Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[70] Life Changing

4.9K 99 60
By Simp4StilesStilinski

Madi held onto Scott's waist as he drove into the schools parking lot on his motorcycle. He stopped, Madi quickly taking of her helmet and hopping off, Stiles pulling right up next to them in his Jeep.

"Where is she?" Madi asked them. Lydia had called her while she was sleeping, panicking how she was at the school.

"Over here." Allison called out.

"Lydia?" Madi asked running up to the girl.

Lydia looked at her, "It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car garaging somewhere totally different- and ended up here." She looked at Stiles, "And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked as Madi got a strong scent of metallic. Almost like blood. She looked around for any signs of blood.

"Not yet."

"'Not yet' What do you mean 'not yet'?" Stiles asked, "Lydia you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"Oh no," Lydia scoffed, "I'm not doing that's again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?" Stiles asked. "You're always the one finding the dead body!"

"Guys." Scott grabbed their attention as him and his sister stared at something in the distance. "We found the dead body."

The other three looked where they looks, seeing the dead deputy laying on the schools sign, blood everywhere.

~~~

"Excuse me." Madi heard the sheriff said looking at her and Stiles. Well, they were caught.

"Okay time to go." She pulled on Stiles arm. They tried to quickly walk away, Stiles putting his backpack on the back of his head like that would help the sheriff not recognize his son.

"Hey, hey hey!" Noah stopped them. "Back it up you two."

The two teens turned around to face Stiles's dad. "I know what you two are thinking. I know you've got all these ideas about patterns and people dying in threes-," He started.

"Dad- murdered, okay? Sacrificed actually." Stiles corrected him.

"I've got half the state, including the fbi, coming in on this." The Sheriff stated, "They're not getting away with killing one of our own."

"Dad they killed Tara." Stiles said quietly, "You know, how many times did she help me with my math homework when I had to wait at the station for you?"

His dad sighed, "Just- Uh, get to class, okay? The both of you."

They nodded, the sheriff starting to walk away before Madi realized something.

"Wait," Madi called out to Stiles's dad. He turned around, "Did you say the fbi?"

Noah looked at her apologetically, "I don't if it's him coming or not, Madi." He told her before walking away.

"Splendid- that's just perfect." Madi muttered with anger, walking away.

Stiles watched the girl walk away, feeling the anger radiating off of her.

"Great now I got to deal with this." Stiles quickly ran after Madison.

Madi walked into class, pushing aside the idea of her father coming back to town. She couldn't deal with that. Especially not right now.

"Idioms, Analogies, metaphors, and similes." Ms. Blake said as she taught the class. Stiles kept glance at Madi who was fidgeting more than usual, "All tools the writer uses to tell their story."

Ms. Blake looked at Lydia's drawing, Madi also looking. She swore she already saw Lydia draw that weird looking tree, "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."

"You and every guy I've ever dated."

Madi's mouth dropped in shock as Lydia smiled up to Ms. Blake. "Oh- um, well that was an idiom, by the way." She said, obviously very uncomfortable.

"Idiom are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture." Ms. Blake said, taking glance at Madi, long enough to make her feel slightly uncomfortable. Probably because of what Ms. Blake witnessed last time they saw each other. Madi didn't think much to it- she always felt uncomfortable when she made eye contact with people she didn't know.

"They're phrase that only make sense if you know key words," Ms. Blake explained, "Saying 'jump the gun' is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race, or a phrase like 'seeing the whole board',"

"Like chess." Stiles stated.

"That's right Stiles. Do you play?" Ms. Blake asked.

"Uh, no- my father does." He answered.

Ms. Blake smiled at him, "Now, when does an idiom become a cliche?"

"I think I can get to Ethan." Scott said quietly to Madi and Stiles. "I'm pretty sure I can make him talk. And if not Madi definitely can."

"What do you want to do that for?" Stiles asked.

"The druids are emissaries, right?" Scott started, "So what if the darach has was an emissary to the alphas?"

"Okay, first of all I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like 'what if the darach was an emissary to the alphas' actually makes sense to me." Stiles stated. "Second of all we're a huge problem getting to Ethan."

"What's that?" Scott asked.

"Going through Aiden." Madi stated, "Ever since he's been back at school they're always together."

"Yeah so how are we gonna separate them?" Stiles asked.

Madi smirked lightly, looking at her strawberry blonde best friend, the two boys also looking at her, an idea forming in their heads. Lydia looked up feeling the stares.

"What now?"

~~~

"Why are you even talking to me?" Ethan asked looking at Stiles, "I helped kill you friend how do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?"

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles asked.

"Stiles-," Madi started.

"Are you threatening me?" Stiles stood up, "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe and shove it up your freakin-,"

Madi grabbed Stiles shirt, pushing him back down to where he sat before making him shut up. She looked at Ethan, "We're talking to you. Because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd and that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." She said.

"You don't know what we owe them." Ethan said, "Especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas."

"What were you?" Scott asked.

"Omegas." Ethan answered, "In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat. The last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

"So you and your brother were like- the bitches of the pack?" Stiles asked.

"Something like that."

"What happened?" Madi asked him.

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well they were the ones who gave us the reputation." Ethan told them. "And our Alpha was the worst of them."

"Why didn't you guys just fight back?" Stiles asked. "Form Voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?"

"We couldn't. We didn't know how to control it back then." Ethan snapped at him.

"Deucalion taught you." Scott stated.

"And then we fought. We took down the whole pack. One by one. And by the time we got to our alpha, he was begging for his life! And we tore him apart." Ethan looked at them, "Literally."

