I Want It All | Spencer Reid...

By theunknownuser1980

"You're not alone Y/N. We all have our moments, where we feel alone, scared, unwanted, and unloved. I've bee... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
read this plz
4
*5*
*6*
7
*8*
9
10
12
13
14
*15*
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
*24*
*25*
26
*27*
28
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
33
34
35
*36*
37
*38*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45*
46*
47
*48*
49
50 pt.1
50 pt.2
51

*11*

11.6K 147 431
By theunknownuser1980

SMUT WARNING
______________

11:23 pm

We were in the car heading back to his apartment and there was so much sexual tension building between us. The entire drive was filled with teasing and small touches here and there but nothing more.

Spencer parked his car and got out to open the door for you. Holding onto your hand as you both walked towards the elevator, Spencer leaned down to kiss your cheek and when he pulled away, you did the same to him. Leaving your lipstick on his cheek.

As soon as we entered the elevator, he pulled you in smashing his lips onto yours. He grabbed onto your left thigh pulling it to rest on his hip, keeping your leg up as he pushed you against the wall, trailing his lips down to your neck. You tilt you head to the side to give him more access, he continues kissing your neck leaving hickies in his wake that'll be a bitch to cover up, but you don't care.

The elevator stops on his floor and he doesn't stop, you pull him off you and smash your lips onto his. You continue to kiss him as you both stumble your way to his door. Once you made it to his door, you begin kissing down his neck making sure your lipstick stays on him as he takes out his keys to open the door.

The door swings open and your back is against the door, causing it to close. Your kisses grew sloppy as you ran your fingers through his hair earning a groan from him.

Spencer dropped his hands from your waist to the backs of your thighs to lift you, and you wrapped your legs around him as he walked over to his room. He brought his lips down to your jawline, letting out a small whine as he nips the skin.

Once in the room, he places you down in front of the bed and says, "Take this off." You smile at him and reach for the zipper in the back.

The dress slowly falls off your body and you step out of it, only left in the black lace thong and bra. Spencer trails his eyes down your entire body taking in your appearance and smirks.

"Did you wear this for me little girl?" He asks walking around you and stays behind you leaving kisses on your neck.

"Only for you." You breathe out. Spencer's hand went up to reach your hair and he pulls is lightly causing your head to lean on his shoulder.

"Your gonna be punished for what you did at the restaurant earlier." He whispers in your ear. You close your eyes, just the thought of him punishing you was turning you on.

You start to think of something to say but what comes out of your mouth surprises the both of you. "Don't you have any handcuffs laying around here Dr. Reid?" You ask. Spencer stops his movements on your neck and moves to stand in front of you.

"Are you sure?" He asks you looking into your eyes trying to see if you were lying. You were so sure about it.

"I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't sure." You answered honestly.

Spencer pushed you down gently on the bed and hovered over you smashing his lips onto yours. He reached under you to unclasp your bra and when he did, he tossed it somewhere in the room. His right hand went down to your clothed pussy and he slipped his fingers through to rub your clit.

You threw your head back in pleasure and once he saw you do that, he pulled away and stood up. He walked into his closet, and you moved yourself up the bed to be in the middle and when he came out, you saw handcuffs in his hands.

He stood in front of the bed and started to undress. You watched as he unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, revealing his slightly toned body. He kicked of his shoes and took of his pants and was left in gray boxers.

He sees you staring at him, and he climbs onto the bed. He rests his knee between your legs, forcing them apart. He grabs onto both of your wrists and puts the cuffs on. "Are these the ones you use for work?" You ask generally curious.

Spencer looks down at you and smiles. The fact that he's using his work cuffs is ten times better.

Once he finished, he put your restrained hands above your head, and makes his way down to pull of your panties off. He also tossed them somewhere in the room.

He steps back and scans your entire body. "You're so fucking beautiful Y/N." He says in aw, and he leans back down, placing himself above you kissing you gently before bringing his lips down to your neck, nipping at the skin causing you to jolt. He brings his lips down to your nipple taking it in his mouth making you throw your head back and moan. He continues to work on your nipple before taking it in between his teeth pulling on it.

"Oh my— Fuck Spence." You scream out in pleasure.

He begins to work down your torso kissing it before getting to your core. He licks up your slit making you whimper.

"You're already so wet for me little girl and I've barely touched you yet." He moans out.

"Just being with you makes me wet now please do something." You exclaim.

Spencer smiles at you before he brings his head between your legs, gently kissing your clit before he takes it in his mouth. You sink your head into the pillow and moan out in pleasure along with his name. He brings his tongue down to your entrance playing with it before he drove into you.

You arched your back as he switched from flicking his tongue over your clit and driving his tongue in and out of you. He moved his hand up your body to palm your breast holding you down. "Fuck." You moaned out, trying to pull away from him, but he held onto you by your hips. Spencer's tongue flicked over your clit rapidly. You buck your hips as his teeth graze over you clit. You scream out his name as you feel your release nearing.

Spencer's quickly stops what he's doing making you whine out. "What the fuck?" You yell out to him from the loss of contact.

"That's one of your punishments. Your not allowed to come until I say so." He smirks at you.

"Fuck you." You pout.

Spencer licks up your slit one more time before coming up to meet your face. "I think punishment looks good on you." He tells you. "Wanna taste?" He asks you and you eagerly nod your head. He holds onto the sides of your face making you open your mouth. He spits into your mouth and you swallow tasting yourself. He kisses you again before crawling off you to take off his boxers.

