Fairy Tail ((Various x Reader...

By minicchichin

Just a bunch of stories between many of the bishies of Fairy Tail with the lovely reader :) Could either be c... More

List of Characters/Requests {Requests:CLOSED}
Remember Me (Natsu Dragneel)
Bravery (Gray Fullbuster)
First Date (Gajeel Redfox)
Gone (Laxus Dreyar)
Judging A Book By Its Cover (Freed Justine)
What's Your Reason? (Bickslow)
Once A Flirt, Always A Flirt (Loke/Leo)
Answer (Mystogan)
Family (Lyon Vastia)
Don't Leave Me Like This (Hibiki Lates)
The Steel Ninja (Sting Eucliffe)
Fro Thinks So Too! (Rogue Cheney)
Small Things (Jellal Fernandes)
Special Conversations (Midnight)
Your Real Name (Cobra)
Lost Before It Began (Zancrow)
Clarity (Jackal)
Taking A Small Detour (Sho)
Alone (Zeref)
Because You Deserve It (Natsu Dragion)
Christmas Wish (Gray Surge)
Your Not-So Secret Santa (Hughes)
First Christmas (Dobengal)
Snowed In (Hibiki Lates {Part 2})
Merry Christmas (Rogue Cheney)
Taking a week off
I'll Never Let You Go (Cobra {Part 2})
Umbrella (Laxus Dreyar)
Unrequited Love (Sting Eucliffe)
Good Morning! (Laxus Dreyar)
Let's Go Home (Sting Eucliffe)
Holding A Conversation (Rufus Lore)
(OuO)
Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 1 Reader Special]
Pancakes (Jackal Part 2)
Update 2.0
Update 3.0
Precious To Me (Zeref)
You're Fine (Rufus Lore)
Q&A + 100 follower 40 Q's
Goodbye (Lyon x Reader x Gray)
Voice in the Dark (Gray x Depressed!Reader)
Shooby Doo Bop (idol!Gajeel Redfox x idol!Reader)
Unbound (Rogue Cheney)
Uno (Natsu Dragneel)
Achieve True Happiness (Hibiki Lates)
Update Time
Memories (Sting Eucliffe)
Responsibility (Natsu Dragneel)
Made of Love (Rogue Cheney)
Home For Christmas (Laxus x male!Reader)
Update from the author 2.0
Determination (Sting x Reader x Rogue)
THANK YOU

Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 2 Reader Special]

7.3K 201 60
By minicchichin

"Really, (First Name). I don't know how you handle all of it. Hell, I can barely find a decent guy while you're trying to decide which of the two you really want."

Cana was drunk, but you knew she meant well.

During your journey, you did find Sting and spent time with him to catch up, but something happened you weren't expecting.

You fell in love with him, more than the love you originally had for him.

Sting made sure you were taken care of and did kind things for you. Lector, his closest friend, often poked fun at the two of you. It reminded you of what Happy used to do, but it made you smile none the less.

For a few years, you decided to head back home, much to Sting's disappointment.

As a promise, Sting told you that he would surprise you with something the next time you two met.

When you got home, Fairy Tail was in trouble and you did as much as you could to repay the debt they were in.

One day, things got out of hand, but familiar faces that you hadn't seen in seven years appeared, saving you all. A celebration was given and you were in such an emotional wreck when you welcomed Natsu back.

Everything was falling back into place.

Well, until Fairy Tail entered the Grand Magic Games and it put you in a difficult position you never imagined you would be in.

While walking around at night, you ran into Sting. Both of you seemed rather nervous.

Not wasting time, Sting got serious and confessed his feelings for you. It definitely took you by surprise, that's for sure, but what happened next put you into shock.

Natsu, who was in the shadows, rushed out and confessed to you as well.

Now, you were walking with Cana trying to figure out what to do. You told the boys you needed time before giving them an answer.

You were stuck at a cross road between two guys who were so similar. Why couldn't they both just be one guy?!

"(First Name)...think about this. If you choose blondie, you'll have to visit him at his guild where as Natsu will always be there for you. I'm not too fond of you dating that fire breathing idiot, but I think it'll be easier on you."

"Easier? When I met both of them, the situation wasn't easy. With Sting, I was living in the forest. Then with Natsu, he was seven years older than me!

"Please don't tell me you're worried about age! You're pretty much our age now, idiot."