"What about your emissary?" Madi asked. "They're all dead? Kali and Ennis too?"

"All of them. Except for Deucalion." Ethan answered.

"You mean Morrell?" Stiles asked.

Ethan gasped in pain grabbing at his stomach. The other three watch confused with caution. "What's wrong are you hurt?" Scott asked.

"Not me. My brother."

Scott and Madi looked at each other, knowing that could also feel each other pain, meaning Ethan was probably not lying.

Ethan started running, making the other three run after him. They ran into the boys locker room, seeing Aidan holding a weight over Cora.

Ethan and Madi both went to him, grabbing his arms, stopping him while Scott took the weight from him.

"You can't do this!" Ethan yelled to his twin.

"She came at me!" Aidan shouted back.

"It's doesn't matter!" Ethan snapped, "Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her."

Ethan looked at Madi giving her nodding saying it was ok to let Aidan go. She let go, and Ethan grabbed  his brother, leading him out of the locker room.

"Hey guys I think she's pretty hurt." Stiles said looking at Cora. Scott and Madi looked towards Derek's sister who was bleeding from her head.

Cora muttered something quietly getting up. She went to the locker room sink, grabbing paper towels and setting them, cleaning her room. They watched with caution.

"You okay?" Madi asked the girl.

"She doesn't look okay." Lydia stated quietly looking at the pale girl.

"I'll heal." Cora told them. She stood up, immediately almost collapsing. Scott ran to her catching her. "I said I'm fine."

"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was?" Stiles asked, "What were you thinking going after them?"

"I did it for Boyd." She exclaimed, pain in her voice. "None of you were doing anything."

"We're trying." Madi said a little annoyed at the girl.

"And you're failing." Cora snapped. "You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers."

"Funny how the one that tried to fight an Alpha is calling us the stupid ones." Madi said, sarcasm laced into her voice.

Madi and Cora stared down at each other. Stiles noticed, getting scared of what might happen. He quickly grabbed Madi's hand.

Madi bit the inside of her cheek, taking a step back, knowing that she shouldn't be causing problems.

"You're all running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late." Madi squeezed Stiles hand, "All you really do is find the bodies."

Cora walked away with annoyance, leaving the school. "She's definitely a hale." Stiles said quietly.

Madi suddenly walked away, anger radiating off of her. "I'm gonna make sure she doesn't do anything." Stiles started.

Lydia stoped him, "I'll go." She said. "You go make sure Cora gets home."

She quickly walked after Madi, "Madison." She called after the girl who was walking out of the building.

Madi stopped in place letting Lydia catching up to her. Madi sat on the steps to the school, the strawberry blonde sitting down next to her.

"Don't." Lydia said, already knowing what Madi was thinking.

"Cora's right." Madi said quietly, chuckling.

Lydia sighed, "Thats not our fault. We're teenagers, we shouldn't have to save people. We aren't supposed to find the body. We are just super unlucky."

Madi stared at the ground, Lydia trying to figure out what went on in her head.

"I'm supposed to be this all powerful werewolf." Madi said. "But I'm not. And it's costing people there lives."

"You can't blame yourself Madison. Your still new at this. What you have, it probably will take time for you to control. It's a miracle how well you control the full moon." Lydia said.

"I'm scared," Madi looked at her best friend, "what if something happens to one of you? And I can't do anything to stop it?"

Lydia looked at her, trying to find an answer. She couldn't. She didn't know how to answer that. She didn't want to lie to the girl.

So instead the strawberry blonde wrapped her arms around Madi. Madi leaned on her chest, closing her eyes and Lydia laid her head on Madi's both of them needing this hug.

~~~

"And your sure bring Cora is the best idea?" Madi asked Stiles over the phone.

"It might be the only way for my dad to believe me." Stiles said.

Madi sighed, not wanting more people she cared about to be brought into this nightmare. Should wouldn't wish this upon anyone. Not even her dad. And that's saying something.

"Okay."

"Okay." Stiles repeated, reassuring himself. "I'm home.

"Good luck." Madi said.

Stiles took a deep breath before hanging up. Madi put her phone in her pocket as she waited for Scott who talked to Ms. Morrell.

"Hey!" She heard.

"Freddie what's up?" She asked as he looked around urgently.

"I- I'm sorry about what happened with Boyd." He said. "I don't really know what's happening."

"Deucalion doesn't keep you in loop?" Madi asked.

"Not unless I'm in danger." Frederick answered, "Did you find anything out on the sacrifices?"

"Not yet." Madi said before realizing something, "What do you know about Morrell Freddie."

"She's my uncles emissary. She's basically my babysitter at school. It's annoying." Freddie started.

"Could she be the one killing people?" Madi asked.

"Not unless my uncle is ordering her too." Freddie answered, "And I know for a fact he isn't the one killing people. So if she were trying to kill people and he found out it wouldn't go well for her."

Suddenly a scream echoed throughout the halls. Freddie and Madison looked at each other, both knowing who it was.

Authors note:
Okay I'm trying to finish 3A as quickly as possible cause I WANT VOID. Lol hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 14.5K 65
"please, just let me help you" "why should i? everyone i know either dies or thinks i'm a total freak show" Georgia Ray is a social outcast...
1.3M 33.2K 26
"When will you learn that being a so-called 'rebel' won't get you anywhere?" "It got me here, didn't it?" Rebecca McCall is finally coming home after...
367 15 15
Kailia, the best friend of Scott and Stiles, has stood by and kept watch for all her life. She never asked questions and she never said no, but what...
56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...