Surrera - One Shots

Por simplyivv

Maybe We Can Fix Each Other M谩s

My Miracle
My girl
Something I Never Felt Before
I Want You. I Need You.
I Want You. I Need You. II
Anything For You.
I Don't Deserve You
Our Greatest Gift
My person
7 hours & 15 days
Emery Rose
Million Reasons
I Get To Love You

Something I Never Felt Before II

1K 44 3
Por simplyivv

- How am I supposed to stay away from you the whole shift. Andy said leaning behind him and hugging him.

- You don't have to, just come to my office and I will yell at you. Easy. Robert said laughing.

Andy gave him a death stare and he laughed even more.

- Seriously, I have lock on my door and the blinds are mostly down so...

- Keep it professional Robert, keep it professional. She said as she took her bag and headed out.

- Wait. No kiss goodbye? Not even a small one? He stood at the door.

Andy came back and gave him a kiss which he continued and they were exchanging kisses at the porch like two teenagers.

- Now I really have to go. She said breathless.

- Okay. See you at the station.

Andy went home to grab her things for the shift and packed little extra since she will probably go to his house again atter shift.

Maya was already out so that was a relieved. She got into her car and drove to the station.

Robert was already there and the whole team was there but Andy didn't come yet.

He shouted for the line up and all of them ran to the barn.

- No Herrera again? He said with a serious tone.

- She definitely is testing his patience. Maya whispered to Vic on what Vic just nodded.

Captain have him orders for the shift and headed to the office concerned where she was. He dialed her but she never picked up her phone. Robert decided to wait a few minutes before he will try some other way to find her.

He headed out of his office when Andy stormed inside the station.

- Hey, what happened? He asked worried.

- Nothing. She was pissed.

Andy saw that Jack and Dean were behind Robert and she motioned him that they've been spoted.

- My office now. He yelled.

Andy felt relieved that he understood her motion and she headed inside.

She dropped her bag on the floor and sat in one of his chairs.

- What happened? He asked again as he sat on the table in front of her.

- Patrol pulled me over and gave me a ticket for loud music. For loud music, can you believe it. She got up and started pacing around shouting.

- Okay but you need to calm down because Dean and Jack are at the reception and they are watching. Robert whispered trying not to laugh.

Andy didn't care and just went to the door and locked them and closed the blinds.
Robert yelled something while she was doing that and hoped that they will leave since they can't see anything. Which actually was the case.

- Now we are alone. She turned to him and came between his legs.

She rested her hands around his neck giving him light kisses everywhere. Robert rested his hands on her waist and they stood like that for a few minutes. Being teenagers again.

- Ripley is coming any minute now for 6 months checkup and as much as I want you here you need to change. He placed a kiss on her forehead and she left.

Ripley got into the office seconds after Andy was gone.

- So? Ripley said as he sat down.

- What?

- Don't play dumb. How the conversation went with you know...

- Are you asking as a friend or as my boss? Robert teased.

Ripley gave him a death stare.

- Okay I was joking. Well she spent a night at my place so...

- Thank you God! Finally! You seem different. Glowing maybe? Ripley teased back.

- Shut up. I didn't tell her about you and you know...

- Me neither about you two and it's not our place.

Robert nodded.

In the locker room Andy was changing and Vic came to see why she was late and did Sullivan again yelled at her from the top of his lungs.

- So? Vic peaked behind her locker door.

- What? If you didn't hear him in the beanery then he didn't yelled that loud. Andy smiled.

- Why? That's not him. I mean he always yells so loud.

- I don't know, maybe because Ripley was about to come so he wouldn't hear. I don't know. Andy said closing the door of the locker.

- Ripley is here? Vic's face went 50 shades of red.

- Yes? Why are you blushing? Vic? Stop! Andy started following Vic and shouting to stop.

They were headed downstairs and Andy kept following her with questions.

But half way down the stairs Vic froze as she saw Ripley coming out of the office. They exchanged the looks and Andy was in the middle by now observing them.

- Young girl you have a lot to explain! Andy again followed Vic as she stormed to the barn.

Ripley and Sullivan stood there, laughing at them. Mostly at Andy's face expressions.

- See? You can't not love her. Sullivan said while laughing.

- Love her? You love her already?

- Of course I do but it's early to tell her. She will freak out I'm sure. Sullivan said and went back to his office and Ripley left the station.

A few minutes passed and alarm went off. Everyone jumped into the trucks.

Andy was on ladder, driving, Sullivan was in the passenger seat. Occasionally they exchange a few looks.

