attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

three

25.2K 956 4.7K
By LOAF4U

────────────────────

THE PARTY ENDED AN HOUR AFTER, you searched for jean who had just exited the bathroom and walked back with him to connie and sasha, who were desperately wanting to go back home.

thus, the three of your friends went home before you. since they lived on the same street, they all usually came and left to parties together in the same limousine. and now you were left alone once again.

"(y/n)!" an angelic, sweet voice called out to you from behind, making you turn your head around to see historia running towards you while waving an arm.

"oh, hello historia," you greeted her with your usual smile whenever you spoke with her, she stopped in her tracks in front of you, her gorgeous smile catching the attention of every other person surrounding you both.

you noticed that reiner was following behind, his hands stuck into his pockets and his yet again intense glare on you. you turned away from reiner, keeping your eyes onto historia to avoid him.

"i'm sorry that i didn't get to talk to you earlier!" she frowned, reaching for your hand and gently holding it into hers. "reiner told me you were arriving late and we were talking for most of the time, i didn't even notice you had arrived!"

"it's alright historia, at least you got to chat with me now," you reassured her and she agreed with you, nodding her head and continued to hold your hand in hers.

reiner cleared his throat as he stepped beside of historia, his idiotic smile appearing on his face again as he spoke to her, "i'll take you home if you want me to historia, and don't worry about (y/n), another limousine will come pick her up."

historia was hesitant for a moment as she glanced at reiner and then back at you, "maybe (y/n) can come with us?"

"no it's alright," you quickly said, knowing that reiner wouldn't like the idea of you tagging along with them. besides, it wasn't like you wanted to anyway. "my ride is.. here already," you added on, noticing your limousine pull up.

"maybe you should go with her reiner," historia turned back to reiner, who began to slightly panic on his answer.

"it's alright! reiner insisted on taking you home, and so he can," you said to historia with a forceful smile, and reiner seemed to feel much more relieved. "i'll see you later at home," you gave reiner a sweet smile that was obviously also forced, and turned away quickly to walk to your limousine.

another lie was that you weren't even going to see him, currently you both lived with your parents until you both would get married. everyone had just figured you both lived with each other and so, you both went along with it.

you entered the limousine, not giving reiner nor historia one more glance and shut the door behind you. you felt more relaxed knowing you were finally away from them both, and then the car began to drive away from the banquet hall.

𖤐

you soon arrived home, your legs weakened from all of the walking and once you reached your room, you immediately slid off your heels and threw them somewhere in your room. you slipped your fluffy jacket off at the end of you bed, along with your handbag and collapsed your body against the mattress.

it felt nice to be home and cuddled against your bed, although you were alone since your father was out for a business trip that night and your mother was with some friends at a tea party in another neighboring city.

you decided to take a late midnight shower, and stood up from your bed, making your way to your walk in closet to retrieve a dry towel and your nightgown that was made out of expensive silk fabric.

you took your time in the shower as usual, massaging your hair while there was shampoo in your hair, rinsing it off and rubbing on your favorite body wash against your skin. and soon enough, you finished your shower and dried yourself off before dressing yourself in the silk nightgown.

by the time you stepped out of your bathroom, the clock had stroke 12:55am, and you made your way back to your bed. your phone was sitting there on the bed side table, and suddenly eren was in your mind.

you remembered that he was possibly waiting for your message, so you reached for your phone, unlocking it and finding the number that he had punched in. when finding it, you saw that he had wrote his name in the contact, eren.

what were you even supposed to say?

(y/n)
hey eren, it's me (y/n) from the party

you hesitated for a moment, wondering if you should actually send a message saying that. after pondering for a moment, you decided to do so, since it seemed like a proper way to start a conversation.

you thought eren possibly wasn't going to see the message any time soon, so you shut off your phone and set it aside on the bed side table again. you lifted the blanket covers up and climbed into your bed, trying to make yourself comfortable.

just then, you heard your phone buzz. you turned to see who had messaged you, the notification bar read eren and you instantly reached for your phone when you saw that he had messaged.

eren
(y/n)!! i'm glad you messaged! i was waiting for your message for a while, i'm currently in the bathroom
wait, i'm sorry i shouldn't have said that, please forget that i said that
what i meant was, i excused myself from my meeting to go to the bathroom to check if you had messaged
i went to the bathroom five times under an hour to check if you messaged, and finally you did!
maybe i shouldn't have told you this, i'm sorry but i'm glad you messaged
sorry am i talking too much?

you couldn't help but softly chuckle at every message he was sending. currently, eren was sitting on the toilet in one of the stalls of the men's bathroom, freaking out while he was messaging you.

armin was waiting outside of the stall, wondering if he was alright because eren had already gone to the bathroom for about five times under an hour. mikasa was waiting outside, walking back and forth hoping nothing bad had happened to eren.

