An Alien In Alola

By cookiemuncher4

The story is about a young person who was once a hero and a human in his dimension, but was stabbed to death... More

Bio
Alien Voice
The story begins
Alien VS Alien
Melemele Island
Pokemon VS Alien
A new day
Another day
Under the sea
A new alien
Lamput
New friends
Cave
Trust?
Pokemon School
Pikachu VS Scorpiblow
Meeting the parents
House
Tapu Guardians
A haunted Pokemon school
First Z-Crystal
Water Crystal
A day at the city
Alola, Alola!
Heart of Fire, Heart of Stone
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 1
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 2
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 3
A Wild Yungoos Chase part 4 finale
Memories in the Mist!
Secrets out
Tapu Fini VS Alien
A grand debut
Floors on lava
A game of golf
Show me the metal!
Got Meltan?
Shocking
Money
UB-02 Beauty
The dealer of destruction!
Fist punch part 1
Fist punch part 2
Fist punch part 3 final
🎃A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL🎃
Drawn with the wind!
Aiming for the top floor!
The nightmare challenge
Run while you still can
Survive the night
In a nightmare
Tapu Bulu VS Alien
🎄A Christmas Special🎄
Captured
The one that didn't get away!
Training
Alien VS Pokemon friends
Z-Moves
Pheromones
Living on the cutting edge!
Pokemon Battle Royale
Finding out the truth
Escape
Vengeance
Stay
Underground city
Drill battle
SMOKIN
Night at the club
Cuban Pete
In control
Dragon battle
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
Sled race battle
Bug fight
Fly racing
Emerald
Hard as steel
Fashion competition part 1
Fashion competition part 2
Fashion competition part 3 final
Important News
Illusion
Tapu Lele VS Alien
Beach fun
🦇💀Tales of the Pokecrypt💀🦇
Freaky Thursday
Freaky fight
Who was I?
The truth
I wanna party
Mating Season part 1
Mating Season part 2
🍋Mating Season part 3 final🍋
Christmas video and pictures
❄🎄Christmas Tales🎄❄
Ice, ice, baby's
Hatchlings
10,000 In Alola part 1
10,00 In Alola part 2
10,000 In Alola part 3 (short)
10,000 In Alola part 4 final
Rolling
Electric cat and Electric mouse
Surfs up
The ice pack
Introduce
Pancake time
The mall
Kids day out
Grounded
Under the rag
In the shadows
Running with the Lycanroc's
🍋Hot night~🍋
Evil Shiny arrived at Alola
Brother vs Brother
Friends with benefits
More friends with benefits [WARNING]
Final stand
Explanation
A heart
Shiny (short)
Ribbon
Crystal
Ivy
Shadow
Aleon
Flair
Telsa
Coral
Sugar

Save me

741 20 4
By cookiemuncher4

The Hoenn Region. In this Region lies many beautiful Pokemon and many places to visit but that's not what were here about. Here we see a brown egg that was shaking and was about to hatched. The egg started cracking and eventually it broke into small pieces and inside that egg was a female Eevee. Eevee opened her eyes and looked around her surroundings and she seems to be in a dark room with one light.

Eevee: where am I?

???: ah, it looks like you finally hatched.

Out of nowhere was a voice that scared Eevee and it was a male voice. Out of the dark shadow was an adult with a burn scar on his left, he walked to Eevee and reached down on her and Eevee was scared, but once the man touched her head he started rubbing her head and this seems to calm Eevee.

???: such a cute Pokemon.

Eevee let out a cute "ve" as she like this, she may not know who this man is but she seems to like him... or so she thought.

???: a cute Pokemon that will be experimenting on later.

Eevee: wait, what?

Then the man stopped rubbing Eevee, put a metal collar on her, reached down on her back and lift her up causing her to be in pain. The man then roughly threw her in a cage that two human are holding it.

???: put her with the others!

