Fall In Love At First Kiss ||...

By lalisyia

"W-wait! Taehyung, move!" Jisoo warned Taehyung but it was too late. Jisoo landed on her bully, Taehyung, the... More

ꨄ︎𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞ꨄ︎
❣︎ 1 ❣︎
❣︎ 2 ❣︎
❣︎ 3 ❣︎
Vote which one ❣︎ please don't skip
❣︎ 4 ❣︎
❣︎ 6 ❣︎
❣︎ 7 ❣︎
❣︎ 8 ❣︎
❣︎ 9 ❣︎
❣︎ 10 ❣︎
❣︎ 11 ❣︎
❦︎ 12 ❦︎
❦︎ Author Note! ❦︎
❦︎ 13 ❦︎
❦︎ 14 ❦︎
❦︎ 15 ❦︎
❦︎ 17 ❦︎
❦︎ 16 ❦︎
❦︎ 18 ❦︎
❦︎ 19 ❦︎
❦︎ 20 ❦︎
❦︎ 21 ❦︎
🌚Spoiler🌝
❦︎ 23 ❦︎
❦︎ 24 ❦︎
❦︎author note❦︎
❦︎CH.24 SPOILER❦︎
❦︎ 25 ❦︎
❦︎ 26 ❦︎
❦︎ this is not an update ❦︎
❦︎ 27 ❦︎
❦︎ 28 ❦︎
author noteಥ‿ಥ
❦︎ 29 ❦︎
❦︎ 30 ❦︎
❦︎ 31 ❦︎
❦︎ 32 ❦︎
❦︎ 33 ❦︎
❦︎ 36 ❦︎
❦︎ 34 ❦︎
❦︎ 35 ❦︎
❦︎ 37 ❦︎
❗SPOILER FOR MY NEW BOOK❗
❗DROPPING THIS FF!! ❗
bonus chapter<3
❦︎ 39 ❦︎
❦︎ 38 ❦︎
❦︎ 40 ❦︎
❦︎ 41 ❦︎
❦︎ 42 ❦︎
❦︎ 43 ❦︎
❦︎ 44 ❦︎
❦︎ 45 ❦︎
❦︎ 46 ❦︎
❦︎ 47 ❦︎
❦︎ 48 ❦︎
Spotify playlists
playlists links^^
❦︎ 49 ❦︎
❦︎ 50 ❦︎
Author note.

❦︎ 22 ❦︎

1.3K 83 195
By lalisyia

7 hours later~

Jisoo wakes up with a terrible headache. Her whole body is trembling. She takes 4 minutes just to get up. Once she's up, she weakly takes her phone and checks the time, 3:29 .a.m.

What happened? She can feels her head is wet, so she touch it, Why am I bleeding? Jisoo opens her room's door and walks to the kitchen to search for first aid kit, and to her surprise Taehyung's there.

Taehyung looks at Jisoo in shock. That looks horrible! "Why the fuck is your head bleeding?" Taehyung gets up and walks to Jisoo. "I-I don't know, what happened? Why am I the only one bleeding.." Jisoo asks, confused. "Let's take you to the hospital." Taehyung says and pulls Jisoo out of the house. "But it's 3 in the morning..." Jisoo says, trying to catch up with her husband.

"I don't care." He says and start the engine and drives to the nearest hospital. Once they arrive, Taehyung pulls Jisoo inti the building and asks, "Why is her head bleeding? Someone get me a doctor! It's an emergency" "Here, Sir" a nurse says, guiding him to the doctor.

"What's the emergency?" The doctor asks, getting up from his seat. "Her head is bleeding" Taehyung says, getting worried. The doctor looks at Jisoo with a weird stare, why is she in a wedding dress? "Miss, do you remember what happened to you?" The doctor askss while checking Jisoo's heartbeat. Jisoo shakes her head.

