𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘! TXT.

Oleh stqrry-night

in which a cold girl helps a nerd only for unexpected drama to happen ❅ ❅ ❅ "Why are you so damn lonely, Ch... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Spin off
Bonus
Spin off (discontinued)
Author's note

54

1.4K 67 64
Oleh stqrry-night

"Y...Yeonjun."

"Shh..."

"What are you doing?"

"Just relax."

"Wait! Ahh-"

Yeonjun gently blew on Jaewon's face, pushing back her hair as he leaned down and smirked at her pink cheeks. 

"Better?" he asked and she nodded, still blushing bright. 

Laughing, Yeonjun removed the wet cloth from the girl's forehead and placed it on the bed stand, allowing the girl to finally sit up. 

"You didn't have to do that." she said, cheeks still red.

 "I don't want you to be sick." Yeonjun replied, shrugging. 

Jaewon rolled her eyes before standing up and following Yeonjun out of his room and into the living room. 

"Are you hungry?" he asked the girl and she nodded, embarrassed. 

"I don't think we can order now though..." she muttered, looking outside to see the rain still pouring hard. 

"I...I can cook?" 

Jaewon turned to look at the blue hair weirdo who was standing by the kitchen looking a little awkward but cute. 

"I can help." she offered and made her way towards him. 

She stood in front of the stove and grabbed the pan Yeonjun had brought before placing it above the fire yet to be lit. 

"What shall we make?"

Yeonjun grinned, a euphoric sort of feeling settling within his chest. 

"Something simple, like a vegetable sandwich?" Yeonjun offered and she nodded.

He brought out bread, butter, a cutting board, knife and some random vegetables for the girl since she didn't know where anything in his kitchen was. 

Stepping back, he watched how Jaewon put the butter on the pan, letting it melt and shift around for a bit before putting in 4 slices of bread. After a few minutes, she flipped the breads around using the spatula Yeonjun had given her and then grabbed a plate, removing the breads and placing them on it. 

Yeonjun took the plate and put it on the table before switching off the stow and putting the pan in the silver sink. 

As he turned around to face Jaewon again, a sudden daring feeling filled him. 

Without really thinking twice, he stepped towards the girl cutting the vegetables - a carrot at the moment - before wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Imagine us always like this, cooking together." he whispered into her ear. 

Jaewon stiffened at once, shock coursing through her veins at how close Yeonjun was. 

That same feeling from a few days ago was tugging at her heart again, making her remember what she had felt for her mother once upon a time, years ago. 

"Y...Yeonjun...what are you doing?" she stuttered, cheeks turning bright red and she attempted to resume cutting the carrots. 

Yeonjun didn't reply, instead allowing his hands to move past her waist and onto her hands to stop her from cutting further. 

Jaewon allowed Yeonjun control her, not really being able to move due to the close proximity of the boy. 

She turned her head, accidently giving Yeonjun more access to her skin as his shirt was a little... loose on her. 

She could feel his warm breath hitting against her bare neck as he took the knife from her hands and started cutting the carrots himself, lowkey blushing at how daring he was. 

Jaewon stared at Yeonjun's arms cutting the carrots almost professionally, not able to even look up or say anything anymore.

She was completely frozen, too flustered to speak.  

Her heart was almost starting to ache now except it felt good and she wanted more...

Whatever this feeling was, whatever this blue hair weirdo was doing to her, she wanted more of it. It was pleasurable to her, it was blissful to her. What was this feeling?

...Love? 

Yeonjun stepped away allowing Jaewon to release a breath she didn't know she had been holding. 

"I..I'll put these on the sandwiches." she stuttered, refusing to look at Yeonjun again as she quickly took his well cut vegetables and almost ran to the table where the sandwiches were waiting. 

Yeonjun watched her, eyes widening a little as he realized how embarrassed he could have actually made her. 

"Are you okay?" he hesitantly asked her, noticing how she hasn't turned around to face him yet. 

Jaewon didn't reply. Actually she didn't even hear but he didn't know that she was too focussed on her thoughts about him to listen. 

Yeonjun walked forward, grabbing onto her hand and turning her around so that she faced him. 

Her eyes widened in shock at once and she made a random attempt to pull away which failed miserably. 

"Jaewon-" Yeonjun started but was cut off when the front door suddenly slammed open. 

❅ ❅ ❅

"SOFIA!?" the Soobin yelled loudly, running around as his eyes frantically scanned his surrounding for the girl.

The rain was only becoming worse and Soobin regretted leaving his home as he was already half wet despite having an umbrella and jacket.

but all that regret went out the non existent window when he found Sofia curled up against a bus stop, eyes closed and face pale.

"Sofia!" Soobin gasped, running towards her at once.

Lee Sofia looked up, eyes fluttering open in disbelief when she heard a familiar voice.

Was she imagining things now?

But a sudden energy struck her and she quickly stood up when she really saw Choi Soobin running towards her.

"Soobin!" Sofia gasped, falling into his arms almost at once.

The taller male flinched, startled by the ice cold feeling of her skin.

"What the heck are you doing outside?" Soobin asked angrily as he closed the umbrella and held it between both of his legs.

"I..It started raining before I made it home so I just stayed here thinking the rain would pass." Sofia cried, warm tears forming in her eyes, making her frozen skin relax a little when they slowly dripped down. 

