As You Are // D.M.

By Ethereal6513

Sequel to Dark Blood // Armena has been through hell and back in the past ten years, ever since she said good... More

A.N.
OUR MEMORIES
DO I KNOW YOU?
NOSTALGIA
WINE STAINS
SMALL TOUCHES
A THING FOR LIBRARIES
A PATIENT MAN
ANESTHESIA
JEALOUSY IS A BEAST
HOUSE OF BALLOONS
DO I WANNA KNOW?
UNFORSEEN EVENTS
WHERE IT BEGAN
DEVIL'S ADVOCATE
THE GAME
CARDINAL DESIRE
HEART OF GLASS
I DON'T BITE
THE PEAK
WASHED CLEAN
NINE SIT AT THE TABLE
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME
I'M THINKING
DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS
TWO WORDS
BOUND TOGETHER
I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
AS YOU ARE
EPILOGUE

AFTER EFFECT

6.8K 177 370
By Ethereal6513

Song: L$D by A$AP rocky and Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer  and Easier by Mansionair (there are a lot that could go here) 

Draco Malfoy 

I watched with wild and primal eyes as she moved back onto the bed, her wavy hair cascading down her breasts. She looked at me in a way that no one has ever looked at me before. Her eyes gleamed with nostalgia, thirst, hunger, fire, lust, passion, anger, sadness, aching desire, and need. It was the most wild array of emotions that I almost lost all sense of reality. It was like I was floating down, down into a pool of warm water and the scent of something distant but familiar filled the air.

For a second I blinked and I saw darkness, pure and utter darkness sitting across from me in the Prefect bathroom at Hogwarts. The darkness, although just an onyx mist seemed tangible and human like. I reached out for it but my fingers trembled once I got near to pull off the veil of darkness.

I blinked again and I was back in her room, watching her intently. I shook my head, trying to reorient my thoughts. No, I was here with her. I wasn't back in that stone castle, sitting in the warmth of the bath.

"I have thought about this moment since the first time I met you" I could feel the corners of my lips pull up at the thought.

I slowly moved to unbuckle my trousers, my eyes watching her green the entire time. I watched as she raised an arched brow but then her eyes raked down my body and to my hard length that was surely outlined against the dark material.

"I have thought about what it would be like to fuck you, Armena" I growled, not realizing the intensity of my voice. "I was going back and forth with myself about this one. I didnt know if you would want to be fucking slow, feeling all of it, or hard and fast to the point where the bed will create indents into the wall."

The misty body bent over a bookcase. Hands, no long wisps of dark ribbons gripping at the spines of dusty, chained up books on an old wooden shelf.

I blinked again, so fast that she didn't even notice my disconnect from reality.

"What do you want?" I cocked my head to the side.

Her eyes continued to stare, her mouth falling open as my trousers fell off my hips and onto the floor. I let out a wicked smirk as her pupils started to dilate, almost filling up her green. I let out a low chuckle and ran my hand over my hard and long length. She looked radiant in the candle light as she laid on the bed gazing up at me with pure want and need.

I had to have her.

There was no more waiting with us, no more of this game that we were trying to play. I felt like I had waited centuries for her. Always longing for her but never able to fully grasp her between my fingers. She looked at me longingly and I knew, I knew that she was mine. In some sick and twisted part of me I knew that I had claimed her, that her body, mind and soul was mine.

I just needed to hear her say those words.

I felt my body grow hungry as I stalked towards her. She crawled up to me, moving towards me as well mirroring the same hunger that I knew was growing in my silver eyes. Her delicate hands pressed against my chest as she danced her fingers across. She was so gentle, so kind with her touch but i knew that underneath that lightness there was darkness and heavy desire.

"I want you" she breathed, looking up at me. "I want you now and forever."

I let out a low and primal growl as I kissed down her neck to the dark ink that rested below her collar bone. My teeth nipped and licked at the Azkaban markings, feeding off of the pleasurable noises she was making from those cherry lips of hers. I closed my eyes, kissing my way up to her shoulder.

Tree's and rich bright greenery filled my vision. The sounds of a distant class and the rough voice of the oaf that the golden trio adored so much. The dark black mist was under me on the forest floor.

I opened my eyes, peeling off the strap of her black undergarment. I nipped at her shoulder bone, my tongue soothing the pain that I brought her. I flicked off her bra and kissed at the creamy flesh. She whimpered as I pulled away, I studied her. Her beautiful and mature body in front of me. Her nipple hardened at the soft brush of my thumb against the bright pink mound.

Fuck.

"Please" she whispered with desperation in her voice.

I was just as desperate. I hopelessly wanted her and her love. I had already had enough loss through my life with my adolescence being taken from me by the Dark Lord, my friends dying, and Astoria. I didn't need to lose her and to be completely honest, if I lost her, if she just slipped through my fingertips like mist and rain, I don't think I would survive.

"Once we do this" I dragged a finger from the dip in her neck down her sternum. "Once we do this there is no going back."

I could hear the primordial hunger in my voice. I could taste the metallic of lust on my tongue, it was calling for me and begging me to quench her thirst-- to quench my own in her essence.

"Do you hear me?" I growled.

She nodded her head, staring up at me with the same emotions that I was most likely displaying on my features. I wanted to know what she was thinking, I wanted to know every single thought that crossed her mind at this very moment. She inched her body back onto the bed

I blinked.

