The courtesan (Lesbian story)...

By Rain12bow

It's not easy to be a special courtesan. There's 11 of us in total. Each girl lives in our Community House. E... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7/I.
Chapter 7/II.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Special scene for my special readers
Author's note

Chapter 18

2.5K 115 7
By Rain12bow

I was freezing cold and in an utterly uncomfortable position on the floor. That's all I knew.

A few minutes ago, I got back my hearing, but I still couldn't open my eyes or move. I was locked in my own body.

Why is Beast not up yet? He can always feel when something is not right. He became such a big boy, I was feeling like a proud parent. I should feed him more that's how he became so tall and handsome.

Speaking of food I am hungry. I should start making breakfast, maybe inviting Mia and telling her about last week's incident. Ohh bacon with fresh egg and bread. It's so strange that freshly baked bread has a crunch on the outside! After a few day it's just soft and stale. Yuck. I never liked that.

Maybe I could ask Rosalinda's opinion about thi-

Wait a minute!

Why is Rosalinda so angry with me? I didn't do anything bad at all. Maybe she could taste that I forgot to put raisins in the last cookie I made? But it was only an accident! She shouldn't be angry with me because of that!

I don't like raisins at all, I think they are disgusting. I only bought it for her. She is strange but I like her the way she is.

But I like grapes, so I don't understand myself. I am strange too.

Why is so cold in here? Did I leave the window open? Or did somebody break in? No Beast would bark if someone is in the house. But where is Beast?

I tried to whistle but I couldn't move my lips in the perfect whistling position.

"Damn it." I thought to myself. I worked so hard to know how to whistle, and now all my work is thrown away into the rubbish.

"Stupid lips" I was angry, but I couldn't hold it for too long, I always liked my lips. They were perfectly plump with a rosy shade. I would say they are very much kissable. I giggled to myself. But I couldn't hear my laugh.

"A lady never shows her teeth when she laughs!" Suddenly my mother's voice bummed through my mind her face appearing with a scowl.

She was always a total bitch, I once saw here laughing and it was a like a geese honking while her teeth were almost jumping out.

"Selfish bitch" I muttered. I always knew that she is fucking with the stable boys when papa was not home. How could she not love papa?

                                                                                            ~*~

"Papa where are you going?" I was holding my pink bunny, while my dad was packing his suitcase.

"I need to go on a business trip Lulu. You will be staying here with your mother, okay?" He had a slight accent, which made him more handsome for the ladies in the city.

"I don't want you to go!" I ran up to him and hugged him tightly not wanting to let go.

"I will be home before you know it Lulu and I will buy you a trip gift. How does that sound?" A gift or papa? Hmm I needed to think about it.

"Will you bring me something pink?" I asked him looking up with my big brown eyes, not feeling guilty at all that I choose a present over him.

"Of course, whatever my princess wants!"

                                                                                          ~*~

I regret not choosing him.

I was standing in front of our huge salon window crying my eyes out as papa put his bags onto the carriage with the help of our butler.

"Louisa Alexandra Soames stop it right now" My mother was sitting in the salon drinking tea and reading a boring book with no pictures in it. She wasn't bothered that her husband was leaving. Again. She didn't even look at me.

I wiped my nose facing her with red eyes, still in my nightgown and my hair all over the place.

"Jesus Christ Louisa how do you look like?" Horror washed over her face as she closed her book standing up ringing for a maid.

A big woman entered the salon holding a tray of my favorite biscuits. She was the best.

"Teresa it's your job to make her look presentable. Does she look like a noble to you? Or more likely a kid form the street?" Not even waiting for her to answer she continued.

"I am asking the right person, am I? You were probably begging for money on the street before we took you in and this is the gratitude we get in exchange? Look how my daughter looks like! You had one job!" Yes, this was my mother for you. Always humiliating whoever she can.

"Mistress I apologize for my ignorance, but the little lady wanted to farewell her father and since the lord left so early in the morning, we didn't have time to dress her up properly."

"I don't care! You are fired!" My mother always used her "cold" tone when she was angry.

"No mama please." I stepped in front of the maid not caring about my mother anger.

"And you! Go to your room and change."

"But you can't -"

"Now!" She yelled at me. I was scared and run to my room not even looking back.

                                                                                         ~*~

After one week of Teresa's firing, I was like a mouse trying to get out of my mother's reach. Everything was calm and peaceful.

Until one day I wanted to hide away from everyone with my favorite book and Miss Pinky in my hand (the bunny) and I chose the stables for this special and rare occasion.

I sat down in a hidden corner where a block of hay was placed. I got comfortable not caring if my brand-new dress was getting messy. I was admiring the pictures and reading as much as I could for one hour, when I heard noises coming from the entrance.

