The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

By Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... More

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody
48. Butterfly

43. Muskwood

2.1K 133 36
By Lainychu

Jeongguk tends to drive fast when he is tense or angry, or both. And finding out that his mate was out on a date with another guy sent him into an overdrive of tenseness and anger. In the beginning, he just wanted to spank Taehyung's fantastic butt to teach him a lesson for avoiding him for days. But now going out on dates with other alphas was just fuck up for Jeongguk. First Taehyung came back to his life claiming he was going to make things right for them just to get pissed off for his ways of coping with pain, giving up on them, and going out with another guy? Jeongguk was angry.

The alpha parked his car in a very empty parking lot near the area of nightclubs in Gangnam, thankfully it was Monday night and it wasn't crowded at all. Jeongguk was planning to discretely enter the café-concert place and 'accidentally' bump into Taehyung and 'accidentally' ruin his date to not appear as a fucking jealous stalker.

He was about to carry out his plan when he saw the pretty omega come out of the cafe accompanied by the handsome doctor. Jeongguk froze in his steps, feeling the remaining soul on his body leaving him because that damn doctor just kissed his mate on the cheek. His cheek. Jeongguk had dibs on those bread cheeks.

The alpha was about to throw a fit at them when he heard their conversation. "Take care of yourself Taehyung... you should talk to your mate. Tell him so he can take care of you properly" the handsome doctor said with a gentle smile while gently patting Taehyung's head after kissing his cheek. Then his eyes met with Jeongguk and let out the most handsome chuckle Jeongguk had ever heard. "I guess I don't need to worry," the alpha said waving at Jeongguk.

Taehyung turned around frowning, he gasped when he saw the previously angry but now really confused Jeongguk standing there. "Are you kidding me?" the omega said scoffing at the alpha. Jeongguk sulked, he pouted looking offended at Taehyung.

"Hello Jeongguk" Seojoon saluted approaching the young alpha, Taehyung followed closely too with a dark expression on his face.

"Oh hello doctor," Jeongguk said shaking his hand and bowing politely, his hatred and anger towards the doctor had forgotten the moment the man smiled at him all pristine and kind. "It's been a long time"

"You look more handsome than last time Jeongguk" Seojoon replied chuckling airily again. "I saw you on the news once and I felt like a proud doctor" Jeongguk laughed with the man, scratching his nape flustered, thanking the doctor for saving his and Taehyung's life countless times. "I must leave now. Take care of Taehyung, yes?"

"O-of course" Jeongguk replied with a light frown on his face. And just like that Park Seojoon said goodbye to Taehyung too, patting his head once again and leaving with the same handsome smile he often wears. "Well, I did not expect that" the alpha muttered pretty satisfied not to have to kick asses and punch faces that night.

Taehyung was glaring at him, arms crossed against his chest and with a spiteful look in his doe eyes. "Why are you here?"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes getting close to the omega. "You're avoiding me"

"Yes and I can't keep avoiding you if you are here," the blonde said with the same disdain he usually holds when he's upset or petty. His hard stare was unwavering.

"Taehyung, can you let it go?" Jeongguk replied frustrated, grabbing the omega by his shoulders and looking at him with remorse in those typically dark eyes. "Are you seriously mad because of something I did when we were NOT together? I mean you broke up with me"

Taehyung groaned annoyed, placing his hands on Jeongguk's wrists to separate them. He began walking away from the alpha who sighed following the omega with ease, walking right beside him. "It's just that it bothers me you moved on so quickly..." the omega murmured, his voice suddenly so light it sounded actually sweet.

Jeongguk walked ahead to block Taehyung's way, stepping in front of the omega. "How can you say that? Do I look like I moved on?" he exclaimed desperately, dark void eyes searching for some spark in the omega's grey ones.

The blonde pouted, looking away from the alpha. "You dated Joy and slept with other guys" he murmured again, sniffling softly because of the cold air.

"The relationship with Joy was for the media. I believe you know that..." The alpha responded softly, searching for a way to calm the omega but he looked just... hurt.

"She said you two slept together" Taehyung murmured again, begging internally for Jeongguk to say no, to tell him it was a lie Joy made for him to hurt him. But Jeongguk just stayed quiet for a moment. Taehyung gasped, realizing it was true.

"Tae..."

"So it's true" Taehyung spat, his eyebrows knitted together and his eyes showing a hint of disgust. He felt the urge to run away, taking his gaze off Jeongguk as he couldn't bare to look his way.

