Forever Young | Rory Keaner

By f4brays

β€·β˜…π”£π”¬π”―π”’π”³π”’π”― 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔀 π’π‹πŽπ– 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 "Think about it, Mads. We're gonna be 16 forever and ever... More

κœ°α΄Κ€α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ ʏᴏᴜɴɒ
one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
tweleve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
UPDATE
seventeen.

two.

14.7K 397 425
By f4brays

"And then Darth Vader went 'KSSSHH' and cut off Luke's arm and Luke's just screaming..." Rory rambled on about one of the Star Wars movies to Madi as he walked her home, insisting she'd needed him to go with her even though it was the middle of the day.

Madi laughed, turning to face Rory. "Ror, I've watched the movies with you." Rory looked down, blushing in embarrassment before running in front of Madi, walking backwards so he was ahead of her. "I know! But hey, I got invited to this party the theater kids are throwing. Do you wanna go?" Rory asked, his voice getting higher and higher, hoping Madi would say yes.

Her eyes fell to the ground. "As fun as that sounds, I have history homework." Madi watched as Rory's smile dropped, making her straighten up more, walking up beside him. "But hey, how about you come stay with me?" Rory scrunched his face to think before shaking his head. "I think I'll go to the party still... Unless that's not okay!" Madi laughed, shaking her head. "It's fine."

Madi reached into her backpack for her keys and smiled back at Rory. "Thanks for waking me home." Madi sang and Rory smiled, pushing his glasses up higher. "It was no problem." She sent him one last smile before walking into her house.

Rory stared at her front door for a second before sighing, kicking his feet against the dirt. "I chose a party over Madi. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." He whispered to himself, walking away from her house.

...

Madi had spent about three hours working on history homework, getting distracted half way through and ended up watching Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. She heard a loud knock at her front door and she sighed, moving her homework off her lap and walked down the stairs as the knocking continued. "I'm coming!" Madi screamed, opening the door.

"What the he- Benny!" Madi screeched, helping him pick up the bag of marshmallows she was struggling to hold. Once Madi grabbed the bag from him, Benny grabbed her arm with his free hand and pulled her out of the house. "Where are we going?" Madi asked. "We, my dear friend, are going to Ethans so you can set me up with that hot babe Erica."

Madi rolled her eyes as they walked up to Ethans porch. "I'm not setting you up with my friends." Madi mumbled as Benny let go of Madi, knocking on the door.

Madi looked at all the snacks in her and Bennys hands. "You know there's only like five of us, we're not having a house party." Benny looked down at all the snacks and scoffed. "Uh... this is for just me and Ethan. I don't know what you're talking about." The door opened and Benny smiled, keeping his eyes on the snacks while Madi tried not to drop the ones on her hands.

"I got pop, chips, and the first season of The Bloodsucker Diaries. Who-" Benny stopped talking, quickly putting in his fake vampire teeth. Madi looked up and snickered a laugh at the fact that Sarah was there and not Erica. Sarah turned to Madi who just shrugged, making her roll her eyes. "Where's your bathroom?" Sarah asked, turning to Ethan and he quickly spun around towards the bathrooms by the kitchen. "Oh, um It's down that hall there to the left."

When Madi heard the bathroom door close, she instantly started laughing. "Dude isn't that your robo-babe from school?" Benny asked, running up to stand beside Ethan. "Yes. I guess Erica couldn't come, so she sent her instead." Ethan mumbled as Madi walked passed the two, placing all of the snacks on the counter. Benny gasped, a huge smile growing on his face. "So she's like a... substitute babe?" Madi rolled her eyes, turning to Benny. "Dude." "Sweet!" Benny cheered and Ethan shook his head. "No, no. Not sweet. Jeez, could you be less of a geek for once?"

Madi rolled her eyes, opening the bag of marshmallows and plopping one in her mouth. "Oh, yeah. This coming from the guy who looks like he pooped his pants from the front." She said, making Benny look towards Ethan's pants and immediately started laughing. "Nice job, by the way."

