attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

two

26.1K 1.1K 8.5K
By LOAF4U

𖤐

ARMIN ARLERT MIKASA ACKERMAN
AGE : 19 AGE : 19
RANDOM FACT : EREN YEAGER'S
BEST FRIENDS

────────────────────

"EREN!"

you both turned around to see a women dressed in a black suit, she had short black hair and had quite a nice build herself. her dark gray eyes were looking right at eren, and then suddenly another male with blonde hair approached beside of her, panting heavily.

"ah.. mikasa, armin," eren spoke, fully turning his body to them. "i apologize for leaving you guys without saying anything."

"don't ever do that ever again," mikasa said, walking over to eren and pulling his ear, earning a little whine from eren. then she looked towards you, but she didn't say anything.

"ah.. so you left to talk to her!" armin uttered, referring her to you as he was walking over and eren shot him a look, indicating him not to speak further.

"isn't she the girl that eren was—" mikasa began but eren interrupted her by pressing his hand over her mouth. he turned to you with an awkward chuckle in which just left you in confusion.

"i'm sorry about my friends," eren said, clearing his throat before removing his hand away from mikasa's mouth. "this is mikasa and armin, and guys.. this is (y/n).. as you already know."

"ah.. it's nice to meet you two," you said to the two, you examined mikasa for a second, and assumed that she must've been the one eren grew up with as a child.

"it's nice to meet you too!" armin beamed, a warm smile forming on his lips which made you blush. armin was adorable, and despite having a boyish face, he also somewhat had a defined build.

the next thirty minutes, you four just chilled on the balcony chatting with one another. well, it was more of armin talking to you about his great studies of the ocean, as he had been working into becoming a marine biologist.

eren listened and watched you both closely, and mikasa stood guard beside of eren, making sure he wouldn't leave her sight like last time.

"during the weekend, my father and i will be leaving on a boat and travel to the bermuda triangle," armin told you, which left you in quite shock. "b—but don't worry, some professional drivers and marine biologist will be with us," he added on with a stammer.

armin continued to tell you stories about the time he went out to the ocean, diving into the water and swimming with dolphins. he even mentioned watching a mother whale try to save it's baby, but it had already been too late.

next, armin showed you a beautiful seashell that he had found when he was swimming around the coral reef. it was quite large, the weight of seashell impacted against the palm of your hands and you began to examine the shell.

"it's the largest conch shell i have found throughout my travels," armin began, stepping closer to you to explain about the seashell. eren suddenly became irritated, though he didn't show it, he just continued to watch you both. "my father has two others back at his lab! i believe he has them in the color of blue."

"wow, it's magnificent," you acknowledged the shell with a wide grin on your lips. you began run your fingers along on the shell, feeling the exquisite details.

eren cleared his throat, catching the attention of both you and armin.

"anyways! should we head back inside now? it's getting quite chilly out here and i don't want to stand here listening to you two just talk," eren admitted, trying to not sound as awkward but you both agreed and all began to walk inside of the building.

just then, you spotted jean, connie and sasha. they were standing in the corner of the whole entire room, probably searching for you and you realized that jean had messaged and called you a few times but you never answered.

"i'll catch up with you guys in a bit," you said, turning to the three as you reached down the final steps of the stairs and then strolled towards jean and the other two.

eren, mikasa and armin watched you leave before making their way into another area.

eren sighed, his eyes still glued onto you as you had begun talking to jean. he was nicely scolding you for disappearing for a while and making him feel fretful when you didn't answer his messages or calls.

armin and mikasa seemed to notice eren's actions, glancing at one another, they both smirked.

"you should go and get her number," armin spoke, gently nudging eren with his elbow and eren slightly jumped, looking towards armin with a timorous expression.

"what— no," eren muttered, his cheeks quickly turning pink. "i— can never do that!"

"come on eren, you're not going to miss this huge chance, are you?" mikasa questioned, placing a hand on eren's shoulder. "she may be engaged, but that shouldn't stop you from getting her number and continue to talk with her."

"yeah, i'm sure reiner wouldn't care anyway," armin added in, his eyes wandering around the room and spotted reiner still chatting with historia. armin sent reiner a fierce glare, even though he wasn't going to see it. "he's way too busy with that chick he's talking to over there."

"go on," mikasa softly pushed eren's shoulder and making him stumble forward. eren gave them both a look, and mikasa gestured him to go over and talk to you, but he didn't move.

mikasa rolled her eyes, she grabbed eren's collar and dragged him over to where you currently were, and armin quickly followed, not wanting to be left alone.

"oi! mikasa what do you think you're doing right now?!" eren questioned, trying to push mikasa away but it was no use, she was actually quite stronger than him.

"helping you get that number you were too chicken to ask for two weeks ago," mikasa answered with her monotone voice, and before he could say anything else, they had already reached you and jean.

you had finished getting a nice scolding from jean, and noticed that the three you had just met earlier were walking towards you. you turned to face them, and so did jean, with confusion on his face and wondered why three random guests were suddenly approaching.