"It was a mistake! I was really drunk and so fucking heartbroken I didn't know how to deal with the pain!" the alpha shouted defending himself. They were alone in the street, just accompanied by the sound of faraway cars driving away, "I cried myself to sleep after... all drunk and disgusted."

"I never let anyone touch me so excuse me for having trouble understanding," Taehyung said as his gaze went back to look at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk had the same hurtful expression on his face. "I'm sorry okay? It was just that one time... I never touched her again no matter how many times she came at me. It felt just... wrong"

"...And the other guys?"

Jeongguk ran a hand through his hair, suddenly feeling ashamed and really vulnerable. "They remind me of you..." he said getting closer to Taehyung who didn't back away from him this time. "I thought of you every time..." he whispered, voice so soft and sweet Taehyung had trouble keeping his legs steady. Jeongguk smiled at him, tucking his blonde hair behind his ear. "But they weren't you."

Taehyung remained quiet for a moment, just looking at those dark eyes, wishing to bring back the twinkles and stars. "Okay I don't know if that's very sweet or really creepy..." he finally said letting a small smile curl on his lips.

Jeongguk laughed at that, scrunching his eyes and nose while doing it and Taehyung loved that laugh and that face so much it was physically hurting him. "Googie is sorry," the alpha said with a boyish voice, pouting and making the best puppy doe eyes face he could pull off.

Taehyung smiled at him, shaking his head. "I'm sorry too..." he whispered placing his hands on the alpha's face. Jeongguk immediately leans in not wasting a second to be near the omega. He pressed his mouth against those addicting lips.

Taehyung tasted like strawberries.

"Hmm... strawberries" Jeongguk murmured placing a few more kisses on Taehyung's lips, one hand firmly on the omega's waist while the other was caressing his face softly, adoring the moment.

"Wanna make out in your car?" Taehyung purred pulling away from Jeongguk with a playful smirk and honey-like tone of voice. His dazzling eyes lured the alpha like magnets.

"Fuck yes" the alpha replied kissing the omega once again and taking his hand to lead him toward his car.

---------------------------

"Hmm, Jeongguk" Taehyung moaned dropping his head backward and exposing his neck at the mercy of the alpha, the neckerchief thrown carelessly on the floor. Jeongguk was working wonders with his lips, sucking, kissing, and biting. He wanted to mark the smooth skin of the omega with dark purple bruises from his neck to his luscious collarbones. "D-don't mark me" the blonde whimpered feeling Jeongguk's teeth teasing his skin.

Jeongguk just hummed ignoring the omega's claims, his hands squeezing Taehyung's perfect ass, groping and caressing until he reached his inner thighs. "Too late" he grumbled sucking on the omega's collarbones making him press his ass on his groin forcefully.

Taehyung smirked victoriously feeling Jeongguk already so hard. "You want me to ride your cock, darling?" the omega purred seductively, loving how needy Jeongguk got with his teasing choice of words.

"Yes please baby" Jeongguk sounded needy, so needy and so breathless his words came out staggered.

Taehyung's smirk turned devilishly at the sight of the alpha. "Yeah, no thank you. Take me home please" he said lifting his ass from Jeongguk's lap to go and sit on the passenger sit.

Jeongguk gasped looking at him in disbelief, panting heavily and his hard-on twitching under his trousers. "W-what?!" he growled at the omega who was smirking innocently at him while fixing his clothes. "Taehyung baby, please don't leave me like this"

"Payback" the omega taunted.

"This is your fucking payback?!"

"You deserve it"

"Just for sleeping with other guys I don't even remember? Which I may add happened years ago and you were back in Japan getting hit on by a bunch of otakus!" Jeongguk yelled exasperated, his eyes big and his face a little red, earning a velvety giggle from Taehyung.

"Jeongguk you're an otaku" Taehyung giggled again, his eyes turning into happy smiles and his mouth into a cute square that was impossible to not find adorable.

Jeongguk scoffed fighting the urge to smile back at the omega. "Fine, I'm just going to jerk off right here," he said bluntly, unzipping his pants and digging underneath his boxers with an angry hand and an uptight look on his face.

Taehyung squeaked, hands flying over Jeongguk's to stop him. "What? No! Stop"

"Suck me off then"

"Hell no," the blonde said quickly, scrunching his nose.