"It's Fudgsicle!" Ethan cried and Benny rolled his eyes. "Anyway, let's order some 'zza. I'm starving." Benny mumbled, quickly typing a number into his phone. "Hey. It's me. Give me the usual, and supersize that puppy. I'm next door. It's, uh, exactly 7:19, and you have 30 minutes or it's free. Engage!" Benny quickly hung up and Madi put her hand to her mouth, covering her laugh. Benny turned to her, sending her a 'what?' look as Ethan came back over.

"All right, dude. This new Galactica spin-off is on tonight, and we should totally.... Okay, what's up?" Madi leaned over the counter so she could hear Ethan better of Jane's Just Dance game on the TV. "I just saw Sarah. She was she was in front of the mirror, but not in it!" Ethan said and Madi furrowed her brows as Benny looked at Ethan as if he was crazy. "Okay, hold up. How much aftershave did you drink?"

"Dude, I'm serious! Her reflection was all wonky. She's not normal, okay? She's like a-" "Hey, look. You guys don't really need a sitter, do you?" Sarah asked, walking out of the bathroom. "Depends on what you mean by 'need'." Benny said, sending Sarah a smirk. Madi whacked Benny's arm, making him wince as Ethan turned to Sarah, sending her a reassuring smile.

"No, no, we're fine. My mom just likes humiliating me to make a point." Sarah sighed, nodding her head. "Okay, good.I need to find my friend, Erica. I think she's in trouble." Madi immediately straightened up. "Wait- What happened to Erica?"

Sarah turned to Madi and shook her head. "Nothing. She's just doing something she shouldn't." "Uh, maybe I should come with you. You know, for protection." Ethan suggested and Madi snorted, making Benny giggle.

Sarah dropped something on the ground and when Ethan picked it up for her, he gasped, making Madi give him a weird look. He was really starting to embarrass her in front of her older friends.

Sarah let out a nervous laugh, patting Ethan's shoulder. "Trust me, you don't want to go out tonight. Besides, save those muscles for protecting yourself. Uh Later, guys." Sarah walked out of the house and Madi sighed. "Wow, smooth."

"You get a mad-hot babe here, and you have to immediately go and weird her out. Well done." Benny said as Madi nodded. "Very impressed."

"I'm telling you, I just saw something. Okay, she's not normal, and I'm going to find out what's going on." Ethan said, going to walk out the door and Madi was quick to follow him. "Not without me you're not. She's looking for Erica."

Benny, realizing now he technically had to go, sighed. "Fine. Undercover brother's +one female brother on a mission. I like it. But aren't you forgetting something?"

Madi turned back to see what Benny was talking about and her eyes landed on Jane, making Madi make an 'o' shape with her mouth. "Yeah. What are you forgetting?" Jane sassed and Madi hit Benny's shoulder. "Get your grandma. Go. Go."

Benny ran out the door and not even a mere two minutes later, he was back with his grandma. "Thanks, Grandma! You're a lifesaver." Benny said as his grandma opened her arms out for a hug from Madi which the teen girl instantly gave her. "Any time, dear."

"All right, now if the pizza isn't here in 26 minutes, you do not pay a dime." Benny told her and she nodded. Madi walked over to Jane, messing up her hair before joining Ethan and Benny by the back door. "Okay. We... uh.... We will be right back. I promise." Ethan promised while Jane huffed. "I hate being eight."

...

As the three ran down the street, Madi heard a bunch of clattering behind her and saw Benny dropping a ton of stuff. "What is all that stuff?" Madi whisper yelled to Benny who tried to pick up all the equipment. "Digicams with night vision infrared. You can't possibly expect us to investigate the supernatural realm without the proper equipment!"

Ethan groaned, not turning around to Benny. "Fine! Just keep it on the down-low, okay? She already thinks I'm a perv." "Well, that's a you problem." Madi whispered under her breath and Ethan spun around, hitting her shoudler.

"You said her reflection wasn't all there, right?" Benny asked, walking up to the other side of Madi so she was in between the two. "Yeah." Ethan let out. "Here's a thought: What if this is some publicity stunt thing for that stupid Dusk movie? If this is a "punk," I knew it all along!"

