𝙉𝙀𝙊𝙉 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎 ! (𝙈𝙞...

By AERONION

-𝙖 𝙛𝙖ð™Ģ𝙛𝙞𝙘 ð™Ī𝙛 ð™Ē𝙞ð™Ū𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙞ð™Ģ𝙚ð™Ģ 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧. -𝙞ð™Ģ 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 ð™Ē𝙞ð™Ū𝙖 𝙙𝙞ð™Ļ𝙘ð™Īð™Ŧ𝙚𝙧ð™Ļ ð™Ģïŋ―... More

➊𝘞𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎
➊𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘞 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
➊𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀.
➊1. 𝙏𝙀𝘞 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀.
➊2. 𝘞 ð˜―ð™ð˜žð™‰ð˜ŋ 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙎𝙏𝘞𝙍𝙏
➊3. 𝙎
➊4. 𝙍𝘞ð˜ū𝙀 𝘞𝙂𝘞𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏 𝙎𝙃𝘞ð˜ŋ𝙊𝙒
➊5. 𝙀𝙒, 𝙎ð˜ū𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇.
➊6. 𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙃 𝘞𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙄ð˜ū𝘞 𝙂𝘞𝙉𝙂 !
➊7. ð˜ŋ𝙀𝙎𝙋𝘞𝙄𝙍 & 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙔.
➊8. ð˜―ð™ð™ð™” 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎
➊9. 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 ð˜ŋð˜žð™„ð™…ð™Šð™ð˜―ð™
➊10. 𝙎𝙏𝘞𝙍𝙂𝘞𝙕𝙄𝙉𝙂
➊12. ...𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔
➊13. 𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙐𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎
➊14. 𝘞𝙉𝙏𝘞𝙂𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙎𝙈
➊15. 𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝘞𝙇 𝙈𝙐ð˜ū𝙃 !
➊16. 𝙃𝘞𝙃𝘞... 𝙅𝙆
➊17. 𝙈𝙄𝙎ð˜ū𝙊𝙉ð˜ū𝙀𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
➊18. 𝙎𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙉ð˜ū𝙀
➊19. ...𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙔
➊20. 𝙎𝙃𝘞𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝘞𝙍𝙏
➊21. 𝙂𝘞𝙈𝙀
➊22. 𝙐𝙉ð˜ū𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍
➊23. 𝙍𝙀ð˜ŋ ð˜ū𝘞𝙋 𝙈𝘞𝙉
➊24. 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙂𝘞𝙍ð˜ŋ𝙀𝙉
➊25. ð˜ŋ𝙄𝙎ð˜ū𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀ð˜ū𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
➊26. 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙂𝙀ð˜ŋ !
➊27. ð˜žð˜―ð™ð˜žð˜ū𝘞ð˜ŋð˜žð˜―ð™ð˜ž
➊28. 𝙍𝙀𝙉ð˜ŋ𝙀𝙕-𝙑𝙊𝙐𝙎
➊29. ð˜ū𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙀
➊30. ð˜ū𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙉ð˜ū𝙀𝙎
➊31. 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝘞𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀.
➊32. 𝙁𝙐𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘞𝙇
➊33. 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙀
➊33.5. 𝙎𝙆𝘞𝙏𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀
➊ 𝙐𝙋ð˜ŋ𝘞𝙏𝙀 + 𝙀𝙉ð˜ŋ𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
➊ 𝙐𝙋ð˜ŋ𝘞𝙏𝙀 2.0

➊11. 𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 ð˜ŋ𝙍𝙀𝘞𝙈𝙎 ♡ïļŽ

10.4K 442 2.6K
By AERONION

——— When the most unlikely pair were walking in school hand in hand, there were bound to be people gossiping about them.

It was all they could talk about, how the Japanese national skater was holding hands with an American transfer student.

"What's so special about her that allowed her to get so close to Chinen?"

"I wanted to be his friend for so long, and he ignored me. Now he's holding hands with the transfer student?!"

"I've liked him for a while, and now this is what happens?"

To say that Miya Chinen was quite popular among the girls was a factual statement. What made him so appealing that made him such a great contender?

Perhaps his adorable cat-like features?

His mysterious, somewhat mature personality?

Or maybe his amazing skating abilities that got him to be known as a prodigy of Okinawa?

Or maybe that he was such an unattainable person that they liked to watch him from afar?

The correct answer was perhaps the latter, a mix of all things above. Girls at his school would gush about how cool and collected he seemed.

So when a transfer student who went to their school for only a month, they wanted to know what type of sorcery she's got that had Miya Chinen wrapped around her finger. Because for the past years of junior high, they had all attempted to befriend him.

