Suddenly Married [Completed]

By Cupcake123108

One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry stan... More

suddenly married
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 [M]
28
29 (part-1)
29 ( part-2)
30
31
32
33
34
35(part 1)
35 (part-2)
36 [ The End]
hii ❤

7(new capter)

9.5K 582 84
By Cupcake123108

Gulf pov

*Ring*

I can hear my phone ringing somewhere or Is it the alarm? I don't know, I am too sleepy and comfy to care.

Speaking of comfy, my bed feels so warm today and so smooth. I rubbed my hands to feel the warmth of the bed that I am lying on.

*lub dub*

Wait...what...

Then I felt something on my fingertips. Smooth. round.

"Are you done playing with my nipples?"  A deep voice spoke from under me.

My eyes went wide awake and that's when I realized I am lying on top of my so-called husband.

"What the hell!" I shouted on his face making a move to get up but his hand around my waist stopped me from getting up.

"What the heck are you trying to do?" I yelled.

"Protecting you-" he replied.

"Omg! I am gonna beat the shit out of you if you don't release me in a second!" I shouted.

Next second, I fell on the ground with a loud thug.

"AHHHH"  I cried in pain as I leaned on my butt.

"The heck I am trying to do is holding you from falling down the couch. "  He replied looking down at me from the couch.

"Why am I even sleeping with you on the same couch?" I said mostly to myself.

"You mean...sleeping on the top of me"
That asshole said with a smirk as I glared at him.

"Aw...Don't look at me like at. You were having fun touching me just now " he said pointing to his naked chest.

"I am not.." I said looking away trying to stand up but suddenly someone pulled me to the ground making me yelp in surprise.

"What the fuck, Nick?" I kicked nick away who is trying to pull me close to use me as a pillow. I can see that he is in deep sleep grabbing whatever he could reach to use as a pillow.

I looked around trying to remember what happened last night. The floor is covered with food wrappers that we ordered last night. The empty wine bottles and glasses everywhere. Everything is messy. Nick is sleeping on the ground a few steps away from the couch with some blanket covering his body, no pillow. Then I saw laya curled up into the single-seat couch with a blanket over her body.

"What are you looking at? Start cleaning up already, you can't make it to college if you don't start now " I heard mew say from the couch, who now is stretching his body.

I can't help but stare at his muscles moving and his exposed chest...he got some good body.

Then he stood up and walked towards the bedroom without glancing at me.

"Where are you going?" I asked before he could reach the door.

He turned around with a raised eyebrow.

"Shower," he said pointing the thumb towards the door.

"After that..." I asked.

"Office," he said looking at me like I am asking someone a ridiculous question.

"Then who is gonna clean this?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"You " he replied with a shrug.

I laughed.

"You think I'm gonna clean this alone. No fucking way. " I huffed

"Ok Mr.husband, and it seems like you forgot about the rules. You do the daily cleaning and I do the monthly cleaning " he spoke about the rules we set on the first day I came here.

"But- "

"Okay...Good luck with the cleaning," he said and walked into the room shutting the door behind.

"Ahhhhhhh" I shouted and kicked nick's leg who was nearby.

"Ouch~" nick sat up rubbing his leg with a hand and eye with another hand.

"Get up losers....gotta clean up" I shouted throwing the pillow on laya who is still curled up on the couch.

I stood up and stretched my body before starting the cleaning.

After an hour.

After an hour of cleaning and forcing my friends to help. I finally finished cleaning.

"Is it done! Cause I am starving " Nick whined sitting on the kitchen stool resting his head on the marble.

"Then go to your home and eat" I huffed walking to the fridge to drink some water.

"Sooo rudeeee " Nick whined and I rolled my eyes in reply.

"I am hungryyyyy "  nick whined again and the bedroom door opened revealing mew in a suit, ready for office.

"How about I order breakfast for us?" mew asked making us turn towards him.

"Please do....You are my God sent savior....I love youuuuu" nick mumbled wiping his nonexistent tears dramatically.

"Dramatic much" I mumbled walking away from them to take a shower.

When I came back after showering and dressing for my college, Nick and lay an already left...without telling me.

"Stop with that face...They said they need to shower before going to college. So, They left " mew spoke looking at my face.

"Without telling me..." I spoke without changing my expression.

"Yes and no...They told me to tell you," he said.

"I ordered breakfast for you too," he said making me look at him surprised.

"Wow...How sweet of you " I mocked with a smile and he rolled his eyes at me.

"You left your car at college last day." He asked, more like stated.

"Yes. So?"  I asked eating the breakfast.

"I will drop you at college," he said and walked towards the show closet to put on shoes.

I shrugged. Who am I to deny the free drive? Within few minutes we are driving towards my college in a mew with me in the passenger seat.

"Here we are," he said pulling the car in front of my college.

"Mm.." I replied and bent towards the backseat to grab my backpack.

"A thank you would do"  mew suggested but I ignored him and opened the car door.

"No thanks," I muttered walking away.

I heard the car door opening instead of driving away.

"Babe.." My eyes went wide when I heard him call me. I am sure he is smirking.

I slowly turned around and as expected he is smirking while walking towards me.

"What the heck are you trying to do!" I whisper hissed as he stood in front of me.

"Smile babe....People are watching " mew whispered clearly taking the advantage of the situation.

I can't push him away, I can't yell at him. Cause, I don't want to be in the headlines once again. Damm it.

"What do you want " I whisper threatened with a smile, aware of the people looking at us. We are standing in front of the uni gate and students are walking through it.

" I am wondering how you gonna react if I kiss you now" he whispered smirking.