"Benny!" Madi whispered, grabbing his arm and pulling her with him. "Shh! Come on. I think she was headed towards town." Ethan mumbled and the three headed towards the center of town. When they got there. there was no sign of Sarah. "It's hopeless. We lost her." Ethan muttered.

"Must. Have. Pizza." Benny whispered and Ethan ignored him. "She's out here... I feel it." Madi scrunched her face. "You can feel it?"

As the three walked passed an alleyway, Madi heard trashcans clattering, making her grab the boys arms and stop them. "Shh.There's something in the alley."

"Night vision engaged." Benny whispered, turning on his nightvision camera. Madi looked over his shoulder to see the camera and her eyes went wide. "What? Benny, Madi, what? Fine, I'm just going to go see for-" Madi grabbed Ethan's shoulder, pulling him back. "We should leave. We should leave right now." She whispered, her voice wavering as she stared at the camera, not being able to take her eyes off the screen.

"Why?" Ethan scoffed, taking the camera out of Benny's hand as Sarah is ready to bite into a rat. Benny, Madi and Ethan scream, catching Sarah's attention. She hisses at the three, her vampire fangs shining in the street lights, making them scream more. Madi was the first to run, Ethan right after her. She could still hear Benny screaming from the entrance of the alley and she quickly ran back, grabbing his arm and running.

"We are so dead!" Madi screamed. "Speak for yourself. Skinny guy coming through! Warp nine!" Benny screamed back

"Ahhh! Help! My babysitter's a vampire!" Ethan yelled as they turned the corner.

"Remember Halo Level Three? The battle plan I sent you guys? Evasive maneuvers. Alpha phi strike delta six. Engage! Whoa! Ah!" Benny screamed, tripping over a plant. Madi winced, her and Ethan running over to help him up. "Oh! You missed the pattern." Benny groaned and Madi tilted her head. Sometimes we just skim your emails." Ethan nodded, agreeing as Benny sighed. "Fair enough."

'What's your problem?" Sarah yelled, popping up from behind them. The three screamed, ready to run but Sarah stopped them. "Just hold on!" "If you eat us, that would so not be cool." Ethan yelled at her, making her chuckled dryly. "If I wanted to eat you, I would have done it by now."

"See? She's going to eat us! We're doomed!" Benny cried, grabbing Madi's arm.

"No, no, no. I just want - to talk to you guys!" Ethan turned around, grabbing to sticks and put them together like a cross. "Demon of the night, be gone!"

"Guys, whatever you saw, it's not what it looks like." Sarah tried to reason and Madi's jaw dropped. "You're a freakin' vampire who eats animals and drinks their blood!" Sarah turned to Madi and nodded. "Okay, so it is kind of what it looks like, bu-" "I'm warning you, I had garlic bread for lunch, and I am not afraid to use my breath." Benny said, walking up to breathe in Sarah's face.

"Would you three just shut up? I'm just a normal girl, okay? At least I was until I got bit by my crummy ex-boyfriend. I'm technically still a fledgling until I drink human blood, which I really don't want to do, so I have to figure out how to stop this thing before my mortal body dies, or at least stop it from happening to more people like Erica." Sarah rambled as Madi looked at her with furrowed brows.

"So you're sure this isn't some stupid thing for that Dusk movie?" Sarah turned to Madi and laughed. "I wish. Come on. Let's get out of here. I'm not the only one feeding tonight. I'll take you two home, and if I'm lucky, I'll find Erica before it's too late."

–CHAPTER TWOOOO LOVESSSS
rory shoulda just stayed with madi at her place instead of going to a party but whatever.🙄🤚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.2K 21
{ COMPLETED } y/n y/l/n has been best friends with ethan morgan and benny weir all her life. secretly, she is madly in love with benny. ** the charac...
26K 786 22
π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 π’„π’‚π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’†π’“π’† π’π’π’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒕 π’Žπ’† ↬ in which Serena Cooper learns just how weird White Chapel can get eri...
144K 4.2K 15
lorelei avari has everything under control ! ps. wrote this in 2017 the sequel is way better character-wise and writing-wise so if you stick this ou...
68.4K 1.4K 28
my babysitters a vampire season 1 oc x rory keaner