The two humans nodded and walked out of the cage that Eevee is in. In the cage Eevee was scared and don't know what's going on, during the walk Eevee looked outside and she saw more humans and some of them is wearing a white coat. Later they arrived in what seems to be a jail cell with other Pokemon's in there and one of the guards opened the cell and then they grabbed Eevee, threw her in the cell and closed it.

???: what do we have here?

Eevee heard a voice that sounded tuff and a bit scary, she turned around and saw a big bear-like Pokemon that is known as an Ursaring who also have a collar.

Ursaring: what's you're name little girl?

Eevee: I-I don't have a name b-but someone called me an Eevee.

Ursaring: going by your species name huh? That's good because I also go by my species name.

Each time the Ursaring talked there's growls and his voice is deep and scary. Eevee was scared of this Pokemon that she whimpered in fear.

???: Ursaring, would you please stop talking like that! You're scaring the poor Eevee!

A female voice was heard and it was from a Froslass. She flew down to calmed Eevee down while angrily glared at Ursaring who was feeling bad for her asnd took it to far.

Ursaring: oh sh*t! I-I'm sorry. I guess I took it a bit... too far.

Froslass: too far?! You're scaring a poor little Eevee!

Ursaring: I was just trying to act tuff. You know, like in what humans call prison. Eevee, I'm sorry I scared you.

Ursaring walked towards Eevee, pulled her in for a hug. At first Eevee was still scared but was now calmed and not scared.

Ursaring: feel better?

Eevee: y-yeah. But most importantly, where are we?

Froslass: you don't how you got here?

Eevee: no. I hatched out of the egg and that thing with a ugly right face grabbed me and two of those thing put me here.

Froslass: oh my Arceus! The humans have gone to far this time!

Eevee: humans?

Ursaring: the two things you saw was humans. And the one with the burned scar goes by the name Alpha. We don't know why he is name like that.

Froslass: he's the worst human in the entire Region! He sees nothing but us Pokemon as tools and he recruited people like him to experiment on us!

Eevee: experiment?

Ursaring: for example. The humans gave me the same strength as a Machamp.

Froslass: they gave me the abilities to use fire. We have one more in this cell and her name is Emolga, they gave her the abilities to fly faster as a speeding bullet.

Eevee: why don't you use that abilities to get out of here?

Ursaring: because of the side effects. For example, if I keep using the strength my body will be super sore.

Froslass: and if I keep using fire my body will overheat and I'll melt. And if Emolga go sooooo fast her body will start aging and she'll die. Everyone in there cell have their own abilities they got but they also have side effect and Alpha won't stop until he perfected us to use as his slave.

Ursaring: also, we can't use our abilities in this cell and get of here.

Eevee: why?

Ursaring: because of these damned collar that we have! If we use our abilities and try to hurt those humans, it will release a powerful shock that hurts like a b*tch.

Froslass: Ursaring! Don't say those words in front of her!

Ursaring: sorry.

Eevee: so if we use our abilities these collars will hurt us?

Ursaring: correct.

Eevee: why are they doing this to us?

Froslass: as I said before, humans are bad and evil and they see nothing but us Pokemon as tools with no feelings.

Ursaring: but not all humans are bad. Before I was captured I saw some good humans treating Pokemon's with kindness and love.

Eevee: why can't the good humans save us?

Froslass: they can't because were not in the surface.

Eevee: what are you talking about?

Froslass: what am saying is were in an underground large secret science lab.

Ursaring: or as we like to call it Hell.

Eevee: so there's no way out?

Froslass: many Pokemon try to escape but these collars will activate and there's a bunch of guards.

The door cell opened and the shoved Emolga in there, closed it and walked away.

Emolga: stupid f*cking humans! If it wasn't for this collar that keeps shocking me I would tear out their skull!

She shouted out in rage scaring Eevee. Emolga turned and see Eevee.

Emolga: who is she?

Froslass: this Eevee. Eevee this is Emolga, she's the one we told ypu about and she usually tells us what's going on in the lab.