"oh! mikasa!" you said, noticing that mikasa's hand were gripped around eren's collar and she soon let go of it once they stood ahead of you with armin behind. "well, since you're here.. i want to introduce you three to my friends! jean—"

you began, turning to sasha and connie who were sitting on the ground, eating desserts and now watching something on connie's phone. they were too occupied with whatever was on the screen to realize the current situation.

"—sasha and connie," you finished, turning back to mikasa and the two other males who were also glancing down at them.

you lifted your eyes up at jean, and noticed that his eyes were directly onto mikasa. his face was full of, admiration. it was like he had just fallen in love with the woman he was meant to be with. mikasa seemed to have noticed jean's staring, and shot him a look, making jean panic and turn away.

"it's uh, nice to meet you jean. my name is eren," eren said quite nervously, and jean just nodded as he avoided to look at mikasa. "and this is mikasa and armin," eren finished off introducing his two friends.

"(y/n), eren wants your number," mikasa flat out confirmed, crossing her arms.

"wh— hey! mikasa!" eren faltered quietly to her, glancing at you and then back at mikasa a few times while gently tugging the sleeve of her suit.

"my number?" you raised an eyebrow, turning your attention slowly to eren who was now fiddling with his fingers. you gave him a smile and short nod, "yeah sure, of course i can give him my number."

"see? that wasn't so hard to do yourself, was it?" mikasa turned to whisper into eren's ear, then she once again gently pushed him towards you and earned a relentless glare from eren.

his expression quickly changed once he had faced you, eren was now standing in front of you looking awkward with light red cheeks. you pulled out your phone from your purse, handing it to him so that he could type in his number.

eren reached and took the phone, quickly typing down his number and handing it back to you within nearly ten seconds. "i hope we can become great friends," eren spoke through his nervousness, and you nodded in agreement as a smile appeared on your lips.

"so.. can i have your number?" jean plucked up the courage to ask mikasa for her number.

"no," mikasa instantly rejected, not once looking at jean and turned to walk away.

jean was left shocked, and obviously rejected. his eyes darkened and his heart had shattered from the rejection he received from mikasa and watched her walk away.

armin quickly apologized to jean and followed after mikasa, leaving eren there with you. and you both were quite surprised about what just happened, and you rested your hand on jean's shoulder.

"it's okay!" jean beamed with a forceful smile, making you flinch and pull your hand away. "it's okay, i'm okay," he said, before walking towards another direction, probably to begin sulking.

"i'm sorry," eren turned to you, and you looked back him quite uncertain on why he apologized for something he didn't even do. "mikasa doesn't actually have a cell phone.. that's why she said no when he asked for her number."

"oh.. that's really odd, why doesn't she have a phone?" you questioned, it was weird to know that someone your age didn't have a cell phone as it had been one of the most valuable possessions around the world.

"i don't know myself.. she just said to my parents that she didn't want a phone," eren explained, a soft sigh escaping his lips. "but she does have an ipad at home, but she uses that to play those app store games."

with that, you let out a soft giggle. a hand over your mouth while your eyes were shut, eren's lips parted as he looked down at you and it quickly turned into a smile when he continued to watch you giggle.

sooner or later, eren felt his phone buzz from his back pocket. he took the phone out, wondering who he had gotten a message from and scanned his eyes over the message that had popped up on his screen.

you noticed his bubbly smile quickly fade while reading the text, but it returned once he looked away from his phone and back down at you.

"i actually must take my leave now," eren announced with a frown, "i want to admit, i don't want to leave just yet.. but i have important business matters to attend with my older brother, mikasa and armin are already waiting outside for me."

"ah alright, don't worry i understand," you said, keeping your smile on your face. to be honest, you were upset yourself, knowing that eren had to leave so soon. "i'll message you when i arrive home later tonight."

that seemed to make eren cheer up, his face lightened and his eyes began to sparkle. eren was absolutely adorable, it made your heart skip a few beats.

"i hope to see your message tonight, miss (y/n)," eren said, reaching out for your hand and gently pressed his soft lips against your knuckles, kissing it and making your entire face turn bright red.

eren pulled away seconds later, a composing smile on his lips as his eyes were staring right into yours. he seemed quite confident in himself, now that he had officially gotten your number and was able to continue talking to you.

he gave you wink before turning around and making his way through the large crowd and out of the banquet hall.

𖤐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...
29.7K 1.3K 22
The distance has been too great and too long. Now older and wiser and mature, they meet. The question being, can they make it work for a second time...
178K 7.6K 41
art credit: @/svcllr on twt An unappreciated new time artist as yourself finally gets one of your pieces in a museum. Your first night at the exhibit...
546K 22.2K 50
★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER in which your professor assigns a quiet and aloof boy to be your tutor. only for him to discover many different f...