RANISA ~ The Reign Of A Queen

Bởi thegrlulook_for

•||Book one in Royalty series ||• The Tales of Rakshatra #1 Zravasaya X Tanirika When one of the strongest ki... Xem Thêm

•||ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ||•
•||Aesthetics &Covers||•
•||ᴘʀᴇꜰᴀᴄᴇ||•
•||1-The treaty||•
•||2-The apple orchards ||•
•||3-An illusion||•
•||4-Spying on her highness||•
•||5-WAR||•
•||6-Escape||•
•||8-Rakasa||•
•||9-Saya||•
•||10-Three wishes of the queen||•
•||11-Sacred||•
•||12-The king||•
•||13-Furious||•
•||14-Yours-Mine||•
•||15-Loki||•
•||16-Bold||•
•||17-The dagger||•
•||18-Sumikhi||•
•||19-In my veins||•
||20-Dear loki||
•||21-Dancing with lust||•
•||22-The first wish||•
•||23- Secrets in the walls||•
•||24- Kaya||•
•|| 25- Queen in camouflage ||•
•||26- The evil side ||•
•|| 27- Runaway||•
•||28- To the moon||•
•||29- The scapegoat Queen ||•
•||30- The pawn of the game||•
•||31- The Queen's Court||•
•||32-Ionia(God's gracious)||•
•|| 33- Manipulation||•
•||34- Sinning all night ||•
•||35- In arms of lust||•
•||36- Vallika, Princess of Vidarbha||•
•||37- Risk of hope||•
•||38- Neera, The courtier's daughter||•
•||39- Vadhupratha||•
•||40- Combat||•
•|| Baisa - Lekha and meglos book||•
•|| 41- Trapped ||•
•||42- A life||•
•|| 43 - Tornado of events||•
•||44- Master Loki ||•
•||45- How it went down||•
•||46- Kneel||•
•||47- Padishah Ayas||•
•||48- The Queen is back||•
•||49- You are a beast||•
•||50- Mehfil||•
•||51- Zravasaya loves his apples||•
•||52- My Queen||•
•||53 - cure to the poison||•
•||54- Away from the chaos||•
•||55- Eyes like her father ||•
•||56- The rarest gem, Kaya||•
•||57- Princess Kaya||•
•||58- Secrets in the dungeon||•
•||59- We are going back||•
•||60-Poor Meglos||•
•||61- Maasa||•
•||62- What have you done, Meglos?||•
•||63- Unul Carajos||•
•||Epilogue ||•
•||Bonus 1 : When saya met Tanirika||•
•||Bonus 2: Queen of Annoyance kaya||•
•||Bonus 3:- Kaya And Ayas ||•

•||7-House arrest||•

14.7K 1.1K 124
Bởi thegrlulook_for

Thank you so much for voting on the previous chapter. After updating for four months I thought I will get only 4 or 5 votes. But it hit 27. And the number of messages and comments I got. I was so overwhelmed thank you so much.  I love you all.

The chapter is not edited. It's the first draft.

"Achyut is the royal advisor of the kingdom of rakshatra he was mentioned in the chapter called the illusion. "

The cult of horses surrounded the Bullock cart like a predator surrounds its prey. The sun was all ready to come out of its home while the moon struggled to keep its shining. It was still dark but the gleaming was enough to examine the people standing in front of them.

The three other women stood clutching the wooden supporter of the Bullock cart trying to comprehend the situation in front of them. Lekha stood firmly behind tanirika while the Bullock cart owner ran over to the head of the group who sat on the horses. The man bowed down and started muttering a plea of forgiveness. The man sitting on the horse was not a foreigner, his brown skin long black hairs and red turban were the sign of him being a citizen of the hind. His broad shoulders, tall frame and long face shone proudly in the little light. The victory of finding tanirika was visible on his face.

He got down from the horse signalling the soldiers to hold the border. He fastened the hold of his sword around his waist and walked towards the cart. Tanirika stood straight in front of like, no traces of fear lurking on her face. She held high like a royal and hand holding the dagger in its place. One wrong move and she will kill the man.

Surprisingly, the man bowed in front of her, making the three women gasp from her back. She moved her veil from her nose to the forehead looking straight into the soldier's eyes.

"The royal advisor of rakshatra pays his respect to the princess of Asaka." He smiled proudly looking at the royal princess. Tanirka held her hands together and nodded her head at his greeting.

He grabbed a piece of cloth from his waist just where the sword was tied and ushered tanirika to hold the cloth.  She took the cloth from his hands and opened it.