Someone was talking so I suspected there are more people getting this way. I decided I would stay hidden and wait for them to leave. But then I heard my mother's voice while they came in.

"She found me." I was panicking. Should I run or stay? I decided that I would stay and try not to expose myself. Snuggling up the wall I silently closed my book and put it down beside my feet.

"What do you mean you can't do it anymore?" asked my mother.

"I am sorry my lady, but I am married, my wife threatened to take away our children if I do it one more time." It was Derick who takes care of the horses.

"Well it didn't matter when we were fucking two days ago." Curiously I straightened my back trying to peak. Mommy was saying a bad world, she must be really angry. If I were this man, I would run.

"Please understand my situation Hilda" The man in the cowboy hat was pleading while kneeling in front of her.

"One last time Derick." She suddenly sat down on a bale and lifted her skirt up.

"Look how wet I got, juts by talking to you." Wet? Did mommy pee herself? I covered my mouth not to laugh out loud. Adults don't pee themselves.

Derick was trying not to look, but every time his gaze came back to my mother's lifted skirt.

"Please Hilda, don't make me do this." He was starting to give up and my mother, feeling her victory opened her legs more and put a hand between them.

But why? I was not understanding the whole situation. Why would he want to look at my mother's princess parts?

"You have one minute, or I will fire you right know and tell everyone that you tried to rape me. You will never find a job again. Your kids will starve, and your lovely wife will leave you and you will die alone."

I never saw a man cry before, they always say that only girls and women cry, but this was the first time I saw a grown man having tears rolling down of his cheeks.

"Really? Crying? "My mother let out a cruel laugh.

Derick started to undo his pants while my mother was watching him like a hawk waiting for the right moment to eat the little rat.

There was a long pinkish snake appearing when he got rid of his jeans. I already heard about this. Girls have flower and boys have snakes. One of my classmates told me this secret. I always thought snakes are cooler and flowers are boring.

But his snake looked disgusting. It was not even a snake! It started to move up though, so maybe it was a real one after all?

He lay on top of mommy who was waiting for him. Is he going to eat her? Should I warn her? No, I didn't love her that much. I decided.

They started to move, like a weird dancing, my mother was moaning but trying to control it by putting her hand on her mouth, while the man was looking in the distance with a sad and disappointed face.

After a few minutes the man finally gave a sign of life by not just moving but gritting his teeth together. Maybe mommy's flower was eating his snake? Do snakes eat flowers? I should ask Marcilla next time I go to school.

They were both panting like they have been running all this time, but I guess dancing is also hard and tiring. Mommy yelled while writhing on the hay, while Derick let out a quiet moan. He then took his snake away from mom and started to dress. Without any words he left my mother on her own.

A few minutes later another man appeared in the doorway like he was already waiting there. He had a brown colored skin, I think my mom said they are from Africa. He was tall and muscular. I remember papa giving him a job one month ago. Sadly, I didn't know his name.

"Finally." My mother said while sitting up. The man only smiled and picked her up only to put her down on all fours facing the wall opposite me.

The man took of all his clothes so I could see his butt. Ew. He slammed into my mother from behind. His snake must have been really painful, because mommy started to scream and yell, almost in an animalistic way.

"Fuck yeah."

"Don't you dare to stop." Said my mother moaning.

"I won't but I planned something different for today."

"What?"

Then with a quick motion he put his snake somewhere else which made my mother bail in pain.

"You fucking idiot! Take it out now!"

"You are enjoying it as much as I am." He let out a deep chuckle while pushing into my mother with a rhythm.

I was ready to help my mom, but then she started to laugh and moan while moving back into the man. They were doing it like our dogs in the garden.

When they were tired enough to stop, I could see the man's snake hanging down and I shuddered in disgust. That's when I decided:

"I will never touch a snake." 

Hi there! Don't forget to vote or comment if you liked it! :) Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 22 10
This story is about Two girls, which is twin sisters. 18 years ago when they born a war broke out on their island, Xylem. So the king and Queen (the...
Morgan By S

Romance

19.2K 1.6K 40
Morgan *completed* A filler between (book 4-5) of the Alberta series. Morgan Keaton...unlucky in love, that is an absolute understatement. I'm curse...
1.5K 79 27
Rating: 16+ Includes: Language Use of substances Partial nudity Partial violence Mention of sensitive information: Eg: [Rape, suicide, etc] ...
21.2K 1.2K 52
(This is part 2 to my story Lynn. You will have to read part 1 to understand part 2. But please enjoy 😊) Being the loyal respectful friend that Lynn...