Gardener

By HowdyYowdy

Being the more mild friend of Yuji Itadori, you always spent your time in the gardening club at school. Very... More

Enter Gardener
Ichi- Local Gardener
Ni- Local gardener gets kidnapped.
San- Gardener goes to Tokyo
Yon- Tokyo and Roppongi
Go - Local gardener gets teased by Gojo
Roku- Local Gardener meets an Egotistical King
Nana- Garderner sees friend again
Hachi- Gardener wants to make a garden
Kyuu- Local Gardener sees pretty eyes
Juu- Gardener learns a Jujutsu techniques
Juuichi- Local Gardener buys a phone
Juuni- Local Gardener buys two shovels
Juusan- Local Gardener realises his cat might hate him
Juuyon- Local Garderner realises his cat loves him
Juugo- Local Tall Giraffe tells someone they're cute. Fails.
Juuroku- Gardener realises he has muscular man tiddies
Juunana- Tiddie Gardener meets True Tiddie Man
Juuhachi- Gardener finds out the cinemas was not a great idea
Juukyuu- Gardener accidentally commits a murder or two
Nijuu- Gardener didn't kill two people
Nijuuichi- Gardener bullies a teacher
Nijuuni- Gardener contemplates his actions
Nijuusan- Three people see (M/N)'s tiddies. Loves them.
Nijuuyon- Gardener sees a Jellyfish
Nijuugo- Gardener sees Crackhead lose it
Nijuuroku- Gardener gets glass in his face.
Nijuunana- King of Curses wants to kill a Gardener.
Nijuuhachi-King of Curses swaps a dress without a Gardener knowing
Nijuukyuu- King of Curses gropes Gardener's thighs
Sanjuu- Gardener sneezes while King of Curses plans to fuck
Sanjuuichi- Gardener chills with a Decapitated Head
Sanjuuni- Gardener is disgusted by a rotten finger in his cats mouth
Sanjuusan-Gardener kisses a vessel to make the pain go away
Sanjuuyon- King of Curses tries to kill a slightly suicidal gardener and fails
Sanjuugo- Someone assumes the King of Curses fucks the Gardener daily
Sanjuuroku- Gardeners Cat gets a bit of revenge
Sanjuunana-Gardener just wants to marry a cute boy. Why is it so hard?
Sanjuuhachi- Gardener threatens to choke a teacher with his thick thighs.
Sanjuukyuu- Gardener forgets his shovel to beat up people with.
Yonjuu- Gardener adopts two curses for a day, chaos ensues.
Yonjuuichi-Miwa admiring the Gardener's chest. Shes's a fan.
Yonjuuni- Gardener wounds the teacher's pride.
Yonjuusan- Gardener buys food to heal the broken heart.
Yonjuuyon- Gardener hurls a shovel at a Witch
Yonjuugo-Gardener can speak gay
Yonjuuroku- Gardener doesn't like remembering drowning.
Yonjuunana- Kitty loves to eat arms.
Yonjuukyuu- Gardener's lovely thighs protected by Teacher from Danger
Gojuu- Gardener is not happy.
Gojuuichi- Cutting ties with a Mother
Gojuuni- Reader feels the Thighs
Gojuusan-Gardener finally calls People by their first names
Gojuuyon- Sleepy Gardener breaks Nanami
Gojuugo-Kiss the Gardener Nanami
Gojuuroku- Gardener might have Snapped
Gojuunana- Falling in Love with A Gardener
Gojuuhachi-Gardener laughs and gets embarassed
Gojuukyuu- Happy Baby Gardener
Rokujuu-Miwas gets a Gardener Sugar daddy
Rokujuuichi- Nanami discretly makes a move.
Rokujuuni-Zoo date with a Gardener

Yonjuuhachi- Sensei goes Creative Mode.

2.7K 165 70
By HowdyYowdy

"Neko, come here you cute cat" The previous (M/N) beckoned as Uraume had just left for the day.

"Meow?" The cat closed its eyes.

"You've always been there for me and you're so old now, cat life can't compare to human life... I don't want you to go, you're my favourite cat in the world. Too bad, I'll be dying first." (M/N) gently smiled as he picked up the cat.

"Mew..." The cat whimpered.

"So... I created a pact with myself and mixed it with my cursed technique so we can both luck out together! It's an ultimatum that can only be used at deaths door. One wish that will grant us both of us each what we desire without negative repercussions. I'm scared you'll be lonely when I die... you get a wish. I already know mine." (M/N) laughed.

[L/N][M/N]

Sighing, I took Fushiguro from Panda and carried him before he announced the Pandadash and I left following him. Eventually, after running for quite a bit with Fushiguro in my arms who complained about it, we reached the edge of the domain and left. My hat covered Fushiguro's face from view since he was still wearing it while Neko disappeared into my shadow. He did a really good job, I'll provide and try to remember to buy extra tuna for him or some catnip. He certainly loved getting high on it.

