attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

six

19K 846 4.7K
By LOAF4U

𖤐

ARMIN ARLERT
AGE : 19
RANDOM FACT : HE LOVES THE OCEAN
AND HOPES TO LIVE IN A HOUSE ON
THE BEACH WITH HIS SPECIAL
SOMEONE

────────────────────

JEAN INVITED YOU OVER TO HIS HOUSE THAT NIGHT, to make it seem like you had went out on your dinner reservations with reiner. connie and sasha came over, and you all camped in jean's game room and played video games for the rest of the day until 11pm that night.

a week passed from then on. eren and you had been messaging each other, only with simple hellos, how are you's and conversations and that was about it. you still had to return mikasa's short to her, but never found the time to.

you had been arranged to pick a wedding dress, and now that your wedding was nearly a year away, your parents wanted to prepare early. your mother took you to around to look for wedding dresses, met up with wedding dress designers and such. in the end, you didn't make up your mind to anything.

it was a friday, and your father was taking you and your mother out to meet the man you met earlier, grisha. you found out that he had two sons, one your age and the other was in his mid 20's.

your family was going to visit their company and tour around and later on that night, have a special dinner with them. you honestly didn't want to go, you wanted to stay home and sleep but your father forced you.

you wore a long silk pale pink dress that reached above your knees with a white fur coat. you decided to bring a white sneaker just incase, since you didn't want to wear heels throughout the entire day and have your feet hurting from all of the walking. your father might say something about it but you didn't care.

your makeup was done lightly like usual, and you carried a wallet that was in the same color of your dress. then your mother did your hair for you.

whenever you went out to parties or meeting other wealthy folks, you were required to dress your best to impress those people. your father didn't want his daughter to look like a rag as he wanted you to be titled, the perfect daughter of the (l/n) family.

perfection was the only thing that mattered to your father, if you messed up you knew damn well it wouldn't end well for you. that even included your mother, she was such a caring person and you always remembered your father yelling at your mother for embarrassing him whenever they were in the public.

"i expect you both to be respectful towards the yeager family," your father warned both you and your mother once on the way to your destination. "their business is still quite new, yet they've become extremely successful throughout the years. we must not disappoint them."

"yes father," you spoke, your eyes soon shifting down at your hands that rested on your lap.

that day, jean had messaged you to come over, along with sasha and connie. but you unfortunately couldn't make it because you had something else planned. it was saddening, but at least your friends understood and decided to plan another time.

eren also told you that he was busy that day and that he would see you soon, and you didn't hear from him from then on.

and soon enough, your family arrived at the place that was supposed to be the yeager company. your eyes examined the astronomical building, it was quite fascinating, more than your father's business really.

you didn't know much about the yeager's, they owned three large hospitals in the city and were currently planning to build a children's hospital somewhere.

your eyes were too focused on the building, even when exiting the car. at the front, guards had surrounded the entrance and a family had been standing there, patiently waiting for your family's arrival.

"it's lovely to see you again, mr. (y/n)," you heard grisha's voice say to your father, your eyes averted to them for a moment and watched as they shook hands. you were standing beside of your mother, and your eyes turned to see the person in front of you.

it was none other then eren.

you were shocked seeing him standing there, right in front of you and you didn't even notice him until now. eren had a grin on his face while you both made deep eye contact, standing beside of him was mikasa and the other side, stood a much taller man.

he had shaggy platinum blond hair, with a beard and mustache that matched the color of his hair. you assumed it was eren's brother, as you remembered him saying something to you about his brother.

"i—i didn't know you had a daughter," your father spoke, as his eyes turned to look at mikasa.

grisha chuckled, "she isn't my birth child, but i do consider her like my daughter." and mikasa blushed lightly, hiding her red cheeks under the red scarf that was wrapped around her neck.

"i see," your father uttered, before turning to look at eren and the other male. "these two must be your sons."

both eren and the other male looked at your father, and the other reached his hand out towards your father. "my name is zeke yeager, i heard a lot about you from my father," the male said, and they shook hands.

