Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[68] Life Changing

4.3K 105 45
By Simp4StilesStilinski

"In a pool of electrified water it can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human." Boyd explained to them, as he placed the hose one the ground, the water slowly spreading. "Less than the power it take to turn on a light bulb."

"That's comforting." Derek said.

"If we disable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room the current will keep coming," Boyd told them, "and anyone who steps foot in here-, well, they'll get a pretty shocking surprise."

"Especially someone who's barefoot." Issac said as the four of them looked at the water that split all over the floor.

"We're gonna be waiting awhile, aren't we?" Madi asked.

"Yep." Issac answered.

Madi sighed, "Guess I should get talking to Stiles and Scott over with while I wait then."

She grabbed her phone, turning it back on. It turned on, revealing more notifications. She opened it, calling her brother first.

"Madi?" She heard her brother voice. He was definitely mad.

"Hey Scott." Madi said in a apologetic tone.

"You tell me you're going to school. I find out you aren't at school, while people are being sacrificed, there's an alpha pack that's probably fine with killing you, and Deaton is missing!" Scott exclaimed, "Where are you?"

"Derek's." Madi answered.

"Madison! They could be there any second." Scott said panic in his voice, "You have to get out of there, get out of their way."

"Scott, they're coming later. And we have a plan." Madi told him, "I'm not leaving."

Scott sighed, "What's your plan?" He asked, not trying to get her to leaving knowing it was useless.

Madi explained everything they were doing as she sat on a high ground as the floor started to flood more and more.

"Okay. Be careful. And if you need help, call me or Stiles." Scott told her.

"Scott, find Deaton. Don't worry about me." Madi said.

"It's my job to worry about you." Scott said.

"It's actually my job. I'm older." Madi corrected with a small smile.

"By like 5 minutes!"

Madi chuckled, "Bye Scott." She hung up, going to the boys. Issac connected the wires as Boyd turned on the electricity. "Give me the wires." Madi said to Issac.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because if anything were to go wrong I would be most likely to be able to heal out of all of us." Madi stated, "Give me the wires."

Issac looked at her, glancing at Derek, "I say give it to her, she packs a mean punch." He said not even looking at them.

"Don't kill yourself. Please." He said handing her the wires.

She look at the water, taking a deep breath before throwing the wire. It crackled as the electricity spreader through the water.

"Is that gonna kill them?" Issac asked.

"I hope so." Boyd said.

Madi went back on her phone, going to Stiles's contact. She hovered over the call button, taking a deep breath before pressing it.

"Oh thank god you're not dead." Stiles exclaimed. "Where are you?"

Madi explained everything that she explained to Scott, and Stiles told her everything about Deaton missing, Lydia being the only one that can save him, how Scott was on the way to Allison's and Stiles was at the hospital looking through Danny's stuff.

"Damn, the one day I miss school it becomes interesting." Madi joked.

"Madi are you gonna be okay? I know you can handle an alpha, but," Stiles worried, "will you be able to handle more than one?"

Madi looked at the water with doubt, "I hope so." Madi said, "Never really tried to fight multiple alphas before."

She heard Stiles sigh, "You drive me crazy you know that." He told her.

"Good way or bad way?" She asked trying to ease his nerves.

Stiles chuckled, "Everything about you drives me crazy in an amazing way." He stated, "You do the stupidest things, and I hate it, but no matter what I could never hate you. Drives me crazy." Madi smiled, butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

"Hey Stiles?" Madi asked, him humming in response.

"I love you."

Stiles smiled, "I love you too."

"Isn't the light on that supposed to be on?" Issac asked Derek.

"Yeah." Derek answered with Dread making her sigh.

"What does it mean if it's not?" Isaac asked.

"Someone cut the auxiliary power." Derek asked.

"But what about the main-," Boyd started right before the power shut down, leaving them in darkness, the only light source being the moonlight.

"I have to go." She told Stiles, getting up quickly looking around with caution.

"Madi," Stiles panicked.

"Stiles I have to." She said, "And you have to help Scott."

"I know but-," Stiles started.

"Stiles."

Stiles sighed, "Please be careful."

"You too." Madi said. She hung up. She watched Derek step into the water, not getting electrocuted. "Shit." Madi said, they were screwed.

"Derek." Issac called out, "What do we do now?"

Derek's eyes turned a vibrant red, "We fight."

Madi looked at Issac, both of them gulping. They both looked back at Derek, theres eyes turning a neon purple and yellow as they heard clanking at the door. The three teens walked next to Derek, ready to fight.

The door slide open, revealing Kali. "Gonna be honest Derek. When Ennis died I thought to myself I'd just go for it. Find you, and kill you. Wherever you stood. Then I remembered, how you surround yourself with these teenagers, hiding behind them." Kali looked at the three teens, "And I thought, what's a girl got to do to get you alone?"

Madi watched as Ethan and Aidan walked to the door, holding Ms. Blake. Madi looked at Issac and Boy who were equally confused.

"You and me Derek, or they tear her apart." Kali told him. "What do you say? Think you can beat me one on one?"

"I think I can." Madi growled. Kali smiled evilly at the teen girl.

"Madison." Derek stopped her. He gestured to them to get back. She sighed, uneasily walking back with Issac and Boyd. She should be helping him, fighting. What's the point of her having these all amazing powers if she couldn't use them.

