Chapter 46

Carmelia's POV

I sighed in relief as both of them finally left the room while Tristan started laughing.

"What?" I asked him as I looked at him as if he has gone mad.

"Nothing... It's just that I feel proud of myself." He said between his laughs.

"Seriously? Now, I don't remember you doing anything noteworthy that you are so proud of yourself." I said sarcastically.

"You might not have noticed it but I did." He said while still amusing himself.

"Ohh really? Then please enlighten me." I asked while smiling.

"Well, today you were irked by everyone." He said as if it's something nice and he is giving me compliment for being irritated over everyone.

"And that is why you were proud of yourself? That I was irked with everyone is good?" I asked him in disbelief.

"Well yes. It is a good thing if I am only one exempted from your anger. Today you were not irritated or angry at me, in fact you said 'I am excluding you, your talks don't irritate me anymore.'" He said while saying my words in more girly tone.

"I spoke too soon it seems. You are actually irritating me." I said as I pulled my quilt a bit above my chest.

"You are wounding me again." He said while pouting. Psshh! Fully dramatic person. How can I like is beyond me!

"Tristan!" I snapped.

"Okay... Okay! But I liked it very much. That was highlight for me today." He said making me smile slightly.

"Don't you want to go home? I am sure even your mother is going through a lot." I asked him as he came and sat beside my bed.

"And how do I handle her? She always said I look a lot like him. If I remain in front of her she might never be able to forget anything." He said while taking my hand in his.

"But she loves her son and not your father's son. I think she needs you and more importantly she understands your pain better than anyone." I said to him while he sighed.

"Okay... I will go to her tomorrow morning." He said while I nodded.

"You know today Aida and Idhaya were saying that we both share same half brother amd it might make our relation... I mean our umm... Whatever, I also felt that it might be bit uncomfortable and complicated." I said while mentally slapping myself fir being so nervous.

"Alessandro asked me same thing and you know what I said?" He asked while I shook my head.

"That she may be your sister and I your bother, but she and I are not siblings. Destiny has played it's mind-blowing game to make things complicated. But I always loved and liked uncomplicated life. And I feel it's all in our head, if we see life as a tight knot then we can never straighten it. I don't want to confuse our lives." He said very sincerely making me question my sanity.

I feel he is absolutely correct.

"And anyways your life was never simple but look you made it very clear now. You are your own son's aunt. You are sister to your ex boyfriend as well as father of your child." He said making me laugh.

"You are right. My mind is complicating simple things. I think what I need is a myth breaker award!" I said while smiling sarcastically.

"Yes. Absolutely! Okay now you rest while I complete my work that is pending. I didn't get to complete and you didn't get any sleep because the room was fool." He said as he motioned to get up but I stopped him.

"I was very serious about 'Do not disturb' board for those two stupids. And maybe cotton buds too." I said while trying to be serious but he laughed it off while nodding.

"I will personally guard the door and will not them enter inside." He said making me smile slightly. These days smile is an easiest accessory that I am wearing infront of him.

He again attempted to get up but I stopped him.

"You said we will talk about kiss too?" I reminded him while eyeing his lips.

"I should have said that we will let our lips talk later." He said as he bend down making me laugh.

"You can do that now." I muttered against his lips.

"With pleasur..." His words were left unsaid as the doctor came to check upon me making both of us groan.

Now this should be announced as universal issue of couples.

Interruption!

******

Aida's POV

His lips on mine felt like a water well in the middle of desert. Where I felt all my hopes were shattered and I am nothing but a failure and nuisance, stupid and burden... His lips made me feel polar opposite feelings now.

I was shocked for s mini second but later excitement took over. At the same time the hollow within my stomach made me realize how nervous I am.

The way his hands were caressing my hair, the soothing and electrifying sensations crossed all over my body till my toes.

My hands in the search of support from the fear of falling down flat held his rock hard chest. The heat emanating from his and drummed beat of hearts created some magical environment around us.

My tongue looking more access while his tongue diving for more and even we don't know who will win for passion of continuing this competition is ever increasing.

And just like that we finally crossed the stage where breathlessness took over we reluctantly had to drift our lips apart to breath. To breath and live the moment that just happened few seconds ago again.

Panting but still we exploring each other mouth. I was afraid to even open my eyes in the fear that it might be a dream that will break the peace of my heart and havoc in my mind.

"I forgive you." He said as we finally stopped kissing.