The shadows of darkness laying across my lap under a cherry blossom tree. The pink petals falling around us, contrasting the rich velvet of the dark mist. I had been here before, I had been here before in my dreams but when?

"These violent delights have violent ends; like fire and powder, which as they kiss consume: the sweetest honey; Is loathsome in his own deliciousness; And in the taste confounds the appetite."

I blinked again, her voice breaking me out of the dark mist. My head cocking to one side as I studied her.

"I have the oddest sense of deja vu" I whispered, my eyes trailing over her breasts and down to the apex at her thighs.

I opened my mouth to say something else but I couldn't find the right words for this moment. I couldn't even comprehend what her words meant.

These violent delights have violent ends.

I felt a rush of a thousand emotions and knew that they were clear on my face. I wasn't trying to hide them from her in my mask of composure. I wanted her to see everything, I wanted her to see beyond my walls so that she could truly know me.

"I need to know that you are not going to wake up tomorrow and regret this" I finally found the words.

She parted her full lips, a sharp hiss of air breaking through them.

"I have always wanted you, Draco" she breathed. "I want you today, I want you tomorrow and I have wanted you in a past life. I want you."

And I knew she meant it. I knew her words were of truth, like a vow of sorts. I believed her and I knew she was telling me the truth, not just something that I wanted to hear like the other women that I fucked or had tried to love me. Not like Astoria who, as gentle as she was, never fully quenched my thirst.

I blinked.

The rich black darkness stood in front of me. No, it stalked towards me in a sensual manner. It stood between my parted thighs and caressed my cheek.

I blinked again, watching as Armena's chest heaved up and down. 

Her legs parted slightly for me and my thoughts were shattered from that black mist image. I could feel my lips tugging up as if to tease me. I sowly stalked towards her, crawling up onto the bed as her body laid under me. I grazed my teeth along her jaw, kissing and lapping as I felt marks in my wake. Her hands gripped at my back, pulling me closer to her body.

"I'm going to need to hear that again" I chuckled into her skin.

"Please Draco" she begged with desperation.

Her hips pushed up against my length, I could feel her wetness between her thighs as the heat radiated from her core. The only thing separating her from myself was the thin lace of her knickers. I kissed down her neck, savoring the taste of her as I went. She tasted so good like honey as I licked and nipped. She tasted good but fuck her moans were like gold. I kissed down her sternum, my hand slipping between her legs as I ghosted a finger up the smooth underside. I hooked my finger into her knickers, pulling them to the side as my pointer finger slowly dragged up her center. She was dripping with arousal.

It was taking everything in my god willing restraint not to fuck her right then and there.

I let out a low and viscous growl against her flesh as her body arched up against my finger teasing her opening. I pulled away bringing my thumb to her clit as I brushed soft strokes against the bundle of nerves.

"Please Draco!" she gasped as my movements slowed even more. "More— please!"

I smirked, moving so that I was hovering inches away from her face. I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth as my finger trailed lower back to that wet opening.

"So needy" I tisked, clicking my tongue again.

"Draco I swear to Merlin if you make this a fucking game I will fucking— "

I stopped her, my teeth grazing her earlobe as I whispered low into her voice. My finger continued to circle in slow and tortious movements, which by the feeling of her pleasure dripping down my finger, I knew she thoroughly enjoyed the game.

"I told you that I wanted to take my time with you" I breathed into her ear, sending shivers down her spine. "I'm not just going to fuck you and be done. I want to please you, Armena. I want the eyes to roll back into your head. I want them to roll so far back that you are on the verge of your third orgasm before I fuck you."

She moaned and I pushed into her. She was so wet and so good for me as she threw her head back against the mattress. I smirked as I moved my finger in and out of her with slow and carefully crafted movements that I knew would send her over the edge. I dragged my thumb across her clit, feeling her clench around me and tremble. It wouldn't be long now until she was releasing herself around my fingers.

"That's it love..." I growled, I watched her with my mouth parted as she fell apart "...come for me."

She gripped the sheets around her, delicious moans pouring out from between her lips. I didn't even give her a chance to come down before I pushed another finger inside of her. I swirled and brushed every inch of her that I could. I watched from above her as she mewed and cried out my name like it was a devout prayer.

"Draco!" she gasped, her eyes indeed rolling back into her head with her second orgasm of the night.

I chuckled as I kissed my way down her torso and to her navel. My tongue lapped at all of the previous spots that I had nipped, soothing her need. I pulled my fingers out of her as I tossed her knickers across the room. I kissed at the soft skin of her inner thighs, licking my way up them. She was absolutely dripping with arousal. I pushed apart her thighs even more, opening her up to me. She was so fucking beautiful and she was mine.

All mine.

I licked my lips hungrily as I watched her roll her hips. I pressed a firm hand down on her stomach to hold her into place.

"Please" she whimpered.

"Patience" I chuckled darkly, "let me taste you."

I wanted to give her all of the pleasure in the world. This was a strange and new territory for me. If my reputation preceded me, I was not the type of man to give a woman this much pleasure. Mafloy's were selfish creatures, self preserving wizards who desired their own needs. Yet with her, it was different. I knew this wouldn't just be another fuck, no this was something entirely new. I knew that she knew it too. That this was something made of ancient stories and long lost tales. That my body craved to please her as much as her's did with my own.

We were both walking on sacred ground.

