Reaper [BNHA x M!Reader] ||Ne...

By penumbrae

This is a New Edition of Reaper- He was the best detective out there and the case he was currently solving in... More

Welcome
Bio
The Request
The Meeting
The Zero Pointer and Strawberry Cake
Tagged
Todoroki Shoto
Relations and Masterminds
USJ
Hidden Lies; Sports Festival Part 1
Game On
Fighting or Deceiving?
The Suspected Dazzling Traitor
Hawks and an Illegal Pro?
Eiji's Quirk and GrapeJuice
Leads and Interviews
The Sherlock Squad GC
Hospitals, Trespassing, and Blackmail
The Hero Meeting
A Small Victory
The Gun
A/n
Madam President
The Hitman
Goodbye L
Police Station
Death Deception = Angry Todoroki
The Mall
Case Closed Part 1
Case Closed Part 2

The Crime Scenes

2.2K 130 31
By penumbrae

Todoroki and Y/n met up at the basement where y/n's parents were murdered that night. They had a limited amount of time until the camp started, so they had to use their time wisely.

"You'll be able to see the memory as well. Since I already saw the scene of my parents, all we need to do is go to Watari's crime scene and Endeavour's." Todoroki nods in reply.

Walking throughout the night in the streets was giving Todoroki slight paranoia, glancing over at y/n, he saw that y/n was calm and look very tired.

"You don't have to come and see Endeavour's scene, Todoroki." Y/n says suddenly, startling the other male.

"I want to see what happened to him. Why he was killed and who killed him." Y/n nods as the two arrive at Watari's murder scene. There was still police tape and the old blood on the ground. Y/n goes under the tape and looks around, feeling Todoroki crouch next to him. Y/n touches the old blood and activates both of his quirks, the memory appears.

Watari was walking down the street to collect the squad's food that Hawks order, it was around 11PM, he could feel a stare on the back of  his head but choosing to ignore it, he heads into the shop.

Having two large bags of food, Watari heads back to the agency, having just enough, he turns around.

"If you're going to keep following me, you might as well state why you're following me, Endeavour." Watari says calmly as the number two hero glared at him as he walks away from his hiding spot.

"Tsk, you're just as annoying as that brat." Endeavour says, looking at the old man.

"State your business." Watari says. Endeavour seemed to be stalling for some reason, as if he was nervous, anxious maybe?

Back to the Present--

"Aoyama is watching in the background, you see the silhouette back by the trees?" Y/n asks, pointing out the teen that had a dark glint in his eyes.

"Did he watch every murder that happened?" Todoroki asks.

"Seems like it. We still don't know who killed Endeavour, so if he was there or a league member killed him, it might of been him." Todoroki stiffens.

"But why was he just watching these murders?" Todoroki asks.

"To prepare himself to actually kill someone." Todoroki froze.

Back to the Memory-

"I'm here to destroy what else could stop the league from succeeding, you're one of those people." Endeavour explains as Watari squints his eyes.

"What can I do? I'm just of service to Mr. L/n." Watari admitted.

"You're more than that. You care deeply for that brat, it would ruin his spirits to know that he let the last of his family die." Watari glares at him.

Endeavour glances over at Aoyama who tapped his wrists impatiently. Gulping, he turns back to Watari.

"So you're here to kill me, is that it?" Watari asks.

Endeavour pulled out a knife. "Yes, I am." Watari paled, backing away as the bigger man walked towards him. Watari began to run, dropping the food in the process but his legs already gave out as he dropped to the ground as he turned around and before he knew it, he was laying in a pool of his own blood.

"Took you long enough." Aoyama says, stepping out of the shadows.

"Shut up, brat. You don't know what it feels to kill someone that's innocent." Endeavour growls.

Aoyama chuckles and looks at Watari's corpse. "He was far from innocent."

"Stop being dramatic. We got to clean up the evidence before someone notices." Naomasa says, stepping out of his car while putting gloves on.

"Naomasa is right. Find any street cameras, dashcams, anything that could point to any of us witnessing..." He looks at Endeavour before continuing, "Or who killed the old man." Tsuragmae says.

End of Memory-

Todoroki glances at y/n who had a shadow casted over his face, looking down at the ground. Todoroki touches y/n's arm before the tired male jerks from his cold touch.

"I'm fine, Todoroki. Let's go to the last crime scene." Y/n says, standing up and walking away. Todoroki soon following after him.

They were currently on the train, not many were on but Todoroki got a sense of paranoia once more.

"If Tsuragmae knows your alive, wouldn't he have told the league that you're still alive?" Todoroki asks suddenly.

"The only reason why Tsuragmae got involved is because the league would have blackmailed him from denying the murder reports and who killed the last two victims. So why he didn't tell the league that I was alive would of put him in danger and put his career and life in jeopardy. So as long as the league don't find out I'm alive, he's fine." Y/n explains.