"It looks like it was deliberately hit." The doctor says to Taehyung. "What do you mean? Are you saying I'm the one who hit her?" Taehyung says, enraged. "No, sir. It could be this Miss herself hit her head on something sharp, she's having a temporary amnesia." The doctor explains, gesturing Jisoo to get up. "Are you his husband?"

"N- Y-yeah.." Taehyung admits. "Did something happen that could possibly lead to this?" The doctor asks again. Suddenly, Taehyung feels guilty. "Y-yeah.." Taehyung says, averting his gaze. "That is highly possible to be it's reason. And, she must've had a depression before." Doctor says, looking at Jisoo.

Jisoo looks at them with a confused look, not knowing what they're talking about. the doctor and Taehyung talk a bit more and then Taehyung gestures for Jisoo to follows him out of the room, and so Jisoo obeys.

"So, what happened?" Jisoo asks, catching up with Taehyung. Taehyung looks at Jisoo with pity. "What happened before we were married?" Taehyung asks. Jisoo tried to think and then her small smile drops. "N-nothing" Jisoo replies and get in the car.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Hey, Jisoo~" Soyeong greets Jisoo. "Why are you here?" Jisoo asks, scared. "Did you forget? I am Taehyung's GIRLFRIEND" she says making Jisoo gasps. And everything comes back.

The scene where she was shocked knowing Taehyung has a girlfriend, to the scene where she hit herself on the corner of the the small table in her room. She lets go of the glass she's holding and it falls on the floor.

She comes back to reality and she picks up the shattered glasses. "Oh, bye Jisoo," Soyeong says and walks away. I can't believe I blamed it all on Taehyung.. It wasn't his fault, it was mine. If I hadn't live, maybe Taehyung is happy now.

Jisoo loves Taehyung too much, but at the same time, she hates Taehyung so much, she's not obsessed over Taehyung though. Jisoo really wants to hate Taehyung, but every time she does that, she will always hate herself instead. Suddenly, the door bell rings.

Jisoo walks to the door and opens it. "Guys!" Jisoo greets and hugs her friends, but her friends push her away, "Why is your head wrapped up with bandage? What happened?! Did Taehyung did this to you?" Jennie asks, hissing. "No-no.. I-I.." Jisoo just can't says that she hurt herself.

"What, Jisoo?" "I-I hurt myself" Jisoo says and runs inside the house into her room. "What? Why would she do that?!" Rosé says. Jennie gestures for her friends to sit on the couch first, "Let's sit first. I don't think we should force Jisoo to tell us about this, it's just not the right time." The others nod and sit down on the couch.

After waiting for a while, they see someone walking to the living room, they think it's Jisoo and so they get up but quickly get mad when they see the person who's walking to them is Soyeong. "What the hell? Why the fuck are you here?" Lisa yells, stepping closer to Soyeong.

"Wait, why are you mad at me? Aren't we friends? You should be mad at Jisoo for taking Taehyung from me!" Soyeong says, trying to say that she's the real victim. "Shut the fuck up, I already hate you when I first see your face, plus when you make fun of Jisoo, I really can't tolerate with that. You're lucky Jisoo stopped us that day, otherwise you'll already be laying down in the hospital for 3 months," Jennie says.

"W-what?!" "You don't need to act innocent. To begin with, Taehyung was never yours! I'm his first girlfriend, but Jisoo will be his first love" Rosé joins in. Now she finally can be proud that she was once Taehyung's girlfriend.

"Ha, does Taehyung's parents knows that you're Taehyung's girlfriend?" Lisa asks, with both of her hands on her hip. "Of course I'll tell them as soon as possible." Soyeong says, trying to fight back when it's obvious that she already lost. "A bitch like you is only after the money, I know" Rosé spits back.

Suddenly, Jisoo comes out of the room and defends her friends, "Shut up! Go away! You're not a guest here, GET OUT!" Jisoo screams while holding her head. Rosé, Lisa and Jennie look at Jisoo pitifully, She must've been suffering a lot.. Rosé says in her head.