"No...I..Cana, I love them both. I don't think I could actually choose between them."

"Or you suggesting they share you? Ha. That's going to go well."

You sighed and folded your arms over your chest.

Was it really that bad? Did you really have to choose between two guys who had the same personality?

The only difference they had was their physical appearance.

There was no way you were going to choose based on looks!

It became silent as you reached the hotel.

"Cana, I think I'm going to go tell them now. I need to settle this right."

She raised a brow and patted your shoulder.

"Good luck with that!"

You sighed and headed to the plaza, a place you promised to meet them both at night once you were ready.

~~~

Neither had arrived yet, making you nervous.

You still hadn't come with an answer and it bothered you that you didn't!

What if neither would be happy with your answer? Or your not answer in this case?

So many questions came to mind and now you were having second thoughts about coming here.

"Out of all the years we've known each other, I wouldn't take you for the worried type."

Sting's voice broke your thoughts and you saw his kind smile.

"Oh hush. I'm in a difficult position here."

He chuckled lightly and sat next to you. That chuckle drove you insane.

"If it helps, I'm okay if we still remain friends. Natsu is a great guy."

"Sting..."

Natsu arrived soon enough looking nervous. He sure wore his heart on his sleeve today.

"Guess we're all here, huh?"

You nodded and thought about it over.

You've known Sting longer, but Natsu was more...convenient?

But those factors didn't matter. Nothing was going to change your heart.

"You two really deserve better than a girl like me who can't even make up her own mind."

"(First Name), what are you saying?"

Your hands were shaking. This was going to be risky, but you can't decide. That was your decision.

"Did we do something wrong?!"

Natsu and Sting were in panic seeing you in such a state.

"I just want to be selfish. Helping others is what I always do, but just this once I want to be selfish. It might be asking for too much though."

You looked up at both of them a small smile and tears.

"Will you two allow me to be selfish and not choose between you two?"

Natsu ruffled your hair, giving you a gentle smile.

Sting held your hand tightly.

These were the two you never wanted to pick between. The way you felt between them both was equal.

"You can be selfish with us, (First Name). Sorry for putting you in this situation. We should of thought about how you would feel."

"I'm happy that you both like me, but choosing between the two people I love is hard. I love you both so much that I can't choose between either of you. I...Is it wrong if I want both of you?"

The silence scared you, but the embrace from both of them soothed you.

"If it's what Yu want, then we're okay with that."

Tears fell.

You never felt so happy before.

What came next were the opinions of everyone as they would view your new relationship between the two Dragon Slayers. Although, that wouldn't bother you because your love for them will never change for as long as time moves on.

It was an everlasting love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: :D holy cheese whiz, I did it! I wasn't sure how I wanted it to all go, but I feel content with this. Kind of swamped with the essay that was shot my way, but I'm managing things out with updating this, my Persona 3 What Ifs, and my Magi/Fairy Tail OC story. After the incident last week, I'm a little disoriented, so forgive me if I do something wrong or if I didn't please you. Doing my best to get back on my game. Plus, I ran out of food, so I'm running on a growling stomach until next week. Could eat my mom's food, but eating salad and nuts as a new diet isn't something I can just go into right away. I do eat healthy guys, but that's only when I go out to eat with my mom. Plus, I'm a super lazy person XD

Up next is Jackal! Going to be a tough one again, so pardon if it ends up late. Love you all and thank you for the support.

I am still accepting questions for the Q&A on part 50, so send in the questions :D would be appreciated if the questions go on (OuO) so I can see all of them. XD man, I love that face despite how creepy it is.

CONTACT ME

Instagram: www.instagram.com/minicchichin

Twitter: www.twitter.com/user/mini_unnie

Ask: www.ask.fm/minicchichin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.4K 22
The title explains everything. I do not own any of the characters except for (Y/n). Do not post my work on here, or any other platform without my exp...
20.5K 127 46
Just some one shots bout our fave characters from fairy tail. If you wish for a fairy tail one shot please request on my anime one shots book
378K 8K 76
Young female reader joins Fairy Tail after losing her home and family. In search of a new start, she finds Fairy Tail. There will be some lemon. I do...
587K 13.9K 49
A safe place to be yourself and fall in love with your favorite characters!!! I will not judge, you will not judge, they will not judge!!! It's a...