"my name is eren yeager, pleased to meet you sir," eren said, shaking your father's hand next.

"it's an honor to finally meet you both," your father said, and then you all were introduced to grisha's wife, who was named carla. she was absolutely stunning, now that you had gotten a closer look at her and you realized how much eren resembled her.

your father turned to your mother and you. "and this is my wife, violeta and our daughter, (y/n)." your mother just nodded her head, giving them all a smile.

"it's a pleasure to see you again," grisha said to you and your mother with a warm smile, "you both look absolutely gorgeous today."

"thank you, mr. yeager," you responded with a smile, then you turned to eren and the other two. "it's a pleasure to meet you three as well."

eren stepped towards you, his hand slowly reaching towards yours. he held it in his, and everyone watched as eren leaned his lips to your knuckles, kissing it softly.

you blushed, and eren's eyes lifted up to yours while his lips were still pressed against your soft hands. "it's a pleasure to meet you, (y/n)," eren said, and you could feel a small smirk form on his lips against your skin before he pulled away.

then, everyone began to head inside of the building. the adults were walking in the front, grisha began to tour your parents around while you and the rest were behind of them. zeke and mikasa were beside of each other while in front of you and eren.

it was silent between you both for a moment, and eren looked ahead of you both and thought it was a good moment to go somewhere else with you. he then reached for your wrist, gently wrapping his hands around it.

"follow me," eren said, turning his head to look down at you as he began to drag you toward another direction away from the others.

"eren—" you uttered out, but he didn't say any other word and you just let him drag you to wherever he was taking you.

EREN YEAGER
AGE : 19
RANDOM FACT : THE VICE PRESIDENT
OF HIS FATHER'S COMPANY

────────────────────

the location eren was taking you was at the rooftop of the whole entire building. it was like a marvelous garden in a huge cage and you were absolutely astonished from it.

eren released his grip around your wrist, and kept his eyes on you as your eyes began to wander around the entire garden. the smile on his face grew softer as he watched you, and he cleared his throat.

"do you like this place?" eren questioned, and you just nodded as a response, starting to walk off and eren quickly followed beside of you. "i told you i would see you soon," eren recalled from the time he messaged you that morning. his hands were in the pocket's of his pants now, and his gaze was only focused on you.

"i really didn't expect to see you," you admitted, turning to him and what you said was true. though, you did know the fact that grisha and eren shared the same last name beforehand, but you didn't think that they would be related.

eren let out a short chuckle, "i knew you wouldn't, and i decided to surprise you when i heard that your family was going to visit."

"i should pay more attention to other people, if i had known it was your family we were visiting today, maybe i would've also brought mikasa's shorts that she allowed me to borrow," you said with a frown.

"it's alright, i'm sure mikasa forgotten all about it," eren uttered with a little awkward tone, "but you can always return it whenever you're able to, i'll give you the address of my home if you don't remember."

"sure," you nodded, and you both soon approached the edge of the where you could see parts of the city. "it's really gorgeous up here," you added on, a little smile now on your lips.

"i'm glad you like it," eren said, his eyes slowly turning away from you to look towards the direction you were gazing into. "it was actually my idea to add in a garden at the top of the roof."

"really?" you raised an eyebrow, your gaze shifting towards eren after he said that.

eren nodded, looking back at you and you both once again, stared deep into each other's eyes for a few moments that felt like an entire eternity. you didn't want to look away, you wanted to continue staring into his enticing green eyes.

just then, you felt eren's hand brush near your ear. a tint of pink painted against your cheeks, realizing that he had placed a flower on your ear. eren coughed, looking away and becoming slightly embarrassed for what he did just then.

"thank you.. for the flower," you said, with a small smile.

"it's nothing really," eren spoke, shyly scratching the back of his neck. "i guess you could consider it as a small gift— for today's occasion of course."

