Super Psycho Love (BinJin)

By akinail

"Oh, and if you don't wanna be Something substantial with me Then why do you give me more? Babe I know you wa... More

Super Psycho Love
Prologue
Find me
Look me
Touch me
Tempt me
Giving up
Fuck me
Bite me
Accompany me
Admire me
Tell me
Follow me
Let me
Knowing you
Looking at you
Talking to you
Loving you
Calming you down
Trying out you
Seducing you
Testing you
Taking care of you
Future with you
Fearing you
Running away from you
Starting without you
To see you again
Send me
Call me
Hate me
Think of me
Leave me
Dominate me
Save me
Pain in me
Madness in you
The truth between us
The Point of no Return
Epilogue

Forget me

1.5K 56 7
By akinail

Sunlight shone brightly, streaming through the windows. It was a Saturday morning so there was not much traffic as usual, but there was never a shortage of people desperate to get what they want. It was a hot day with a cool wind, for many a perfect day.

In one apartment of the many there are, he had spent a crazy night, a night of pure passion and lust. The room itself looked messy, clothes scattered anywhere on the floor along with the smell of sex. The people responsible for that night were found sleeping with their bodies entwined.

The woman named Yejin was slowly waking up, she tried to move but could not because some arms were around her waist, she simply assumed that it was her boyfriend with whom she was sleeping with her, after all it was Saturday if her calculations did not fail. So again he closed his eyes.

Being comfortable again a scene passed through her head, that night she had not gone to her boyfriend's apartment, she quickly opened her eyes and looked at the situation she was in, next to her there was another body but a male one; I had many questions and few answers but the main one was: Why were they naked?!

Yejin wandered with his eyes, it was obvious that a lot had happened that night and one of the keys that he had slept with the person who slept next to him was the pain in his privacy, a stabbing pain. How long have you been doing it?

Finally he deigned to see the face of that man, he swore that he would kick him out of his apartment, he did not care if the cameras saw him naked or the neighbors murmured things behind his back.

His gaze traveled over the foreign body, began with his abdomen and rested a little on his neck, finally taking the courage to see his face.

She paled when she saw him, of all the people in the world she had to sleep with her ex-boyfriend.

She broke away from the arms that held her, succeeding. He turned over to continue sleeping and she took advantage of that to try to get out of bed, she tried very cautiously; but one wrong move made his escape unsuccessful.

She felt a hand on her butt, tightening her grip. She turned around and saw Bin grinning from ear to ear, touching her. Yejin quickly came out of the grip and covered his body with the first thing he found, a stained blanket covered his not so well-groomed body, since hickeys could be seen on his body.

"What happened last night?" He asked, wishing it was all a very bad joke, although the chances of that happening were nil.

"It is not obvious?" Yes, it was the most obvious thing in the world what happened that night, but she didn't want to accept it.

Yejin was still in denial, she did not want to accept that she had slept with her ex-boyfriend, having her current boyfriend who loved and respected her, at that time she felt like the worst person in the world. Slowly she sat up trying to process everything in the best way which was impossible, plus her intimacy hurt too much to stay up.

"Let's forget this happened. It's fine? It was just a mistake." She said waiting for him to cooperate.

He just stared at her, still with a grin from ear to ear on his face. Yejin, seeing that he did not answer, just got up, took all his clothes, did not bother to get dressed and left that room, seconds later he returned with his face red with shame.

"This is my home." He said returning to his room.

Bin smiled with how clueless she was, she looked cute.

Yejin bent down still in pain and grabbed the clothes that belonged to Bin, then threw them at him. "Those are your clothes. Now go away." He pointed to the exit, still with the blanket wrapped around his body.

Bin grabbed her clothes and began to slowly dress in front of her. Yejin just sat on the other end of the bed, trying to remember how they got there and wondering how he managed to hold off the hangover, well even though he had some hangover it wasn't enough to not be able to take it anymore.

"That? Regretful?" I ask close to his ear.

Yejin was suddenly startled by that, looked at him, already being dressed at last. He breathed a sigh of relief and pointed to the door again.

"Just walk away, please, and let's forget this happened. Let's pretend you were never here, okay? "

"So, you want me to pretend that I was never here?" She nodded. "That we were never in the same bed? That did you ever moan my name and ask for more? Never say that you started everything? That..."

