Falling For My Roommate

Av swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... Mer

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

13. A Hookup

21.5K 138 91
Av swaylastories100

I'm about to pull away but Josh immediately kisses me back. I fell his hands slide down my sides and falls onto my hips. He suddenly pulls them, pulling me onto his lap. I move my hand to his neck and stroke it slightly. He moves one of his hands around your waist and puts the other one on my cheek. We both pull apart very slightly and he kisses me deeply again.

He gently lifts up part of my jacket and strokes my waist as he kisses me. Neither of us want to stop but Josh's phone lights up and the ringtone goes off. We end up having to pull apart and I try move off his lap.

J: 'No, stay there'

He grabs his phone and answers it.

J: 'What do you want, yeah I'm kind of occupied at the minute. On mothers day? Thought you guys would be with your girlfriends or calling your moms or sum. Alright spare me the lecture, I'll go, give me 20 minutes. Yes I do need 20 minutes, and it's not to do with Blair.'

We both smile at each other and I lay my head on the right side of his chest. Josh smiles down at me and rests his head on mine.

J: 'No I'm not facetiming you right now, oh get fucked I'll be there in 20.'

He ends the call and sighs.

Y: 'Do you have to go?'

J: 'The lads want me to practise and because I said I'll be there in 20, they normally know I can he there in 15 when I want to be and started making fun of me cause they thought I was with you. Thats why he asked to facetime quick'

I giggle.

Y: 'You'd better go,'

J: 'Theres only one reason I said 20 minutes of be there instead if 15'

I look up at him and smile and he leans down to kiss me again. Just as hes about to reach my lips, I put a finger on his. He stops and looks at me, looking slightly confused

Y: 'If you go now, you might get more later'

He smirks and then kisses my neck. My eyes close and feel his hair brush past your chin.

Y: 'Hey, no, dont stop'

He laughs and kisses all over the hickeys.

J: 'Mmmmmm I gotta go now,'

You smile and nod.

Y: 'Alright see you soon'

He smiles, gets his stuff and leaves. I go back to my room and feel very happy with myself. While I'm laying there on cloud 9, my phone goes off. I look and see its Daisy and immediately answer.

D: 'Heyyyy queennn'

I giggle.

Y: 'Hey gorgeous, what's up?'

D: 'Ok since Josh and Liam are at their practise with all the others, wanna come over for takeout and a movie?'

Y: 'Oh yes please! God I really need pizza'

D: 'Figured that i didnt want you to be alone, especially considering what today is, come round now!'

I laugh and end the call. I quickly go to Josh's room and grab my jacket. I also get your purse and both sets of keys before leaving. I pull up outside campus and go to Daisy's and Liam's dorm. I knock and she immediately answers.

D: 'Hey bae!'

She leaves the door open and I go inside.

Y: 'Hey!'

As she walks, you notice that shes limping slightly.

Y: 'Hey you good? Your limping'

She turns around and smiles.

D: 'Yeah, yeah I'm ok, I was acting bratty to Liam and ended up getting spanked really hard,'

Y: 'Lmao when was that?'

D: 'This morning, what a drink?'

Y: 'Water please'

She nods and gets me a glass of water. I go into her living room and smile at all the blankets and pillows shes set out.

D: 'Cant have us being cold can we?'

I giggle and and take off my purse and grab a fluffy blanket and 2 big pillows before sitting down. Daisy does the same and we start debating on movies. We end up watching the fault in our stars and order pizza a quarter of the way through.

D: 'Ok what do you want on yours?'

Y: 'Pepperoni, cheese, peppers and onions please'

She nods and finishes ordering.

D: 'Will be here in 15'

Y: 'How much was mine?'

D: 'Not saying cause I'm paying for this'

I roll my eyes. The pizza arrive and she hands me mine. I accidentally get greasy cheese marks all over the blanket but Daisy doenst seem to mind. Once the films done, Daisy turns to me.

D: 'Ok, so, I know pretty much everything you and Josh have done since you both got that apartment.'

My jaw drops and I turn to her.

D: 'He tells Liam everything and I bug it out of him. Dont worry I dont think anyone else knows'

I roll my eyes and make a mental note to slap Josh when I get back.

Y: 'Of course he does'

D: 'What I wanna know is, why didnt you tell any of the girls this? How did you keep that to yourself'

Y: 'I'm not like other girls who cant not tell everyone about what happens in their life, I grew up with hardly any friends and I just naturally dont tell anyone stuff like that'

She nods.

D: 'That's ok, I get that, I mean girl we all know what was going on with all those hickeys on your neck, how many are there?'

Y: 'uh 3 I think? I've never had a hickey before!'

She giggles.

D: 'Aw your so cute, dont think I'm being rude by asking, but have you even been in a proper relationship before?'

I shake my head.

Y: 'I've been in 1 relationship for 3 months when I was 14 but that didnt work out at all because he wouldnt hang out with me at all, then I got into another relationship for 2 and a half months when I was 16 and that was alright, but he was in love with his best friend so'

D: 'Aw that really sucks, when was your first kiss?'

Y: 'Um in that first relationship, he was really nice at first but then after just under a month that's when it turned sour, think I was like 14. What about you?'

D: 'I was 13 too when I had my first kiss but when I had my first proper makeout kiss I was like 14'

Y: '14?! I was like 16 when I first properly kissed someone with tongue!'

She laughs. I hear the door open and Daisy smiles even more.

D: 'Baby we are in the living room'

L: 'Oh right, oooo pizza!'

He grabs one of the 3 remaining slices off of Daisy's plate. Daisy pulls his shirt, pulling him down to her level and kisses his cheek. He smiles and Daisy apologises.

D: 'Sorry you dont wanna see that shit Blair'

I giggle.

Y: 'No, no, its ok'

L: 'So you planning on staying over for a sleepover?'

Y: 'No, we got uni tomorrow,'

L: 'Dont think Daisy would mind if you stay'

D: 'Alright what's up with you Liam'

Liam rolls his eyes.

L: 'Alright fine, a few girls came to watch us practise and Josh being Josh flirted with them. He flirted with one in particular and left with her and I messaged him.'

Liam opens his phone and leans over to show you. Messages:

L: 'Saw you leave with those girls, what you planning on doing?'

J: 'Probably a hookup'

L: 'You literally said to me a few days ago you werent gonna hook up with any other girls because the only girl you wanted to hook up with is Blair'

J: 'Look, I just need to fuck someone right now, Blair is out of the question right now since shes still a virgin and I would never use her like that'

L: 'Your making a huge mistake'

Under that last message it comes up as read.

L: 'His phones switched off right now,'

I nod.

Y: 'Its not like were dating or anything, he can being whoever he wants in that apartment for a hookup, same as I can if I wanted too, I'll be fine'

Liam studies my face to make sure.

L: 'Alright, but if you want me or Daisy just call us'

I smile and nod.

D: 'Yeah, I dont mind coming over at 1am to kick his ass'

I giggle.

L: 'Trust me I'll do more then that'

We keep talking and I leave an hour later. I get in the car and go back to the apartment. I open the door and look over at Joshs room. It's clearly locked and I can hear moans coming from inside. I go into my room and lay down on your bed.

I pull the duvet up to my face and turn to the direction opposite Josh's room. For the rest of the night, I lay awake as its impossible to go to sleep. Josh is in his room right now just wanting something that I cant give him. Everytime I hear a moan, grunt or scream, a tiny piece of my heart chips away.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
291K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
Axel Av M 🦂

Romantikk

845K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
540K 14.9K 39
"Leave the heels on,"he said as he pulled my hair to the side and bit down on my ear. I could not help but moan.He was only in his boxers and hard a...