The Mafia's Chocolate Goddess...

By WritingIsMyLifee

"Why are you looking at me like that?" His stare was so intense I was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable... More

Ch.1 SadΓ© and Dom
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch.6
Kelly.
Lucien and Alexis
Ch. 9
Ch.11
Ch. 12 Out and About
The Romano's

Ch. 10

4.4K 152 44
By WritingIsMyLifee

[3rd Person's POV Cont..]

Sasha plops herself down on the bed. Kelly's eyes shoot open and he quickly grabs her. She shrieked and tried to get out of his grip which resulted in her falling off the bed. She could hear the boys in the kitchen laughing while Sadé and Alexis rushed over to see if everything was okay.

"Sasha! What happened?!" The girls shouted.

"Shit!" Kelly hissed as he realized what he had done. He quickly jumped out of the bed.

"I so sorry" He said, with concern written all over his face. He reached for her hand and she flinched.

"Hey just take it easy okay. Give her some time" Sadé said while giving him a soft smile while Alexis shot glares at him.

The girls left the room and he didn't know what to do. He really didn't mean to hurt her, that was the last thing he wanted to do.

A few minutes later Kelly went into the kitchen angry and cussing in Italian.

"Tu! L'hai mandata lì sapendo cosa potrebbe succedere? Avrei potuto farle del male!"

(You! You sent her in there knowing what could happen?! I could've hurt her!) Kelly shouted at Lucien.

"Hey it wasn't me this time!" Lucien shot back while putting his hands up in defense. Kelly's head snapped over to Dom and he gritted his teeth together while lowly saying something in Russian, Kelly's Native tongue and Dom's second.

"Идиот. Как мне объяснить ей, почему я так стрелял?" (You idiot. Now how am I supposed to explain to her why I shot up like that?)

Dom didn't like his tone. "Скажи ей, что у тебя просто хорошие инстинкты." (Tell her you just have good instincts.) Dom responded.

It was an accident.

They were both now glaring at each other. Kelly's nostrils were flared, his heart was beating quick and he knew he had to get himself under control before he did something else he knows he's gonna regret.

Lucien and the girls just stood there and watched, still comforting Sasha due to her past with violence. She was still a bit shaken up but she'd be ok.

Although they couldn't understand a word that was said, based on the tones in their voices, they knew it wasn't good.

Kelly and Dom were angry. In a way, Dom set Sasha up. He didn't know she'd react that way though. He just thought she'd get scared and he wanted a good laugh. He was completely unaware of the trauma Sasha's dealt with.

However, the combination of the argument and seeing Dom all riled up like that, It was starting to turn Sadé on and she had to fix herself and clear her throat to regain her focus.

Dom looked up at her and gave her a look that she knew would have her on her knees in front of him. She quickly looked away.

"Never do that again, '' Kelly finished before walking back into the room.

Kelly is the only person Dom allows to speak to him in that tone and it's partially because he knows that Kelly could easily kill him if he wanted to. They are equal on that spectrum.

"Wait. I wanna speak to him" Sasha says slowly getting up. The girls nodded their heads and let her go into the room to speak with Kelly. Normally they wouldn't do that, but for some reason they just knew that Kelly was different from Sasha's ex.

He's definitely crazy, but he's a different type of crazy, if that makes any sense.

"What the hell was that?" Sadé cussed at Dom, who of course just smirked.

"You better Wipe that smirk off your face. I'm being serious" his smile immediately dropped.

"I'm gonna ask again. What. Was. That." She repeated. Dom liked her tone. He always liked his women with a fiery side, It turned him on. "It was nothing. Kelly's just different-"

"different HOW" she said emphasizing the "how."

"He comes from a military-"

"Will he hurt her." She asked, cutting him off from his sentence.

"What?"

"What? Now all of a sudden you don't understand English?" She snapped back.

"Will. He . Hurt. Her."

"Not intentionally. His loyalty runs deep" He finally answered.

