here and explain what you have as of now." Eiji nods as he goes to the front, glancing at the squad, he chuckles.

Todoroki gave him a 'I tried' smile.

Bakugou flipped him off.

Shinso was slurrping on his coke.

Kota gave him a thumbs up but mouthed that he was an idiot.

"We recently found out from a UA student, Izuku Midoriya--"Pausing as Eiji pointed towards the greenette who stood by Aizawa, he continues on, "Midoriya has told me that Aoyama has been stalking him. Indicating that Aoyama is obsessed with Midoriya. Now, Midoriya and his mother have been put in a protection, but any sign of Aoyama, arrest him immediately." Eiji explains.

"We actually have another lead. Sir Nighteye and Hawks are the main agencies involved within this new opening in the case." Hawks waves from the corner of the room. "That we decided to make another detective in charge of this investigation--" Madam President pauses as a familiar figure walked in the front of the room as the squad jaws drop.

The man that the squad lost in contact with for months, was standing right in front of them.

"Y/n?!" They yell. At the mention of his name, y/n bows.

"I have been investigating the league and it turns out that they are now involved with the Shie Hassaikai, the leader of the group is known as Overhaul." Y/n explains.

"Why would the league get involved with the yakuza?" An officer asks.

"Anything could be possible so within further investigation, we should out why the league got involved with the Shie Hassaikai." Y/n explains.

"So what's the plan?" Aizawa asks.

"The heroes are going to locate where the Shie Hassaikai are, until then we're going to see if Aoyama has re-grouped with the league or is on his own." The police and detectives split as the squad sit in a cafe.

"The squad is back!" Eiji exclaims with happiness.

"Where have you been, asshole. Just leaving us like that is a dick move." Bakugou says as he drinks his black coffee.

"I hate to agree with Bakugou, but he's right." Shinso says as the blonde hits Shinso on the head.

"I've been dealing with the investigation. It took me awhile to locate the league and I had someone spy on them. I don't know what they're up to but it can't be anything good." Y/n explains as he sat in a crouching position, biting a piece of his cake.

"Doesn't mean you had to leave us like that." Todoroki says.

"I know but you guys' had to catch up on school and your studies. You're still becoming heroes after all." Y/n replies.

"Yeah, now they're part time detectives." Kota says, slurping on his milkshake.

Catching up, the squad talked and hung out, going home, Todoroki and Y/n were walking back to the UA dorms. They stood at the school's gate.

"Do you this investigation is going to be as complicated as the last one?" Todoroki asks as he faced y/n.

"It depends on Aoyama's and the league's motive. That's what makes cases complicated." Y/n answers as Todoroki nodded in response.

"You should head inside, its getting late. Get some sleep." Y/n says.

"Says the insomniac." Y/n rolls his eyes.

"Are you really not coming back to UA?"

"No, I've gotten my high school diploma when I was 14. I don't want to re-live those nightmares." Todoroki shakes his head and looks at y/n.

"Hey y/n?" Said male hummed in question. The two look at each other.

"Call me Shoto." Todoroki says.

Y/n's eyes widen. "I don't deserve that right, Todoroki--"

"I insist. We've been through enough to allow each other to be on first name basis." Todoroki says.

Y/n smiles softly, "Okay, Shoto."

~~

-Epilogue-

The New Edition of Reaper has officially come to an end.

Thank you so much for reading, your votes and comments, I'm so glad you enjoyed this book.

A much better ending then the last Reaper eh?

Well. I hope it's a good ending.

I hope everyone enjoyed the new Reaper. I don't have much else to say except, Thank you.

- AMS

Word Count: 1844

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 14.1K 27
He saved me from jumping off that building...but why? He hates everything and everyone, so why save me? *This story contains sensitive content* *STAR...
58.1K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
103K 4K 23
//DISCONTINUED. Sorry.// ma·ni·a ˈmānēə/ noun an excessive enthusiasm or desire; an obsession ---------------------- #1 in Insane Deku 12/23/18 #1 in...
101K 3.8K 25
You had always dreamed of being a hero, just like everyone else, but when your quirk developed your realised just how impossible it was. While everyo...