Arriving at the scene the house was on fire. Boy was in front of the house telling them that his parents were still inside. He didn't know where. So Sullivan sent Herrera, Bishop, Warren and Miller to find the parents. Warren and Herrera headed upstairs to search the floor. Bishop and Miller were downstairs searching.

- We found dad. He is shot. Miller said over the radio.

Sullivan was confused how he was shot and wanted to call pd for backup but Vic called him because son needed to share something.

- It was an accident. Nobody shot him. Kid started to cry.
In my room...

But before he could finish shots were heard from upper floor. Everyone took cover.

- Herrera, talk to me! Sullivan shouted over the radio.

- I don't know what happened. I don't see where this...

And her radio went silent.

- Herrera? Warren? Sullivan shouted.

- We... we found mom. But Herrera is unconscious. I can't get to her! Warren said over the radio.

- You better start speaking or... Sullivan went to attack the boy.

- Sir... Captain. Calm down. Vic stopped him and gave him a look.

The look he knew what it meant. She knew about two of them. She heard Ripley talking on the phone with him the other day. And the sentence that was a confirmation was "Believe me I know how it is when you are in love with your subordinate."

- I have some loaded weapons in my room. I guess they activated from the heat. I don't know. I'm sorry.

- It's okay. Vic said to him.

- Warren it's not the shooter. Some weapons are in the closet.

- Copy.

And that was the last thing he heard from him. He didn't know in what state was Andy. Is she shot? Dead?

After a few minutes Warren got out with the mom and everyone's eyes were now on that freaking door. Waiting for Andy to get out.

"Come on. Come on." Robert was repeating to himself.

Andy ran out taking of her mask and falling on her knees trying to catch a breath. Vic stopped Robert from running towards her and she said she will do it.

Vic ran to her. Asking her is she okay on the way to her. Andy nodded yes.

- You are not shot? Vic took off her gear to see with her own eyes.

- I'm not. But I think my radio is not working anymore.

Andy showed her radio and the bullet hit the radio. Vic was shoked.

- I'm okay guys. Andy said walking towards the rest of the crew never breaking eye contact with Robert.
My radio not so much but...

Robert took the radio from her hands and kept looking at it.

- Not the time or the place for it. She whispered.

Robert blinked away the tears and shouted to finish the job.

- Go get checked out. He said to her.

After an hour or so they were back to the station. Andy just had a bruise on the spot where the radio was. She was again lucky.

- Do you think Sullivan will yell at her? Travis asked Vic.

- Nope. I think they are done with yelling. Vic smiled.

Everyone went to shower and Andy tried to find Robert but he already went to his office. He was still holding her radio. He got inside and shut the door but she followed him and got in after him and shut the door.

Robert turned, he knew it was her.

- Freaking radio, Andy. His eyes were red. He could finally stop trying to blink the tears away.
He sat at the edge of the table. Andy got to him and took the radio from him.

- Let it go. She placed it on the table.
I'm here in one piece. That's all that matters.

- But... he ran his hand over his face.

- No buts. I'm here. And she hugged him.

He placed his head in the crook of her neck. Andy could feel his tears on her neck.

- I thought I've lost you and I just got you. He said wiping his tears.

- You can't get rid of me that easily.

- God I hope so.

- I wasn't done loving you. Andy said pulling away realizing what just slipped from her mouth.

- Loving me?

He took her hands and pulled her back to him.

- Stop being that insecure and scared of my reaction.

Andy wrapped her arms around his neck and he rested his in her waist.

- I love you too. I think I loved you the minute I saw you.

Andy giggled shyly and hid her head in the  crook of his neck. Robert just hugged her tighter.

She was hurt before. She was scared of being hurt again. That's why she was insecure and scared of his reaction. She never said to a man that she love him. But Robert, he is another story. She felt free and amazing around him. He was what she was waiting for. A man not a boy. After all she said to him that she love him a day after they got together. If that isn't the sign I don't know what is.

They broke a hug after a few minutes by someone knocking at the door. They looked at each other.

What now? Andy whispered.

- Go to my bunk. I'll handle this.

Robert got up and opened the door. It was Vic. Robert felt relieved that ot was her. He sat in his chair ready to listen what she has to say.

- Sir, I wanted to apologize for pushing you away from that boy.

- It's okay Hughes. I know why you did it and it's fine. Don't worry.

- Oh okay.... Um did you see Andy, I mean Herrera anywhere? I can't find her.

- Close the door. Robert said to Vic.
Andy you can come out. It's Vic.

This just confirmed what Vic suspected.

- And then I need to explain myself. Look at her hiding in the captain's bunk.

Andy and Vic shared a hug.

- I knew it. I just needed confirmation and now I got one. Vic said smiling.