Soyeong scoffs and walks out of the house, leaving Jisoo alone with her friends. "Jisoo-" Jennie tries to calls her but Jisoo cuts her off, "All of you too! Get out!" Jisoo screams again and run inside her room. Her friends look at each other and sigh, after that they walk out of the house.

In Jisoo's room~

I'm a mistake, I'm a mistake, I bring bad lucks, I bring bad lucks, I should die, I should die.
ImamistakeIbringbadlucksIshoulddie.

Jisoo repeats those words in her head. She starts to bangs her head on the wall while crying. She can hears someone calling her name outside, but she ignores it and continues banging her head.

Suddenly, the door of her room opens, and someone comes in hugs Jisoo. "Shh, it's okay, it's okay." The person says, while trying to stop Jisoo. Jisoo looks up and see her husband in front of her. "Taehyung?" She says his name. Just by saying his name, her head feels light. "I'm here, it's okay." Taehyung calms Jisoo down by rubbing her back. Jisoo leans onto his chest and cries.

"No one loves me, you don't love me.. My parents hate me just because I'm adopted, they shouldn't have adopted me if they hate me." Jisoo cries. "What?.." Taehyung asks, can't believe what he heard. She's adopted? "You hate me now?" Jisoo asks, getting up. "N-" "You hate me. You've never liked me." Jisoo says. Taehyung gets up too, "No, I don't hate you, please calm down"

He pulls his wife and hugs her. Jisoo doesn't hugs back and just cries. 'Y-You'll leave me one day... Just like the others?" Jisoo sobs. Taehyung finds himself not answering the question. He himself is confused about his feelings towards Jisoo.

Jisoo really hopes that Taehyung will answer her question but he doesn't, and that makes her more sad so she pulls herself back and says, "Please get out." Taehyung looks at Jisoo pitifully, "Jisoo.." "Just.. get out, I wanna be alone right now," Taehyung hesitantly goes out and then Jisoo closes the door and lock it.

She walks to her bed and lays down on it, she cries more. Pathetic Jisoo, all you can do is cry, cry and cry. Nothing else. Suddenly, she gets up, changes her clothes, takes her wallet and gets out of the room.

She runs out of the house to the the convenience store she once worked at. When she arrives, she's panting and goes to the drinks part and pick a drink. After that, she goes to the counter. "Jisoo?" Jinyoung greets, she smiles. "Hey" Jisoo greets back.

"So, I saw the news yesterday, you got married?" Jinyoung asks while scanning the drink and says the price. "Y-yeah.." "Your husband is handsome, if I am a girl, I would totally begging for him to notice me, hahaha," Jinyoung jokes making Jisoo laughs.

"You're funny do you know that?" Jisoo asks Jinyoung. Jinyoung laughs at that statement. "Of course I know" he replies with a funny face making Jisoo laughs more. I knew it, if I hear his jokes, I won't be sad. "Emm, Jinyoung Hyung? Can we meet after you finish your work?" Jisoo asks shyly, Jinyoung eyes beam with happiness, "Sure, where?"

"At the park." Jisoo says and pays the drink. Jinyoung nods. After bidding their goodbye, Jisoo walks to the park and sit on one of the swings. "Don't be sad, Jisoo." Jisoo says to herself.
She watches the kids playing on the playground while waiting for Jinyoung.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

After a few hours, Jinyoung finally comes and sit besides Jisoo. "So what do want to talk about?" He asks Jisoo. Jisoo shrugs, "nothing, just wanna hang out." "Ouh.. Let's go eat!" Jinyoung says, getting up and pulls Jisoo hand. "Where to?" Jisoo ask, getting up too.

"Secret! Just follow me.. Don't worry, I'm not gonna kidnap youシ︎" Jinyoung says and Jisoo chuckles. "Okay let's go, Mr I'm not gonna kidnap you," Jisoo says teasingly, they both laugh and make their way to the 'secret' place.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"We've arrived!" Jinyoung says, getting out of his car. Jisoo gets out to and gasps, "this building is beautiful! And the name, The Sky Restaurant, why is it named that way?" Jisoo asks, Jinyoung replies, "Because it's on the rooftop, and this is the second most highest building in Seoul." Jinyoung says while guiding Jisoo into the building.