Todoroki hummed in response as he stared out the window, staring at his tired looking reflection. The train jerks and comes to a stop. "You ready?" Y/n asks as he stands up, Todoroki stands up along with him and nodding.

Exiting the train, the two set off to the last crime scene. Endeavour's to be exact. It was abandoned warehouse which had 10 or so levels. Climbing the fence and walking into the warehouse was easy enough. There were cameras but they were broken, so the two didn't have any to worry about, not being caught was a relief off their chest.

"Which level was he murdered on?" Todoroki asks.

"The 9th level, where there aren't any windows or anything for him, the league and the murderer to get caught." Y/n answers.

Finally making it to the 9th level of the building, the two see the police tape where a body outline lays, old blood, and burnt marks. Assuming that Endeavour tried to fight back.

"Are you ready, Todoroki?" Y/n asks, looking at the boy.

Todoroki breathes out and looks at the scene before him.

"Let's see what happened to my father." Todoroki whispers as y/n activated his quirks.

Endeavour glared at the league in rage, his flames increasing in heat as he got even more angry.

"I did everything you asked! I got the police on your side, I did your bidding. I tried to frame my own son, his friends and my own family for your sake and actually killed someone so you got your way! Why can't I leave!?" He yells.

"We clearly don't trust you enough not to tell the real law enforcement about what you and those fakes were doing and not a single thing will be pointed to us." Shigaraki says.

"After all I've been through?! Why would I go and tell anything?!" Endeavour yells.

"So that the justice those brats so called deserve get what they want to stop our plans. Your son is apart of that little group. He doesn't want to know that his own father murdered an old innocent man, not to mention his oldest son." Endeavour glares at him as Dabi rolls his eyes.

"He won't know. I'll start over and be a better father, I'll--"

"After all that you've done?! Murdered, framed and commited so many crimes just to save your own skin?! How does Todoroki see you in his eyes? A fake! A evil bastard!" Dabi yells as Shigaraki puts his hand up, silencing the scarred man.

Endeavour's eyes begin to water. "That might be what I am, but I'll be better. I'll become the father that he wanted me to be." He whispers.

"You can't turn your back from what you've done, Endeavour. No matter how hard you try, your actions will haunt you and your family." Mr. Compress says.

"So then what?" Endeavour asks.

Toga grins. "How about we kill him?" She asks. Endeavour pales.

"What?!"

"That's not a half bad idea, Toga." Shigaraki says, grinning madly.

"Give me the honor to kill him myself." Dabi growls. Shigaraki glances at him.

"You out of all of us deserve to kill him. Go ahead." Shigaraki says, walking backwards as Dabi smirks.

"T...touya." Endeavour stutters, backing away.

"You don't deserve to say that name!" Dabi yells, his blue flames forming around his arm.

"Please! I want to be better!" Endeavour exclaims.

"You should of said that years ago, Endeavour. It's to late now. Let me do what you did to me all those years ago. GO BURN IN HELL!" Dabi yells as his blue flames collide with Endeavour's, Toga sneaks up behind Endeavour and stabbed him on the back of his legs, making Endeavour kneel.

Dabi grabs Endeavour's head and forces him to look up at him. Endeavour grabs Dabi's arm as tears drop down his face.

"Please, let me be better! I'll be a better father! Give me a chance! I want to be there for my family!" Endeavour yells.

"To bad your family won't be there for you. They'll be glad that an evil bastard like you is dead." Dabi growls.

"Burn in hell, dad."

End of memory-

Todoroki clenches y/n's arm as tears fall down his cheeks. He begins to sob.

"All this time! My brother was alive and killed father!" He screams, tears dropping to the concrete floor. Y/n grabs Todoroki softly and holds him close to his chest.

"We'll get him what he wanted, Todoroki. We'll bring justice to all who suffered. Even your father." Y/n whispers.

~~

It was around 4AM, Todoroki stood in his houses front doorframe, dried up tears on his cheeks, his eyes red and puffy. He looks back at y/n.

"The camp is tomorrow y/n, what can I do about the case?" He asks.

Y/n looks at him. "Take your time to relax, Todoroki. I'll take care of everything." He answers.

That was the last time Todoroki ever saw y/n walk from his doorstep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 14.4K 27
He saved me from jumping off that building...but why? He hates everything and everyone, so why save me? *This story contains sensitive content* *STAR...
104K 4.1K 23
//DISCONTINUED. Sorry.// ma·ni·a ˈmānēə/ noun an excessive enthusiasm or desire; an obsession ---------------------- #1 in Insane Deku 12/23/18 #1 in...
29.8K 923 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
81.9K 2.8K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...