Sadé nodded her head and walked away. "That's all I wanted to hear." 

What the hell is going on? She thought to herself. Whatever it was, she was determined to find out...with time.

—-

—--

[Sasha's POV]

I slowly made my way over to the room and opened the door.

Kelly immediately shot up out of the bed and made his way towards me.

"Hey" I gave him a soft smile as he reached for my hand.

"Hi" he responded. It was a little awkward but I knew it wouldn't be for long. We held eye contact for a moment and then he broke the silence.

"I'm sorr-"

"I know." I cut him off from his sentence. I reached up and cupped his face softly, rubbing his cheek.

I stared up into his icy eyes and he leaned down and gave me a soft peck on my lips.

Just that one kiss did so many things to my body.

Look at me, turning into a weak bitch. How did I let this happen?

I then went on to explain.

"My ex...we had a complicated relationship-" I hesitated. I've yet to open up about my relationship with Dante, not even to the girls. I was embarrassed and I'm so grateful for them. They always stood by my side. So I at least owed them the explanation next.

I hadn't realized how ready I was to speak about it until now.

"He had a temper, but he was always good at controlling it. At Least that was until one night.." my eyes started to tear up.

Why am I telling him this? I barely know him, yet here I am telling him some sob story.

I decided to continue anyway.

"He came home drunk and-"

"he hurt you?" Kelly asked. I nodded.

His eyes formed into a glare for a split second but then went back to normal.

"Yes. And he continued until I just couldn't take it anymore. I loved him, or at least I thought I did. I thought he loved me too, but I guess not."

"He stupid. Weak." Kelly said in his thick accent, which made me giggle a little. Kelly took his thumb and wiped the tear that fell from my eyes.

"He broke me. And I vowed that I'd never let anyone have that much control over me ever again." I continued. Kelly had this look on his face that I couldn't quite make out. Was it, anger?

"Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"No. But you did scare me a little." He nodded.

"I will never... hurt you." He said.

The craziest part is that I could tell that he meant it, but will his actions show it though? I got on my tippy toes and gave him a strong hug. His reaction was slow as expected, being affectionate really isn't his thing. But, when his arms embraced my waist, I somehow felt safe and I didn't know why.

"I hope you mean that." I whispered.

"I do." We stayed there for a little before pulling away.

"What is name?"

"His name?" He nodded.

"Dante. Dante Williams"

"Don't worry. You are mine now. You are safe" he said pulling me closer to his chest, closing whatever little room was left.

"Hm, is that so?" I smirked.

He gave me a grin, flashing his pearly whites.

"You should smile more often"

"I know, " he replied, twirling me around before smashing our lips together.

We made out for a little until meeting everyone else in the living room.

I stopped a minute to observe the room. Everyone was talking and there was a little background noise coming from the TV.

In the kitchen was Dominique who was eyeing Sadé down, like she was on the menu for tonight . He looked as if he wanted to eat her and I knew she was starting to feel a little uneasy.

I know her way too well, she wants that man just as much as he wants her. What I can't figure out though is why she won't give in. But, I think it's because he makes her super nervous. Sis can barely focus when that man is around her. I could be wrong though.

Alexis on the other hand, was all cuddled up on the couch with Lucien, and man they are so freaking cute.

"Hey!" I greeted everyone.

"Hey!" They all stopped what they were doing and focused on us.

"Y'all good?" Sadé asked, swatting Dom's hand away from her.

"Yes." Kelly answered. She damn near spat out her drink, because up until earlier, Kelly barely spoke a word. Even when he helped us make dinner the other day he ended up just doing it himself and we just watched.

"Woah, he talks" She joked.

"Yes" he answered again. We all burst into laughter. Now I know he speaks way more than that but not everyone's seen that side of him, yet.

"So...the beach in the morning?" Lucien broke the awkward silence.

"The beach!" Alexis shouted, jumping up out of her seat.

"Why in the morning?" I asked.

