To be your Queen

By _mytrueself_33

A third-rated noble girl who owns a News channel married the king due to an unknown betrothal. Eric is man of... More

Showing me your bossy side
New rules for New Queen
Replay
Oueen's daily report
Unfamiliar person: part 1
Unfamiliar person: part 2

The Big Day

317 131 488
By _mytrueself_33

Isabelle's POV                 

Today is a big day for me as my life will entirely change if I marry him. The one I would marry in about 2 hours is the king of Skyare.

He is the most handsome man in our country. Maintains a body of Greek God. Known for his maturity and ethics. He is fearless and could kill you with his smile. Every girl's ideal man.

With blue sinister eyes and hard v jawline, he has won tones of hearts. A light brown moustache and long luminous brown hair.

He is the richest king in the world with fortunes of net worth. I didn't have a single reason to reject him or maybe I did.

I wore the heavily white and ivory wedding dress, I became aware of how beautiful it was. It had diamonds and light pink roses on it with a sweetheart neck lined and puffed Victorian sleeves. It was like a ballgown. My veil had crystal and white roses on it with a length of 30 meters.

As I walked the way with my father he said," I know you didn't want this marriage to happen but I had no choice against the king's wish. I am sorry for disappointing you."

He had a sad tone with a smile on his face as he had to pretend that he was happy. I couldn't reply to his sorrow

I was standing in front of the man who was the most handsome I ever saw. He was better looking in real than pictures or tv channels. I saw the cold expression on his face which wasn't unhappy but wasn't happy too.

His face was like a painting made by angels. I was tempted by his body which was slender and hot. But I can't show how smitten I am. I have to control my feelings.

Though it occurred to be the best opportunity of my life I would ever have but still, had feelings for another boy whom I met when I was a little girl.

He was kind and gentle according to my memory. We promised each other to marry once we get older.

But, I was never able to find the boy. 20 years it has been since we last met. My memories were gradually fading and my family did force me to forget about the boy and start dating another rich guy.

I was always refusing them by eventually getting busy in my studies and later work. I always stood up to the guy whom my mother sat up for me.

I hated to meet random rich guys who would most likely be workaholic or Playboy's. I don't get why do we have to get married at a certain age. It is not like we live in some 19th century.

My life was smoothly passing where I used to work on weekdays and have a little family dinner on nights.

My Saturday would be spent on shopping, theatre, amusement park or other street food alley with my besties.

Sunday's we're all peaceful as I most likely spend it at home. Everything was perfect before 5 days.

As our marriage came to the end it was time to kiss the bride. I was hesitant for a minute but when he bends and his lips touched mine it prevailed as I wanted it more and more. His warmth filled me with butterflies. I fell for him for a second.

He whispered in my ear," Happy wedding wife." I felt like my heart was racing and would pop out any second now. His voice was calm and sweet which was unexpected. But I can't fall for him as I still like someone else.

                    As the wedding ended, we went to his palace. I saw a massive gate-guarded heavily on the outside. The gates opened and it felt like I was entering another dimension. Lights were surrounding the palace from all sides.

From an outsider's viewpoint, it's huge, complex, spacious, picturesque and ancient. It was built 300 years ago and it would still stand after another 3000.

It was festoon so beautifully that I was stunned for a minute to catch a glimpse of it. It occurred to me that all of this will be mine now. I was happy with it.

But it was not possible as the king would not like the idea of giving me the power of a queen. And after all, no insider could ever endure an outsider.

             It was also true that I wasn't interested in being the Queen. Being a monarch was like walking on thorns with loads of responsibility where people will not see how graceful and polite and kind you are but would only notice how you fall.

Poor will only badmouth you until you are all shattered into pieces and your soul being consumed by them fully.

While riches will smile in front of you and plot treason behind your backs to end you miserably where it is you who choose how you will die.

                  100's of the servant were standing at the palace gates till the entrance of the palace. The way was covered with rose petals as I walked on it I felt like a true princess.

The King took my hand and smiled at me. His suit shined in the night like the ocean waves as it was royal blue like him with royal.

                  As we entered the palace, an old lady was standing there with her empty hands. She was the only one with a cold face.

It felt to me like she was terrified and ruled everyone here, even the king. She greeted us and said," Your room is ready for your consummation."

Eric replied laughing," Of course of all my kingdom you must be the most excited of all."