"Yes! Forget all that happened." Interrupted, because if he continued she would not stop hating herself for everything she did all that night.

He smiled again, left a leaf next to the lamp on the bedside table, with his number.

"For me it is fine, but if you want to repeat tonight, I will gladly accept; I will come back here and the next day I will forget what happened."

She did not look at him, did not dare to do so. "Just go away."

He shrugged. "As you wish, but my offer will stand for a long time, think about it."

Without further ado he left that place, where he slept with another man's woman. Did he feel sorry for the poor unfortunate? Not a bit, that was one of the best nights of his life and he would gladly repeat it as many times as he wanted; there was finally something interesting in his life.

***

Yejin had warned Hae In that his stomach hurt badly and he didn't feel like doing anything, he understood that perfectly. She thinks the way to forget his mistake is to think about it alone and not look at his beautiful face every damn second reminding of the infidelity he did to her despite not being conscious that night.

To her surprise, her boyfriend came to visit her because he was worried about her, that only made her feel worse. He had brought her some pills to make her pain go away and he even brought her a chicken broth that he prepared himself, seeing all the things he did for her made her feel worse and worse. How could he have done that to her? She wanted to cry hard, but she held back.

As he drank the broth, his head began to ache, fragments of what happened last night came to his mind, the pain was impossible to bear and the bowl fell from his hands making a loud noise.

Hae In who was in the kitchen quickly went over to her the moment she heard the bowl break.

"Are you okay? Did you do something to yourself?", He asked fearfully and examining his hands, to check if he was okay.

Yejin began to feel worse, unexpectedly he gave Hae In a hug, while tears ran down his cheeks, Hae In accepted the hug with pleasure although he was a little worried when he heard the cries of his beloved.

"Are you sure you are alright? Why are you crying? Does something hurt? " Still worried about what was happening to his Yejin.

"I'm fine ... I love you, very much." He said as he sobbed and made the hug tighter.

Hae In just smiled. "I love you even more."

***

Bin kept his smile from ear to ear since he left Yejin's apartment, not even his hatred for going in a taxi ruined his mood, he was like a little boy who had been given what he wanted.

Yes, he should feel guilty for having slept with a woman who already had a partner but he did not feel the slightest guilt, he felt the opposite, he wanted to do it again. They always said that the more forbidden it is, the more tempting it will be to do it, because this was the case. Obviously it was more than forbidden to sleep with someone else's woman not that they were married or anything, but it is almost the same.

Finding out that Yejin was in a relationship with another person was more deductive, she did not tell him but the way she reacted that morning was not that of a typical single, it was the way a woman in a relationship reacted, so it was easy to connect the dots. Besides that she had a photo in the middle of her living room of her with a boy with a child's face, that was the easiest way to know that someone was in a courtship and to know that she was not married was because there was no ring next to that there wasn't a clue that he lived with anyone.

He would certainly be willing to repeat that night.

Mostly having his one night stand he never comes back, but it was Yejin for God's sake, the woman he once chased like an ownerless dog in search of love. Which he managed to have, but then everything went to hell.

This more than just having sex, it could be a pass to maybe, just maybe, getting back together. Although she knew that Yejin was a faithful woman, she knew it too well when they were together, she was also someone impulsive and very weak when it came to sex, a weakness that she used a lot to her advantage, a show of pleasure and she would already be at his feet. Something that no matter how much she wanted to change, she would never do it.

Undoubtedly now it would be Yejin who is begging to have sex.

I think this is the longest chapter I've written or so I think, since I didn't see how many words the others had.

Now I'm saying that maybe I won't update the rest of the month, it's just a maybe. Because I have a pending story that will not be long before it ends, so I want to focus on the other one and finish it to be focused only on this one. Although I don't think so, maybe I will update another one in a short time, but it won't be long for my attention to only be on this story and there will probably be more chapters in a row.

Well without further ado I say goodbye dearie, take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.9K 14
Sponsored by a new mayor candidate, Hyun Bin with his influencing blog in was in movement to stop the reopening of a gold mine while the incumbent ma...
34.3K 2.2K 73
Son Ye Jin loves her job as an actress. She always honest about being her self and she also love by the staff but not everyone see her kindness and d...
48.7K 1.4K 17
Dear readers, This story is very much fictional, but I wrote it nonetheless to play with a rather improbably scenario of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin find...
136K 12.3K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...