Emolga: sup. So guys, you wouldn't believe what that Alpha prick told is scientist f*cks to do next.

Froslass: Emolga, don't say bad words in front of Eevee! She just hatched out of an egg.

Emolga: first off, I don't give a f*ck! And second, do you want to know what I was gonna say?

Ursaring: yes please.

Emolga: okay, see this involved you, Eevee.

Eevee: me?

Emolga: yes you! They're gonna experiment on you to give you the abilities to turn into all the eeveelutions.

Ursaring: wait! Don't they need a stone to do that?

Emolga: yeah but their gonna find a way to make her evolved without that sh*t. Like if she wants to evolved to a Vaporeon she could just focus and evolve to that. If she wants to be an Eevee again she could focus on that too and you know the rest if she wants to be a different type.

Ursaring: did you see how are they gonna do that?

Emolga: no but I did see some tools to do that and it looks painful.

Ursaring: how painful does it look?

Froslass: guys! Don't talk about those things in front of Eevee!

She pointed to them at Eevee who was shacking in fear and whimpering. Froslass was trying to calmed her down. Hours later Eevee is asleep but woke up when she heard the cell door opened and see two guards and a scientist.

Scientist: grab the Eevee. It's time for experiment.

Eevee: what?! No! Please no!

Ursaring: don't worry Eevee! We won't let them-

His sentence was cut off the collar shocking them but he's not the only one. Both Froslass and Emolga was being shocked and all three fainted. The two guards grabbed Eevee threw her in the small cage the scientist is holding, and walked out of here and went straight to the lab. In the lan Eevee saw some Pokemon using their abilities, there's a Gardevoir trying to turn that rock into another object, a Charizard using ice, and a Chespin using super strength. But they all couldn't do their abilities for so long because of the side effects and they all got shock by the collar. The science opened the cage, put Eevee on the table and other scientists chained her up so she wouldn't escape and Eevee saw some needles that had their own colours that represent the all the eeveelutions DNA except for a Sylveon.

Science: all right guy's, let's get to work.

Each scientist grabbed the needles to inject the DNA to Eevee. Poor little Eevee was shacking in fear and little tears was coming out of her eyes.

Many shots later

Scientist: alright, were done.

The scientists put the needles down as it was now empty. Eevee was whimpering and in pain because of the sharp needles she felt. She started crying and the scientists looked at her and started laughing.

Scientist #1: haha! Look guys, she's crying like a little b*tch she is!

Scientist #2: she can't even take it like a champ!

They keep saying hurtful words that hurt Eevee's heart.

Scientist #3: so how long those the serum if every eeveelutions does it start to kick in?

Scientist #1: probably about the next day. In the mean time let's put her back whith the others.

He grabbed Eevee, put her in the small cage and started walking out of the lab and into the prison cell. He put her where she was and Ursaring, Froslass and Emolga rush towards her to calmed her down.

Froslass: shhh! It's okay, it's okay.

Eevee: *crying* why?! Why are humans so cruel to us?!

Froslass: as we said before they see nothing but us Pokemon as tools, even the Alpha the most.

Ursaring: and they won't stop until they complete that.

Emolga: so get use to it kid get used to it cuz this is just you're first day in Hell.

Eevee looked down in the floor with sadness and this was her first day in Hell and many more painful experiments will come.

2 months later

2 months had passed and so far all the scientists couldn't find a way to get rid of the side effects to the Pokemon's, but one Pokemon they couldn't succeed was Eevee. For example, when the scientists checked Eevee to see if the serum is effecting her they found out it's doing nothing, they tried it again but nothing, they tried it with bigger needles and more serum but nothing, they even tried beating her up to see if it has a reaction but nothing. While that Eevee was in bad shape covered in bruises and was in lots of pain, she can't take this anymore and she praised Arceus to save her along with the other Pokemon's. Right now she's on the table with other scientists who are trying to figure out why isn't working.

