His Nanny At Service

By SonamRGokhru

Ivano Esposito He is smart, dashing, single and FATHER to a prankster baby. His one glare can make people beg... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Author's Note!
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Author's Note
Chapter 96

Chapter 6

1.9K 56 2
By SonamRGokhru

Idhaya's POV

"Idhaya..."

"Let's go home now." Ivano interrupted Aunty while entering the kitchen and said.

"Now? But weren't we having lunch here?" I asked confused at his sudden hurry over going home.

"Yes. I said you to wait till lunch." Aunty said while heating the food.

"Mom... We can have our lunch at home. Right now we should go." He said and picked Enzo.

"But Enzo is hungry. Let me just feed him something quickly then we can go." I said as I stopped him and took Enzo.

"He can have a lollipop till we reach home." He ripped the wrapper off the lollipop and inserted it in Enzo's mouth. Picking Enzo in his arm he caught me and pulled me with him.

"Ivano... Wait. Listen..."

"Mom. Later." Ivano said. I didn't say anything because if I do... I don't know how he will blast. He has inserted a ticking time bomb of anger inside him. One minute he is normal and the next minute he frowns.

No one other than his mother tried to stop us and we settled in the car hastily.

"At least you could have let me feed Enzo." I said while glaring at him.

"He will have something at home. Our maid always keeps his food ready as he is hungry almost all the time." He said as we hit the road with a roar.

"Mr. Ivano, are you... By any chance angry?" I asked carefully as I already received my share of the lecture in his office.

"Yes." I nodded. What else should I say?

"Enzo, we will reach soon okay. I will feed you soon." I said to Enzo when I noticed that he is glaring at his father.

"He doesn't need food now. He is angry at me for other reasons." His father said while meaningfully looking at his son.

"Obviously. You always go around and make people angry. Then you are like... 'Do.not.yell.at.me' with a big frown on your face. He was there at his grandmother's place happily and you suddenly came saying..."

"Yes, I know what happened. But I need to talk to you urgently. Right now, you talking is only increasing my temper." I looked at him in a stupor.

"Y..you are angry at me? But I didn't even do anything! And... Ohh! Enzo was glaring at you because you are angry at me. Aww! Baby you are the best!" Enzo smiled shyly while forwarding his lollipop at me. I looked at Ivano to seek his 'permission', which he gave. I had my fill of lollipop and gave it back to Enzo.

"Now if you both are done with your display of affection... The car has come to a halt." I glared at him and got down taking Enzo with me.

"Stop being rude for once!" I said as soon as he got down from the car.

"You don't teach how to behave. I am giving you money to withstand all you go through." He said and went inside.

"Such an... Rude buffalo." Thank God! I didn't say ass in front of Enzo. I should control my tongue now.

"Let's go, baby... Or else he will be rude again." We went inside while he was waiting for the elevator. Without any exchange of words, we went inside the elevator as my mind was full of creative words to pay respect to Ivano.

"You can ask Martha about his eating habits and medical history... She will show you all the files. She is the housekeeper who comes every day because we both like our condo clean. And rest all you will have to handle yourself." He said more stiffly than he normally talks.

"Okay." I said a one-word reply to show him that I am also fucking angry at him.

It was not a condo! It was a penthouse... I realised that when we entered inside. Without much talks, he went inside his room.

I went to a fantastically designed modular kitchen where an aged lady was already cleaning up everything.

"Hello. I am Idhaya, Enzo's nanny. You must be Martha." I said.

"Hello. Sir called me and said to give you these files. And Enzo sir's lunch is in the oven. Please sit at the dining table, I will just serve meals to all of you." I nodded and smiled.

I settled Enzo on the high chair and covered his neck area with a table cloth... Just like rich people eat? Watching a few movies teaches you!

"Sir will be joining soon, you feed Enzo sir... It's almost the time for his afternoon nap." I nodded.

"Enzo... Baby. Let's eat." He smiled as he looked at his plate. Cheesy chicken rice!

*****
I already fed Enzo and made him sleep in his room. After doing all this... I am still waiting for Ivano! He went to change his clothes, but he might be waxing his body instead! Who takes this much time to change?! I am hungry here... We would have happily had our lunch in the mansion if not for him. Even Martha went.

When the waiting game went out of my maximum withholding capacity after fifteen minutes, I got up to go to his room. When I am hungry no one should mess with me!

Without knocking I just went inside. His privacy can't compare to the anger and hunger I am going through right now.

"Don't you have manners? Someone is waiting for you holding her hunger in control and you are taking your sweet time to... To take bath." I start without looking at anyone and when at last I looked... He was standing there in only a towel! Droplets of water slowly and sexily trailing his chest then stomach and finally meeting the edge of the towel. He had to clear his for me to look away.

"So...sorry. I... Had no. Wait! You could have said that it will take time. And... Use a towel for wiping your body. The water is still..."

"If you won't look at every drop. And good that you came in. I wanted to say that whatever you did with Carmelia..."

"You want to compliment me? Ohh... There is no need for that. But if you really insist to thank me then..."

"Never do that again." He said in a monotonous tone.

"Huh?" I looked at him in daze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 10K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
4M 189K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
381K 20.5K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
879K 22.1K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...