The take the lift and when they arrive at the rooftop, Jisoo claps, "The scenery is beautiful.." "Okay, let's go and find a sit." Jinyoung says, pulling Jisoo. It doesn't takes long for them to find a table for two because there's not much people there.

The waiter gives them a menu. "T-this is expensive, I knew it. Let's go eat somewhere else, Hyung," Jisoo says to Jinyoung and he chuckles, "it's okay, just order." Jisoo hesitantly nods and orders the most cheapest food and that is Chicken Chop.

After they finish ordering, the waiter takes the menus and walks away. Jisoo looks at the sky and mumbles, "Gorgeous". "Jisoo," Jinyoung calls and Jisoo replies with a 'hm'. "Aren't you supposed to spend your day with your husband today? I mean this is the first day of you being married.. please don't take it to heart." Jinyoung clears his throat.

Jisoo starts to feel uncomfortable with the question, but she knows she can't avoid it so she lies, "He's kinda busy today.. So he told me to go out because he's worried I might feel boring alone in the house." "Oh.."

Jisoo sighs and mentally pat herself. I'm very good at lying, maybe this is what happens when you lie too often, Jisoo says in her head. They talk a bit more until food arrives, they eat fast and after that Jisoo tells Jinyoung to just directly sends her home because it's already kinds late, Jinyoung pays for the food and then he and Jisoo goes down and get into the car.

Jinyoung asks Jisoo her address and drives to her house. "Thanks for the ride, Hyung." Jisoo says, getting out of the car. Jinyoung mouth goes agape, "Is this a house or a castle?" Jinyoung asks. Jisoo chuckles, "I know right, I also didn't believe that this is the house I'll be staying at," Jisoo says and Jinyoung nods.

"Imma steal that husband of yours, gimme your husband, 더 빨리 (faster)!" Jinyoung jokes again. "Just take him, he doesn't even want me!" Jisoo says while laughing, not realising what she just said. "What?" And with just that one word, Jisoo realises what she just said, she starts to panic, "I-it was just a joke, Hyung, really. He loves me, he loves me so much, so it's impossible for him to not want me, hahaha.." Jisoo lies, trying so hard to make Jinyoung believes her. Jinyoung hesitantly nods, "Okay..."

"I'll go in first, bye hyung," Jisoo excuses herself and quickly walks into her house, not even minding to wait for Jinyoung to go first like she usually does to her every guests. Once Jisoo's in the house, she walks to the living room and sit on one of the couches. "That was close.." she says. "Who was that?" She hears a girl's voice behind her so she quickly turns around and see the evil bitch who was in her house just this afternoon.

"T-that was my friend, Jinyoung." Jisoo answers while looking down. "Oh so you like older boys huh? He looks older than you.. is he in the university?" Soyeong mocks, Jisoo just nods. "This is a hot news, I need to tell this to Taehyung" she gives Jisoo an evil smirk and walks towards the door. Jisoo panics and so she gets up and chases Soyeong, "We're nothing! He's only my ex boss!! Please don't, Taehyung will get the wrong idea." Jisoo begs.

"Ouh, I'll really MAKE SURE he gets the wrong idea then." Soyeong says, struggling to get Jisoo off her. Jisoo holds Soyeong leg, "Please don't, Soyeong! I've let you do anything to me before, please just do this for me! Just this once!" Jisoo cries. Soyeong scoffs, "Get off me, you bitch!" And kicks Jisoo until her head hits the wall, just at her wound.

Jisoo hisses, "T-that hurts..." "SOYEONG! WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO JISOO?!" They hear a booming voice from behind Soyeong. Soyeong recognises the voice, she trembles while turning around, "B-baby?" "Don't you baby me." Taehyung says, running to check on Jisoo. "I-it wasn't me, she pushed herself!" She lies.

