My Secret

Von peacetaker123

Stiles has a secret. He is part fox and mage. He can also play the piano and can also sing. Stiles is also ga... Mehr

Chapter 1(Edited again)
Chapter 2(Edited again)
Author Note
Chapter 3(Edited again)
Chapter 4(Edited again)
Chapter 5(Edited again)
Author Note
Chapter 6(Edited again)
Chapter 7 (Edited again)
Greetings
Author Note
Chapter 8 (Edited again)
Chapter 9 (Edited again)
Chapter 10 (Edited again)
Chapter 11 (Edited again)
Chapter 12 (Edited again)
Chapter 13(short chapter)
A Random Tag
AUTHOR NOTE

Chapter 14 (Spoiler)

1.5K 39 9
Von peacetaker123

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF!

_________________________________________________________________

---- Stiles' P.O.V ---- 

"The pups, they were kidnapped!" Der screamed. Oh, you have got to be kidding me. Can't we just have peace for once?!

"WHAT?! HOW?!" I screamed. I seriously can't get a break, can I? 

"I don't know where they are now!" 

"Okay, stay there! I will teleport over to you, then I will do a location spell to track them down". I informed Der. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT OLD SAGGY BITCH!?!?" screamed Stiles. 

.

.

.

"WHERE ARE MY PUPS?!?!" the alpha and alpha mate shouted, demanding to know where their pups have been taken to. 

.

.

.

"STOP FUCKING LYING!!" shouted Derek who was ready to kill everything in his new form. 

.

.

.

.

"Hey, are you single by any chance? Do you have a mate?" this stranger asked me. 

" Him? Don't worry, I can turn you straight again" smirked the mysterious lady. 

.

.

.

.

.

Why is this bitch flirting with me? Gen is going to be soooo mad!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MURDER THIS WHORE AND THAT OLD SAGGY BITCH WITH MY FLAWS!!!" screamed Stiles, who's magic was starting to act up by how angry he was. Along with his flashing eyes and claws. 

TO BE CONTINUED... 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

423K 11.3K 46
what if Stiles , the weak humain of the pack was in reality not so humain ? everyone in the pack always put Stiles aside since they think he is just...
79.2K 2.7K 16
Stiles and Derek are just 2 extraordinary teenage kids, Stiles is the caption of lacrosse and Derek is the caption of his basketball team. Until they...
32.7K 593 10
I can't take it anymore, my wolf and I need to see him...smell him, kiss him, be with him. I need Stiles. ----------- Smut and cursing In this sto...
35.4K 677 17
Stiles is well aware that he can't help his friends in a fight. He knows he isn't a supernatural being with powers. He never let it get to him. The...