In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❤️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE🔴
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!💔
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless 💔
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

Revealation!

1.8K 208 338
By HP0207

(So now everyone is there in the dining room and after a long time huge dining table of The Oberoi's is full.... Full with happy faces!!! Full with family and friends.... Full with love.!!!
Everyone is chatting around.!! Trying to know a little bit more about each other!!!
Dinner was done and they were now in the living area.... sitting as couple or groups!!
Aditya was about to speak something but Aarush just stood up and said:

Aarush: Okay okay okay.!!! I know you all must be thinking I am here so I will be talking about my life.!!
Well...
No.!!!
I am here to show you....

How our Loverboy confessed his feelings to Shanaya.!!!!!!
How he made "His Bodyguard" to "His Girl"!!!

(Before anyone could say anything....)

Aditya: Nooooooo need.!!!!

Aarush: Arey but why.??? They should also witness that iconic moment.!!!!

Aditya: No... No need.!!! When someone will ask... I will personally show it to that person.!!!

Aarush: Yeah right.!! As if you have that video.!!!!

(In this banter they didn't knew when Shanaya joined them and now standing next to Aarush..... She just said while folding her hands...)

Shanaya: He has his connection.!!!

(Due to this sudden entry of Shanaya, Aarush was caught off guard and he got startled.....)

Aarush: Geez Shanaya.!!! You scared me.!!

Shanaya: Good.!! You should be.!

(Garima just came there where all three were standing and said....)

Garima: Hey now.!! Don't be so intimidating.!!!

Shanaya: Not my fault.!! I have that personality!!

Aarush: Ya ya.!!!

(Shanaya just hold both Garima's and Aarush's hand and got them in the center of the room and announced...)

Shanaya: Alright ladies and gentlemen..!!! May I have your attention please!
Aarush and Garima would like to share their story with you guys.! So please be seated.!!!!

(She was about to go but both Garima and Aarush pulled her back...)

Garima: The hell.!!! How ?? Who said we wanted to share it??

Aarush: Shanaya.... That's not done yaar.!! I never said that we would share .!!!

Shanaya: I know!

Aarush & Garima: Then.??

Shanaya: I did.!!!
Now c'mon.! Everyone is waiting for you both....

Aditya: Oh no no no.!!!

Shanaya: What??

Aditya: Time to get to know you guys story.!!! How do you guys know each other!!!

Manav: They do??

Aditya: From a long time!!

Manav: The hell!

Aditya: Cz Shanaya already told me about how she knows dada and all.... but it's just a bit of the story that I know.!!! There's a lot to discover when it comes to The Shanaya Shekhawat!!!

(Aarush went to Shanaya and said...)

Aarush: I think he is right!! It's about time.! And with recent attack.!! They need to know.!! Especially Adi.!!!

(Shanaya just nodded her head...)

Shanaya: Okay.!!! Fine! I guess it's about time and Aarush thinks the same. So please have a seat.... let's start from the beginning....

Aditya: I already know it Shan.!! Let's start from how you know Garima di and mom.!!!

Garima: Aww.!! I like it.!!!! Garima di.!!

Shanaya: Remember what you just said about me.!!
"There's a lot to discover and know when it comes to The Shanaya Shekhawat!!!"

Aditya: Ohho.!! Must say.!! You do keep an eye on me.!!! (He said with a wink and in a flirty tone..)

Shanaya: Na..ah.! A very close eye on you.!!! (She said with a smirk..)

Jihaan: Guys guys..!! We have seniors here.!!!! Please.!!!

ASO: Oye.!!! Senior.??? Who the hell you think is senior here.?? Talk about them.. I am not.!!

SO: Oh hellooo.!!! Who them.???

Chief: Jihaaaan.!! You wanna see who is better between you and me?? Than you can give us a tag of "Seniors.."

Aditya: Ooooooo.... A very touchy subject.!!!!

(He said laughing and one by one everyone started laughing... Soon everyone settled down and Shanaya started to narrate everything that she already told Aditya to everyone.!! Manav was visibly shocked.!!! But everyone else knew about it so we're doing okay..... "SO FAR...")

Aditya: See.!! I told you all..... I know all this.!!!

Shanaya: Sweetheart..!! You know JUST this.!!!

Aditya: There is more.???

(Shanaya just smirked.!!)

Jihaan: Will you just carry on and stop with your oh so famous smirk.!

Shanaya: Geez.!!! You are no fun at all.!!!

ASO: No.!! That smirk suits her.!! Love you baccha.!! Keep it up.!!