"I saw everything, Soyeong, now get the hell out of my house! I already told you to not come here!" Taehyung yells. Everyone knows not to mess with Kim Taehyung, the heir to the the Kim Corporation. Now, Soyeong is facing him who is on fire, so she cries. "W- why are you doing this to me?" She cries, trying to get on Taehyung soft side, even though he never got soft in front of her.

"We're over, you knew that I was never serious with you, but you keep on sticking with me and it makes me want to puke!" Taehyung says while hugging Jisoo who is trembling. "Now get out, before I use force" with just one line, Soyeong runs out of the house like a bunny running from a tiger's den.

Taehyung moves his attention to Jisoo who's now trembling like crazy. "Jisoo, Jisoo? Please open your eyes!" Taehyung says, shaking Jisoo. He never knew how to deal with someone sick, all he ever did was only sending them to hospital. Jisoo doesn't open her eyes and just trembles more. Taehyung quickly gets his phone and dial the emergency number, "hello, what's your emergency?" The person on the other side asks.

"Send an ambulance here, faster!!" Taehyung screams. "Okay, the ambulance will be there in 6 minutes, please stay with us. May I know who's injured?" He asks again. Taehyung looks at Jisoo while answering, "My wife!" "How's she now?" "She's trembling like crazy and her head is bleeding." Taehyung replies.

"Okay, please do not panic, if you do, the situation will only gets worse." "How the fuck can I not be panic when my wife here is trembling like she's going to die?!" Taehyung screams again.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

After exactly 6 minutes, the ambulance arrives in front of the house. Some people gets Jisoo on the bed and push it inside the ambulance. Taehyung gets in and they quickly drives to the hospital.

When they arrive at the hospital, they hurriedly gets he bed out of the ambulance, "why are you guys so slow?! Faster!!" Taehyung yells. He tries to follow Jisoo into the operation room, but some nurses stops him and tell him to wait in the waiting room. Taehyung curses once again and waits.

After an hour, a doctor finally gets out of the room, so Taehyung runs to him and asks, "How's my wife?" He asks. The doctor sighs, "She's.. good now, and you can visit her but please don't be noisy, she needs some rest." Taehyung thanks the doctor and runs inside the room Jisoo's in.

He finds a chair and place it next to the bed and holds Jisoo's let hand. Please wake up fast, Jisoo. I have something to tell you..." Taehyung says desperately. He waits for like 3 hours and suddenly her fingers moves a bit. Taehyung notices it so he gets up and holds Jisoo's face, "you're up?"

Jisoo blinks her eyes weakly, "T-Taehyung...?" She calls. "Y-yes, I'm here.." Taehyung says and kisses his wife's forehead. Jisoo gets shocked. "W-why-" Jisoo can't finishes her line because Taehyung suddenly cuts her, "I got the answer to your question. I love you, I won't leave you" he says and pecks Jisoo's mouth.

Jisoo can't believe what she just heard. Suddenly, she chuckles, "thank you.." "what for?" "Being there for me whenever I'm in trouble.." Jisoo says, smiling. Taehyung had never saw Jisoo smiling like that, not that bright. "No problem"

︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Come in, my daughter and son!" Mr Kim says to Jisoo and Taehyung. The Kim family is a celebration party for Jisoo and Taehyung marriage, only  their close friends are invited and that includes Jennie, Rosé, Lisa and Taehyung's friends who goes to a different school and those are, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin. They're all Taehyung and Jungkook's best friends.

(A/N: yeay, finally BTS is here(◕ᴗ◕✿))

"You look beautiful today, Jisoo. I know this is not your style, who decorated you?" Mrs Kim asks, Jisoo shyly says, "a stylist Taehyung paid..."

"You're not wearing makeup, aren't you?" Mrs Kim asks again. Jisoo shyly nods. "That's enough, Eomma, she'll feel uncomfortable," Taehyung says, stopping his mom. "Omo omo, I see you got close," Mrs Kim teases making everyone laughs and Jisoo and Taehyung blush.