Derek took a step forward, "I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth." They both roared, sprinting at each other. Derek jumped, slashing his claws towards Kali.

~~~

"Guys hold on." Lydia stopped Stiles and Scott who were about to run out to save Deaton.

"Lydia we don't have time-,"

"It's Boyd." Cora told them. "The plan didn't work. They cut the power."

Stiles heart dropped, looking at Scott. "Stiles." Scott started.

Stiles didn't even listen and quickly ran out of the clinic, to his car to get to Madi. "Go with him, I can save Deaton myself." Scott said to Lydia and Cora.

They nodded quickly, running after Stiles. They quickly got in, not even fully closing the door before Stiles pressed on the gas, speeding out of the parking lot.

Stiles looked at his phone, going to Madi's contact. He pressed the call button, waiting for her to answer. "Come on," Stiles panicked as the ringing kept going.

"This is Madi, leave a message. Unless I don't like you, then don't." Stiles hung up, trying to call again.

Madi phone rang, on the ground. She didn't even realize it fell out of her pocket as she watched Derek and Kali fought, her glancing at Ms. Blake who tried to get out of the twins grasp.

Kali slashed Derek's stomach causing Ms. Blake to scream for him. Issac held Madi back, knowing she wants to go and help him.

She watched as Derek got hit again and again, "Issac please." Madi panicked.

"We can't." Issac said. Madi watched as Derek fell to the ground, water splashing everywhere. Derek got up, Kali kicking him.

"Please." Madi begged.

"Look." Issac showed her his phone, seeing the plan from Stiles. Madi relaxed slightly.

Ms. Blake screamed again, "Derek!" Issac went to run to her.

"No!" Derek screamed at him.

"Wait!" Issac yelled at Boyd as Derek continued to fight Kali. He was losing badly. Madi waiting for the signal from Issac.

"Now!" Issac yelled. Madi ran to Derek and Kali, digging her claws into Kali's back. Kali roared and dropped Derek, giving him an advantage.

"Go!" Derek yelled before slashing his claws at Kali. Madi nodded and started to run to the steps.

She was a couple steps away when the power turned back on. Madi roared as electricity shock her entire body. She fell, shaking as she could hear and feel her skin sizzle and burn.

She gasped as it stopped, "Take him!" Kali yelled at the twins. Madi tried her best to turn around, grunting him pain as the twins grabbed Derek.

"No." Madi whispered as Kali grabbed Boyd who was barely conscious from being electrocuted. The twins lifted Derek claws point them towards Boyd, Derek not able to stop them.

Madi stumbled, and through the pain she got to her feet, only to fall back to ground.

"No!" Madi screamed as Kali pushed Boyd into Derek's claws.

Kali walked away, the twins following, "I'm giving you till the next full moon, Derek. Make the smart choice. Join the pack. Or next time I'm killing all of you."

She then looked at Madi had tears in her eyes looking at Boyd. Kali scoffed in amusement making Madi look up at her, "Some She-Wolf you are." She said.

A tear rolled down Madi's cheek as Kali walked out of the apartment. Aidan followed Kali, Ethan giving one last glance at Madi and Boyd before following.

"No, no, no," Derek muttered, his claws gone as he tried to stop the bleeding that split from Boyd's wounds.

"It's okay." Boyd whispered as Issac ran to Madi, helping her to her feet. He noticed her shaking, holding back her tears.

"No, no, no, it's not." Derek panicked, "It's not."

"It's all okay, Derek." Boyd said quietly, getting more and more tired.

Derek looked at his beta with tears in his eyes, "I'm- I'm sorry." He choked out.

"The full moon. That feeling." Boyd started, smiling slightly, "that was worth it."

Issac held onto Madi tightly as a tear ran down her face, her gripping his arm so he wouldn't leave her too.

"There's a lunar eclipse." Boyd said barely above a whisper, "I always wondered what- what that felt like for one of us. For one of us."

Boyd closed his eyes for the last time, falling to the ground making Madi choke back a sob as she heard his heart stop. She gulped down her emotions, walking slowly to Derek.

She kneeled down, grabbing his face to stop him from staring at Boyd's dead body. She hugged him, in a way so he faced away from Boyd. She felt him sniffle into her shoulder, letting out a cry.

She heard footsteps making her look up, still holding onto cry Derek. She saw Stiles and Cora who saw Boyd next to her and Derek.

Cora ran to Boyd, trying to get him to wake up. Once she realized, she sobbed, crying into his chest.

Stiles ran to Madi, not caring about his shoes that got soaked with water. She looked up at him, still holding Derek. That's when she broke.

She let all of her tears fall onto Derek's shirt. She cried out the pain, anger, and sadness.

~Authors Note~
Well this made me cry. I hate Boyd's death- and most of the deaths in teen wolf. Anyways I watched Love and Monsters today and- I LOVE JOEL DAWSON, He's now tied for my #1 comfort character along with Stiles.

I wonder...... if Joel Dawson (Love and Monsters) should be made into a fanfic?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 100 29
This story is about family, friendship, trust, loyalty, how far you will go to protect the people you care about and that family isn't always blood a...
3K 56 15
this follows the life of Derek hales little brother Lumin Hale, he was very young when the fire happened, now he's living his best life, he's best fr...
56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...