Beneath The Stars | Tyler, Th...

Galing kay tylersgaptoof

[Sequel of 'Parallel Universe'] [COMPLETED] Their paths crossed with each other creating unforgettable memori... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1: Kodak
Chapter 2: Markers
Chapter 3: Late
Chapter 4: Past
Chapter 5: Smile
Chapter 6: Business
Chapter 7: Reunion
Chapter 8: Favor
Chapter 9: Fun
Chapter 10: Wander
Chapter 11: Nights
Chapter 12: The Call
Chapter 13: Good Day
Chapter 14: Plain
Chapter 15: Versus
Chapter 16: Memories
Chapter 17: Match
Chapter 19: Been Away
Chapter 20: Earfquake
Chapter 21: Luck
Chapter 22: Growing
Chapter 23: After Show
Chapter 24: Analog
Chapter 25: Tipsy
Chapter 26: Confuse
Chapter 27: Fixed
Chapter 28: Oblivion
Chapter 29: Soirée
Chapter 30: Yours
Chapter 31: Satisfied
Chapter 32: Avocado
Chapter 33: Whisper
Chapter 34: Fraud
Chapter 35: Canvas & Paintbrush
Chapter 36: Odd
Chapter 37: Forgive & Forget
Epilogue

Chapter 18: Camp

248 12 3
Galing kay tylersgaptoof

We've been hanging out for a while but not the same as those days like being touchy or clingy. Both of our goofiness haven't change at all.

She was having a hard time to communicate with Brent since he's on tour. I tried not to talk about their relationship, it's their privacy and I respect them. Somehow the conspiracies are still in my head.

Today is the annual Camp Flog Gnaw, I really miss performing so bad. I'm here at the stage, practicing some of my songs with Taco at the dj set up and Jasper.

"Wait hold up, the Gang chatted" Taco said through the mike.

"They're coming later, except for Frank and Callista"

"What? I understand Frank's excuse but C? This is the seventh time she's not coming" Jasper sighed with a upset tone same as Taco.

"Is there something wrong with you two?" Taco asked me.

"Huh? No!" I replied.

"When was the last time you two talk? and why?"

"Last week when I sent my plan for the store, that's all" I lied. They don't know that I'm with her these past few days.

"Ya sure?"

"Yes, why y'all blaming me?" I gave them a confused face and they just shrugged their shoulders.

I warmed up a little and fixed myself, it's gonna be a very long but fun evening.

"T, gang is here" Wyatt said while fixing the camera.

Me and Wyatt were in good terms after accepting the truth that he's not into me. Friends is all he can offer and I'm fine with it, he almost back out for being a photographer but I insist he stay despite of something we had.

"Turkeyyyy! It's so good to see you!" Crystal said and hugged me. Solo, Kali, Steve and Syd arrived and did the same too

"Rakim might join later, nigga stuck in traffic" Syd replied.

I nodded as Clancy signaled me to go on stage.

He's coming
Runnin'

I was just staring at the crowd with my pair of glasses and a serious face, I saw someone walked in front where the gang is.

I can't see clearly who exactly is, as the song finished and lights were off. Maybe it was just Rakim.

Last song of the half of my performance, fuck I'm sweating here with this suit and wig, oh god.

I never would've thought that
Feelings could get thrown in the air

I fucking hate you
But I love you

There I saw her with the gang, talking to Rakim. She attended?!

I glimpse at my left where Jasper is, he was happily waving both of his hand and pointed the gang.

After IFHY, I quickly went back stage to change my clothes. Shorts, shirt and vest, that will do it.

The intro of I Ain't Got Time started.

"Yow, Rocky, shake that ass to Jaden" I said as the crowd laugh.

"Kendall, shake that ass even though you don't have one" Kenny laughed and raised a finger at me.

"Yow, Callista you're gonna shake that ass on me later" I nonchalantly said.

The gang nudged and laughed as she weirdly looked at me.

"Just kidding" I continued, C rolled her eyes at me. I know she was having fun, I can see it in her eyes.

"Los Angels, sing this shit at the top of your fucking lungs"

Can I get a kiss?
And can you make it last forever?
I said I'm bout' to go to war

"I don't know if can see you again!"

I sang along with them and dance what she thought me, even though it wasn't that perfect. I noticed Callista was urging herself not to laugh at me.

"Thank y'all for coming tonight, shit. Shout Kali!"

"I don't have a cool speech, but honestly this camp is so beautiful! Jesus!–"

"Alright, one more time"

I darted my eyes at her one last time.

I said can I get a kiss, baby?
And can you make it last forever?

She was biting her lips, while her eyes twinkle from the light. I smiled at her.

I said I'm bout' to go to war
And I don't if can see you again

"Thank you guys so much! Get home safe! See ya later!" I said and took a bow.

Before I went at the backstage, I took off my shirt and throw it at the crowd.

I felt sluggish after that, like want to go to sleep right now. They all congratulated me for a another successful festival.

The gang was busy laughing at something, I went to my bag and grabbed an extra shirt.

I noticed Callista was laughing with Wyatt while looking at the camera, maybe it was an epic shot of me.

At least she's having a good time, not like the last camp.

The gang decided to go home since everyone was completely tired today. I was waiting for everyone to leave first so I can have a alone time with her.

wait for me
- T

I texted her. She took her phone and read it.

They started to leave as Callista was the only one left here. I wanted to touch her like how the way we used to.

"Looks like someone had fun" I said and walked towards her.

She smiled and move a strand of her hair "It was fun, especially the eye contact thing. Weird ass"

"I wasn't looking at you" Callista quickly lifted an eyebrow at me.

"Just kidding" I said as we began to walk the parking lot.

I don't know what we are or what we are doing, she's taken but also flirting some type of shit, not sure. Or maybe it was just me? I'm assuming too much.

We jumped in the car and started to drive, not long enough she was already fast asleep until her phone rang.

Mom
is calling you

I started to wake her up but didn't respond, so I picked it up before it ends.

: Callista honey–

"Hey Tita Charlene, it's me Tyler, Callista is already fast sleep"

: Oh okay, did you two came back together and made a miracle?

"Oh, no we remain as friends and we didn't make any miracles Doc" I said with reassurance.

: To bad, I was wondering if I could have a granchild now... just kidding

"She's dating Brent remember?"

: Right, I forgot. Anyway, please tell her that me and her Dad are on a flight to Ukraine for a vacation and meeting too.

"Noted Doc, have a safe flight"

: Take care of her

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

185 5 6
Wrongs were made, tears were cried. Imani wants to go back, but she know she can't after what he did. Tyler wants to fix it, but doesn't know how.
9.4K 354 33
Delilah and Tyler grew up on the same block in Ladera Heights. They never really crossed paths at all due to age difference so they didn't know of ea...
5.7K 226 14
"𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅..." "𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉�...
24.4K 745 46
[COMPLETED] After moving and taking her Family's desired dream, she met a random guy with a strange vibe which the same as the boy from her past that...