(English ver) You Are (Not) M...

By xzmayfzx

Happiness... who can predict about happiness? About how long we can be happy? Farewell... who has ever feel s... More

Prologue & Cast Trailers
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 1
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 2
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 3
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 4
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 5
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 6
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 7
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 8
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 9
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 10
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 11
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 12
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 13
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 14
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 15
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 16
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 17
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 18
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 19
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 20
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 22
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 23
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 24
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 25
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 26
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 27
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 28
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 29
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 30
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 31
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 32
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 33
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 34
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 35
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 36
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 37
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 38
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 39
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 40
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 41
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 42
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 43
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 44
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 45
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 46
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 47
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 48
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 49
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 50
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 51
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 52
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 53
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 54
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 55
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 56
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 57
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 58
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 59
You Are (Not) My Destiny [60]

You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 21

16 1 0
By xzmayfzx

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. VERIVERY – My Beauty

2. Jeong Sewoon – Oh My Angel

3. Yoo Seonho – One Blue Star

4. Junggigo – Only U

5. Seulgi & Wendy – Only You

6. PRODUCE X 101 CRAYON – Pretty Girl

7. Elaine – Rain or Shine

8. SEVENTEEN – Say Yes

9. RED VELVET – See The Stars

10. ASTRO – Should've Held On

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

"YES!"

"Wow Chungdae hyong, that goal is great!"

"I know my goal was beautiful, but being praised by you made it feel twice as beautiful as it was."

Donghyun laughed while patting my back then we sat down to join Dongsun on the sidelines. I've been practicing for fifty minutes and I need to breathe for a moment. Dongsun gave me a cold drink.

"I think next month's match will be very exciting. I can't wait to fight you," said Dongsun.

"Wow, I can't believe the event will take place next month," I said while looking at my hands, "compared to the match with you guys, I'm more worried about the palms of my hands which feel increasingly rough because I keep practicing drums."

"Oh yes, hyong's faculty will held a band competition right," said Donghyun who was sitting next to me in the empty side.

"I forgot to ask you. Why don't you guys participate in band competitions?"

"I do not. But Dongsun hyong will. He plays guitar. I was invited too last time, but I'm lazy."

"Yes, Chungdae, we will compete later. Joonki and Chinye also represent their faculty."

"Oh yes. Joonki hyong plays drums too, Chinye will play piano. By the way from our faculty... that girl will be a vocalist."

"That girl? Who is... wait. You mean, Hyunah?"

"Yes. She half forced me to join audition for the band, but for a thousand reasons, I managed to avoid it."

"It's great that you can run away from her this time," I said.

I know that arrogant girl Hyunah sticks to Donghyun as much as possible, I think she likes Donghyun. On the other hand, I should be happy because it means Donghyun can distract himself from Choeun noona, but on the other hand, I want Donghyun to just choose someone else if he wants to have a girlfriend later. I don't think I can imagine that girl mingling with us one day.

"Our drummer will be Bojin hyong, you just found out about it, Chungdae?" asked Dongsun in surprise.

"Looks like I really don't hang out with you guys lately."

"Yeah, I know you're busy taking pictures for that laptop commercial, right?"

Hyeil hyong joined us and he sat next to Dongsun. I laughed awkwardly. He's right, I just had my first ad offer and it was a really high-end laptop ad. During this week I was busy with making the ad.

"Can you get a discount if you buy that laptop? I want to have that laptop."

"Oh, I can ask them tomorrow, hyong."

"By the way, how about your faculty's basketball or football team? I'm not sure about my team, to be honest. Maybe we will immediately lose in the first match," complained Donghyun.

"Don't be like that, can't you be a solo player?"

"And beat you all? Seriously."

"My faculty's basketball team is pretty good. There's Bojin hyong too. I think if we practice often, there will be hope for the finals," predicted Dongsun.

"Well, my faculty is the opposite. We are better at football. But I'm still worried if I fight against those who are in the faculty of sports," complained Hyeil hyong.

"Uh, not really. Who knows, your teams might surprise us. My team seems fine. But I heard from Joonki, the team from the business faculty is not convincing either."

"I think I can't wait for the next month to arrive. Our faculty holds a cooking competition," said Dongsun.

We all laughed at how "it has nothing to do with" the engineering faculty with cooking. But the sports faculty holding a band competition is quite strange too.

"About that! I heard Yeowoo said she was going to join the cooking competition."

"Are you serious she can cook?" asked Hyeil hyong with a scared expression.

"I have no idea. I hope she can."

"Later, don't forget to stop by our faculty's Haunted Maze," Donghyun ordered.

"Oh! I heard it's really fun!" said Dongsun, "you guys are using the D parking area right?"

"No wonder I can't hang around in the area there and I will be driven away every time I approach. Apparently you guys were the one who booked the area."

"Yes, actually the voting was quite strong for the maze and ghost house games, so we just combined the games."

"But Donghyun, you're afraid..."

"Min Dongsun-ssi?"

Our conversation was interrupted, even Joonki, who just joined us on the sidelines, froze when he was going to take a towel. There was a girl who approached us, and we've never seen her before. She is quite a cute girl: her long hair is left loose, her face looks cute, her body is cute too. What is the relationship between this girl and Dongsun?

"Yes, that's me. What is it?" asked Dongsun trying to remain friendly even though he was confused.

"Greetings, I'm Kang Haneul, majoring in fashion design in the second semester," said the girl, holding out her hand to greet Dongsun.

"And I'm Min Dongsun. Oh, you said my name before. I'm majoring in architecture and I'm also in the second semester."

"Actually I want to ask your help."