I swiped my tongue across from her, teasing her and sucking the areas that I knew would make her toes curl. Armena let out desperate moans as I enclosed my lips around her clit. I couldn't help but chuckle into her, as I moved down to her opening. She arched her back as I savored her taste, drinking her to no end. My tongue pleased her to no end in that moment. I drank and devoured her like it was the last meal. I growled in approval at her moans that vibrated through her flesh, feeling my painfully hard length twitch against my leg. With one final swipe of my tongue and thumb she hurdled over into a wall breaking orgasm. Her fingers laced through my hair as her hips pushed up against my tongue.

"Draco!"

I let her come down from her pleasure, slowly stroking her skin to coax her out of the darkened pleasurable haze she was in. She blinked repeatedly at me as I smirked down at her. She was so beautiful when she fell apart, I wish that I could savor this moment forever. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into her lips, her tongue pushing into my mouth. She groaned as she tasted herself on my lips and arched up her back in response. I felt myself press against her wet opening, she was teasing me with every roll of her hips and I was desperate.

I needed to fuck her and I needed to do it now.

I knew that once I was inside of her I wouldn't last long, probably damaging my ego just a bit. I pulled away from her, staring longingly into those green irises. I felt something tug deep within me, like someone was pulling on an invisible string or wire inside of me. I reached down between her thighs and aligned myself to her dripping center. She wrapped her legs around my waist, the leaking tip pushing slightly into her opening.

Fuck, she was going to be so tight.

I let out a deep and dangerous growl, causing her eyes to flicker to a bright and almost blinding shade of green. It wasn't the green of jealousy or envy but of fundamental desire. I pushed into her deeper, feeling her stretch out around me.

"Fuck" I growled, "you are so tight."

"More" she gasped, her hands clawing at my muscular back. "I need more, I need all of you, Draco."

If that wasn't sign enough, my hand slammed down onto the bed sheet beside her head and clawed at the thin fabric. I was sure that I had ripped it to shred shreds as I slowly thrusted into her.

"Armena" I moaned as I pushed up to her apex.

Fuck, feeling that spot did something deep within me. I wanted to ram into her again and again until I planted my essence inside of her.

She grabbed at my face as my movements became long and slow. I could feel her trembling under me as she whimpered with pleasure.

"You feel so fucking good" I growled. "I have thought about what you would feel like for weeks. What it would feel like to be inside of you."

It wasn't a lie. It wasn't to please her or watch the look on her face. It was the honest truth. I had dreamed about her for weeks, months even, and had woken up every single morning by a friend poking at the sheets. As my hand stroked over my length, I thought about what it would be like to be buried deep inside of her. To know what it would feel like to fuck her to know end.

"More" she breathed and something snapped inside of me.

A slow cheshire grin pulled up at the corners of my mouth. My fingers trailed from its place on her hip up to her neck. I wrapped my long fingers around her fragile column and squeezed ever so slightly. I felt her flutter around me at the movement.

So she did like it rough.

I was going to show her no mercy as I fucked into her. I slammed into her once and then twice, her mouth gasping for air as her green eyes went wide.

"I'm going to fuck you into this mattress" I growled.

I repeated my motions again and again. She arched her back and moaned out my name. Each one of my strokes were long and hard, so hard that each time I connected with the deepest part of her and my cock twitched. I tightened my fingers around her throat, not enough to cause her pain but enough to feel her melt into me.

"I'm not going to last much longer" I breathed, feeling my brow furrow.

I released my hand off her throat, pulling up her legs over my shoulder. I needed to be deeper inside of her. I needed to fuck her until there was not two people in this bed but one whole human being. I wanted to connect with her as one and not be able to comprehend where she began and I ended.

"I want to—" I growled, "fuck, I want to come inside of you. I need to feel my seed inside of you."

I wanted to do it and I wanted to do it badly. I had never been like this before with anyone else. I had never had the desperate desire to release myself inside of someone without knowing the precautions that the witch had taken before. Yet, I fucking wanted it.

I wanted my seed inside of her and dripping down her thigh when I was done.

"Please" she moaned, "I need you— I need to feel you."

She was going to be the death of me. Her words were going to be the death of me. I almost fired back something along the lines of "don't wish for something you don't know the extent of" but she clenched around me.

"Fuck!" I snapped, burying my head into the crook of her neck.

"Please come for me," she moaned. "Please..."

I pressed his hand into her hip, pushing her down further into the inviting bed. My thrusts became quick and erratic as I fucked her. She arched her back even further as my name came pouring out of her mouth. Her nails ripped at my flesh, clawing as she came apart under me. She looked so beautiful, so raw as her mouth hung open, the pleasure ripping through me.

"Fuck" I moaned into her ear. "I'm fucking— fuck, Armena!"

I cried as I released hard inside of her. I thought I was finished but then another wave hit me again, pouring more of myself into her. When I came I felt the tug again between us. I felt my whole body melt into hers as we blended together as one. I saw flashes of light and darkness, of good and evil, of lust and hatred.

I saw her.

It was never ending and I was sure that I was completely empty. She shuddered at the feeling as I collapsed onto her.

We didn't speak for minutes, I just continued to pant against her as she ran her fingers through my hair. It felt so good that I almost purred. When I felt myself grow limp, I pulled out of her feeling my seed spill out. The sight of it almost made my cock grow hard again, I propped myself up on my elbow and gazed down at her. I traced my finger from the dip in her neck, down her sternum and over to her navel. She was so perfect in every way, I truly did not understand how I didn't see it before. How I didn't see that she was mine and I was hers. I bent down, taking her hardened nipple into my mouth. I swirled my tongue over the flesh. She let out a moan, arching her back off the bed.

