Light of Mine (RusAme)

By Amaura1406

"Good is such a strange word, don't you think? You think that you're good and I think that I'm good, but we b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 - Meet the Author

Chapter 44

2.4K 103 320
By Amaura1406

Rus's P.O.V

And here we go again, speculating off of one little insight of one tiny incident.

It was getting very old by this point.

The meeting had pulled focus away from where the corporation could be and placed it on China's received call and the phone number that could solve a bunch of underlying questions.

EU had asked him if he could speak to them and give them some more evidence during lunch, China agreed fairly willingly and the conversation shifted from that point onwards.

It was now about supplies and where they could have acquired them from. Of course, all signs pointed to Mexico, but that didn't stop some others from accusing their rivals of something they didn't do.

It was childish to see us act this way, and yet, we did it anyways.

Pathetic.

The meeting had ended shortly after that and I was getting ready to leave. Though, the others there had different ideas.

And by others, I meant UN and EU specifically.

The room was deserted by now, leaving only a few stragglers behind. I was usually one of the first ones out, since I was near the back, but I just couldn't fathom the motion of getting up and walking.

UN was walking down the isles and made sure that the crowds of countries left the room so that He, China, and EU could have some privacy while talking.

However, when he came across my seat, he did something a bit different. He tapped my shoulder, which made my droopy gaze meet his line of sight and asked, "Do you mind staying a bit afterwards with EU, China, and I? I really have to talk with you."

The way he phrased it didn't make it seem like a question, in fact, it was more like a demand.

I nodded my head and stood up to go to where the podium was, as UN continued his rounds.

EU and China were already there deep in a conversation. I lightly picked up that it was on if China had any evidence of the phone number used to contact him.

It turned out that he saved a few screenshots and was willing to send them to the two ringmasters.

I could tell that EU was very happy to hear this answer, after all, this could be a big lead. He thanked China, who was already busy sending them to the blue nations.

UN returned, as China hit the send button.

"就是这样吗?" (Will that be all?) The red country questioned, as he placed his phone into his back pocket.

"Yes, that is all. Thank you for your cooperation." EU beamed. It was a baffling sight to see him like that, after all, he wasn't someone who I would describe as friendly.

Once China heard their thanks, he waved goodbye and headed out of the room. That left UN, EU, and I.

The tone instantaneously shifted from a delighted one to a serious one.

"So," UN started, as he gave me a glance. "There was a report last night about someone exiting the building without express permission."

I already knew where this was headed.

"Yet, the doors never opened again. I also noticed that America was not here today, do you happen to know where he is heading?"

Wow, he even skipped over the question of if I knew where America was. They must've caught him leaving on camera...well, that or the people recognised him, that wasn't a huge stretch given that he was a very recognizable figure.

For a second, debated in my head whether or not I should tell them that he's gone back. Then I remembered that I did not have the energy to come up with some sort of other excuse.

Even if my brain felt fried, I also knew that they would prevent this from getting out. After all, they advised against it for a reason.

"He vent back on zhe day zhat you told him he could." I told them, they were not pleased.

UN let off a sigh of disappointment, while his counterpart started hissing slurs in all sorts of European languages.

"I apologize for my partner's crude language, but can you please tell us why he left in such a rush?" The winged man pushed.

"Condition vas vorrrsening, starrrs verrre dissapearrring, and I zhink zhat he vas fed up vith you two keeping him herrre." I uttered. My words apparently made EU angrier, so there were now more unhushed comments.

UN's shoulders tightened for a moment, but they soon loosened back into their original positions, " Okay, thank you for being honest with us. You may go now."

I lazily nodded my head and turned around to exit the room.

Soon I was back in the empty space that I had called home now for the past month or so. I flopped down onto the couch, not even bothered to take off my shoes, and let sleep take over.

Cabi's P.O.V

Arizona's face looked stunned. I could tell that she didn't believe my words, but I knew that they were truthful.

"Did...did he really do that?" She asked, as her voice shook with guilt.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, he did that. It's really horrible when you think about it. Thousands of people died in some of the most inhumane ways possible, some of which we don't even know the identities of."

She merely looked at me and turned her head down, "He's told us of the event before, but declared that it was a banana republic. Yet, he was part of the problem. Or at least he lies to all of us over any U.S involvement."

I placed my hand on her back and began to make circles, her shoulders slumped downwards and there was a frown on her face.

"I think I need a moment. Thanks for telling me about...that." She excused herself and walked out of the living room.

I couldn't blame her, the Guatamlin genocide was not an easy subject to handle, esspecially if you've been told that your dad had nothing to do with it only to find out that he supplied the troops that commited the horendus actions.

I picked up my glass of water and drank down what was left of it and set it back on the table.

"Are you sure that it's right to tell them all this now?"

I flicked my head over in Mexico's direction, who was struggling with her new miniature wings.

I somberly nodded, "They have a right to know, don't they?"

She bit her lip and made her way over to the couch, "Yeah, but the truth can hurt sometimes, especially when it's a different truth than what you previously knew." She paused for a moment and then continued. "And, if you really think that they should know nothing but the truth, then you should tell them what you had those two men do to the UN building. They should know about that."

I picked up my empty glass and placed it in the water dispenser system, while her words played around in my head.