It was unsuccessful, he just pushed them all away.

What kind of psychological manipulation have you committed on Miya Chinen, transfer student?

"I bet she did some shady shit to be able to talk to Chinen like that."

"Maybe that transfer student, L/n, is a gold digger."

"I despise her. She thinks she's so much better than us because she's dating a national skater."

"She's probably just seeking for attention."

"What a total bitch."

And while y/n was always too distracted with her conversations with Miya, he had heard all the rumours that the girls were whispering about. He couldn't stand the things they were saying about her.

And he wasn't even dating her. Not yet anyways...

The pair was walking in the hallway, about to leave school. When they passed by a group of girls in their same year, they started whispering, and glared at Y/n.

"Did you really think I wouldn't know what you're talking about?" Y/n stopped in her tracks, giving the group of girls a fake smile. She looked them up and down, her aura grew intimidating.

They stood there in silence. They had no idea how to react. Miya stood there too. He didn't think y/n would hear the rumours that had spread like wildfire at school.

"I've been hearing these things all day. Just because I was holding my friend's hands. It doesn't make me a bitch, a gold digger, or an attention seeker. You're just mad that you're not able to properly befriend someone, instead of treating Miya like some kind of idol or trophy. He's a normal person too. That makes all of you more of a bitch than I am."

The girls couldn't believe their ears. The audacity this girl had! Didn't she know that they were one of the most popular groups in junior high?

"I could care less what kind of reputation you guys hold, or the names that you label me. But when you spread rumours about me, at least refer to me by L/n, not that extremely hot, amazing, and talented transfer student." Y/n gave the girls a wink, intentionally agitating them.

"But we never said you were extremely hot-"

"Nuh-uh. Don't be embarrassed. Anyways, I've got better things to do instead of spreading false information like some people here. Let's go, Miya." Y/n dragged him away from the group of girls.

"I didn't expect her to be able to defend herself like that..." Miya thought to himself, impressed by Y/n.

"And you said you weren't good with social situations." Miya chuckled, as they exited the building.

"Eh, I just learned from watching too many movies and animes." She shrugged back at Miya, before picking up her skateboard the two had left outside before school had started.

"That was definitely a bold way to approach things..." The black-haired boy commented.

"And now you should be thinking about why I made Neon as my own trademark. I want to stand out for a reason. I think I'm slowly growing out of my awkward, anti-social shell." She said back to him, before doing a kick flip to mount her skateboard, and pushed herself to the front gates of their school.

"I guess it makes sense, but don't call yourself anti-social... Anyway, race you to Dope Sketch!" Miya called out to her, before zooming past y/n at a high speed.

"Hey, no fair, you got a head start!" Y/n giggled, as she sped up to catch up with Miya.

The feelings she had buried was slowly re-emerging from the depths of her heart.

——— "Who do you skate for, y/n?" Adam had asked y/n. Miya was so busy thinking (and blushing) about her response to Adam's question that a major detail went by him unnoticed.

"How did Adam know her name?" He asked himself.

He wondered what kind of connection y/n had with Adam. It was quite obvious that they clearly had a conversation before, but if Miya had to guess, he would think that Adam had probably approached y/n and gave her advice. Just like how he was approached during his practice.

"It's definitely possible, but in that case, it seems that they have somewhat a deeper connection." Miya thought.

Miya sighed to himself, assuming that he might be overthinking things. But from then on, he decided to keep a close eye on Adam if he ever appeared, to see if y/n and him would interact again.

Saying that Adam was a professional skater was an understatement. He was a dangerous skater. He liked to exploit his skills to inflict danger and tease his opponents when he had beefs against them. That was just the type of person he is.

A doorbell rang, which echoed throughout his complex. Miya was home alone, with both of his parents out working late at night today. So who could it be that's visiting him at 8pm?

He peeked into the peephole, making sure it was not some random intruder trying to rob the house. Better safe than sorry, it was always better to take precautions.

And there she was, the familiar person that could bring comfort to Miya instantly. Y/n was standing at his doorstep, waiting for Miya to open his door to welcome her in. She was slightly shivering, and her eyes were a bit puffy.

Miya quickly opened the door, ushering Y/n to enter. She gave him a small smile, before her face fell into a frown again.

"Hey y/n, what's wrong? You look like you've been crying..." He gave the girl a gentle touch on the shoulder.

"It's nothing important I swear, I just came to get my mind off of things." Y/n replied.

"Y/n, look at me."