Scientist #5: Arceus damnit! Why can't the DNA serum work?!

Scientist #2: I don't know. We even try ejecting those stuff into her brain but no reaction. It's almost like she's immune to it.

???: immune to what?

Behind the scientists was Alpha who walked in and glaring at the scientists.

Scientist #1: o-oh! Hey boss!

Alpha: hello. So, why isn't this little Eevee evolved into the different eeveelutions?

Scientist #3: to be honest we don't know. We tried everything but nothing's happening. We even add a little evolution stone and still nothing.

Alpha: oh really?

He walked over towards Eevee and she looked at him with hate.

Alpha: why are you immune to this stuff?

She was about to tell him even though no humans can understand Pokemon but was cut off when a female voice sounded harsh and an angry.

???: kill him!

Eevee: (huh?)

Then another female voice came but this one sounded much calmer.

???: bite him!

Alpha: hey! Are you listening?!

He was about to reach down on Eevee but his hand was being bitten by her and was screaming in pain. The collar was shocking her and Alpha but she won't let go no matter how much pain of electricity she felt. While that was happening other Pokemon's who are in the lab started cheering and happy to see that Alpha is getting hurt.

Alpha: GET HER OFF OF ME!! GET HER OFF OF ME!!

The scientists put on some electric proof gloves, grabbed Eevee and pulled her away from Alphas hand wich she tore sking from his hand and bleeding.

Alpha: YOU LITTLE SH*T!!

He grabbed Eevee by the neck and started slamming her to the wall over and over again. The other Pokemon's tried to attack him and save Eevee, but the collar activates and shocking them. After he's done with Eevee he gave her to two guards.

Alpha: take her to the room!

All the Pokemon in the lab gasp as they know what he's talking about.

Guard: fow how long?

Alpha: about a week!

They nodded and took Eevee to the room. About a minute or so the guards opened the door and threw her inside a really small space that is a size of a box.

Guard: enjoy your stay!

The close the door and locked it and once they did that Eevee was left standing in the dark room with nothing but fear, scared and... alone. She close her eyes as tears started coming out of her eyes as she wishes this would all end.

Eevee: (please Arceus! End me! I just want this to end and see the light!)

While she cry in sadness another voice was heard but she didn't notice it because of how loud she was crying. It was a female with an aggressive and energetic voice.

???: don't worry little one, when the time has come well help you.

One week later

A week has passed and Eevee was in the room still in fear and sadness but most importantly hungry. She hasn't eaten for week and was starving to death, she was lying on the ground and started getting weaker. She thought to herself that this is the end and was preparing to die.

Eevee: (this is it. My time has come to get out of this Hell and go to Heaven. Arceus, show me the light.)

She was about to close her eyes but a female voice sounded calm.

???: not yet Eevee.

Eevee: (that voice!)

She lifted her head up with all of her strength.

Eevee: who are you?

She wishes this room could have some lights because it was too dark to see.

Eevee: where are you?

???: with you obviously.

A calmed yet intellectual female voice.

Eevee: what are you talking about? And who are you and how many are you?

???: there's 7 of us and the reason why were with you because were inside you're head.

A voice sounded kind of calm and cold.

Eevee: my head? Wait! Does that mean...

Flareon: yep! We are the voices of Eeveelutions in you're head! And it's time for you to get up and kill Alpha!

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 54 7
Yahiko Ume is an ordinary 23-year-old college student living in Tokyo. He loves watching anime and his favorite one is Pokémon. During a casual encou...
441 11 5
The Alien. The Saiyan. The Anodite. The Warrior. The Emperor. The Samurai. The Guardian. In the past 2 months, Ben Tennyson's life has turned upside...
5.3K 40 30
Ben gets brought into the RWBY world with the omnitrix, with only some of his old aliens and some new ones on his side will he survive and can he sav...
4.2K 26 25
Follow the story of Sun as he takes a journey through the Alola region with his partner pokemon Litten as they met new friends, discover new pokemons...