"So fucking beautiful" I breathed, "when you fall apart."

I pulled away from her, staring down at the raven haired and emerald eyed beauty below me. I knew that we were past the point of no return and I didn't care. I didn't care about anything at that moment except for her.

"I am going to be so addicted to you" I breathed.

And with my words, we made love again and again until the early hours of the morning when we collapsed in a pile of sweaty flesh. Right when she fell asleep and I knew that she was dreaming, I held her in my arms and whispered three words to her.

I love you.

******

Blood, so much blood as I watched a misted figure rip and claw its way through the room. So much carnage, as the bright green light came pouring out of the red oak wand. I was laying on the cold wooden floor as I watched. My eyes were heavy and I wasn't sure if this was a dream or reality. It had to be a dream, right? But I knew deep down this was something different, something that came from the depths of my mental cell. It was something that was never supposed to be seen again.

I watched as bodies were being ripped apart, heads flying around the room in pure utter rage. My name was spilling off her tongue. The tongue of a girl who sounded so familiar but was covered in darkness. It sounded so wicked and pure of hostel intentions as it tore through the room. I thought I was going to recoil back against the wall, but I just stayed there and watched.

Draco.

She wasn't cursing me, she wasn't ripping apart the room to get to me and hurt me. No, she was doing it all in my name.

Draco.

I watched not in horror but in awe as my father was propelled against the wall. A sharp black stake piercing his stomach as he twitched and laid there dying. The dark mist wasn't going to release him from his misery easily, she was going to let him suffer until all of his blood was gone from his body.

Draco.

She was powerful and impenetrable, she was everything that was desired of these selfish men in this room. I watched as the werewolf howled as she severed his head clean off his torso. I watched as she killed every last man in the room. Every last greedy, egotistical, and self-absorbed man.

I watched with adoring eyes as the black mist walked towards me. I could see the outline of her but not her features. I wanted to know who was the woman behind that tongue. Who was the woman who just slaughtered an entire room of men? Who was she?

Draco.

My body shot up in bed, sweat pouring from my skin as I looked at my reflection at the end of the bed. I was ghost-like, clammy with the glistening sweat from my nightmare.

I repelled myself off of the bed and into the bathroom where I emptied my stomach. It was like someone had poured a bucket of ice, spine chilling water over me at that moment and at the same time tossed me into a boiling cauldron. I wretched my stomach over and over again until there was nothing left inside of me.

Was I still dreaming?

My hands slammed onto the cool tile floor as something inside of me broke; no, shattered into a thousand pieces as they swirled around my head and then bombarded their tiny piercing my inner shields. The magic inside of me screamed and whirled, ripping my body and mind into two: the old and the new. I heard the sound of desperate cries, the sound of broken and breathless sobs.

Black, dark night took over me and I was engulfed in nothing but darkness.

Darkness. 

I watched from my clouded vision as a girl screamed blood curdling screams. Where the screams coming from me or someone else? My vision cleared enough for me to see a black milky image of a girl being ripped apart by Fenrir Greyback, while Bellatrix Lestrange held her down and carved into her porcelain flesh the vial words. The rich and seductive black ink of the very same skull and snake danced on her arm. The image of the werewolf pressing himself into her with a look of vial thoughts about what he would do to the daughter of the darkness.

I gasped as I vomited more onto the bathroom floor. I needed to get out of here, I couldn't be in here anymore. I needed to wake up.

I had to wake up from this nightmare.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up" I gasped, digging my nails into my own flesh.

Darkness consumed me again, throwing me down onto the ground violently. In one swift motion I was screaming at a shadowed figure in a dark forest. The body collapsed on the ground in front of me, kneeling like it was begging for utter forgiveness.

Did you fuck him? Whore. I knew you would do this! How dare you! You are just like him! You will end up alone.

The dark figure reached out to me only to fall onto the ground. Loud cries pulled me out of the haunting scenario only to drag me right into another one. The image of a girl, walking down the corridor to Slytherin with her head hung low.

You walked away.

Blaise's hands resting on my shoulder in comfort. Her body fading away into black magic and smoke as I was brought back to my cell in the bile filled bathroom. My nails dug and dug into the dark mark on my forearm, hot splashes of something spilled and stung my open flesh. I wanted to remove my skin if that meant waking up from this hell that I was in.

Darkness.

I felt the hands of someone pull me. Her voice echoing in my head in a soft but vicious way. Green and red, both blinding and intoxicating filled a room. It was dark but there were people. Two people and myself. Was that Theodore Nott? My friend that I had known since I was a child and suddenly disappeared a few years ago? Green and red again, filling the room along with the smell of metallic and copper. I could taste the blood on my tongue like I was there. The black misted figure grabbing onto me; no, pulling something out of me entirely from my chest.

I hurled up nothing as I dry heaved on the floor. The room I was in was dark and desolate. Was I still in my nightmare? I could hear the soft tick of a clock on the bedside table.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

You have to let me go.

Draco, you have to let me go.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

I love you Draco.