"Then I'm jerking off" the alpha replied, hands going back to touch himself while letting out a husky grunt that Taehyung tried hard to not find attractive. He failed.

Taehyung gazed at him in disbelief knowing perfectly Jeongguk was going to do it, when the alpha took a 'challenge' he always accomplished it, every time no matter how fuck up, embarrassing or difficult those tasks were. Jeongguk was one competitive asshole and a sore loser. "Fine, jerk off... I'm just going to watch videos of doggies reuniting with their owners" the omega said and the alpha just ignored him.

Taehyung started cooing watching some golden retriever reuniting with his marine mommy. But that soon turned into a whole compilation of videos and the omega started sobbing.

"You just killed the mood" Jeongguk groaned annoyed, fixing his pants and clothes and glaring holes at the omega. "Please don't cry," the alpha said, and Taehyung nodded still sniffling.

"This is too cute for my fragile heart" the omega sniffled again looking at Jeongguk who was wearing a bored expression on his face. Taehyung cleared his throat "Take me home please, I have a modeling casting tomorrow and I probably have to wake up super early to cover up these damn hickeys" he said touching his neck and collarbones.

"Modeling? Since when do you model?"

"Since I'm gorgeous," the blonde said flipping his hair and smiling playfully earning an eye roll from Jeongguk.

"Let's go back to mine," the alpha said starting the engine of his car, fixing the mirrors, and putting his seatbelt on.

"What? No! You will try to fuck me" the blonde said openly, copying Jeongguk by putting his seatbelt on too.

Jeongguk smirked eyeing Taehyung who seemed embarrassed. "You can't go to yours," the alpha said starting to drive.

Watching Jeongguk driving all focused with that smug look on his face was the hottest thing Taehyung had seen in a while. "And why not?" the omega taunted crossing his arms and tilting an eyebrow.

"Because..." Jeongguk took his phone from his pocket handing it to Taehyung. The omega took it reluctantly knitting his eyebrows together. "Search in the gallery"

Taehyung obeyed shaking his head at the fact that Jeongguk still keeps his phone without a password, he wanted to investigate the whole phone, his contacts and pictures, and everything but refrain from doing it and instead went to the gallery. The first picture he saw got his mouth hanging open and his doe eyes blown wide. It was a picture of Yoongi and Jimin kissing.

"OH MY GOD" Taehyung squealed eyeing the photo with a wide grin on his face. "Oh, I'm so happy! Why you didn't tell me before? You asshole! Keeping important information from me!" he squealed again giggling and pressing 'share' on the picture (to share it with himself of course).

"Sorry, I was busy making out with you. And accidentally running into you and your handsome doctor date who is too nice for me to hate him" Jeongguk teased.

Taehyung smiled at that feeling of how his Jeonggukie was slowly coming back to be himself. And bickering with him seemed to work. "Right... you were totally stalking me Jeongguk, don't lie," he said while scrolling through the phone looking for his contact. The name 'Handsome Babe' was gone, instead, it was replaced by 'Tae❤️' which made Taehyung smile fondly. "It was a friendly date anyways... no need to be jealous about it"

"But I'm pretty sure he has a thing for you" The alpha rolled his eyes, clicking his inner cheek with his tongue in annoyance.

Taehyung looked at him, his eyes turning soft and pretty. "Yeah but... he's not you," he said, voice mellow and sweet.

Jeongguk couldn't help himself but smile so hard his eyes were disappearing making little wrinkles at the corners and his bunny smile appeared in all its glory. He tried to contain that face and return a witty comment to the omega, but he was failing miserably. The alpha cleared his throat, smirking playfully. "Yeah and neither all those faceless male omegas were you"

"Fuck you!" Taehyung yelled smiling widely too, slapping Jeongguk in the arm, loving that face. The same face he fell in love with back in college. "Jeongguk, do you want me to deny you sex forever?" the blonde said sounding serious.

"I was kidding!" Jeongguk whined still giggling like a kid. "Googie is sorry and promises to buy you lots of Gucci things," he said sounding like a baby chipmunk. Taehyung started laughing so content his voice disappeared for the lack of breath. He finally calmed down, feeling happy. An emotion he hasn't felt in a long time.

"Forgiven"

"Let's go home"

"Okay..."

That night they sleep cuddling together, enjoying each other's warmth. Falling asleep and embracing together felt heavenly again. Taehyung felt safe again, with his head on Jeongguk's chest feeling his heartbeat and his breathing, his strong arms around him in a protective manner, and his soft snores at the top of his head. Cuddling Jeongguk was a healer to his heart.