She was right, if I keep saying that he's only wrong and I'm only right, we won't get anywhere. It would be like leading a herd of sheep; they're single minded and that tends to go very badly when a new shepherd comes along.

I grabbed my glass and slumped back on the couch, as I took a sip of water. "You're right, like always." I commented. "They should know what stuff that I've done in order to get to them."

Mexico gave me a grateful smile, "Now that's what I like to hear. Thank you, hun." She pecked my cheek and stood up. "I am going to head to sleep now, would you like to join me?"

"Hold on one second," I quickly downed the rest of my glass, dropped it in the sink, and walked over to her. "Okay, now I'm ready."

She let out a few laughs, as we went to our room, "You're a total goof sometimes, did you know that?"

"Since the day I was born." I cockily remarked.

Ame's P.O.V

"Attention ladies and gentleman, we have started our decent."

The words from the pilot startled me and jerked me awake just in time to feel a slight pressure build up on my front.

My stomach dropped, as the pressure amounted over time. I glanced out of the airplane window and looked at the city skyline in the distance. I could only see the lights dancing off of the buildings, since it was very early in the morning.

The city drew closer as the minutes wore on. Little by little the plane crept forward in the bleak night sky.

The lights turned off and the seatbelt light turned on at the top of the cabin; I was almost there.

The compression pushed me back into my seat and one baby on the flight started wailing.

It remained that way for about two minutes, then a bump ended it all.

The plane had landed safely on the runway, and we were told to remain seated until the plane had come to a complete stop, kind of like the instructions ride instructors would give at carnivals.

I instantly sprang up out of my seat and bumped my head on the ceiling. Luckily, the other passengers were busy exclaiming either how excited they were or how grateful they were to be back, so they couldn't hear the thump my head made.

I shook it off and stepped into the flooded isle. The crowd jostled and crashed into each other on multiple occasions, it was almost as if I was really in a carnival.

The doors finally flipped open and we all crammed into the airport gate.

Even if the outside was full of light and nightlife, inside the building, everything was relatively quiet. The only sound that rang throughout the lit halls was the sound of our own shoes tapping against the tile floors. There were still some crowds of people clustered around certain ports, but it was certainly not the busiest time to be here.

I walked onwards, until I reached the luggage despercial. I waited patiently, as I tapped my foot on the ground.

My eyes scanned the bags as they rolled by, none belonged to me. My eyes then caught hold of a medium sized back suitcase. I walked over to it and looked at the tage.

My name.

I smiled, picked up the baggage, and began rolling it outside to where the taxi's were. I opened the clear-glass doors and looked around, then I made a harsh right and sped towards the arriving taxis.

I lifted my right hand into the air, while my left kept a sturdy grasp on the handle of my suitcase.

It took a while longer that I would have liked it to, but one eventually pulled over to me after most of the families were gone. The driver rolled down the window and nonchalantly ordered, "Get in the back."

He was clearly agitated.

I opened the car door and immediately got a strong whiff of smoke. I coughed into my elbow a few times before I finally got in and shut the door.

"Where are you going?" He scoffed at me.

"My house, I live on Julius and Cherrokee avenue." I told the youngster.

He rolled his eyes and took in another gulp of smoke, "I only travel within the city limits, Bozo."

I groaned slightly, this boy was intolerable.

"Do you know who you're dealing with?"

"A Bozo." He responded casually, as if there was nothing wrong with the accusation.

"No. I'm America, or rather, United States of America if you want to use my full name."

His eyes seemed to widen for a second, but they settled back into place shortly after, "Sure you are, poser."

"Nope, kinda wish I was sometimes though. I'll be getting out now. Your name?" I huffed, as I reopened the door.

"Nonyabusiness."

I scoffed and slammed the door; so disrespectful.

I eventually had luck in finding another taxi that was willing to take me to my house, which came as a relief.

It took awhile to get there, but in a matter of time I was let out at my house. I thanked my driver, paid them, and started towards my house.

I was hoping that they were there in one piece.

My hand grasped the handle to my house and I turned it.

I was home.

Word count 2104

Surprise mother-spoorkers, new chapter!

Don't you just love cleaning, because I do! *sarcasm wink wink*

Anyways, spoork my back and creativity.

Also, these numbers are absolutely crazy. Like w h a t? W h e n? W h y?

I am absolutely befuddled by all of them, but the one that amazes me the most is the read time. Like seriously nine hours?!

Question time!

What are your opinions on the three characters (Rus, Cabi, and Ame) and how do they differ from your opinions at the start?

What was with the carnival referencing?

And be honest, am I an English teacher?

Have a great day/night/morning/evening/noon/midnight/any time!

-Amaura-Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 449 17
Russian empire was a two faced man, more bad than good. People feared him, everyone thought he was heartless and couldn't love. It all changes when...
68.7K 2K 19
[RUSAME/COMPLETE -- SEQUEL IS OUT] What happens when a dangerously charming and bitterly sweet boy is pushed to the limits? Hell. America is #1 at...
14.4K 710 78
America, an assassin is given a mission, that includes a mafia gang, more specifically the Slavs. America's mission is to gain an alliance with the S...
4K 52 26
Basically just Usa's States. Its uhhhhhhhh lil' skits. It DOES have some RusAme that Alaska did not sign up for. Annnd thats about it. I think I shou...