"I will fucking fucking skin you alive "I threatened with a smile. If you are one of those people who are looking at right now, you would think we are exchanging sweet lovely words. 

"Are you sure..people are still watching us?"  he whispered cupping my right cheek with his hand bringing our faces near and he is still fucking smirking. I wanna skin this motherfucker alive.

"I am warning you...I will kill you once we get to your house"  I whispered smiling sweetly.

"Aww, babe. You are so sweet" he said out, I am sure people nearby us heard it.

Then he put his lips on mine. My first thought is to push him away and beat the shit out of him.

Then, I realized how soft his lips are as they moved against mine. I needed to hold myself not to kiss back. That's not my problem this asshole is a good kisser. After fighting myself for not to kiss him back for a second which felt like hours...he finally pulled away with a smirk playing on his.

I prayed that he doesn't know that I needed to hold myself to not kiss him back.

"See you at home... Babe" he winked and was about to walk away but I grabbed his collar and pulled him near. Making his eyes go wide with shock or surprise. Whatever it is...I am sure he did not expect me to do this.

I pulled him so close that my lips are touching his ear then I whispered.

"Fuck you..you are getting killed once we get to your house "  I pulled was slightly and pecked his lips for a quick second before pulling away totally.

"Bye hub...Have a great day"  I said with a victory smile and walked away without waiting to see his expression.

I told myself that I pecked him again because I don't want to let him think that, he got me with whatever act he pulled. But deep down I know...I just wanted to feel that soft lips for a second more.

The whole day went casually and a bit of me planning different ways to kill my so-called husband and make it like an accident. After all that thinking...I decided to add rat poison to his food and let him die making it look like he died due to food poisoning.

Wait....That doesn't sound like it would work. People will get doubt why he was the only one who died of food poisoning when we are living together in the house.

Will rat poison really kill him? Whatever...I need to plan a better way.

Then the bell of my final class ringed. I got up and walked straight out of the uni not waiting for my friends. I took my car to drive to the mew house.

I waited...I waited... waited but he doesn't come back home. I fell asleep.
The next morning, when I woke up and walked into the living room. He is already wearing his shoes and he left before I could start the conversation.

That thing followed for 2 weeks. He coming home after I fell asleep and going out before I woke up. I stopped caring about a week after and followed with my regular life.

2weeks turned into 3 weeks.

I saw him...for the first time after 3 weeks on a morning. This time he is not getting ready for office. He is getting ready for a trip. He had a luggage bag with him.

"Umm..hey"  he spoke as I walked into the living room still in my PJ's

"Hi" I spoke walking into the kitchen, surprisingly he followed.

"I got a new project recently. I large one which makes me millions..." He started.

"So..." I asked facing him leaning my back to the fridge. He is standing a few steps away from me, near the kitchen island.

"That's the reason, I have not been around these last few days. " he said.

"Okay? Why are you telling me this? "
I asked still confused why he is explaining all this to me.

"I have to go to New York for the same project.  Okay? " he asked looking at me.

"Umm...okay, "  I said still confused about the fact that he is trying to tell me his whereabouts. It's not like I care. We are literally living in different worlds staying in a same house.

"For 2 weeks," he said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Umm, what?" I asked.

"I will be gone for 2 weeks," he said.

"Ok..." I nodded but he is still stood there looking at me exceptionally.

"What? If you are waiting for something like 'have a safe trip' or something like that. You can forget about it. Because I am not wishing you that " I huffed as I stopped leaning my back to the fridge and turned around to grab milk from the fridge and cereal from the cupboard to make some cereal for myself.

"You are such a hopeless being " he muttered with a sigh.

"See. If someone bothers you. Like paparazzi or my family, maybe yours too. Give me a call..." He said.

"I can handle-  "

"Gulf" he called sternly.

I stopped speaking. I don't know. He's calling me with my name after not seeing each other for almost a month...its weird. It is making me feel weird. But I can't tell if it's a good or bad kind of weird.

"I really mean it. You give me a call if something bothers you. Whatever it is"  he said looking at me.

"Mmm..." I nodded.

"Gulf " he called again.

"Okay man...okay. I will call you if the paparazzi or your family and maybe family too, bothers me. Okay " I said, annoyed.

"Okay. I am leaving now. " He said and walked to the door picking the luggage back from the couch.

"Hey...I am leaving for a trip does not mean you can break the rules. " then he started telling all those stupid rules.

No touching my video game. No entering my office. No bringing people to his house. No smoking....blah...blah..blah.

"Okay! If you are not leaving the house in a second. I am throwing you out of the house myself! " I warned but he stood still at the door. Kike he is challenging me.

Okay...Challenge accepted.

I walked to the door and opened it pushed him out along with his luggage.

"Heyyy--" he tried to protest but I already closed the door.

A week of freedom. No rules....Nothing. I will do whatever fuck I want with his house.

Hahaha.

**********

Hey guys...I know you have been waiting for it. So...here it is.

Guys I really wanted to update some chapters before leaving. So, I created that so-called account, created the story, profile, and everything. You guys followed me and all. But when it was time to publish. It did not work. It did not let me publish the story. I have tried it after the whole day. The whole day in the sense, every free time I got on that day. But it still did not let me.

So...I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE BUT CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT. WHICH IS THIS.

It took me days to finally get back and write new chapters again.

Sooooo... I will be grateful to you

❤VOTE ❤

❤COMMENT❤

And ❤FOLLOW❤ mY fucking account.

Luv you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 9.1K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
49.3K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
200K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
296K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...