No! No this couldn't be happening, I felt the empty churning of my stomach ready to empty itself again. The dark figure appeared in front of my face, so close that I could almost make out her misty black features. She was covered in a sheath of black darkness but a pair of green eyes pulled through. All I could see behind the darkness was dripping crimson blood.

You have to let me go.

I grabbed onto her face, refusing to let her words get to me. No, I was not going to let the horrifying but strangely beautiful image scare me. Her hands reached up to cup my own as her voice cooed a soft lullaby.

I love you Draco.

I held onto her. I held onto her flesh, her darkness, her skin and bones with all of my might. I grabbed at anything that I could. I felt the smoothness of her wooden wand under my hands. I could hear distant voices call out to me but I kept pushing as if my life-- her life depended on it. I pushed past her veil of shadows and darkness. I pushed and pushed until a raven haired girl with blood dripping down her face looked at me hard and long.

I knew.

She was a black mist and I could never hold onto her quite fully: always there, but not at the same time.

I knew as the nightmare pulled me back into reality. The same dark reality that I was just in, where my stomach contents and bile covered the floor. The smell was repugnant, it made my throat burn as it had just been ripped apart by my vomiting not seconds before.

I fucking knew. 

I scurried back against the cool tiled wall. The breaths tore from my lungs as I gasped for desperate air. I tried to hold onto something, my hands grabbed at the marble counter causing a gold tray to come crashing to the floor.

"Shit" I gasped, the air still burning my throat, "muffalito!"

I stared at the raven haired girl sleeping soundly in the bed that we had just made love in. I stared and stared until I let myself fall apart for the first time in ten years. I felt my breath begin to pick up as I released something deep within me. I was having a panic attack and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I gasped and gasped, taking down large gulps of air, but no amount of air could fill my hollow chest as quiet sobs ripped through me. I wanted to tear this flat to shreds, to destroy everything in this place. A place that was supposed to be ours but I had left her.

I had abandoned her.

I left her for dead all those years ago. I had married someone else, I had moved on with my life without her. I sat and watched as Wizengamot belittled her and teased the Dementor's kiss infront of her, like it was a nice tasty snack for them to enjoy. I had watched while our friends fought for her life while I sat there numb and not in control. I had just left her for fucking dead.

I could feel the other memories wanting to push through. They were knocking on the door of my subconscious, their taunting voices telling me to let them in. I ripped at my flesh, my fingernails digging into my forearms as I rocked back and forth on the cold tile floor.

No, no, no!

Another desperate cry broke from my lips as I started to feel the walls around me crash down into violent rage. I watched them flood into my head all at once, blinding me into that cosmic darkness. They were always here, these memories were always with me. Distant memories, but memories all the same. As I let them pour in like water from a facet, I comprehended every single one and puzzle pieces were snapping into place, locks unclicking and doors opening.

I watched as darkness consumed me but this time instead of fighting it, I let it. Fuck, I embraced it with open arms as it swirlled around me. All of the moments that I thought were nightmares turned into her. The black misted figure stood in front of me and the veil dropped at her feet. Bright, golden light blinded me for a second and then she was there, Armena was there.

I have always loved you: now, forever and in the past. I have always loved you.

She was there in all of my memories. The empty spaces in my pictures, every clanking of a glass of firewhiskey at the Three Broomsticks, laughter in the Great Hall, the stolen moments in broom closets or hidden staircases, the pitch and the walkway, her bed at Lestrange family home, in a stranger's home sitting on the edge of the tub, the shrieking shack and curled up by the fire in the Slytherin common room: she was there.

Then there was the ring.

Our horcrux.

I glanced down at the ring sitting on my finger. I brushed my thumb over it, similar to the very motion that Armena did earlier at the pub. The energy under it thrummed and pulsed like it knew what was happening. It knew what had happened.

I wanted to vomit. I wanted to empty my stomach at the thought that I wore this very ring for ten years and had no clue what it meant. That this ring contained her soul and my own.

I blinked.

I watched as Armena stood in the doorway of her home, gripping the wood as I screamed at her. I screamed and screamed and screamed until there were no words left. I felt Pansy's hands clench around me as she apparated me away from her.

I blinked again.

Words of my friends, words that I had no idea of their meaning at the time as I sat on Oliver's couch.

We have to do it.

It's the only way.

She made me promise, we made a promise.

You heard his words, he won't ever give up on her and she is about to die.

If she dies he will die.

He doesn't want this.

He doesn't have a choice.

I blinked.

I felt the rage simmer under my flesh. I could feel my eyes narrowing on the woman that was sleeping peacefully on the other side of the threshold.

She did this.

My friends did this.

Pansy did this.

Armena did this.

I wanted to scream at her, wake her up and tell her to royally fuck off. I wanted to rip apart this apartment piece by piece. I wanted to make her feel all of the anguish and emotions that were thrumming in my body and yet I couldn't. I wanted to be pissed at her, I wanted to hate her for whatever she did but, I couldn't find it in me.

I wanted to hold her in my arms and whisper how I would make up for lost time. So I just watched her intently as she stirred in her sleep, her brow slightly furrowing probably due to whatever she was dreaming about.

I slowly rose up from my spot against the wall, my fingers clawing their way up. I scourgify the place and then carefully made my way back into her bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed, scooting up beside her. I knew it was early morning, the sun was just peaking through the sheer curtains in her bedroom.

Armena, my Armena.