She replied embarrassed," You should get going." She pushed him and he showed her ok.

As we walked to his room I saw beautiful paintings and valuable antiques which might cost me more than half of my company. But they were nothing for a king like him.

We finally reached and I saw the massive room which was as huge as half of my upper floor. My jaw widened from the view and I felt for the first time that I am poor compared to him.

Well, I belonged to a third-rated rich family from five rates so it was obvious that he had more than me like royalty.

He unbuttoned his suit and shirt and was standing half-naked in front of me with a confused look. He looked like a Greek god. I wanted to touch his six-packs.

He said," Just sleep on the sofa." He threw the blanket on me.

I was amazed at his behaviour and replied," Is this the way you treat a woman?"

He smirked and replied," Or what do you expect me to do kiss you or fuck you."

I bite my lower lip and said," You must respect me as I have been married to you under undeniable circumstances. And you also didn't give much of a choice to make."

" I never really urged you to walk down the aisle and espouse me. I formally showed your family the betrothal, my great-grandfather left. It clearly stated that the first daughter being born in the Douglas family should be married to the current king if he is a bachelor. I simply asked your hand formally.

" Yes, and what you said weren't some words that were uttered to led my nirvana. I told you I had someone else I hold dear to me but you still married me. "

"Well unfortunately it happens to be you. I can't do anything for your awful luck. If I didn't marry you my inheritance would be taken off."

I was furious with outrage cause I never wanted this marriage to occur. However, he only married me for his inheritance which was the worst. It costed me my freedom and my life.

But, I couldn't run away as this was the fate I wrote for myself.

" I hate you. I don't know why would people feel proud of you. But I feel bad for you cause you are heartless." I said with anger.

Eric smirked toward me and gripped my hand severely for me to lose it. I tried to shout but he closed my mouth with his hand and pinned me to the wall.

He said," I get how vulnerable you must be to marry me but don't provoke me, girl. You have no idea what can I do to those who dare provoke me."

His blue eyes piercing into my greens. He came near to my ears and whispered," Don't you dare." His lips brushing my ears and went down on my neck. The sensation of his lips made my heart speeding and burning. He kissed my neck gently before leaving a huge hickey that pained me terribly. He left me and jumped on his bed.

He glared at me with his dark blue eyes and said," I don't care if you had dated or kissed or fucked but if you ever had anyone behind my back not only will I kill you and the guy but your whole family would be charged for treason. I guess you know what treason would do to your family."

He had this killer gaze that made me intimidated. I knew what treason would make of my family. They would be tortured for 10 days without nutrition.

And if they survived the agony on the 11th day, they would have to waddle all over the city under the walk of shame. Pebbles, junk and dirt would be knocked over them.

Later on, they would be thrown out of the province and have to live in the fearsome and terrorizing forest.

Traitors live the life of the tribals where they have to battle and slaughter the animals for their food. If they failed they would be eaten alive.

The image struck my mind and I felt a strong amount of anguish. It would be the worst guilt if my family suffered due to me.

I was horrified to see the guy I admired as a sovereign would be such a man, disgusting man. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

I wanted to change this itching beautiful gown but I couldn't stand up. My legs went numb and I barely stood up and rolled the blanket over me as I slept on the couch.

The couch was soft on touch. It was velvet. My back pain starts to perish but my heart was still thumping as I gasp hastily.

I wanted my parents who used to comfort me when I was hurt. I missed my friends.

Mostly I was scared of what will happen in the forthcoming future. Palace wasn't a place to hang out.

Though it is made to be kept you safe from outer danger the inner trouble is scarier than rest. It wasn't for someone like me who doesn't dare to harm anyone and could easily be smitten with.

I wanted to scream and run away but instead, I interrupted myself. I believed this might be the future of me or the future of Queen of Skyare.
_______________
Thank you for reading my first book. What are your thoughts on my first chapter?
Did you like the protagonist?
I hope you would like the upcoming chapter.😁😁❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 5.1K 18
~ A Mafia Romance ~ ISABELLA - A sweet but dangerous girl, daughter of the Spanish Mafia leader. Treated as nothing but a princess, she dreams of bec...
713K 30K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...
206K 4.3K 26
Isabella has a screwed up family that causes her nothing but trouble. She's been abused and used all her life by her own mother and brother. But will...
383K 20.6K 60
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...