TTBTS- SKZ Han or Felix X Fem...

By niazinnia78

TTBTS= The Truth Behind That Smile [ONGOING] A new girl comes out of nowhere, and she reminds Han of a lot of... More

Announcement
A small unnecessary intro
1: The new girl
2: Hate
3: Unintentional Encounters
5: Assignment
6: Friends.... maybe not
7: Assignment and Submission
8: The Past
9: Letting go
10: Bravery
11: Surprise
12: The Wrong House
13: Musical Talent Show
14: Exams
15: Hospital
Now laugh
16: Cause or cure
17: Apologies or Mistakes
18: Promises and regrets
19: Funeral
20: Second Chance
21: Run
22: Portrait
23: Hurt
24: Shopping
25: Return
26: Distraction
27: Stray Kids
28: Mission
29: Shadows
30: Zee
31: Alliance
32: Plan
33: Docks
34: Trust
35: Encounter

4: Cat Scratches

165 8 30
By niazinnia78

(He can ask me to jump off a cliff with this smile, and i absolutely will)

Felix's POV:

                           Han was sitting infront of me while teacher was teaching. I was getting bored so i decided to tease him. I noticed that Yoona hadn't come yet. I smirked and leaned over.

"Oi Squirrel, your eternal love, the yee to your haw, is late today," I whispered in Han's ears.

"My WHAT?!?!?" He whisper-yelled.

Bingo.

"Your Princess"

"What r u even talking about, u memelix?"

Oh no, u don't-

"Your queen Yoona hasn't arrived yet" 

He turned his head around and glared at me. I smirked in return. Teasing him gives me eternal peace.

Suddenly the class door opened and Yoona came in, breathing hard. Looked like she had to run all the way to school.

"I'm sorry miss. I won't be late ever again," she said while trying to catch her breath. 

"It's alright Yoona since it's your first time. Go and sit. And never be late again"

"Ok, Thankyou mam," she smiled while bowing to teacher.

She looks...tired...

Not because of running, but her eyes.....like she hadn't slept properly for days. Chan told me that she comes early and studies in library. Maybe she over-slept today.

She sat beside Han and gave him a smile. 

"Hi," she said.

Han just gave her a cold shoulder by ignoring her. 

She looked a bit disappointed but diverted her concentration to lecture quickly.

Han shouldn't have ignored her like that. Its rude. I understand it's because of his past but he needs to move on from it. 

Dwelling over past isn't going to get him revenge.

The lecture was very boring. I couldn't concentrate properly. My eyes kept on straying from the board.

During lecture, i noticed something. Yoona was wearing a black arm sweatband. It wasn't something unusual, but the way she kept checking if it slipped or not, was very queer. I tried to ignore it but my naturally curious self couldn't help keeping an eye on it.

While she was taking notes, her left arm got rubbed on table and the sweatband slipped a bit. And that's when i saw something that made my head spin.

Cuts.......

She never struck to me as that sort of person, but as they say "Appearances are often deceiving".

I decided to not assume anything and instead, try to ask her indirectly without making her feel uncomfortable. I thought of a plan and waited.

*After Class, break time*

I hurried after her and caught up to her as she was exiting the class.

"Um.... Excuse me, Yoona,"

"Huh?" She said.

"I'm Felix. Han's friend. My seat is behind u guys."

"Oh yeah, i know," she gave a small smile.

"If u don't mind, can we be friends?"

She looked surprised. It's not like i asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend or something.

"Me?? U want to be friends with.... me?"

Why was she so surprised? I mean, I know i'm handsome but still.

"Yeah. If u don't mind." It was getting kinda awkward.

"Yeah sure. I don't mind." She said with a smile.

GREAT! First step- accomplished.

"Do u want to eat lunch with me and my friends?" I asked.

"Your friends? I don't even know them," she said, her hand rubbing the back of her neck.

"Its ok. I'll introduce u to them. They won't mind" I smiled at her.

"Ok. But i need to do something first. I'll meet u at the cafeteria in a while"

"Ok" I said and went to our table.

