I'm A Father

By AnonymousleiC

Mandy Ours got pregnant by Jack Gilinsky when she was 16. Jack doesn't know about his little son, Tanner. S... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
New Book!

Chapter 35

12.5K 262 10
By AnonymousleiC

Jack's POV

My phone started to go off. It was Mandy. I picked my phone off the night stand and answered it. "Hello." I said in a morning voice. "DADDY!" Tanner yelled. I sit up in my bed. "Hey buddy. What are you doing?" "Helping mommy cook eggs and bacon. They smell good!" He said. I laughed. "That's good." I said. Tanner's voice put a smile to my face. "Hey." Mandy said. Tanner must have handed the phone to Mandy. "Hey." "Tanner wanted to talk to you." She said. "I can tell. Haha." "Haha. Well I better go. See you tonight." "Okay. Later." I said. I let her hang up the phone first. Now I have to do is to ask Sam if Jack and him could watch Tanner tonight.

I got out of bed and walked out to the living room. Sam and Jack were in the living room. "Hey." Sam said. "Hey." I walked to the couch and sit right next to Jack. "I didn't even hear you come in." Jack said. "That was the plan." We all laughed. "Hey I got a question?" "What's up?" Jack said. "Would you guys mind watching Tanner tonight, while I take Mandy out? You guys could take him to the movies or something. I'll give you money. Please watch him for me." "Sure that's fine with me. He can just stay the night. Also, we don't need your money." Sam said. "Thank you so much." "No problem." Sam said.

I walked back to my room. I picked up my phone off my bed. I texted Mandy. I told her don't forget to pack Tanner's some clothes because he is going to stay the night. She texted back with an okay. All I need right now is for the time to go faster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.3K 66
Joy spent her whole life with her with her loving parents and her best friend in Florida. After her parents divorce she has to move out to Nebraska a...
920 41 8
"you were just a temptation that i gave into." - alexia taylor, a 23 year old who had to learn how to take care of herself since a young age. she...
213K 3.4K 24
Angela Dallas, you may know her as one of the top three viners in the world, the strongest, person you every meet, One of the girls you want to be w...
17.8K 392 63
A Jack Gilinsky/ Hayes Grier/ Shawn Mendes Fanfiction! Chrissa is your average girl. She is 14 years old, attends 8th grade at a middle school in Om...