------------------------

By morning Jeongguk was shocked, like really shocked. Because Taehyung told him he was going to a casting for modeling but never mentioned it was for HIS company. Jeongguk learned Taehyung was the famous male omega Kim Yongsun kept mentioning when both were in his car. Taehyung dressed up like a fucking angel. Not literally an angel, but he was looking ethereal or perhaps Jeongguk was just too in love with him. Even though he hadn't spoken the L word to Taehyung yet.

The omega kept giggling at the alpha for the shocked look on his face. And he was dressed in the same black skinny jeans he wore last night, the only difference was that he borrowed a white dress shirt belonging to Jeongguk and the garment looked totally different on Taehyung, loose and smooth, exposing those dainty collarbones.

Jeongguk was losing his mind.

And the best thing was that Taehyung did not cover his bite mark. He was only wearing his Chanel necklace making the alpha feel proud about how the mark of his fangs looked fairly beautiful on Taehyung's neck.

Once they were parked in the underground garage in the Jeons' Labs, Taehyung begin to feel nervous about the whole thing. Exposing himself as a public face for the Lovegen App was massive for him, not only he would get media attention, but he will immediately be branded as a supporter of the lovegen, which was against the omega's rights. Really, Taehyung felt neutral about the whole thing, but it was true some omegas were completely opposed to it, becoming antis.

Jeongguk seemed to sense his restlessness and placed a hand on the omega's knee giving him a soft reassuring squeeze. "You don't have to do it if you're uncomfortable, Tae"

Taehyung bit his bottom lips nervously, looking at Jeongguk. "I know... I just feel like I'm betraying my genotype"

Jeongguk knitted his eyebrows together. "Don't say that... I'm trying to make this app better and stop the misappropriated use of it" he said kind of encouraging the omega, but Taehyung was still hesitant. Jeongguk smiled warmly at him. "Just go and if you don't feel comfortable just tell them to fuck off"

The omega breathily laughed at that. "They'll hate me if I say that!"

"They'll love you... if they are mean to you, I'll fire them" Jeongguk said earning another pretty giggle from the blonde. "Besides, even if I have only alphas working here most of them are respectful towards omegas, I'm not that of an asshole you know?"

"I know" Taehyung replied leaning in, Jeongguk immediately did the same cupping the omega's face to kiss him tenderly. Taehyung hummed satisfied by the kiss and started giggling.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm just doing this to see your mother's face. Imagine her face when she sees me in the lovegen app commercial" Taehyung began to laugh while Jeongguk seemed quite stunned, still the alpha let his lips curl into a grin shaking his head.

"So you want to kill my mother"

"Oh, Jeongguk... you know I always thought about it as a joke because Jimin and Hobi kept bothering me about it but... I'm positive your mother will try to kill me instead, perhaps this time she will succeed" Taehyung said, his laughs dying down and getting tense all of sudden.

"I won't let her touch you" Jeongguk replied with a genuine tone of voice. Taehyung knew it was true, Jeongguk would never let his mother do something bad to him if only he knew...

"I'm not scared of her anymore," the omega said nodding his head and looking away from the alpha, gaze lost for a moment.

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows, reaching the omega's chin with his hand to make him look at him again. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," the omega said leaning again, catching the alpha's lips into his own. It was a slow kiss, sensual. Lingering lips as Taehyung felt his knees going weak again. An effect Jeongguk has on him.

The Jeon's Labs building screamed Jeongguk everywhere you look. Modern structure but is fun at the same time. Creative but black, except for the few items that were of bright colors to create contrast. Flat screens on almost every wall, and virtual goods in every corner. Everything was really technological. The company really created a flexible workplace. It even has a videogame room and a godman gym. It was definitely Jeongguk's.

Taehyung was too surprised, appreciating the place to notice how every alpha turned to look at him just to advert their gaze quickly because of their boss killer glares. "Wow Jeongguk this is amazing, and is so... you"

Jeongguk turned his attention back to the omega. "Me? I guess I wanted to be comfortable while working" he said nodding, after all, he spent most of his days in that place.

"I'm proud of you Guk," Taehyung said smiling.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes but couldn't help but flush at Taehyung's comment. "Thanks... Uhm I'll lead you to the marketing area and I'll be right back, I have to go to my office first... I'll take you there later"

"Okay," Taehyung replied smiling lovingly at the alpha, who was acting awkward like he was showing his private bedroom to his crush.