Miya moved his hand to y/n's chin, and tilted her head at an angle where she was looking up at him, even though y/n was only shorter than Miya by a few centimetres.

Their faces were so close to each other. If either of them moved forward even by a small step, their lips would have met.

"I know something is wrong, and you can tell me what it is. Everything is important when it comes to you. I will not make that mistake of pushing you away again." Miya reassured her softly.

Y/n reached out for Miya's warm palms to comfort herself. She nodded at Miya, before intertwining her fingers with his.

"After we raced to Dope Sketch, we went on to our separate paths right? Well along the way, the same group of girls that we saw at school earlier was standing there chatting. And when they called me over, they started insulting me. Usually, I don't give a crap about it, but they said some insensitive stuff about my mom. I know it's not that big of a deal but-"

The cat boy squeezed y/n into an embrace. He buried his face into the crook of her neck, taking in y/n's sweet scent.

"They'll pay for that, I swear to-"

"No, it's ok. I don't want you to provoke them." Y/n whispered in Miya's ear.

"Fine, but karma will get them." Miya growled.

She let out a small chuckle. Miya never fails to make y/n feel better.

——— It was 1am, the soft glow of the laptop shone on y/n's face, emphasizing her features. Miya had invited y/n to have a movie night with him to cheer her up, and they had binge watched The Hunger Games trilogy all night. So when the end credits of the final movie played, Miya was slightly surprised to find y/n asleep.

And more importantly, she was cuddling him, even subconsciously.

They were on his bed, lying down on their side.

The 13 year old boy moved y/n off of him, and placed her head on a pillow. Then he spread a warm, fuzzy blanket over her limp body. As he was about to leave his room to sleep on the couch in the living room, a small whisper entered his ears.

"Stay with me, will ya?"

Miya turned around, seeing y/n squint her eyes to look at him. He gave her a small nod and joined y/n in his bed. She snaked her arms around Miya's waist, making him the small spoon.

"Good night, Neko-boy. Sweet dreams." Y/n sighed happily before placing a small kiss on his forehead.

And while Miya just hummed in response, his feelings that were so foreign to him returned once again.

"God, you're so adorable." He whispered to himself.

And he knew that he would be having the sweetest dreams in his entire life, with her beside him.

A/n: y/n being a badass? Yess we stan!! Thanks to all of you who are still reading this book, it makes me feel so special hehe.

Also, Miya as little spoon? 👀

AND WHY ARE YALL SO FUNNY IN THE COMMENTS HAHAH

Thanks for over 4K reads guys!! Ily guys so much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.6K 57
Sk8 The Infinity x Reader After (Y/N) (L/N) transferred from America, she was expecting to reach for something that was once unattainable to her: rea...
138K 4.1K 14
𝐜ðĻðĨðĨ𝐞𝐜𝐭ðĒðĻ𝐧 ðĻ𝐟 ð­ðžðąð­ðŽ ; 𝐎ðĪ𝟖 ð­ðĄðž ðĒ𝐧𝐟ðĒ𝐧ðĒ𝐭ðē ╭───────────────── ╰──âžĪ I DO NOT OWN SK8 THE INFINITY ! #1 skate [] 18/04/202...
15.6K 486 30
❝ 𝗗-𝗗ð—Ļ𝗠𝗕𝗔ð—Ķð—Ķ, 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗎ð—Ēð—Ļ! ❞ ð–Ĩŧ 𝙞ð˜Ŋ 𝙎ð˜Đ𝙞ð˜Ī𝙝 ❜ ðŸ›đáĩŽ 》ð–Ī ── y/n hates reki because he loves skateboarding . ð–Ĩŧ ð™Ļ𝘰ð™Ēð˜Ķ 𝙞ð˜Ŋ...
100K 2.8K 23
▄▄▄▄ "MĖķiĖķyĖķaĖķ,Ėķ IĖķ dĖķoĖķnĖķ'ĖķtĖķ lĖķiĖķkĖķeĖķ yĖķoĖķuĖķ bĖķeĖķcĖķaĖķuĖķsĖķeĖķ yĖķoĖķuĖķ'ĖķrĖķeĖķ cĖķoĖķoĖķlĖķ,Ėķ yĖķoĖķuĖķ'ĖķrĖķeĖķ cĖķoĖķoĖķlĖķ bĖķeĖķcĖķaĖķuĖķsĖķeĖķ IĖķ lĖķiĖķkĖķeĖķ yĖķoĖķuĖķ"Ėķ âĪïļŽ ...