Come back with the royal adviser or the guard who gave you fake news will die, unul
Curajos (brave one).

Royal stamp of rakshatra.

"Princess" The advisor nodded towards the chariot resting in the middle of the way. Tanirka rolled the cloth back, she handed it to lekha who had her eyes down all the time.

"I will have your heads if you uttered a single word about this whole meet anyone " She ordered to the three maids who were travelling with her. The maids nodded their heads hurriedly, bowing down in front of the princess.

"I am only going back with you on one condition the person who wrote this letter will meet me once I am in the palace," she whispered with no emotion her face straight and narrow.

"He is eagerly waiting for your arrival princess" The smirk captivating his long face.

Tanirika walked towards the chariot followed by her lady. The adviser climbed back on his horse ordering the bullock cart owner to continue his path while the other soldiers lined up behind him following the chariot.

Tanirika looked outside the chariot window gazing at the farms again. She sensed the tension reaping out of her lady in waiting who sat in front of her.

Tanirika squeezed lekha's hand assuring her with a smile.

Unul curajos.

The chariot stopped making her wonder about the unfamiliar surroundings. This was not the spot where she arrived. The movements of the horses and men hinted that they have reached their destination.

She stepped out of the chariot, lekha trailing behind her. She found her advisor achyut walking towards her. The walls of the building looked similar to the kingdom of rakshatra. The branches of creepers covered the one-fourth part of the tower. The golden exterior knitted with intricate designs and tall body stood massively glowing in the sunlight.

"Your chambers are been shifted from the pearl quarters to the ausbaug (dewdrop garden). Please follow me. " He moved ahead of them walking in a distance ahead.

"This palace is named ausbaug because of the drops of nature covering it's walls from every side when the dawn hits the earth. Look at the creepers covering the windows and then at the walls entwined with it. It looks like it's raining when it's not it's the magic of nature and stones used by the builders to build this palace. " he explained walking inside. The maids stood in a parallel line in front of them as they walked inside the palace.

The palace smelled like fresh wet mud and sandalwood making her mind fresh and clean. A lady walked towards her with a bowl while the other lady carried the brass pot filled with water. Tanika relaid her hands on the bowl while the other lady poured the water. Another lady came with a clean cloth to wipe her wet hands. 

They walked inside a room which looked like an entrance to a massive passage. Windows larger than the equines covered the chambers, few rays of sunlight peeping from the little square designs inside the room. A large queen size of bed laid in the middle of the room, a canopy of curtains covering the bed from all the sides which have its roots knotted with the tomb of the room which was covered with perplexing designs and jewels. The left side had a partition of curtains which indicated the presence of a personal hammam resting in its place.

The right side was acquired by tables, fruits and passages to walk into.

"The gate on the right leads to the garden filled with various types of herbs and flowers with a pond with fishes in the middle and -"

"Royal adviser achyut I guess you have more important businesses better than being my guide. You can carry out your work I would like to explore this place on my own. And I hope you remember my part of the bargain. "

He nodded bowing slightly.

"Make sure the princess has no difficulties in her stay. I will take your leave princess "

Tanirika joined her hands together and bowed bidding him a farewell.

"Princess we have run a bath for you please follow us" One of the maids informed her as she took her surroundings.

Tanirika walked towards the partition of curtains that led to the human. Two of the maids walked towards her from either side of her body taking her veil out. They opened her braided hairs, loosening the strings of her blouse she began to slide it down when tanirka stopped her.

"Take my lady in waiting and show her the bathing chambers. She needs to bath I want no one inside my bathing chambers you all can stand outside. I will call you when I need something. "

One of them nodded ushering others to carry their works out.

Tanirika laid on the bed her bodyweight inclined on her left side. The long hairs were not braided today. They were sprawled on the bed, her left hand lying straight on the comforter another hand caressing the blade of dagger lying beside her. She didn't know since when she was lying there.

The new chambers were empty on her demand. The curtains blew time by time as the wind called them in a gap of time.

She blew a lazy snore out of her mouth, pressing the sharp point of a dagger on her thumb tip. Her eyes lazily caressing the skin of the blade staring at her faint reflection on the blade.

"Careful with the blade, I have heard the blade of iron is sharper than the tongue of the princess of Asaka."

"Well you are always around to save me, aren't you and alert me about all the threats I am about to face.  How sweet for a busy man like you "  She cooed rolling around and staring at his honey-brown beautiful eyes. His subtle had grown a little more since she last saw him.

The wind blew the canopy away with a wave breaking the little wall of thread preventing their eyes to ravish themselves. His eyes bored into hers.