Aditya: See.!!!! All these.! Mom is so attached to Shanaya.!! Even more than me.!!

Aarush: You complaining or being happy.???

Shanaya: Anyways...... getting back to the point.!
So.... Now after what happened last time.! The last attack was something that we all should be worried about .!!!

Aditya: Last attack:!?? But that was ...... For you or me.?

(Aarush came to the place where Shanaya was standing and now both are facing whole family .!)

Aarush: That attack was for Shanaya but you were in the Radar.!

Chief: Explain it.!

Aarush: Alright so..... If I had to say... I would say now.... the attacks are going to be real.!!!

Aditya: Weren't they from the beginning.!

Manav: Ya.! I mean.... Aditya was under attack since quite some time.!!

Shanaya: Was he hurt.!??

Aditya: No.!

Shanaya: Did you or any family members got seriously injured or in life threatening situation.?

Manav: N.No actually.!! Thanks to God and security we got saved all the times..!!!

Shanaya: Heh.!! Isn't it weird.!!!

Aditya: Weird.?? I think it was luck and coincidence.! We all got saved in nick of a time.!!!

Shanaya: Goodness.!!! What do we say about coincidences.???

(Meantime two officers came to Oberoi mansion.!!
One is of course Dixit and other is Officer Shrivastav..!)

(As they both entered Oberoi's just stood up as they were not expecting them.!!)

Aarush: Relax guys.! Shanaya called Dixit.! We need Police to be with us in this so... Ya... have a seat.!

(Shanaya looked at Dixit in an unbelievable way...)

Shanaya: Why the hell is he here....? Pointing towards Shrivastav!!

Dixit: He wanted to come, to know about this case.!!

Shanaya: I ASKED FOR LEAST IRRITATING OFFICER DIXIT.....!! LEAST. IRRITATING. OFFICER.!!
Why the hell is he here.??

Dixit: Look..! I know you and he don't get along well.! But please... let's just go ahead with this.!!!

Shrivastav: I am okay.! It's something that she has against me that she cannot stand me.!! Why Ms. Shekhawat.!! Insecure.??
(He said with a smirk...)

(Aarush murmured...)

Aarush: This is not going to end well.!!

Shanaya: I will just think as if there is a piece of dead tree standing in his place.!

Dixit: Dude that's too much.!!

Shanaya: I know.! It's an insult to tree community.!! Sorry Mother Nature.! Bare with me this time.!(She said looking up)

Anyways....

So as I was saying....
What do we say about Coincidences.???

Aditya: Luck.!

Dixit: Let's just cut it short.... What do you say about Coincidence Shanaya.!

(Shanaya just smirked as she was expecting this...)

Shanaya: That universe is rarely too lazy.!!!
Everything happens for a reason.!! There is no such thing like "coincidence"!!!

Shrivastav: But I think Coincidence is pure luck and timing sometimes..... But I know you don't agree..... So...... Care to explain !!!

Shanaya: Oh God.!!
What goes on in your brain??
I often wonder..! How is it like to be having a completely unused brain.!!

Dixit: Why would you even open your mouth Shrivastav???

Shanaya: Old habits die hard.!!
Anyways you asked me to explain right..??
Come here....
(She said pointing next to her....)

(Shrivastav went next to her and stood there...)

Shanaya: Good.... now go to that place without moving or doing anything!!

Shrivastav: What.? That's impossible!

Shanaya: No no.! Remember.! Coincidence.!! You can be there coincidentally.!! C'mon.... try it...!

Aditya: Hehe..! I am loving this.!!!(he said under his breath only audible to Manav sitting next to him and they both laughed)

Shanaya: Gave up.!!!

(She just went behind him and pushed him in the direction of the place where she asks him to be and he fell exactly by that place with a thud!

Shrivastav: What the ..??? You are a Psychopath.! He said standing up and fixing his clothes.!!!

Aditya: Excuse me Officer.!! Watch what you are saying.!!! No one gave you the right to say anything against Shanaya.!!

Shrivastav: What.? You don't agree???

Manav: No one does!

ASO: Cz she is Hight Functioning Sociopath.!

SO: Do your homework from next time.!!

Shanaya: Anyways....
As I said... Everything happens for a reason!! You can't go to that place coincidentally..! You needed a reason.! So.! I gave you the reason.!
Simple!!

Dixit: Told you not to open your mouth!

Shanaya: Anyways..... After the useless talks.!
Let me disclose the main thing.!! All the attacks up until the last one.... excluding that.! All the attacks were well planned strategy.!!

Aditya: Strategy??

Shanaya: Yes! Everything was planned.! Planned by someone really close to you.!

