Dream? Who's Dream? (Dream X...

By AngelicaMcCloud6

~~~ Once I forgot. It's already forgotten. O... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - {Bedwars game}
Chapter 2 - {Secret?}
Chapter 3 - {A Text}
Chapter 4 - {Playing with Dream?}
Chapter 5 - {First week? First Steal}
Chapter 6 - {Punishment?}
Chapter 7 - {Old faces, First Death}
Chapter 8 - {Among Us}
Chapter 9 - {A ride to the valley}
Chapter 10 - {Old Friends, Back Together}
Chapter 11 - {Face, the election}
Chapter 12 - {Why do I feel for her?}
Chapter 13 - {Face Reveal}
A/N
Chapter 14 - {The duel}
Chapter 15 - {Power?}
Chapter 16 - {Waking up}
Chapter 17 - {Ship?, Dream}
Chapter 18 - {Surprise, Sleep with you}
Chapter 19 - {Lose}
Chapter 20 - {A welcomed friend}
Chapter 21 - {New name}
Chapter 22 - {Manberg}
Chapter 23 - {You?!}
Chapter 24 - {Meeting the family (1/2)}
A/N
Chapter 25 - {Meeting the family (2/2)}
Chapter 26 - {Don't leave please}
Chapter 27 - {I like him}
Chapter 28 - {I got her}
Chapter 29 - {Nether Run}
Chapter 30 - {The festival}
Chapter 31 - {Voices}
Chapter 32 - {Reunion of the lost one}
Chpater 33 - {Compass}
Chapter 34 - {OverWorld 1/2}
Chapter 35 - {OverWorld 2/2}
Chapter 36 - {New home}
Chapter 37 - {Memories}
Chapter 38 - {Metting someone new}
Chapter 39 - {Exile}
Chapter 40 - {Attack}
Chpter 41 - {A Black Mark}
Chapter 42 - {Memory Core}
Chapter 43 - {Clay}
Chapter 44 - {The Past}
Chapter 45 - {End (1/2)}
Chapter 46 - {Don't jump in}
Chapter 48 - {Forgotten Once Again}
A/N
A/N

Chpater 47 - {End (2/2)}

240 11 3
By AngelicaMcCloud6

"How did you guys found me?" I spoke  looking at each one of them.

"I manage to put a compass in one of your pockets when we met." Clay said before walking a bit closer to me.

"Stop!" I yelled. Clay stop walking looking up at me.

I scan through my pockets to feel a flat circle. I took it out and it was the compass, he gave to me months ago.

I threw it away. "No."

They look at me a bit confuse.

"You're not gonna stop me!" I yelled before jumping to the dark endless portal.

"NO!" They all said.

•••••~•••••

I landed on the obsidian platform and started bridging to the flying island. I manage to get there in time when I saw the 4 of them landed on the obsidian.

I run to the middle where I see the sleeping dragon but before I get there a guy teleported in front of me. Philza.

"(Y/N)! Stop! You don't need to do this!" He said.

"No Dad. I need to do this!" I spoke before pushing him away.

I almost got the dragon.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard a shout. I look behind me to see Ranboo.

"I-I remember now. (Y/N) please! Don't do this!"

"Oh. So you remember that I'm your sister. So you remember that time when you stabbed me. When you left me behind few years ago ALONE WITH AN ABUSIVE FATHER!" I yelled very loud.

I saw everyone's face in shock. Until I heard the dragon's roar.

It's awake.

I look behind to the dragon.

"WELCOME HOME! (Y/N) (L/N)!" I said to myself before going straight to the dragon.

I started laughing maniacally before feeling something growing on my back. My wings are back.

I look at them before smirking. I flew up in the sky as the dragon turned into purple smoke.

"NO! DON'T! (Y/N)!"

As the smoke came to me. I feel myself separating. And that's what happened.

My real body and my old body got separated.

I started falling on the ground but I didn't hit the ground. I look at who caught me. Clay.

He just smiled before running to the others still carrying me.

"Hahaha!! (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N). You're so stupid. You know that right?." My old body spoke.

I manage to get off clay's arms and stand up looking at her.

She's the girl on my dreams. "Ranboo." I spoke before looking at the tall white and black man beside me.

"No! I'm not gonna do that!" He said.

"Enough chit-chat. Let's have some fun!" My old body spoke again before hitting us with a ender charge.

All of us move out the way. We started running to different pillars. Clay was with me. I felt something on my back.  I looked behind me. I still have my wings!

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" She yelled before hitting one pillar with her ender charge.

"Dre-Clay! Do you have any sword?" I spoke looking at clay.

He handed me a netherite sword.

"(Y/N)! If you kill her, you'll kill yourself too!" I heard ranboo.

I bite my lips, looking up at Clay before kissing him. He kissed back. The world turned into slow motion. My old body's ender charges were the only thing I could hear.

"I'll miss you." I said before seeing his eyes filled with tears.

"No. Don't say that. We still have a family to take care of, right?"

The sadness in his voice got me. "Clay it's either we all die or we all live. So please let me have this." I said before wiping his tears.

He kissed me one more time before letting go. 

"I love you, (Y/N)"

"I love you too, Clay."

I walked out of the pillar. And started walking towards her.

"WHAT? GIVING UP ALREADY?"

"No I wouldn't give up." I said before spreading my wings wide, flying to her height.

"You do know if I hurt you, I'll hurt myself to."

"That's the fun part."

She smirked before summoning a sword in her hands. "Let the fight begin."

•••••~•••••

We flew towards each other. Clashing our swords together. Every hit she did, I block it and every hit I did, she block it.

My eyes widen as I manage to slice one of her wings.

The familiar pain went through my body as we both fall down to the ground. Hitting the end floor making a small crack through it.

I stood up first as she started standing up. The pain was still in our body.

It's the perfect time to do this.

I run towards her, slicing some deep wounds on her body. As I feel myself getting tired from the large amount of pain I could feel. My eyes started to fall.

"I'm sorry myself." I mumbled.

Before stabbing her straight in the heart.

I fall down to the ground. As I saw a part on my chest very bloody.

I killed her.

I killed myself.

I smile before closing my eyes.

"(Y/N)!!" Was the last thing I heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 460 19
You didn't know how you got where you were now. One minute you were in your apartment, and the next you were laying, chained to a concrete wall with...
171K 5.9K 42
The Ghost Face is back, and you're the cost of it. When your coworker is killed in cold blood, journalist Danny Johnson is hot on the scene. He immed...
372K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
1.8K 51 15
You're a sergeant working in the TF141 since a few years. A new colonel from abroad just joined your ranks. Between duality, treason, who will win? (...