He crawls back onto the bed and looks into your eyes and says, "If I do something that you don't like, please tell me ok. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"How about we have a safe word. I'll say RED for you to stop and YELLOW to stop what you're doing and try something else." You tell him.

Spencer looks at you in disbelief. "What?" You question him. He smiles and says, "You amaze me." And kisses you before pulling away and he pumps his dick a few times before he slams into you.

A loud moan is ripped out from the back of your throat. He pulls out of you, then slams back into you without warning burying himself deep inside of you. You wrap your legs around his waist making a tighter space for him to move. "You feel so fucking good Y/N." He moans out loudly. He brings his left hand up to hold your restrained hands down and the other hand to your hips.

"Harder daddy, harder." You moan out throwing your head back into the pillow desperate for more.

He lets go of your hands and has both hands on your hips and picks up his pace. He begins to slam into you at a faster pace earning a string of moans to come out from you. He continues to ram into you and with each thrust you curl your toes and moan out explicits along with his name.

A mix of whines and moans are filled in the room. Spencer brings his hand down to your clit and begins rubbing it with each thrust making you clench around him.

"Fuck, do that again." He moans out.

You clench around him again as he rams into you, a whine coming off his tongue as you clenched around him. You let out a cry as you felt your orgasm nearing. You roll your eyes to the back of your head and slam your head back into the pillows. Spencer increases the pressure on your clit as his dick slammed into your sweet spot.

"Please." You cry out. You're sure your mascara is running down your face.

"Please what?"

"Please let my come. I need too."

"Why should I let you come?"

"Because I've been good. Please let me cum." You cry.

Spencer leans over to whisper in your ear and holds onto your throat and says, "I don't ever want you to fucking tease me in public, that's for me to do to you. Not the other way around."

"Ok I'm sorry daddy. It won't happen again." You breathe out.

Lie.

"Go ahead and come on my dick little girl. Be a good little slut and come for me."

You let out a loud moan as your legs shook uncontrollably and your orgasm hit you like a fucking train. You clench around him and cry out his name as you came on his dick. Spencer continued to thrust into you to ride out your orgasm.

You feel his dick twitch inside of you and he shoots his cum into you as he moans out your name. He pulled out of you and walked into the bathroom to grab a towel to clean the mess in between your thighs.

Before he could clean you, you ask, "Can you take off the cuffs first?" He immediately grabs the keys and takes them off and you had an idea. You used your index and middle fingers to gather some of yours and his cum and bring it to your lips. You lick them clean while keeping eye contact with him and his mouth is hanging open.

"Little girl you are-." He says before you cut him off.

"I'm what daddy? Hot, sexy, or beautiful." You tease as you repeat your action again. Spencer grabs you by the throat and pushes you down into the mattress.

You let out a laugh and Spencer says, "Yes, you are hot, sexy and beautiful, but you're my little girl now and nobody else's. You're Mine." He says before he kisses you deeply and bites your lip.

Letting out moan, he pulls away and says, "I wanna hear you say it." You bite your lip and say seductively, "I'm yours daddy and your mine. Nobody else's." Spencer smiles at your words and kisses you again.

"Come on I need to clean you up." He says after he pulls away. "Can you stand?" You nod thinking you can, but once your feet hit the ground you fall into Spencer's arms.

He laughs a little but picks you up bridal style and takes you into the bathroom.

He sets you down on the toilet and walks out to let you do your business. Once you finished, you call out for him. "Spencer!" He walks in with a pair of boxers and a hoodie in his hand. "I brought you some clothes."

He picks you up and sets you down on the counter and you wash your hands and he helps you change. "What time is it?" You ask as you slip your head through the hoodie.  He peaks out of the bathroom to look at the clock and says, "It's 1am." Damn it was that late already.

Spencer picks you up and takes you out to the bedroom and places you on the bed. You notice that he changed the sheets. He pulled back the covers and you crawled into the bed and he did the same.

He lays down and he opens his arms signaling for you to come closer. You do so and place your head on his bare chest and he wraps his arm around your shoulder. He kisses the top of your head and you kiss his bare chest.

"I had a really great time today Spence." You say and smile at the events that took place today.

"Me too baby. I'll never forget it." He says and runs his fingers through your hair.

You let out a laugh and say, "You'll never forget it because you have an eidetic memory. Even though I don't have an eidetic memory, I'll still remember today."

He kisses your temple and says, "You tired?"

"No. You?" You say and look up at him and he's smirking.

"Round 2?" He asks.

You immediately straddle him and the activities from tonight were repeated twice.

Well maybe two or three times.

__________________

Authors Note <3
I don't really have much to say but thanks for reading and I hope your enjoying this fic as much as I enjoy writing it. Thank you so much for 5K on this fic and 13K on Just You and Me. Never did I think I'd get this many read but I did and I'm thankful for all of you and that your loving my fics. Anyways thanks for reading and follow my tik tok if you don't already it ssadestiny19. BYEEE

- Destiny 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 899 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER ❝no, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have left❞ © written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...
18.6K 141 22
I mixture of events causing love to unfold So I definitely was not expecting to have this many reads. First thank you to those who actually enjoyed t...
121K 2.3K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...