I watched her longingly as her chest rose up and down. I was scared that if I looked away from her I would be sucked back into that dark abyss that was my broken memories. How did I not see it? How could I have been so wrapped up in everything not to realize that it was her, it was always her. She was right there in front of me this entire time and I was fucking blind.

I got married. I had a child that— oh, fuck

I had a child that I named after our shared moments. I had a fucking child with another women that wasn't Armena. I lived in that god awful manor where my father torture her on the floor in the dining room. Where her blood spilled and I sat in there with my fucking family. 

I wanted to die. 

I didn't just want to die, I wanted to die a slow and painful death. I wanted to die under her wrath. What was I going to say when she woke up?

Hey, so I got my memories back and I royally fucked up?

No amount of words could equate to how she probably felt all these years as I walked around her, breathed the same air and yet I couldn't remember a damned thing.

I just sat there, stroking her long beautiful rich hair and watched her as she slept. I wanted to be mad and in truth I was livid. I was mad at the fucking world. I was mad that she didn't trust me enough to be her right hand, her confidant. I was mad that I left her when she needed me the most. I was mad that she had made the choice to abandon me, to wipe herself from my memories all because of what?

I was pissed but— no, as much as I wanted to be pissed at the women under my body, I wasn't.

I watched as the sunlight poured into the bedroom and her body stirred under me. The black button down that I had dressed her in last night was slightly open, revealing the curve of her breasts. I trailed my finger over her sternum carefully feeling every curve and scar that was visible. I traced over the constellation of freckles that sat on her flesh. I bent down and kissed the purple marks that my teeth had created from the night before, soothing the sensitive skin.

She moaned, stirring under me and I smirked. Still the same Armena that I remembered, so easy to wake up with my tongue.

"I have missed you so much" I breathed.

It was the truth. As much as I was fucking livid with her, I missed her. I had missed her for years and years and never even knew it. Never realized that the longing and the emptiness I felt inside was her that was missing from me.

She wrinkled her nose, a songbird like giggle escaping from her lips as my hair tickled her flesh. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt, opening it up to me so that I could work my way down her sternum. I pulled away from her chest and pushed up the sleeve to the shirt. My lips kissed over the dark ink that rested on her forearm. It was so harsh and rough against her pale skin. So out of place but yet fit her like a second skin. I hummed as I moved my way up her arm to her collar bone, my tongue lapping over the Azkaban markings. I felt a deep dark pit grow in my chest. She had suffered in that dark and soul crushing place without me even knowing that she existed.

I am so sorry.

I love you.

I am so sorry.

"I have been here this whole time" she breathed as my lips trailed up her neck.

I was so fucking sorry but I couldn't find the right words. I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes as I watched her under me. I stroked a thumb over her face, gently caressing the soft skin.

"Yes you have my love" I sighed, "I am so sorry."

Her eyes went wide as she stared at me. Her pupils shrunk to tiny little specks as her green vibrant irises expanded. I stroked my forefinger against her cheek again and again. I reached my hand back behind her head and laced my fingers into her hair.

"Ten years, Armena" I breathed, "ten fucking years without you."

I crashed my lips down onto her soft pink skin. My hand pulled her closer to me as I pushed her deeper into my mouth. In all blatant honesty, I was scared that she was going to disappear into that puff of black smoke. She parted her lips and my tongue pushed into her mouth. I moaned into her as I pulled her close to me.

"Wait!" she gasped, pulling away from me roughly. "What did you just say?"

I kept my lips parted as I stared at her. She was reading my face, trying to decipher what I said to her. I lifted myself over her body, holding myself up with my arms as I bent down to hover over her lips.

"I said, it's been ten fucking years Armena and I remember it all."

I was harsh, but I suddenly didn't care. I was fucking hurt, I was beyond hurt because I felt like someone had stabbed me through my chest. I pushed myself up off the bed and began pacing the room. My hands were rough as they ripped through my hair. I stopped at the foot of her bed and glared at her, my eyes narrowing at the raven haired beauty sitting in front of me.

My Armena.

Fuck, I couldnt even stay mad at her. One look— one fucking look and it was just us in the room.

"Draco" she breathed, her green eyes watery as the tears threatened to fall from her. "Please, let me explain."

"Oh, you have more than some explaining to do" I hissed, sitting on the foot of the bed.

I kept my back to her as I stared at her reflection in the mirror. I watched as she opened and closed her mouth like a fish out of water. Her eyes darted from mine to the sheets, back to my own. I wanted to scream, I wanted to ram my fist into the wall but instead I just sat there and watched. I was completely frozen as I let the anger pour from my body

Minutes, hours ticked by as we both just sat there not able to find our words.

"Draco, I will tell you everything," she finally said. "I just don't know how to make you understand without—"

She used the back of her hand to brush away a tear as she looked down at her fingers. She looked so small and broken in this moment, not like the confident women that I had grown to re-love over these past few months.

"I can't have you hate me" she breathed, more tears falling from her face.

I leaned forward on my knees, rubbing my face with my palms as I tried to find the right words but nothing seemed good enough for this moment.

Fuck.

Another torturous moment of silence hit us. I listened to the clock on the bedside table again. 

Tick.

Tick. 

Tick. 

I wanted to smash it to pieces before my eyes. I couldn't bear to hear another ticking sound again. I took in a deep breath and breathed out the hot air through my nostrils.