Taehyung followed Jeongguk to another floor where he saw the blonde alpha woman from that day in the coffee shop. The woman turned around still talking to her team and immediately beamed with a wide smile at the sight of the male omega.

"Oh my god!" the blonde woman squealed walking quickly towards them. "I am super mega utterly happy to see you actually came to the casting!!" she said shaking Taehyung's hands vigorously.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "I'll come back later, call me if anything happens, okay?" he said placing his hands on the omega's waist not caring about the looks from other models and workers and from Yongsun who was about to pass out.

Taehyung blushed, never enjoying the unwanted attention. "Okay..." he muttered feeling suddenly small next to him. Jeongguk restricted himself from kissing Taehyung, knowing how uneasy he gets when everyone is subtly looking at him.

"Take care of him or I'm firing you"

"Yes, boss!" Yongsun squealed again, her smile plastered on her face as she watched Jeongguk leave the area. She quickly turned to look at Taehyung. "I'm so happy you came Taehyung! Can I call you Taehyung?" she asked, and the blonde nodded awkwardly. "I'm Kim Yongsun, in charge of the marketing department here in the Jeons' Labs and for today the casting director"

"Nice to officially meet you"

"Same! So are you Mr. Jeongguk's boyfriend?" she asked in a hushed tone of voice.

Taehyung blushed immediately. "Ex-boyfriend actually... currently mated to him"

Yongsun's brain stopped functioning by the information. She was gaping at him and then she gasped hitting her head with a hand. "Oh! Everything makes sense now" she said giggling. "And he was mated all this time? Well, I hope you are here with him for good because I've never seen him smiling like that before or showing any type of affection to someone else..." she murmured knitting her eyebrows.

He smiles softly, "Yeah, I am"

"Awesome!" Yongsun said taking Taehyung by his arm and leading him toward a backstage area. "Here... this is Wheein the make-up artist. Hey Wheein, this is Taehyung, please make him more pretty- I don't know if that's possible but- yeah you get me! I come for you later!"

"Wait... what I'm supposed to do?" Taehyung asked confused.

"We will ask you some questions and we will take some nice photos of you, that's all," she said waving and leaving the omega with the small and cute beta girl with a thousand make-up products that made Taehyung's eyes light up.

"Hi," the beta said indicating for him to sit on a high stool in front of a mirror fill with led lights. "You have a great face by the way, very proportioned"

"Thanks?"

It didn't take long for Eunwoo to appear at the door to see Taehyung too. Obviously, Yongsun immediately went to tell them that the beautiful male omega was actually Jeongguk's ex-boyfriend. Only that was necessary for Eunwoo to fly to the casting area. He had to meet the infamous male omega who broke his boss's heart and continuously has him on the edge.

"Eunwoo, what are you doing here?" the beta asked busy brushing the golden blonde hair of the omega who opened one eye to peek who was there and why.

Eunwoo was worst than Yongsun.

The alpha gasped loudly just to start chuckling with the most ridiculous sound Taehyung had ever heard. "This explains everything," he said happily. "Hello! I'm your mate's assistant. Cha Eunwoo, it's a pleasure to finally meet you"

"Taehyung," the omega said not knowing if he should feel uncomfortable or amused.

"Wait... you're Mr. Jeon's mate?" the girl suddenly asked.

"Yes, he is my mate" Jeongguk suddenly appeared grabbing his assistant by the ear and pulling him away from the backstage area. They heard some whines and growls until Jeongguk appeared again, leaning against the door frame, arms crossed against his chest and staring at Taehyung.

"Jeongguk you're being a creep again," Taehyung said raising an eyebrow at the alpha.

"Oh... sorry. I'll wait for you outside then"

"Whipped" Wheein whispered closing the door to not be disturbed again.

Taehyung smiled.

Jeongguk never showed up during other people's work, he was too busy for that. But this time he was the whole time in the casting area with a stern posture and scaring the other models and workers with his intimidating looks, and the permanent frown on his face. In reality, Jeongguk was just thinking if Taehyung was comfortable while the staff took pictures of him, or sometimes he got annoyed because they praised the omega too much. He even used his alpha voice on Eunwoo to make him shut up. The other alpha went back to work, sulking and incredibly quiet.