She laid shamelessly without her veil only in her blouse with a deep neck and skirt hanging down the navel. Her brown skin was exposed in the broad daylight as he got the best view of her for the first time.

His gaze travelled from her eyes to her gleam lips, resting above each properly, her perfect jaw clenched in a lazy motion while her breasts falling up and down in slow motion. Tearing his eyes away from the valley of her breasts he focused on the tight little waist curving in all the proper ways. One of the most attractive things about her was her navel and that waistband laying lazily on her waist.

She was like the most expensive wine he desired to devour. She was like the goddess walking on the earth among the immortals and he just wanted to stare and cross all the boundaries when he was with her. He clasped his hands tightly on his back controlling the wave of lust running in his veins.

"I suppose I am on a house arrest no one allows to me go outside. "

"Who would want the most precious petal of the flower to blow away with the wind," he said walking towards the table of fruits. Grabbing a branch of grapes, he shoved one of the grapes into her mouth using his lips to pluck it away from its branch his eyes never leaving her eyes.

She looked at his lips as he absorbed the juicy fruit into his mouth, making a different expression on his face while he sat like a king on the sofa lying in front of her bed. 

"Don't you have matters to attend"

"I am attending a very important matter right now. Can't you see? " He mocked taking another fruit inside his mouth.

She snarled at him tearing her gaze away from him and looking at nothing in particular. After a few minutes, she found his steps nearing her bed increasing the beat of her heart.

One

Two

Three

Four

She swivelled on her ankles as he grabbed her left foot in his firm hold and pulled her towards him jerking her body from her waist making her sit on the bed. Her face rested a few inches away from his face as she breathed in the same space as his. Heat rushed to her cheeks as he stared at her examining her beautiful face in his stare. He grabbed her chin and turned her face in every direction checking any sign of injuries

Her breathing was still uneven due to the proximity between them.

"You were not supposed to leave the kingdom. "

Anger twitched on her face as she stared into his eyes courageously.

"You were not supposed to betray me then"

"I never betrayed you, there is a war between you and me. But the war is not of two kingdoms it's between, two souls filled with lust staring at each other both raged with fire. " He titled her head to a side and moved towards her ear.

"You and me " he whispered grabbing the dagger from her hand and throwing it at the back of her head. She turned back looking at the dagger which landed on the wall right in the middle of the circle which emerged the huge circular design of architecture on the wall.

His hand met her handing her something. She turned and looked at him following his gaze.

"The letter was sent to your father to tell him that zravasya desires you.  Only you unul curajos (brave one)."

Leaving her as a mess behind he walked outside as she stared at the royal ring resting on her hands.

As soon as he exited the chambers, a small bark echoed in the empty chambers of her room, as lekha entered with jugnu.

Jugnu ran towards the bed getting closer to his favorite human as lekha ran behind him. Tanirika was still staring at the ring resting on her hand.

A maid entered behind lekha with some flowers to place in the room when her eyes fell on the hand where the ring rested.

"The king has chosen you, he has chosen you to be his wife, my princess " She exclaimed with happiness.

OMG OMG OMG THEY MET.

Just because many of you were confused that how tanirika came to know that he is the king.

Ans:-
In the chapter the illusion, a man saved tanirika from the poisonous branches at night. He caller her unul carajos.
The royal advisor came with a message which ended with unul carajos and royal stamp of a king. She connected the dots. And no one has the power to command the royal advisor to get a woman. Only the king has and she remembers who called her unul carajos a different language. Who has the power? She was given a whole palace and special treatment and she knows that the man she met at night favours her.

I SHIP THESE TWO TOO HARD. THE TENSION IS HIGH. 😹💞

Tell me what you think about this chapter and how do you feel.

As promised I updated. Don't worry will update in alternate days.

Do you like zravasya?

Do you like tanirika?

I missed jugnu. The little bundle of joy.

Anyway, will meet you all soonish.

VOTE. SHARE. COMMENT.

LOVE ADITI 💗❣.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.3M 81.8K 38
DEDICATION- To all the girls who dream of being royal , your dream will partially get filled with this book. " If you love me accept the promise my c...
1M 71.6K 57
The Mughal Princess fell in love with Rajput Prince. A beautiful love blossomed and soon the wedding preparations begun. But when the mighty Rajpu...
280K 17K 49
The prospect of becoming an Empress seemed blissful, yet the reality proved to be more cursed than she could have imagined. Every day, Nayantara's wh...
70.7K 9.2K 24
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...