"Well, we kinda wanna sober up a little" Alexis responded.

"True."

[Sadé's POV]

We decided to take a few more shots and Sasha made us piña coladas. Sasha can make a mean piña colada so of course I was excited. The boys on the other had, went ahead and had some pizza delivered to the room.

As for the movie, we decided to watch Bad Boys for Life but about halfway through, the liquor was seriously starting to get to me. I always get so tired, but I swear I sleep so good after.

Dom and I were sitting on the couch across from everyone and since it was just us, I decided to make myself more comfortable.

I stretched out my legs and laid my head in his lap. He moved the piece of hair that fell in my face.

"Someone's tired," he whispered.

"You're warm," I smiled, with my eyes closed.

He made a low chuckle before scooping his arms under my legs.

"Come on" he whispered Picking me up bridal style and within seconds I could feel us moving. 

"Awwww" the girls teased.

At this point, my eyes were still closed and I was so relaxed, I could care less about their teasing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into him.

I felt my back press into the mattress and he spread the covers over me, tucking me in. I opened my eyes and saw his back facing me. He was walking away.

"No, stay." He turned around and gave me a soft smile.

He paused for a second. "Ok." He walked over and I felt the left side of the bed dip.

I turned over in his direction, so his back was now facing me. I started to watch him undress, slowly taking in his appearance. He starts to take his watch off. Then, He pulled his shirt off over his head, and I saw the muscles in his back flex.

He wore a gold chain around his neck and I could see it hanging down as he slouched over a little. I love me a man with a chain.

Damn. This man was so fine.

It was then I noticed the tattoo in the middle of his back. It was some sort of symbol.

Being the nosey person I am, I made a mental note that I'd look into it another day. Maybe google could help?

He had a few tattoos actually. On his left arm, he had a sleeve that wasn't quite finished yet, and he had a skull on his right calf. He was pretty tatted, and I liked that.

I think tattoos on a man are so sexy, and this man had sexiness written all over him.

On his right shoulder blade, there were two scars about 4 inches apart diagonally. They looked similar to the kind that a bullet wound would leave.

Interesting.

I remember from the first night, there was another scar but that was on his right hip. Right now, I couldn't see it too well because of the angle he was sitting. But I was 99.9% sure it was from a knife of some sort.

I reached my hand out to touch the scar and he tensed up before relaxing.

"What are you doing?" He responded.

"Sorry, " I mumbled.

"It's alright, I just wasn't expecting it" He lightly chuckled.

"What happened?"

"That's a story for another day" he answered. I nodded.

He got up and faced me, stripping down into his boxers and he refused to break eye contact.

"You enjoying the view?" His right dimple came into view.

"Very much so" I admitted,pulling my bottom lip into my teeth.

He smiled before joining me in bed. I swear I wanted nothing more than to jump his bones but I had to resist since I was drunk and I knew it wasn't the time.

He pulled me into his chest and I wrapped my arms around his torso, inhaling his scent.

What was this? Infatuation?

Resting my head on his chest, I felt the sleep finally take over.

—-

—-

My head was pounding so hard it was as if it had its own heartbeat.

I groaned and looked over at the clock. It was fucking 3am. Why was there so much noise going on in this house?

I looked to my left and Dom was gone. I could hear his voice though. He was on a phone call in the other room.

I pulled the covers off of me and that's when I saw the Ibuprofen and a glass of water on the nightstand.

My heart skipped a beat. Aww, he was thinking of me.

Brownie points for him.

As if on cue, Dom came in with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Hey, good morning," he smiled.

"Good morning," I grinned. I picked up the ibuprofen and downed it with the glass of water.

"Why is everyone still up?" I asked.

"They wanted me to wake you up because they wanted to catch the sunrise on the beach. The drive will be a little over an hour and a half."

He walked over and handed me the cup of coffee, followed by a kiss on the cheek. I felt the heat rising to my cheeks.