Soobin quickly unzipped his jacket and pulled it off, wrapping it around the shivering girl who froze in shock.

"W...What about you?" she stuttered in the cold, looking up at Soobin with her wide doe eyes.

The boy blushed, heat hitting his cheeks suddenly before stepping away and opening the umbrella again, rain splattering heavily against it.

"I'm fine, come on." Soobin said, holding his hand out towards the girl.

She glanced at it surprised, looking between his soft looking hand to his handsome face filled with concern and worry.

"Where to?" she asked, taking his hand.

They both ran out into the rain as quick as they could, umbrella close to tearing because of the water pressure above.

"My house is at least 30 minutes away!" Sofia yelled out, making sure Soobin heard her through the rain.

It had taken Soobin 30 minutes to get here as well so it probably wasn't the best idea to pick his or her house.

Suddenly, he remembered who lived nearby and smiled.

"We're heading to Yeonjun's place!" 

❅ ❅ ❅

"Soobin!" Jaewon gasped at once, running towards her best friend. 

Yeonjun quickly followed, eyes widening in shock. 

The black hair male fell into the house, almost tripping over his own feet but managing to steady himself before stepping aside to reveal a soaked girl.

"Sofia?! Are you okay?" Jaewon asked in shock, pulling Sofia and Soobin into the house and leading them towards the couch as Yeonjun shut the door and left to get towels.

"I...Is Soobin okay? He gave his jacket to...to me...so I wouldn't be sick!" Sofia shivered, stuttering over her own words as her eyes looked at Soobin and only Soobin with nothing but concern. 

Yeonjun quickly returned holding big white towels, handing them to Sofia and wrapping the other one around Soobin who remained still on the sofa, eyes closed. 

"Soobin, are you okay?" Jaewon whispered, tears forming in her eyes at the sight of her weak best friend. 

Soobin gulped, either sweat or rain water visible on his skin before he finally blinked open his eyes and sat up. 

"I..I'm fine. Sofia are you okay?" 

Sofia looked up, eyes meeting Soobin's, the boy who had just ran out into the harsh weather and risked himself getting hurt or sick just for her. 

"I'm fine." she sighed, taking Soobin's towel before placing it on his wet black hair. 

"I..I'll find a spare change of clothes." Yeonjun muttered, standing up before indicating Jaewon to follow him.

With a concerned glance towards her friends, Jaewon stood up and followed Yeonjun into his room. 

"Do you have clothes for them?" Jaewon asked and Yeonjun nodded, already going through his closet before pulling out some shirts and shorts for the two outside. 

"I'll help Sofia, you help Soobin." the girl said. 

They both nodded at each other before leaving to help their friends. 

❅ ❅ ❅

"I can't believe you ran outside to help her." Yeonjun laughed, throwing his head back as Soobin shifted uncomfortably in his seat. 

"You would have done the same thing if Jaewon was the one outside." Soobin countered which made Yeonjun blush since it was true. 

Jaewon and Sofia glanced at each other before shrugging and taking a bite into their sandwiches which Yeonjun and Jaewon had finished making earlier. 

Stifling a yawn, Jaewon fell back onto Soobin's shoulder and closed her eyes as the black hair boy returned the embrace, also feeling sleepy with the warmth around them provided by Yeonjun's house. 

They didn't notice the jealous glanced they received from the other two who simply decided to finish their own food. 

After multiple minutes of finishing food and then literally doing nothing, Yeonjun stood up with a yawn and helped Soobin stand too. 

The two boys stretched a little and the girls followed before Yeonjun indicated them to follow him. 

"My house isn't that big but I have two rooms so the girls could sleep in one while Soobin and I can sleep in mine...?" Yeonjun's voice trailed off into a question, glancing at his friends to see their reactions. 

"Fine with me." Soobin replied and Jaewon nodded, adding a "Me too."

Yeonjun smiled before opening the door in front of the small group, beckoning Sofia and Jaewon to go inside. 

"If you need anything, my room is right there." Yeonjun informed the girls, pointing at his room door as they stepped into theirs.

"Thanks Yeonjun...goodnight." Jaewon looked at the blue hair boy and their eyes met, small blushes forming on their cheeks before Yeonjun nodded and left to his room, Soobin following with a smirk on his face. 

Sofia watched and gave a small wave before turning around, not seeing Soobin's own blush in response. 

Once Yeonjun and Soobin had settled into the room and had their pillows, mattress, and blanket ready, they both lay down and closed their eyes. The girls in the room beside them did the same and before they knew it, everyone was asleep, the thunderous storm still raging outside, plastering the streets with rain. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 88.4K 92
After causing a lot of drama famous rapper Taeyong is sent back to school. There he meets Jaehyun, a shy boy who dreams of becoming a singer, but can...
446 19 9
Highschool Romance ~ What happens a somebody takes interest in a nobody? ~ "Someone like you has no business with someone like me." NCT Fanfiction Ja...
85.6K 4.9K 33
(TXT X Reader) (Inspired by 0x1=LOVESONG MV and LO$ER =LO♡ER MV) Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai only have a lifetime worth of tro...
3.4K 511 38
One day, a new student name Beomgyu switched to class 11C and encounters a strong gaze of a boy, named Choi Yeonjun. Something seems to be mysterious...