The possessive alpha in Jeongguk was triggered, badly. He was about to go in and drag Taehyung away so no one could stare at him ever again when the omega came out looking a bit tired and dizzy. Jeongguk's previous anger vanished quickly as he walked towards Taehyung.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"Yes, just tired... and very hungry"

"Come on let's go to my office so we can go have lunch," Jeongguk said taking the omega by his hand.

"Yes please, I'm craving pasta so much right now..." the omega said letting Jeongguk take him by his hand, intertwining their fingers.

Jeongguk's office was just like the rest of the building. Modern, ingenious, and cool. He even had an Xbox and a gamer computer in there. Taehyung bet the alpha spends most of his time there. "Your office is really cool..." he said in awe, looking at some figurines which had him distracted. Taehyung did not notice when Jeongguk started to take his clothes off until he turned around and suck in a sharp breath.

Jeongguk was standing in just his tie and boxers.

The alpha was made of marble. His strong body was so well built it was painful to look at. Bulging pecs and biceps, and those marvelous abs developed through hard work. Jeongguk was muscular in all the right places and still looked slender, and his legs were buff like bricks. His body was chiseled to perfection. Drool-worthy.

Taehyung had seen Jeongguk naked multiple times, but every time was like a new experience. Especially at that moment, when out of nowhere Jeongguk appeared in all his naked glory and Taehyung was stunned, wonderstruck, mesmerized, breathless, and more, really. He even felt the need to get on his knees and beg for his cock.

"J-Jeongguk... w-what... are... I mean... huh..." Great, he lost his ability to talk properly too.

Jeongguk smirked, walking dangerous slow steps towards the omega who yelped blushing and supporting himself against the glass desk. "You know... fucking you in my office was always a fantasy of mine," he said, voice so low it made Taehyung shiver.

"Cliché... don't you think?"

"Perhaps..." the alpha smirked again, adoring how nervous and flustered the omega was. "I must warn you I bite hard," he said showing his alpha fangs as he grabbed the omega by his thighs to lift him and place him on the desk. Taehyung wasn't able to answer when Jeongguk captured his mouth into a steamy kiss, parting the blonde's legs as he placed himself between them.

They were kissing open mouths while their tongues kept fighting for dominance, the only sounds in the office were their moans and heavy breathing because of the intense make-out session. Jeongguk's muskwood scent was clouding the air with a mixture of arousal and dominance. But Taehyung was not far behind, after all the omega was quite dominant too, sometimes more than the alpha.

Taehyung's arms found their way to Jeongguk's neck, their favorite place to be. Pulling him closer to press their bodies together. Jeongguk's fingers were working on his hips, gripping and entering the waistband of those skinny black jeans that made Taehyung's butt look glorious. The alpha pulls those jeans and undies down, breaking the kiss for a moment to take out the omega's shoes too along with the clothes. He wanted Taehyung fully naked on his desk.

Jeongguk's gaze was dark and full of lust, and his mouth captured those luscious lips he loves so much as his fingers went to Taehyung's white shirt. His shirt. Unbuttoning it and taking it off with skillful hands. Taehyung tilted his head to the side to let the alpha kiss his neck and collarbones, letting out soft moans and whimpers, his own arousal kicking in rather fast. Jeongguk grasped him by his waist, marking the skin with his fingers. And Taehyung could feel his hard cock still clothed pressing against his left inner thigh, making him impatient.

The omega felt himself getting wet, and slick moistening his velvety entrance. And he needed more kisses, grabbing Jeongguk's face he pull him into another needy kiss, wet and slobber. He separated his mouth from Jeongguk when he felt those amazing fingers inside of him, letting out a light squeal that turned quickly into a breathless moan. Jeongguk helped him to adjust himself to a better sitting position on the desk, not caring about the papers and other things he had on it while he continued to work with two digits inside the other boy.

Taehyung started moving unconsciously, fucking himself in those fingers. His own hands grasped tightly Jeongguk by his biceps as he pressed his forehead against his neck panting heavily and trying to contain his moans. It felt so good, so amazingly good, Taehyung started to curl his toes and bite his lips for pleasure, needing more.

With his free hand, Jeongguk grabbed the blonde by his chin to take him into another kiss, biting his lips and licking them after. A smirk appeared on his arrogant face. "Are you ready baby?"