"What can I do for you?"

"Maybe you have heard that our faculty is holding a fashion show competition. But there will be no activities such as walking on the catwalk, there will only be photo sessions and our models have to wear those costumes for the three days of the event, that is if our costumes enter the final round."

"Yes, I heard about that. Then?"

"Will you be my model?"

Joonki dropped the towel. Dongsun is not bad, he is even handsome. But what's going on all of a sudden, why did he get an offer from this designer girl he didn't know?

"Oh, but I... I actually lack of confidence," said Dongsun softly, "what do you think of my friends? Take Heo Chungdae for example."

"No, Dongsun, I have no interest in modeling as well on campus."

"Hmm, actually I really want you to be my model. I don't know your size yet but I made an estimation."

The girl put the book she was hugging, her sling bag and the shopping bag she was holding into the empty space beside Joonki. Then from the shopping bag she took out a long-sleeved brown shirt with a vertical striped fabric motif.

"How about we make a bet, if you are suitable for this, you should be my model?"

Dongsun seemed to be in deep thought. I guess it would be hard to bet against this girl, after all she is a designer, maybe she really knows people's body size from her eyes. But she's only in the second semester, is she really that good?

"But I have one condition before betting with you."

"What is that?"

"Let my friends try the shirt before I try it," Dongsun offered.

"Fine, I accept."

"But I guess we need to shower first, we don't want to make your shirts smell."

Finally we ended up in the changing room, only Donghyun and Hyeil hyong were still showering, Joonki just came out of the bathroom, but Bojin hyong was already wearing a changing clothes.

"Please help me, you guys try on that shirt for me."

"I just stepped back," said Hyeil hyong, his voice came from the bathroom, "sorry it's not that I don't want to help you, Dongsun. You know I'm very embarrassed for this kind of business."

"And I'm sure that shirt will be too big for me, so I won't join either," said Bojin hyong.

"But why do I have to be selected suddenly?"

"Just ask her later," I suggested.

Donghyun just joined us, he wrapped his towel around his waist.

"Donghyun, you try the shirt."

"Do not want."

"I'll treat."

"Just need to try right? Okay," agreed Donghyun without thinking any further.

I guess the word "treat" was enough to buy his heart. Finally we rushed out and met Haneul-ssi who was sitting on a park bench not far from our dressing room.

"Haneul-ssi, I'll let Donghyun and Joonki try your shirt first."

You could say Donghyun's body size is not that different from Dongsun's, but he is a bit full. Donghyun received his shirt from Haneul-ssi, then ran to the dressing room to try it on. Before long, he came back wearing the shirt. But there was something funny: the shirt looked a little narrow at the belly. As I thought... it would be like that, actually.

"This shirt makes me look really fat," complained Donghyun.

"Don't blame the shirt, but maybe you gain weight," warned Dongsun.

"Okay, I'll try now," Joonki decided.

Donghyun and Joonki both disappeared into the dressing room, and next, Joonki was the one wearing the shirt. Joonki deliberately walked as if he was on the catwalk while approaching us. But unfortunately, the shirt looked even narrower when he put it on.

"It's sad, even though I like the shirt," complained Joonki, "do I need a diet?"

"Do Saem really wants you to have diet, Joonki," Dongsun reminded him.

"So now Dongsun-ssi must try it," said Haneul-ssi, her tone full of confidence.

Despite his doubts, Dongsun finally went to the dressing room with Joonki. It didn't take long for him to see us again, and I know that Dongsun lost the bet. At that time Dongsun only wore shorts made from tight jeans, but somehow, it looked good with the shirt made by Haneul-ssi he was wearing. Nothing seemed too narrow or too big for him: arms, chest, stomach, everything looked fine.

Can't you be my lady 딴 생각은 말고

Can't you be my lady, don't think about anything else
Baby 내 손을 꼭 잡아 오직 너 뿐야

Baby, hold my hand tight, it's only you
하루 종일 너만 기다려도 좋아

I don't care if I have to wait for you all day
Crazy 애타는 이 마음

Crazy, this burning heart
Girl, I need your love

오! 나의 여신 You are my angel

Oh my angel! You are my angel
머리부터 발끝까지 너만 보여 반짝반짝

From your head to your toes, I can only see you sparkling
You ooh ooh ooh ooh my angel
어디 가지마 내 곁에 있어

Don't go anywhere, stay by my side

(Jeong Sewoon – Oh My Angel)

"Is... this... suitable?" asked Dongsun in a worried tone.

"Wow, this is crazy, Dongsun," I replied while standing up and clapping my hands, "you want to join my agency and Youngkyong's?"

Dongsun just chuckled in response to my suggestion, but I'm serious about bringing him to our agency later. He looks like a model, even without him trying so hard to become a model. Donghyun and Bojin hyong were busy admiring Haneul-ssi's work too. Wow, this girl, doesn't seem like an amateur designer.

"Haneul-ssi, you said you needed someone who could take good photos? I can. Let me do it later," I offered, "and when I'm busy later, Joonki can help you."

"Wow, thanks for your help," said Haneul-ssi, smiling and bowing to all of us.

"Now... what should I do?" asked Dongsun, looking confused.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.8K 13
There are things you prepared for coming back home and that includes seeing your ex-boyfriend, but helping him design his apartment isn't one of them...
288K 11.5K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
707K 31.9K 54
[COMPLETED] What will happen to him when someone whom he dearly love will leave him forever.... will he be able to move on in his life or will he be...
15.7K 801 34
'While taking you out of this misery that your life is now bearing, and keeping you by my side until your world starts clearing, I'll love you uncon...