"you're really sweet eren, i'm still quite surprised you don't have a significant other," you said, that thought had been lingering in your mind for sometime a while after you had met eren.

"i.. i'm not really great with women," eren confessed, his face was full of disappointment and you began to feel bad for even saying anything about it. "i'm not like my older brother, he's great with catching the attention of a lady. i was too shy to ever approach or even speak to one."

then he turned to you, his cheeks completely turning bright red, "but i— i got the courage to finally talk to one without being shy.. and it was you. when i saw you again at the party that day, i told myself, i had to talk to her."

"again? what do you mean?" you raised an eyebrow and eren hesitated.

"i mean— i've seen you around a lot before, and i was quite nervous to randomly approach you and start a conversation," eren stammered, "and i heard you were already engaged.. to reiner."

"yeah.." you bobbed your head a bit.

"i want to know, how is reiner like?" eren questioned, and you began to think of what to answer. throughout the years you've known him, reiner was sweet but now, he was cruel and awfully rude.

"when i first met him, he was a kind person. he always brought me gifts, and always talked to me. we were like friends, but i ended up developing pathetic feelings for him," you answered, and eren began to notice the sadness of your voice and how drastically your smile turned into a frown. "now.. he's a completely different person towards me now, he would look at me with glares unless in front of others. he's quite fiendish towards me now."

eren hummed, processing all of the information that you had told him. "i don't get why he's acting like that towards you," eren frowned sympathetically, and you shrugged not knowing either.

"maybe because he's in love with historia, he wants nothing else with another woman," you said, a soft sigh escaping your lips. "despite all of the love he has for her, reiner can't rebel against the marriage arrangement between us. his father nor mine will never allow such thing to happen. and his father would never accept historia as his partner."

"why's that?"

"historia wasn't born into a wealthy family," you said, "and maybe if she was, her and reiner would be able to get married. though, i don't think historia shares the same feelings as him."

"pfft, reiner needs to get his head out of his ass and realize that she isn't interested in him," eren rolled his eyes, and you just nodded in agreement. "say (y/n), what if you fell in love with someone else but were still engaged to reiner?"

"i.. i don't know," you admitted.

"i hope you know that you deserve better," eren turned away from you, his eyes off into the distance again. "maybe you should really talk to your parents about ending the engagement with reiner."

"i don't know eren," you sighed, "but why are you so persistent in telling me to talk to my parents about breaking off the engagement?"

eren didn't answer, and you waited for him to say something but he didn't.

"i have taken a liking to you, (y/n)," eren confesses a moment after the silence, which made you extremely flustered. he turned to face you, and your heart started racing, fast.

"what?"

"the moment i laid my eyes on you, i instantly fell in love," eren continued to say, stepping closer to you. your body didn't move, you just stood there completely shocked from everything he was saying. "and i was completely torn when i found out you were engaged.. to a man like reiner."

eren reached for your hand, and he looked directly into your eyes. his gaze softened, "i want you to like me (y/n)."

𖤐

i hope this doesn't feel like it's rushed, it will probably be more understanding in later chapters

BUT OTHER THAN TAHT IM REALLY GLAD THIS STORY SEEMS INTERESTING!! i am hoping to update daily or so, because i really want to get to the good parts of the story that i have planned

anyways, have a good day or night <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 523 14
You're an Eldian Nurse, struggling but trying to live a peaceful life amongst the discriminatory lives your people had to live under. Everyday you'd...
2.2K 73 11
-About a year ago you stopped hooking up with Jean because of miscommunication over the terms of your arrangement. Now in present time you're dating...
161K 5.2K 34
you're sent by marley to kill eren jaeger. [extended summary inside] - ENEMIES TO LOVERS. eren x fem reader
109K 6.5K 60
• Attack On Titan Fanfic - Eremika AU Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackermann, and Armin Arlert, these three embark on a journey to discover the truth about th...