- Vic, you need to tell her or else I would. Robert said looking at Vic then Andy.

- Okay, okay. Vic throw her hands in the air.
I'm with Ripley. For a few months now.

- I knew it. Andy smiled, hitting Vic playfully.
Your face this morning wasn't your usually one.

- Now that the secret is out. Robert came to Andy and hugged her with one arm.
You and your guy can come to my place tomorrow. To hang out? Robert asked Vic but looking at Andy for a confirmation that she is okay with it.

Andy nodded yes.

- Okay, I'll tell him. And now I'm gonna go. Vic said and started walking backwards until she left the office.

- You knew about them? Andy faced Robert.

- Yes, Luke is my best friend. We talk. I wanted to tell you but Vic is your friend so it wasn't my place.

- Wow. I need to process this. Andy started laughing.
I would never in a million years thought that they will end up together.

- And we would? Robert chuckled.

- Well no I guess. She chuckled back.
Okay, I'm going now. To shower and change.

- Okay. Come back later. He gave her a quick kiss and she left.

The rest of the day was calm no major calls. A few AidCar calls but that was Vic and Travis so the rest of the crew were cleaning the station and preparing dinner.

Andy and Maya were in charge for dinner. Since Robert never joined them for meal before Andy thought this was a good opportunity to be annoying so he would give in and join them.

Since Robert came to the kitchen to grab some water Andy started.

- Captain, joining us for dinner? Andy raised her eyebrows.

- What? No, no need for me to interrupt your relax time during the meal.

- C'mon captain one meal won't kill you. Andy got puppy eyes on him.

Maya was confused now. He practically yelled at her for months and now they have a normal conversation.

- Okay, I'll see what I can do about it. He said with a smirk.

- Umm what was that? Now you are talking? No more yelling?

Andy totally forgot that Maya was there. Her attention was on Robert the whole time.

- I guess so. She said nonchalant opening the fridge.

- You are not telling me the whole story here. Spill it.

- I'm. Andy started blushing.

- You didn't. Maya shouted.

- Shh.

- Andy! He is our captain.

- He is and only you and Vic know so keep you mouth shut and act normal.

- So, how is he? I mean outside the work. Maya got curious.

- You won't believe me if I tell you. He is amazing. So caring and he is really something special.

- And all that yelling, what was that about?

Andy shrugged.

- Love I guess. When you afraid for someone you love, yelling is your coping mechanism.

- So you love him?

- Very much so. Andy said giggling.

- Wow Andy. I'm happy for you. You need this.

And two besties shared a hug. The rest of the crew stormed inside, hungry. So they finished the preparation and sat to eat.

After a few minutes, captain made appearance.

- Can I join? He asked hesitantly.

- Of course. Travis said and gave him a plate.

Robert sat at the head of the table, Andy was on his right trying not to catch his gaze the whole meal.

She was trying to act normal as possible. Maya and Vic occasionally would look at her but no one else suspected anything.

Meal finished and everyone left to their bunks.

Andy got into the bed when her phone chimed.

From Robert:

"Will you come?"

To Robert:
"You sure? What if we get a call?"

From Robert:
"We will think about that if we have to."

Andy got up, slowly and silently went to his office and locked the door behind her.

He was waiting for her and Andy sneaked in and he covered her with blanket.

- I missed you. He whispered into her hair.

Andy just adjusted her head under his.

- I missed you too.

She lifted her head to kiss him. One kiss led to another more passionate one.

- Andy, Andy someone will hear us. It's so quiet.

- I can be quiet too. And she climbed over him.

Andy started to kiss him passionately and Robert took a chance to take of her shirt and started playing with her nipples. Andy got her hands under his shirt and started tracing over his abs. Robert helped her to take of his shirt.

- See I can be quiet. She whispered on his ear.

- Oh can you now? Robert started rubbing her sensitive spot.

Andy moaned a few times which resulted in Robert putting his other hand on her mouth.

- I don't think so. He whispered to her ear.

- You are playing with fire.

- I know. And he took Andy and placed her on the bed and slid of her shorts and panties.

As he climbed over her Andy slid of his shorts and boxers.

- Do it fast I don't want to be interrupted by a call. She whispered and puts her shirt into her mouth so she can keep quiet.

Robert slowly inserted him into her which resulted in Andy screaming into her shirt.

It didn't took long for them to reached their climaxes.

Robert rolled over and kept looking at her.

- Wow this was fast.

- You asked for it. He chuckled.

- I guess I did, huh. She smiled at him.