"I am trying to understand" I sighed, running my hand through my long hair. "I'm trying to but I don't understand why you had to give me up. Why you thought that I couldn't protect you better than Oliver or Blaise or even fucking Pansy. I am trying to understand."

"How" was her only response.

How.

"I don't know fucking how, Armena!" I snapped, jumping off the bed. "I don't know what even happened in the first place. I mean, we just spent the entire night together in the throes of passion, your fucking pussy probably woke me the fuck up!"

I mean we were known to earth shattering sex so it could be a possibility, but I highly doubted it.

She gawked at me before she curled over into a ball on the bed. She let out the most angelic laugh and I couldn't help but follow, as I rested my back against the mantle in her room. 

"You did not just say that Draco" she smirked as she wiped a stray tear away.

"You made me feel more like a man than I have in ten years last night" I folded my arms over my chest as I pressed further back against the mantle behind me. "What can I say?" 

She gazed up at me from her bed with those green eyes. It was the same look that she had given me many times all those years ago. I felt the air knock out of my lungs as I fully looked at her. She was just like how I remembered, so perfect. So raw and wonderful in the morning. I felt something else stir inside of me, something dark. 

It was bloody fucking rage. 

 "A fucking decade Armena, a fucking decade. I should be the one who is asking how, don't you think?"

My words were like venom as they rolled off my tongue, there was no more laughter in the air. I cocked a brow at her, feeling my jaw clench with a mix of wild emotions. I swallowed a heavy ball in my throat as I watched her debate something. In one swift movement of her hands, a bottle of firewhiskey appeared in her hand. She flicked off the top and took a long sip before extending it out to me. I let out a huff of air and walked towards her, snatching the amber liquor out of her hands and took a long sip of my own. The liquid burned my area tender throat as it went down to my empty stomach.

"I think you might want to sit down for this" she breathed, looking up at me. "I am going to tell you everything but first—"

She chewed on her lip glancing towards the muggle phone sitting on the table next to her chair. I rolled my eyes knowing very well that Potter had that installed for her. She gave me a half smile before jumping off the bed and towards the phone.

"First—" she whirled around to face me, my shirt rising up on her thighs as she perched on the green velvet chair. "I have to make sure my best friend is still breathing."

I raised my brow at her, feeling the corners of my lips pull up into a smirk.

"Long story" she rolled her eyes, "one that I will tell you once I figure this tiny bump in the road out."

She quickly punched some numbers in and on the third ring I heard a loud, shrill voice that belonged to none other than Pansy Parkinson-Potter.

"Oh thank fuck..." Armena let out a sigh of relief. "You're not dead."

I furrowed my brow, confused on her words and then something else clicked into place as I blinked my eyes. I saw it as Pansy sat down in front of me in Oliver's family home, the magical veins of the Unbreakable Vow showing on her wrist as she looked at me. 

"There is no point in trying to hide it from me, Armena. I have already seen it, I know those marks mean that you and Pansy have taken an Unbreakable Vow. I assume it was together, am I correct?"

She nodded her head. 

"Why?" 

"It a long story" she sighed.

"I have time" I leaned back, placing my hands behind my head in a casual manner. 

"We did it when we were younger. I did it in order to protect someone that I cared about very much and her promise was to make sure that she always had the person's best interests at heart" she swallowed roughly. 

"Is that why you are so afraid to open up to people?"

"I guess it is, yeah." 

"Do you think Pansy still has this person's best interest at heart?" I leaned forward. 

"I would like to think so, yes. I think if she didn't, then one of us would meet our end." 

Mother fucking Pansy Parkinson. 

I raised my eyes to meet hers, she noticed what I was looking at. Her hands unclenched from the muggle phone and it hung loose at her fingertips. Her eyes went wide with the realization that I had put two and two together. 

"What did you do?" I growled, feeling something simmer under my skin.

The phone that was in her hand blew up in flames, before descengrating into ash at her porcelain finger tips. She held up her palms, the black char streaking them as it fell onto the white wooden floor.

"Draco" she warned, stepping closer.

I clenched my jaw and narrowed my eyes at her.

"No!" I snapped at her, "what did you do!"

She stepped slightly closer, her palms still raised in surrender. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes as if she was trying to contain something deep within. 

"I made a deal" she breathed. "I made a deal with your—" 

"Who did you make a deal with!" my voice was so harsh and rough. "Armena, you have to fucking tell me!" 

Her eyes snapped open and she glared at me, with annoyance clear behind the green of her irises. 

"I was fucking getting there Draco" she snapped, "if you would just keep your fucking mouth shut I would be able to tell you that your fucking mother trapped Pansy and I into an Unbreakable Vow!" 

"So you listened to my mother!" I screamed, "My mother Armena! She's a fucking Black you can't trust Blacks. I don't even trust her!" 

It was the bloody fucking truth. 

"I know that now!" She snapped her fingers at me. "I was foolish to trust her. I just did it for you Draco. I—"

"Bull fucking shit!" I hissed, my jaw clenched. "Did you not love me? Did you not care for me? Did you not trust me enough to protect you and be there for you until the end of time!" 

I could feel the rage simmer inside of me, my blood on very dangerous territory. But she saw it too and fear crept up into those beautiful eyes of hers. She rushed forward, the remnants  of the black ash clung to the white bedsheets as she grabbed them, ruining them with one swipe of her hand. She lunged for me her hands gripping my face, I tried to pull away but her grip was strong. She forced me to look her in the eyes. 