Manav: What.?? Who will plan to attack Aditya..!! And Why.???

Shanaya: It was quite obvious when I analyzed every attack and deducted the possible outcomes.! I went back and checked all the videos that were available and every person that were involved or present there during all these so called "attacks".!! I came to my final deduction that it was a well planned strategy.!!!!

(She said that and sat on the nearby chair leaning on it and keeping one leg on other... oozing out "BOSS LADY" attitude.!!)

(She could see that two people in the room were trying to escape this conversation...)

Any guesses who???

(SO and Chief were almost halfway to leave the living room...!!!)

(Shanaya smirked and called out to them catching everyone's attention.!!!)

Shanaya: Hello..... Senior citizens.!!! Where to???

Chief: I am not....(cut of Shanaya...)

Shanaya: Han.???
Get back to your places..!! I have not given permission to anyone to leave this room yet!

(They came back to their places disheartedly.!!!)

Shanaya: Alright so.... Care to explain why I called you back.!!!?

Aditya: No ways.!! (He said completely in shock )

Shanaya: Aahaa.!! Getting smart eh.!!

Aditya: I am .!

Shanaya: So ..... Oldie..... Uncle.??
What's the deal..? You are disclosing it or should I narrate your story.!!

(Both were quite.!)

Shanaya: I will take yes for second option.!
So Aditya was not coming back to original self even though they tried everything then some fine day... uncle's mind came in contact with a devil minded friend...!! That is oldie.! As a friend he discussed his issues and both mutually came to a conclusion of planning attacks on Aditya.! That will show and confirm that he is in danger.! They even hired fake bodyguards to guard him.!!!!(laughed!)

Aditya: They were fake..?? (He was in complete shock..)

Manav: But I saw there ID.! They were Real.!!! (Manav was equally shocked too...)

Shanaya: Heh.! Don't forget.! Uncle's friend is my father.! The skills that I have.... I got them from oldie.! Just a better version .!!!

Chief: Show off.!!

Shanaya: I know.!
Now continue how you made a believable ID for those bodyguards.!!!

Chief: Well..... What could I have done.??? My friend needed me.!! And this was the only way out we could see.!!! Everything was well planned and perfectly choreographed.! That's why no attacks hurled anyone.!

SO: The most important attack was the one that destroyed Adi's car.! That was very important as that was our final step to get Shanaya in to picture.!!

Aditya: What.?? But why.???

Shanaya: Two things.!! I was their only hope as who has the ability to bring you back and take your "tantrums".! And second...... and most important...... They wanted to hook us up.!!!

Aditya: What.??? Unbelievable.!!!

SO: Ummm....... yaaaa........ it's kind of true.!!!

(Manav was deep thinking something and he said ....)

Manav: Oooooooh..! Now I remember.!! On the dining table..! That day when Aditya cursed for the first time.! Uncle said... "I think he is ready" before calling Chief.!!

Aditya: Oh.! You even asked Ready for what but he diverted the topic and us too didn't much think about it.!!!!
So all along ..!!! These attacks were planned by our fathers.???(he asked last question to Shanaya)

Shanaya: Yup.! All of them.! Except the last one.!

Shrivastav: Wow.! Some confidence.!! How are you so sure.???

Shanaya: Shrivastav.. Please don't open your mouth.! You are lowering the IQ of this entire street.!!

Shrivastav: Wh..(cut off by Shanaya)

Shanaya: Zip it.!!! Believe me.!! One more word.!! And I will make sure you will question your own existence.!!! (She said this maintaining the eye contact and everyone could see that he was terrified to the core...)

Garima: I need to learn that.. I need to learn it from her.!!!!

Chief: But.! If you knew.! Why did you not stop us at that time itself.!!

Shanaya: Good question.!!
Well after you assigned me this case.! I of course contacted my informer to get the information.!!

Aarush : And that's when I came in picture.!! I am her informer.! And when I came to know about all this.! I provided Shanaya with all the details and by the time she comes here.... I and Garima were doing research on the attacks that happened so far and the ones that will be happening.!!

Jihaan: So HE is none other but Aditya's big brother.!!!!!

Priya: Yup!!

Shanaya: Coming back to your question Oldie.! I didn't stop you both from what you were doing because somewhere my mission was that too, apart from catching the "culprit" . Also how can you forget that you assigned your Best.... Top-Notch Bodyguard to this case.!! I know it when it's fake or real.!!! The fights that I ran into.!!! They were too easy.!!! Way too easy to be done by some "Mastermind".!!!