"So, wake up sleepyhead, and start getting ready" he chuckled before walking out and leaving the door open.

I got up and went to brush my teeth before I started packing my bags. The girls were already finished packing and waiting in the living room. They decided to let me sleep in so I guess they packed earlier.

I was trying to finish up but I couldn't find my toiletry bag and I refused to leave without it.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I answered, and of course, it was the one and only Dominique.

"What are you looking for?" He asked.

"My toiletry bag. It's purple, kind of shiny" I described as I continued to slightly tear the room up.

He went into the bathroom and came out with my toiletry bag in his hand.

"This?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"Yes." I groaned. How did I forget I left it there earlier. It's common sense Sadé, gosh.

"Thank you" I said, reaching to grab it out of his hand, but instead He held it up high and shook his head.

"Nope. For that I deserve a kiss" he said, closing the gap between us.

"Um, we should probably get going, they're wait-" he cut me off from my sentence by reaching for my cheek with his large hands and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"Stop resisting me. What is it that you're so afraid of?" He whispered. Our foreheads were now touching and I found it hard to speak.

"N-nothing" I stuttered.

Why am I stuttering?! I'm acting like a week ago, this man wasn't re-arranging my guts. I then thought of what I told myself earlier.

Have a little fun!

So what if this man makes it difficult to breathe? He wants you and you want him just as much.

"Liar" his whisper got even lower and I just couldn't take it anymore. I got on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck before smashing our lips together. He slowly brought his hands down to grab me by my waist, closing whatever space was left between us. I felt him smirk through the kiss before deepening it.

About a minute later we pulled away and he handed me my toiletry bag. I was so flustered at this point and it took me a minute to gain the strength back in my legs. I cleared my throat and threw the toiletry bag into my duffle bag before closing it.

He grabbed my hand and turned me to face him.

"Hey. No more shying away from me ok? I promise to only bite a little" he smirked and I giggled.

"Honestly though. What do I have to do to show you how much I want you?" He asked.

Those words sent a shiver down my spine. All my life that was all I wanted from a man. I just shrugged, acting like his words didn't have any effect on me.

"What is it that you want? Sex?" I asked honestly.

"If I just wanted sex, I would've disappeared into thin air after that night." He started.

"I also wouldn't be trying so hard to win you over. I want all of you. The whole package. I want to know who you are inside and out." He responded.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I really didn't know what to say.

"We leave in 6 weeks, how do I know you won't waste my time or hurt me?"

"Is that what you're so afraid of?" I nodded.

"Sweetheart, the only thing I want to hurt, is your pussy after I'm done with it. And those 6 weeks? We make the most of them and figure it out when the time comes" I gasped as he pulled me in close to him again.

What do I even say to that?! Long distance? I don't know how that would work?

I laughed nervously. Partially because I'm not used to a man being so upfront about what he wants, and also because I wanted him to do nothing else than what he just mentioned.

"Ok." I answered.

"Ok?" He asked shockingly.

"Yes. Ok." I giggled. He flashed his pearly whites before grabbing my duffle bag off the bed, followed by my hand that seemed to fit so perfectly in his.

We met everyone else in the living room and they all gasped. Drama queens. I could feel Sasha's stare and Alexis' laugh filled the room.

"I knew it! I fucking knew it! You wanted him this whole time!" Sasha squealed.

"Of course she did," Dom answered, and I shot him a glare. He put his hands up in surrender and I shot him a smile.

"So, is everyone ready?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!"

We headed out shortly after.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all please let me know if you're enjoying the re-vamped chapters! Your thoughts and opinions matter to me! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.8K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
308K 7.4K 40
Two people from completely opposite worlds collide in an odd turn of events. Opposites are said to attract and this is no exception. He was not perfe...
634K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
5.5M 157K 57
❝𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’‰π’Šπ’” π‘Έπ’–π’†π’†π’βž UNDER EDITING - PARTS OF THE STORY WILL BE CHANGED. He is ki...