"So, it has been 1 week since Jisoo and Taehyung got married, and we're here to celebrate their marriage. Serve yourself!" Mr Kim says and the others start clapping. After that, they do their own business, Jisoo goes to her friends and Taehyung goes to his friends.

Hye Jisoo Unnie! I'm really happy for you! You finally got Tae's love," Lisa says, hitting Jisoo lightly on her shoulder. "Shut up, Lisa," Rosé says and Lisa pouts. "As your sister, we're really happy for you," Jennie says, not caring about her two other friends who's bickering now.

"Thanks Jennie," Jisoo says and hugs her. "We want a hug too~" Lisa and Rosé say simultaneously, Jisoo and Jennie laugh, 여기와 (come here)," Jisoo pulls her friends into a hug. "Hey, ladies," they hear a male voice from behind them, so they break their hug and turn around, "These are my friends," Taehyung introduces.

"Hi.." Jisoo and her friends say simultaneously. "I'm Namjoon, this is Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin." Namjoon says, pointing at his friends. "I'm Rosé, this is Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo, Tae's wife," Rosé says. Jisoo blushes at the words 'Tae's wife'.

They talk a bit and suddenly someone comes and says Mr Kim and Mrs Kim ask for Jisoo and Taehyung, so they follow him to the study room. "Did you ask for us?" Taehyung asks as he gets into the room first and Jisoo next. Mr Kim nods and says, "we decided to make you guys go on a honeymoon," Jisoo and Taehyung look at each other.

"Where?" Taehyung asks excitedly. Mrs Kim says, "Japan, and then you'll go to England." "Japan? Two countries?" Jisoo asks, confused. "Yeah, two countries. You guys learn Japanese right? So we thought that we wanted you to test your Japanese out there." Mr Kim says.

"You'll be going this Wednesday, meaning the day after tomorrow!" Mrs Kim says. Basically, they're talking in turns. "Thanks a lot Eomma, Father," Taehyung says and hugs his parents. "Thank you, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim," Jisoo bows. "Why are you calling us Mr and Mrs? We're your parents now! Come here," Mrs Kim says, Jisoo walks to her and she pulls Jisoo into a hug. "I love you so much, do you know that?" Mrs Kim asks Jisoo, she nods.

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim know about her being adopted and being kicked out of the house from Taehyung. Jisoo told everything to Taehyung the day after Jisoo got discharged. They felt bad for Jisoo and decided to give her extra love, equal with Taehyung or even a little bit more.

"Okay, go outside, your friends must be waiting right now." Mr Kim says, Taehyung nods and gestures for Jisoo to follow him.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Hewwo~ actually, I almost cried when I write the upper part. (I know I'm too dramatic), anyways, I actually wrote more than the previous chapter! I can't believe I did that😌 I will try to write more than usual for my readers, thank you for being with me from the start up until now.

And, for the readers who asked for a twist to the story, it will happen (◡ ω ◡) Jisoo will stand for herself and Taehyung will get what he deserves but just not now~

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes or if I didn't satisfy you guys, I swear I tried so hard. Even my mom cursed at me for being on Wattpad too much 😌✨

Okay that's all from me~ bye~ smile always~

Don't forget to vote❣️🌈✨

Word count: 3880.

Let's all appreciate this piece of art for a minute~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.6K 26
Kim Jisoo was devastated when she found her boyfriend of a year cheating on her. She was angry and hurt that she swore she would never forgive him. S...
121K 5K 25
" You lied to me! You weren't who you showed yourself to be! I hat-" Before she could say those three words, I sealed her mouth with a rough kiss...
382K 28.7K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
40K 2.2K 16
✎ᝰ┆little did jisoo know, ⊹₊ ⋆ someone she'll meet at an ܴೈ °*⁀➷unexpected location will be the -ˋˏ cause of her flushed cheeks . ˚◞...