Aarush: Everything was going fine.!!!! As per you both planned... Real Adi was coming back and you guys even managed to make these two fall in love with each other too!!

SO: Yup! That's our bonus.!! When we started to see the chemistry changing between these two.!! I immediately contacted your mom and told her.!!!

ASO: I was more than happy.!!!! I absolutely adore Shanaya.!!! Her sass is the thing I love the most.! And she has a pure heart.!!! Who else could be a better choice for my son.!!! Then we all started to think what can we do to bring them closer....

Aditya: Wow.! Mom.!!!!! You too. !!!!

Manav: Yaar.!!!! Is there someone left who didn't knew about this or is it just us two.!!!!?

Author: May be Readers are with you Manav.!!

Shrivastav: Me.!!!

Shanaya: Why do you even think that you are included here.!!??

Shrivastav: Cz I m here.??

Shanaya. Don't forget you self-invited yourself here.!!!

Shrivastav: You are insulting an on duty officer.!

Shanaya: Do I look as if I care.! And Shrivastav.! I have not even started to insult you.! So now... You have all the rights to keep your mouth shut!

Dixit: Shanaya.!!! Bas yaar.!!

Shanaya: Who told you to bring him here.! You know we don't get along.!!!

Manav: So..... everything was planned.!! Like everything.!!!

Aarush: Yes!

Aditya: Okay! For once I am not mad as I don't mind the outcome of this planned attacks.!!!

Shanaya: Yes! But now we need to be extremely careful....

Manav: I was going to bring this up too.!!! As you guys kept on saying.... all attacks were planned except for last one.!!!!

Aditya: Ya that's true.!!! What's the catch.??

Aarush: So the thing is.... one of the all time enemy of Shanaya has got the news that Shanaya is Aditya's girlfriend!!

Aditya: So.??? You guys can take care of him right??

Shanaya: Of coarse I can.!!! But the thing is.... So far I was able to stop all his planning and attacks and everything but...,.

Aditya: But.??

Shanaya: I am never able to catch him.!!! He is the one that I guess is always fun to crack.!!!
Like his way of planning his attacks and him challenging me to solve it.!! That has it's own fun.!

Chief: Shanaya......

Aditya: You seem to be quite impressed by him.??? (He said standing up from his place and going to Shanaya)

Shanaya: Jealous Mr.Oberoi??? (She said leaning towards him with her hands on her back...)

(Aarush came in between and said waving his hands...)

Aarush: Cut cut cut..!!! Guys.! Now is not the time.!!!
So In short.!!! That attack were Shanaya got shot was planned by him.!!!

Aditya: How do you know dada.??

Shanaya: Cz after that attack one of his man who was captured alive said that before killing himself......

Aarush: And to confirm that doubt.... Shanaya, I and Jihaan got a message.....

MISS ME.???

(Aarush showed everyone that message.! )

Manav: So? How come you are sure that it's from him???

Shanaya: That's what he always says..... Whenever he comes in front of us or sends us a clue for his next target.!!!
He either writes this phrase or there is a recording with robotic voice that says...

"MISS ME"

He is the second smartest and genius mind I have ever encountered.!!!

Shrivastav: Second.???

Shanaya: Of coarse...... After me.!!!
Guys he is Male version of Shanaya Shekhawat.!!!
Of course I am the Best.!!! But he is no less.!!!

Shrivastav: You can actually praise someone.????

Shanaya: Don't worry.! Will never do that for you....

Aarush: So guys.... we have few pointers to keep in mind that we have come up with along with Dixit......

Shanaya: Be ready you all.... Now.... anything can happen.!!!!

Okay...
Here is the chapter.!!
I am getting back to my signature chapters.!!
Hope you all liked reading it.!!!

So.???
Did any of you expected the attacks to be planned.??

Also what do you think about THE VILLAIN that's going to enter pretty soon.!!!
Just to give you guys a heads up.!!!
His entry will have the ability to completely change the story.!!! 😈

Anyways
Drop your ideas or comment if you like it.!

Till then
Tc
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Before going....

A special thanks to my BFF kairasidneet  as she made this new cover for my story.!!!

Isn't it amazing.!!!! This is just so cool.!!!

She is such a sweetheart.!!
Amazingly talented.!!!
Love you dearo.!!!
Thanks a lot.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 36.2K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
554K 12.2K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.6K 88 10
NON-TAMIL READERS, THERE IS ENGLISH SUBTITLE BELOW EVERY TAMIL SENTENCE IN ITALIC BOLD FONT. --- எப்போதும் இதே பேச்சு தான்... class ல இருக்க ஒரு பயன...