"I took that bloody Vow because of you because I loved you with my whole body and soul" she let out in a breathless gasp of air, the tear threatening to pour out of her watery green eyes.

I stilled, not sure on how to answer. 

She let go of my face and jumped off the bed. Her body pacing at a quick pace back and forth as she pinched the bridge of her nose. She was still the same Armena that I remembered, the same one that I fell in love with all those years ago. 

"You think that I wanted this life? To live in slavery to your mother? For what? To watch you marry another woman, to move on without me? To live in Azkaban for nearly two years? You think I wanted to say goodbye to you on that cold winter day? I didn't Draco" she breathed, her hands gripping at the sheets in bed. "I wanted to rule the world, I wanted to be selfish and become the most feared, most dark witch that has ever walked this earth. I wanted to be wicked. I wanted to be his daughter because I was fucking good at being like that, it felt right!"

The way she said it sent chills down my spine. There was a quietness in the room, I watched her carefully as her eyes darted looking over the creased white cloud and black soils from the ash that covered the bed. The very bed which we just spent hours rolling around in utter fantasy.

"But I loved you more than that desire to become like my father. I love you more than to ever go back to that again. Draco, I watched you move on, I watched you every single day. When I heard about Astoria and her blood maldication, I tried so hard to find a way to cure it. I had to make sure you ended up happy, that was the only way. I wanted—"

I cut her off my lips crashing dangerously into hers. I was positive I flew across the room. I wrapped her up into my arms, holding her as close as humanly possible to my body. I needed her to stop talking just for a moment. I needed her in that moment, I needed only her and no one else.

"Stop talking" I breathed, cupping her face into my own.

Her milky green eyes searched my face, her brow furrowing as she studied me with intent.

"You really thought in that smart brain of yours, that Astoria was a better choice over you?" I asked, letting out a much needed breath of air.

I held her close to me, so close that her face should have been a blur but it was clear as a Summer's day. I laced one hand through her rich chocolate hair, while my other one stroked her cheek.

I needed her as much as she needed me.

Our souls, delicately combined into a beautiful and irresistible ring on my pinky. I guess I always knew deep down that there was something floating in there, something drawing me to it like a rich desire.

She grabbed my hands in a type of grip that made you completely aware of everything around you, but at the same time only focused on the one thing in front of you.

"Draco, I want you to know that I love you" she paused, her green eyes turning into glass as she searched my face. "I am so broken, I am so messed up and battered from the past eleven years and beyond that. I am hurt and not a day went by when I was in that cell that I didn't think about you. I thought about you even when the Dementor's taunted me, sucking out the joy and love from my body but you—"

She choked back a sob and it wasn't until that moment that I realized that I was crying too. The hot tears now streaming down my face.

"You have saved me throughout these years even if you didn't know it. You saved me even if you had no idea who I was or if I even existed. I made a choice all those years ago and it nearly shattered every bone in my body watching Oliver and Blaise drag you away out of my arms."

I remembered the moment so clearly. I remembered grabbing onto her, onto her clothes and her wand trying to get her to stay with me. I remembered almost blowing up the Slytherin common room. I remembered that moment like it was yesterday.

"But I never gave up hope, I never gave up the love that I had or have for you" she whispered. 

I kissed her, I kissed every inch of her. I wanted to memorize the already familiar body over and over again so that even if I was blind I would know it by heart. I kissed her for every year, every second, every hour and every minute we were apart. I would give her three thousand six hundred and fifty kisses for those ten years, each one marking a day that we did not have each other's bodies to hold.

"I love you" I managed to say, my tongue sweeping up her sternum. "I love you Armena, I always have and I always will."

I pulled her under me in that moment, my lips meeting hers. She opened her mouth for me, allowing me to deepen the kiss. I let out a low groan as her hips rose up to meet my own, my length pressing into her. I didn't give it a second thought. I ripped off her knickers, tearing them into shreds. I reached up her body, ripping the buttons off of my dress shirt that I had given her the night before. The pearlescent black buttons flying all over her white duvet and onto the floor. The clatter was soon drowned out by her moans as I cupped her breasts, my thumb grazing her peaked nipple. I pulled down my own briefs, tossing them onto the floor as her nails raked down my back.

I pulled back from her, taking in her body below me. Her perfect and wondrous body for the first time.

Well, it wasn't the first time but for me it felt like I was seeing her as new.

Our energy between each other thrummed and pulsed, our souls calling out to each other in silent whispers.

I love you.

You're mine.

I am yours.

I felt our bond together at that moment. It wasn't our shared horcrux. It wasn't our souls combined on my finger. No, it was something more, something deeper and I knew she felt it too. She was my beginning, middle and end. 

I knew that I was hers too, we didn't need to say it and we didn't have to speak words because we blended together as one. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.3K 16
yah, oppa remember me? ---------- + letter series 01 + | date started: 11/28/14 | date ended: 12/25/15
552K 19.4K 32
Everyone loves August Alsina. He's the hottest guy in Atlanta , Georgia and every girl wants a piece of him including Brooklyn. Someone from the past...
683K 14K 64
"All I wished for was to not be a Slytherin. Pure blood supremacy was woven into the material of those jade coloured ties and I would rather strangle...
18.1K 318 45
Running from darkness has never been easy, but Elizabeth Clarke seems to have it down to a science, now. The orphan child of two Aurors responsible f...