"she finally messaged me.." eren muttered staring down at his phone, armin kept knocking on the stall door, asking if eren was okay but eren didn't answer him as he was occupied with messaging you.

(y/n)
don't worry, you're not talking too much at all. i'm quite surprised that that you went to the bathroom five times just to check if i messaged

eren's cheeks heated up after you had sent that message, he regretted sending that message and dropped his phone onto his lap, quickly pressing his red face against the palm of his hands.

"this is so embarrassing of you eren," he told himself, trying to calm down afterwards and picked up his phone again.

eren
ahaha yeah, hopefully that doesn't sound too weird

(y/n)
well it is, a little. but i don't mind at all
other than that, you're still at a meeting? this late?

eren
yeah, it's just some rushed meeting my brother and i had to attend to for our father, since he's currently not in town
but the meeting will end soon, hopefully. i really want to go home :(
oh! what about you? are you home? did you get home safely?

(y/n)
yeah i'm home! and i got there safely, don't worry

eren
i'm really glad you did though
it's late, you should get some sleep
we can chat tomorrow, goodnight!

(y/n)
alright! i hope you get home safely too after your meeting
goodnight eren!

eren had a wide smile on his face, as he read the last message you sent him before drifting off to sleep. his euphoric moment was soon disrupted when he heard mikasa pound on the stall door with her foot.

"hey eren! why are you still in there? are you really okay?!" mikasa called out, and then armin grabbed mikasa's arm, pulling her back from the stall door in case she might break it down.

"mikasa calm down," armin told mikasa, who yanked her arm away from armin and crossed her arms.

eren quickly opened the stall door and stepped out, mikasa raised her eyebrow and examined his face. "sorry, i'm really fine.. just you know, stomach problems?" eren said, before he began to walk out of the bathroom with a grin.

"eren, if you have stomach problems we should take you to a hospital! you might have some sort of stomach infection or something—" mikasa spoke, quickly trailing behind him and armin followed after.

"no i'm really okay," eren tried to reassure mikasa once they were out of the bathroom and walking down the hall. "(y/n) finally messaged me," eren admitted, making armin and mikasa sighed.

"you know, you should've just said that first so that we wouldn't have to become worried like that," mikasa sent eren a slight glare and eren chuckled lightly.

"i'm sorry, i'll do that next time," eren started, as they had reached the room of where the meeting was currently being held. "i was just too invested in talking to her, you know?"

"yeah, we can tell," armin said with a small grin, before opening the door to the room, letting eren enter first with mikasa walking in after.

𖤐

"(y/n) wake up!" you heard jean's voice call out to you, he was nudging your arm in order for you to wake up. you groaned, turning your body to the side so that your back was now facing him. jean sighed, "wake up stupid, i made you breakfast."

your eyes slowly fluttered open from the word breakfast and you lifted your head up, turning your head to gaze up at jean. he had a slight irritated expression on his face, and his arms were crossed against his chest.

"breakfast!?" you spoke enthusiastically with your raspy morning voice, fully lifted your body up and gently rubbing your eyes before adjusting them to the new brightness of your room.

"god, finally you opened your eyes," jean said, his eyes looking at you up and down. then he bent his upper body down, wrapping his arm around your waist while the other under your knees and carried you out of your bed.

"jean! what the hell!? put me down!" you demanded, moving around in his arms and jean rolled his eyes while his head was turned away.

"anyways i lied, i didn't make you breakfast," jean admitted, putting you back on your feet and you gave him a glare. "now get ready! we're going to leave in ten minutes!"

"leave? leave to go where?" you raised an eyebrow at jean, you were confused on where jean had planned to take you since he didn't even say anything to you yesterday.

"to the gym," jean answered, giving you a smirk.

𖤐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.6K 41
art credit: @/svcllr on twt An unappreciated new time artist as yourself finally gets one of your pieces in a museum. Your first night at the exhibit...
2.2K 73 11
-About a year ago you stopped hooking up with Jean because of miscommunication over the terms of your arrangement. Now in present time you're dating...
51.9K 824 15
Eren Jaeger had always thought Captain Levi was very attractive but Levi never noticed him in that way or so he thought, what happens when Levi makes...
487K 19K 41
ꗃ 𝐞. 𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟎/𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟑/𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 �...