Andy spent the night in his bunk. She didn't hear her alarm so she woke up later than she wanted. She could barely left the bed since Robert pulled her so close to him and hugged her from behind. Somehow she managed to escape his embrace and not to wake him.
Luckily no one saw her sneaking back to her bunk. After sleeping in her bunk for another hour she got ready and went to beanery to have some breakfast.

- Morning 19. Sullivan said which made Andy startles a little. The two love birds exchange to look and Robert left after getting some coffee.

- I'm gonna go visit my dad, so text me when you are back home. She said standing on the door.

- Wait! He shouted.

Andy got back and looked around her to make sure no one was there.

- Yes?

- I was thinking to invite Vic and Lucas tonight for some pizza and basketball.

- Basketball, really? She chuckled.

- Like a date night?

- Okay. Why not. But I'm not promising on watching it or Vic for that matter.

- Whatever. He chuckled.
You two can have girls night.

She send him a kiss with her hand and left.

***

Andy stormed into Robert's house slamming the door. Robert was upstairs and immediately came to the stairs to see what's going on.

- You good? What the poor door did to be slamm like that? He tried to make a joke but Andy was so pissed she gave him a death stare.

That was his sign to get down and not to make any jokes.

Andy throw her bag with her stuff on the floor and throw herself on the couch.

- What happened?

- I swear that the older he is the more annoying he becomes. She sat on the couch running her hands trough her hair.
I left my phone on the table and it chimed and he read your text. He was shouting that some Robert sent me a text and after I came he gave me a death stare.
Asking me if I'm crazy and that he can't believe I'm sleeping with my captain. He practically yelled at me. So I just said "I'm not just sleeping with him I'm in love with him." and left.

Robert let out a laugh.

- Is not funny. He practically called me a slut.

- You defended me. Aww. He got up and sat next to her and hugged her.

- It's not funny. And of course I defended you but he will start to be so annoying now. She got frustrated and went to the kitchen.

- Why did you send that text?

- So now it's my fault. You told me to text you.

- I guess I did. Sorry it's not your fault it's mine I left the phone.

- Thank you. He came to her and hugged her.

They exchanged a few kisses which escalated in Robert putting Andy on kitchen counter and begin to took of her shirt but doorbell interrupted them

- Oh shit it's them. Robert said giving Andy her shirt giving her one more kiss and going to open the door.

Andy followed him and took her bag from the door and went upstairs to change.

After a few minutes she was back. Vic and Lucas brought pizza and they were just unpacking the boxes and Robert was giving them beer.

- Hii. Andy greeted them not sure how to approach Lucas outside the work.

- Hey Andy. Vic said and gave her a hug.

Robert and Lucas got their pizza and beer and sat on the couch to watch the game and Andy and Vic decided they will sat in the kitchen and eat not much intrested in the game.

The whole time they watching and laughing their boys getting pissed and frustrated when their team starts to lose.

Observing them they got a few bears. It was so much fun so they lost track how many beers they got. The game was almost over so Andy decided to annoys Robert a little. She got to him and hugged him from behind while he was sitting on the couch. She started to place kisses on his neck.

- Mm trying to distract me?

- Maybe. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him on the lips.

She got in front of him and sat in his lap.

- Andy the game is not over and we have guests.

Vic came and sat next to Lucas on the other couch.

- So what? I need attention. She hugged him.
They don't mind, right? She looked at them.

They chuckled and said no.

Andy kept sitting in Robert's lap like a baby and Robert was holding her.

- You are really something. He kissed her.

- Who would say that I will see this side of Robert. Vic stated.

- What love can do to a man. Lucas answered her and chuckled.

Both Andy and Robert looked at them smiling. Andy cupped his lips with one of her hands playfully.

- The way everyone else thinks that Captain Fire Grinch still yells at me it's so funny.

- Captain what now? Robert's eyes widened.

Everyone started laughing but Robert was little bit offended.

- Don't tell me you are offended now? The name is legit. Andy said while laughing.

- I must say I agree. There wasn't a day you didn't yell at someone. Well at Andy and someone. Lucas said.

- I was a victim. I'm still I victim here. Andy got up laughing.

- Still? Robert chuckled and pulled her back to sit in his lap.

- Now I'm a victim of your love. She hugged him tighter.

- I guess I was a Captain Fire Grinch. He admitted at the end and everyone laughed at his statement.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

1.2K 59 13
What if Andy and Robert decided to start a family, but it was difficult?
975 36 1
This is my FIFTH story in my collection of #SURRERA Stories, I've written a series of Andy Herrera and Robert Sullivan/Station 19 stories. PLEASE NO...
16.7K 271 19
" NO. WE'LL FIX THIS. TOGETHER. "
5.4K 287 30
We're all a little broken, right?