Taehyung nodded eagerly, unable to speak proper words. Jeongguk took his fingers out of him sucking them after with the same smug expression on his face, tasting the sweet yet coppery flavor of the slick. The alpha was quick to take off his boxer, his thick veiny cock springing free, tall and proud against his sculptured abdomen. Jeongguk spat on his hands just to pump his cock after running his thumb over the slit, oozing pre-cum.

"You're so fucking hot" the omega purred.

The alpha smirked at the praise, positioning himself between Taehyung's legs again, holding him by his hips with one hand and with the other guiding his cock inside the omega's velvet and slicked entrance. Taehyung sucks in another breath as he felt Jeongguk gently pushing himself inside of him, arms aiming for the alpha's neck once again to steady himself and have a better posture. Once inside, Jeongguk's hands went to grab the omega by his legs and lower back, pushing himself out just to thrust it all in again, earning a delicious moan from Taehyung.

Jeongguk's mouth brushed against Taehyung's neck every time he thrust inside, warm breath tickling the skin. Soon they were full-on fucking, heavy breath filling the room along with the sound of skin slapping and wet squelching which made Taehyung scrunch his nose sometimes. Jeongguk placed his legs around his waist, which Taehyung immediately wrapped holding himself better as more moans came out from his mouth.

"So... g-good" the omega mewls closing his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Jeongguk's length going in and out inside him, brushing and hitting the sensitive spot that made him crazy.

"Baby you feel fucking amazing" Jeongguk growled back, nuzzling his nose on the omega's neck, hovering above him on the desk.

Taehyung was whimpering badly, throwing his head back and biting his lips to suppress his moans as Jeongguk kept fucking him with slow but hard thrusts, making his body jerk with every push. Jeongguk was already sweaty, panting, and fixated on the boy in his arms. Taehyung caught sight of the look Jeongguk was giving him and grabbed his tie to pull him closer, their face brushing against each other, both trying to catch their lips, but they kept pulling away to breathe.

Jeongguk smirked, taking Taehyung by his waist and lifting him from the desk. He pull out from him just to place the omega flat against the desk, hands grasping the edges of the counter while Jeongguk grabbed him by his waist again to make his butt stick out. He was quick to push his cock inside the omega once again, sending shivers through his spine at the feeling of his length brushing every wall inside. Taehyung hid his face against the glass mewling, his body jerking fast and hard against the desk as Jeongguk began to ramble fast and roughly inside him.

"Not... so hard... Guk..." the omega whined but Jeongguk was too aroused to listen. "Oh god... I'm close..." he moaned squeezing his eyes shut and feeling a delicious burning sensation inside coiling in his lower stomach.

Jeongguk grinned breathing sharply, his fringe slightly damp from his sweat. "Come for me baby" he purred grabbing Taehyung's ass and spanking one cheek hard while pounding into him restlessly.

Taehyung arched his back as he came, swallowing a loud moan and feeling how the slick coming from him made everything messier. Jeongguk followed soon after, grunting and burying his face in the back of the omega's neck, hands digging into the skin of his hips with force.

"Fuck" he let out breathlessly, slowly going down from his heavenly climax. Heaven, Taehyung was heaven in every possible way for him.

"That was amazing..." Taehyung said with a gasp, slowly turning around with the help of the alpha. Who carefully started cleaning themselves with paper towels while he recover his steady breathing.

"You are amazing," Jeongguk said pecking the omega on the lips. "Lunch?"

"Let me recover first" the omega whined but soon hummed happily imagining those meals. "I'm craving pizza, and ice cream... or a pasta a la carbonara... uh! Can we please buy some sweets?" Taehyung said smiling while looking at the alpha cleaning him and helping him to get dressed up again.

Jeongguk chuckled at that. "Why do you have so many cravings?"

Taehyung gulped, eyes big and suddenly having trouble breathing properly. Jeongguk frowned at him tilting his head.

"Sex makes me hungry, Guk," the omega said leaning in to place a soft kiss on the alpha's lips. "You know that," he said biting his bottom lip.

Jeongguk hummed smiling at him. "Okay, whatever you want baby"

Taehyung sighed, his stomach weaving with tension. He was not sure, but he could feel it. Still, he has his doubts. But at the moment all he wanted to do was to cuddle with Jeongguk and have the alpha baby him with food, caress, kisses, and loving words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 20.6K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...
297K 11.1K 62
Kim taehyung , the most precious omega ever . Lives happily with his boyfriend and son. Taehyung thinks himself as an ordinary male omega ,but little...
32.2K 1.4K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
784K 52.2K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...