Lily & Rose: Blossoming Magic

By Anna--V

Magic amplifies feelings, feelings amplify magic. Users of magic should be careful that their heads are cool... More

Introductions
Prologue - Lilia
First Day of School
Meeting Rose
All By Myself
A Warning About Magic
Types of Magic - Rose Is Good
Not Harry Potter
Rose Has a Friend
Group Assignment
Rose, Aoi, and Flowers
Budding Feelings
A Death in the School
Aoi on Soulgates
Eating Together
The Frog Incident
Rose Looking at Flowers
A Flying Rose
Detective Enoka
Aoi Knows More Than Rose
Aoi and Tarutaru Make a Bet
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Meeting Aoi and About Naturals
Overdraw
Rosie-chan Learns About Love
Holding Hands in the Park
Caldwell Manor
Little Wing
Invitation for Rose
Rosie-chan and Aoi About Lily's Birthday
Lily Gets a Letter
Falling Into You / Rose's Confession
Matchmaker - Rose
Matchmaker - Lily
The Rose / Lily's Confession
Meeting in the Park
Aoi Pays Her Debt
Caldwell Manor and Rose's Father
Lily's 18th Birthday
Birthday Evening
Rose and the Blue Flower
Tarutaru's Plan
Rose on Tarutaru's Plan
Getting Ready, Behind the Curtains
Dreams Come True
From This Moment On
Let's Make a Night to Remember
Morning After
Next Day at School
Rose Meets Aoi in the Morning
Aoi Invitation
Rose Breaks Important Toys... Again
In The Morning
Rose Has a Plan
Nightly Visitor
Rose to Aoi, On Gems
Graduation Day, Evening
When the Rain Begins to Fall
Bye, Aoi-senpai and Good Luck!
Rose Gets Peeved at Teacher
Ice Cream
Father
An Angry Rose
Lady Rose Caldwell
Bringing Tarutaru Up to Speed
Aoi's 20th Birthday
End of School

Graduation Day, Morning

161 14 3
By Anna--V

Day of Graduation Ceremony.

Aoi stands in front of a mirror, nervously adjusting her clothes. She's wearing a light blue ankle-length evening gown that has a high collar and short sleeves. Her hair is tied neatly up and she has deep blue, star-shaped earrings on and a necklace made out of sapphires on her neck. She's wearing a light makeup and seems to have a problem with her long, white gloves at the moment.

"Stop squirming, Aoi", Rose says from a chair that is a couple of meters away. She's smiling at Aoi. Lily is standing behind her, her hands on Rose's shoulders. She's looking at Aoi and scrunching her eyebrows together.

"I can't help it!", Aoi says. She scratches her left wrist "I'm not used to anything like this!"

"You can deal with it, Aoi. It's only for today.", Rose says and grins at her.

"Aoi-senpai...", Lily says.

Aoi turns to her and raises her eyebrow. Lily seems to be deep in some kind of thought. Aoi tilts her head slightly. "Blondie-chan? What is it?", she says.

"You're a Natural, like Cotton Candy...", she says and absentmindedly strokes Rose's hair while leaning lightly over her. Rose closes her eyes and just smiles. "Couldn't you just, you know, make it so that the gloves don't itch and fall?", she continues.

Aoi looks at Lily with her mouth open. Lily opens her eyes and looks upwards towards Lily and smiles widely. Aoi blinks a couple of times, turns back towards the mirror and nods her head slightly. Her eyes flash for a second and there's a wave of light blue light traveling through her hair. She smiles at her mirror image and then turns back towards Lily and Rose.

"Rosie-chan, you have a treasure there, don't let her go," Aoi says and grins at Rose. Lily blushes a bit.

Rose smiles at Aoi. "I know...", she says. She raises her hand and caresses Lily's chin slightly. "I know."

Aoi swirls around a couple of times, then turns to face the two. "So, what do you think?", she asks.

"You look good, Aoi," Rose says.

Lily nods. "Yeah, it suits you. You look really good Aoi-senpai," Lily says.

"Thank you both," Aoi says. "Now scram, you have yourselves to get ready before evening. I don't wanna take too much time from you," she adds and grins at them.

Lily and Rose looks at each other, then smile at Aoi. "Don't worry a bit", Lily says and Rose continues without skipping a beat "We have everything planned out."

Aoi looks at them and slowly moves her gaze from Lily to Rose and then back. They both just grin. "Somehow that doesn't sound very reassuring...", Aoi says.

"Nothing bad, I promise you!", Rose says.

"We'll see, Rosie-chan, we'll see...", Aoi says and smiles at her. "Now go, I have to hurry to school too, we have a last-minute meeting still."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 947 40
❤️ Sequel to Loving Ms. Winters ❤️ *** With Blair now out of high school and planning her book release it would seem that everything is finally comin...
143K 10.1K 56
"It's- It's good to see you... though?" And Dahlia can't help that her voice shrinks, when Irie suddenly towers over her like she never has before. T...
40.2K 5.5K 72
When Lyn falls for a girl who is out of the world, she did not expect her to literally not be from this world. *** Lyn Bronte is a talented lightning...
414K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...