Lily & Rose: Blossoming Magic

By Anna--V

Magic amplifies feelings, feelings amplify magic. Users of magic should be careful that their heads are cool... More

Introductions
Prologue - Lilia
First Day of School
Meeting Rose
All By Myself
A Warning About Magic
Types of Magic - Rose Is Good
Not Harry Potter
Rose Has a Friend
Group Assignment
Rose, Aoi, and Flowers
Budding Feelings
A Death in the School
Aoi on Soulgates
Eating Together
The Frog Incident
Rose Looking at Flowers
A Flying Rose
Detective Enoka
Aoi Knows More Than Rose
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Meeting Aoi and About Naturals
Overdraw
Rosie-chan Learns About Love
Holding Hands in the Park
Caldwell Manor
Little Wing
Invitation for Rose
Rosie-chan and Aoi About Lily's Birthday
Lily Gets a Letter
Falling Into You / Rose's Confession
Matchmaker - Rose
Matchmaker - Lily
The Rose / Lily's Confession
Meeting in the Park
Aoi Pays Her Debt
Caldwell Manor and Rose's Father
Lily's 18th Birthday
Birthday Evening
Rose and the Blue Flower
Tarutaru's Plan
Rose on Tarutaru's Plan
Getting Ready, Behind the Curtains
Dreams Come True
From This Moment On
Let's Make a Night to Remember
Morning After
Next Day at School
Rose Meets Aoi in the Morning
Aoi Invitation
Rose Breaks Important Toys... Again
In The Morning
Rose Has a Plan
Nightly Visitor
Rose to Aoi, On Gems
Graduation Day, Morning
Graduation Day, Evening
When the Rain Begins to Fall
Bye, Aoi-senpai and Good Luck!
Rose Gets Peeved at Teacher
Ice Cream
Father
An Angry Rose
Lady Rose Caldwell
Bringing Tarutaru Up to Speed
Aoi's 20th Birthday
End of School

Aoi and Tarutaru Make a Bet

362 25 13
By Anna--V

"Richter." Tarutaru says to Aoi when she finds her beside her classroom.

"Oh, Enoka-san, Good morning." Aoi replies and smiles at her.

"What are you doing here, this is the 2nd grade hallway?" Tarutaru says.

"I'm having fun. Look."

Aoi and Tarutaru look outside where Rose is sitting near a tree, glancing occasionally at Lily, who's reading lesson materials near the main doors.

"Oh, those two..." Tarutaru says and smiles.

Aoi turns her head toward Tarutaru and raises her eyebrow, "You've also noticed?" she says and grins.

"It's kinda hard not to. Lily's so all over that Caldwell girl it's funny." Tarutaru says and keeps looking outside.

"Hahah, exactly! I'm having way too much fun watching them. Neither of them have noticed how much they care about each other. It's too precious. I just want to stick them in a room and tell them to kiss, but... It's Rosie-chan. There are reasons why it's good they're taking their time..."

Tarutaru glances at Aoi, "Yeah... Hey Richter... isn't that like dangerous with Caldwell...?" she asks.

"Yeah, I—I don't know, really." Aoi says and keeps looking outside. "According to everything we've been told to, it is really dangerous, but... look at her, Enoka-san. Is that a girl who's gonna kill everyone in a fiery explosion?" she says and nods towards Rose.

"You're right, Richter. But... how? Or why?" Tarutaru asks.

"I do not know. We'll give them time and see where this is going. It's too fun to observe them anyway, rather than to try to intervene." Aoi says and grins.

"True that. Say, Richter. Bet on it?" Tarutaru grins.

"On what?" Aoi says and raises her eyebrow.

"Who confesses first?" Tarutaru says and nods towards the window.

"Oh, I'm in. Ten bucks says it's Blondie-chan." Aoi says and offers her hand at Tarutaru.

"Oh, you went that way, you're on! Ten bucks for Miss Caldwell then." Tarutaru says and grabs Aoi's hand. They grin at each other and continue looking outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499 27 25
In the mystical realms of Magic, Cassandra, a 3000 yr-old Sorceress finds herself thrust into an unfamiliar world when a powerful spell backfires. No...
328K 7.3K 25
Olivia and kacie, from 2 completely different worlds, but little did they both know, is that it would soon become, just one, very confusing world. M...
725K 41.8K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...
135K 9.9K 56
"It's- It's good to see you... though?" And Dahlia can't help that her voice shrinks, when Irie suddenly towers over her like she never has before. T...