"Yo guys! I invited someone over here. If u mind, leave"

Then i looked directly towards Han and said:

"DON'T make her feel uncomfortable."

Suddenly Hyunjin jumped.

"Felix has a girlfriend?!?!?!?!?" He shrieked.

I wanted to yeet him.

"NO!!! She's just a friend. Besides, she's somebody else's girl. At-least she's going to be," I said and smirked while looking in Han's direction. He seemed confused.

It's gonna be fun...*smirks*

We were all creating a racket when she entered the cafeteria. I waved at her and went towards her.

"Sorry for being late," she said.

"Its alright. Now come on. Let's get u lunch."

"Oh, its ok. I'm not hungry," she said while smiling, as if easing the atmosphere.

"Huh?"

I mean who isn't hungry at this time? And who can say no to FOOD?

The audacity!

"Its just, I had a huge breakfast," she replied.

"Okay...Now lets go."

I dragged her to our table and introduced her to everyone.

"HEY GUYS!! Meet my new friend! Guys, Kim Yoona. Yoona, guys."

"Um... Hi" she smiled sheepishly.

"Hi" they all chorused except Han, who was busy glaring at me.

I decided to introduce everyone. 

"So Yoona, this is Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jeongin and u already know Han. Welcome to our group!"

Yes. I added her to our group. 

She thanked us and sat between me and Chan. We had an exiting conversation with her, except Han who seemed pissed by her mere presence. I also saw Chan stealing glances at her.

Sus.

She was a really fun and soft person. Her likes were similar to a little baby's: soft stuff, pink stuff and plushies. We also got to know another thing- more like a discovered.

She was innocent.

In my entire life, i never would've thought innocent people exist. Especially in high school.

During our conversation, Minho made a sexual joke and we shut him up and laughed....but she didn't. She gave an awkward 'I-dunno-what's-happening-but-lets-laugh' laugh. I asked her if she got the joke but she said no. We all looked at each other wondering if she really was innocent or not.  It seemed like Hyunjin and Minho doubted her innocence cuz sexual jokes continued but she didn't get any of them. I noticed her feeling kinda left-out, so i gave those 2 a glare and we continued our 'oh-so-innocent' chat.

After bell rang, we all went back to our classes. This break was..... interesting.

(A/N: This part is based on me cuz i used to be this innocent until 2 weeks ago, when my 'friends' had had enough of my innocence. They said that i was too innocent for someone who's gonna graduate. Even 11 year olds now know everything. I left those toxic people But I want my innocence back 😭)

*After last bell* 

I was going out of the school when i saw her leaving the school. I thought that this was the best chance to ask her about the cuts. So i approached her.

"Hey Yoona,"

"Oh hi," 

"Do u mind if i ask something personal?"

"N-No. I don't mind." She looked nervous.

"Umm, i don't know how to ask but today during class, your armband slipped a bit and i accidently saw something"

She froze for a second but then laughed a bit.

I'm confused....

"Those are just scratch marks. Yesterday, i went to a cat cafè and a cat scratched me. That's all,"

"Oh,"

I feel embarrased....

I could feel my face heating up with embarrassment.

Way to go, stoopid.

"If there isn't anything else, I need to leave. Bye," she said.

"Bye!"

and I left. 

I feel stupid.

A/N: Hi guys! I hope u guys like this chapter. I wrote some drama for the next chapter so wait for it :)

Also,

I LOVE U GUYS MORE THAN I LOVE MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE!

SMALL REMINDER: 

                                       A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms🌺✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...
156K 5.5K 62
[ COMPLETED ] Group: Stray Kids Song Minju and her clan of eight best friends get sent to help out a staff-lacking hotel business during their break...
7.2K 341 18
"But... why?" Your voice cracks when you ask, with tears in your eyes and a big lump in your throat. "Because I cant, Y/N. I dont want to get..." Jis...
7.5K 241 19
✔ This is a continuation of my story on my old account : Animezz4Ever121 that was discontinued due to the account being faulty, so I decided to conti...