Luckily Ieiri and the others managed to be evacuated too to the nearby building of one of the Jujutsu Tech facilities. The flower in Fushiguro's stomach hasn't grown any further but it was still a danger. Going into the infirmary, I laid Fushiguro down on one of the beds while Panda did the same with Maki. She was exhausted too but I personally think she did a really good job. I took back my hat from Fushiguro who could only shy away from my touch before putting it on my head.

"Oh (M/N) you're here, can you help out?" Ieiri asked.

"Yeah. I'll do Fushiguro first." I said casually.

"Oi, (M/N)! Do you know how wrong that sounds?!" Fushiguro grunted

"You're the one who took it the wrong way, I meant I was going to help you first." I pointed out.

Looking at the flower in his stomach, I properly tried using the Reverse Cursed technique and it did lesson in size before I had to perform an Abdominal Ultrasound scan because I didn't know if it badly penetrated his stomach. I wouldn't be able to see the flower necessarily but I would be able to tell if there was some major damage by viewing the structures inside the stomach, if there was excessive distention or damage then I should be able to tell.

Going into the back room and rolling out the machine, I grabbed the bottle of the cold gel and put it on the top rack before I left it to and lift up the black uniform, making him grab my wrist to stop me. Calmly, I explained the scan need me to pull up his shirt so I could apply the gel. He reluctantly let go before looking away to tell me that I needed to be quicker. He must feel awkward.

I went back to work and pried my fingers under the white button up uniform shirt to lift it, exposing his stomach. I grabbed the gel and took off the lid before I squirted the transparent liquid onto his stomach, making him flinch and grit his teeth. I carefully worked around the flower before noticing the slightly red hue checks that went well with his sharp eyes. Cute.

"I'm going to switch it on now, tell me if you want me to stop." I said.

"No, I'm fine." Fushiguro replied.

The scan went a lot smoother after that, it also became a kind of check up on Fushiguro since I could see his other organs like his kidney, liver, gallbladder, spleen and the intestines. He wondered how I understood any of the blurry images on the monitor but he didn't question it too much. It was fine to yank the flower out from I could tell so I grabbed the wooden branch of the flower, making sure not to use cursed energy before pulling it out in one go.

Blood spilled out from the wound but I quickly took care of it before bandaging him up. I was moved onto Maki and I was successfully doing my job but I had to lower the amount of cursed energy because I was running very low even though I should have more... weird. I wondered why it depleted so fast since I didn't use my Domain Expansion for that long. I wasn't even that heavily involved in fighting like I usually was. Was it because of that weird thing that happened and me losing my cool for a bit? Did Neko eat too much of my energy too? I brushed it off before going back to wrapping up exposed wounds.

"Well, you're done. Don't worry that only took five minutes for both of you, good job." I said to both of them although Maki was unconscious.

"(M/N)! Found youu, come with me, I want to show you something cool!" Gojo came by and grabbed my arm.

"Small pp sensei, I should be helping Ieiri with the others-!" I was cut off.

"Dame, I want to show you how cool I can be so you'll stop calling me that~" Gojo whined.

Unfortunately before Ieiri could pipe up and stop Gojo by saying that she did need me, he had picked me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me out. He carried me under his arms like he did before when he fought Jogo with Itadori under his arm. I didn't appreciate it but I did want to see the cool techniques that he could do, not that I would admit it out-loud. He would tease me even more then and he already teased me a lot for being stupid. Sighing, I went with it before pinching his side when he remarked I had gotten heavier.

"I'll have you know, I have a perfectly healthy body. I gained a lot of muscle over the last two months. I do have some fat but it's healthy fat." I remarked.

"Oh definitely and I can confirm that they're definitely going to all the right places." Gojo smiled that usual cheeky smile.

"I'm seriously debating on choking you with my thighs." I deadpanned.

"Please go ahead, I'd love it, I can't believe little demon gremlin got to feel them first." Gojo mused.

I was about to argue that he wasn't that little but then I realised with how much I grew recently, Itadori was quite a bit shorter than me which Sukuna did point out the growing height difference between us in Itadori's body, the last time he was out. He really wasn't a big fan of my height but Itadori came back out to argue with him about height preferences. That was a chaotic mess. I remembered that Inumaki wish he had someone somewhat close to his height but he did mention tall giraffes like me could be cute so I got mixed signals for that. Snapping out of my thoughts, I noticed we were suddenly up in the air after he took down the barrier.

"Woah, small pp sensei, you can play on Creative Mode? Like this is like Minecraft." I noted literally.

"(M/N)... sometimes half of the things you say don't make sense and for the last time, my dick isn't small-!" Gojo scolded.

"X to doubt. X" I cut him off with a blank look.

"Where have you been learning this information about my dick?" Gojo teased.

"Sources not sited, please try again later but if you must know.. you told me when you left papers of the drawing of your absolutely tiny dick in my room and my garden." I stated bluntly.

"Oh." Gojo blurted.

It seems like Gojo got serious afterwards and he told me to go to look for anyone that was injured so he left me on top of a roof while I got to scouting. Nishimiya seems to have gotten caught with Inumaki and Kamo along the way from her broom breaking so I jumped off the roof and ran over there but I was panting slightly when I arrived. Nishimiya was exhaustedly panting and wheezing while dragging both of them, only to fail.

Sighing, I walked up to them and picked up Inumaki and Kamo in my arms before letting Nishimiya get onto my back. She wrapped a hand around my my neck to keep herself steady while the other had her broom. As we were heading back, she was huffing about the flying shovel that was thrown at her and she wondered who did it before she leaned forward onto my shoulder. She hummed which made me direct my attention to her before her eyes widened.

"Your face... it reminds me of Sebastian Stan. He played this one character in a really big movie called Avengers franchise, he played the Winter Soldier and he was so hot but so scary." Nishimiya fawned before giggling over Sebastian Stan.

"How is he similar to me?" I questioned.

"You both have absolutely terrifying but quite good looking faces especially when he was in character for Winter Soldier." Nishimiya finished.

"Oh." I hummed.

Luckily, the four of us managed to get out relatively quickly. On the way, we passed Gojo who absolutely destroyed this other person's limbs. All his bones of his arms and legs were crushed without Gojo taking a single step. He really was the Strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer. I felt insignificant compared to him but I shrugged that off to continue helping the others, bringing them to the infirmary easily. Nishimiya shyly thanked me before complaining offhandedly that I could have ran faster before she noticed I was exhausted too. She apologised but I brushes it off to put Inumaki on one the med bay beds since he had it worse.

"Kelp..?" Inumaki coughed.

"Daijoubu, Inumaki, don't force yourself to talk. Ieiri will take care of your throat soon. For now, I'll do what I can." I said.

Putting my hands over his throat, I tried using my Reversed Cursed technique to heal the throat and it seems have made it better but nowhere near as good as Ieiri could do. Luckily, he wasn't hurt too badly anywhere else so I fixed him up with bandages before leaving. Remembering everyone who was on the battlefield, I made sure that we had all the Tokyo students except Itadori and all the Kyoto students except Todo. Sighing, I got back to work now that I had everyone here. This would be a long day.

"Miwa, Mai, Kugisaki, Fushiguro, Maki, Inumaki, Panda.. Kamo and Nishimiya have all been treated Ieiri" I called out to the working doctor.

"Great, you've been a great help. Do you need any help too?" Ieiri asked.

"I'll be fine. I can bandage any wounds myself." I stated.

"It's fine (M/N), get on the infirmary bed, I'll help you out." Ieiri waved to the bed.

"You don't have to but thank you." I listened.

Lying down on the infirmary bed, Ieiri was careful as she put her hands over my to help me. Any wounds I did have went away as I couldn't help but stare at how well she was doing. It was great but now I just felt fatigued so I thanked her before she left to take a smoke break. I decided I wanted to go to somewhere with less people and try to use my brain so I left after a few minutes before heading into an empty room where it seemed just like a lounge area before plopping on the soft green sofa.

"Neko?" I asked.

I got no reply which meant Neko was out cold but at least I could use my phone again. I moved to my pocket and grabbed it before taking off my belt that held the seed packets. I was really lucky because I only had ten packets left which I could easily finish. I had to restock. My eyes moved back to my phone before I unlocked it and noticed the call app had a little red icon above it.

Was there a missed call? I clicked open the app and it came from an unknown number but I took no liberty of calling back. Instead I got a little jump when it started ringing and it was from the unknown number. I decided to answer and if it was a scam call then I would end it.

"Moshi mosh?" A voice came through.

"O-Okaa-san?"

[Third]

The battle between Todo and Itadori against the curse Hanami had been going on for a while now and Itadori managed to perform Black Flash after getting his emotions under control. It was thanks to the slap Todo gave to his face. The curse was huffing since most of his cursed energy had been drained by (M/N) in battle. The first grade sorcerer, had a strong and unique presence but his energy was much less than his usually would be. However, (M/N) drained him so much that it was almost certain that they were on equal footing.

"I shouldn't have picked a battle with (M/N)"

A/N: Thanks for reading! Remember, Takeda-chan loves idiots who are a bit brain dead. (M/N) does play minecraft and its one of the few games he knows but not often because he keeps dying in it. Someone called me ghosty which is super cute, also thank you for the fanart! I wanna have a chapter soon over strawberry dresses and cat ears but shush- it will take a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543 67 16
Toge Inumaki x [Female] Reader ••• You always believed that friendships could withstand lifetimes, but you didn't know how many. Being pestered with...
3.4K 130 16
For the past year, 20-year-old Yuji Itadori has had the strange feeling that he has been being watched. Along with this; for the past year, 23-year...
46.3K 995 21
Itadori Yuji was always alone since he had no family or friends, but who knew his whole course of life would change when someone walked through that...
1K 26 4
❛ 𝖲𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭' 𝖣𝖨𝖥𝖥𝖤𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖠𝖡𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝖸𝖮𝖴. ❜ ᥫ᭡▐ 𝗌𝗒𝗇𝗈𝗉𝗌𝗂𝗌 ; making your imagination ...