I'm Here //IWBFDYT 2// {k. ak...

By ennoshitaslove

Akaashi Keiji and L/N Y/N are about to begin their third year of high school. They have been the happiest the... More

disclaimers
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
hi im back pt. 493220
the future of I'm Here//IWBFDYT 2

Chapter 8

1.2K 20 46
By ennoshitaslove

Y/N shivered at the cold air hitting her face, nuzzling deeper into Keiji's neck and pulling the comforter over her head.

"You know, we're gonna have to get up at some point," Keiji mumbled, wrapping his arms tightly around her.

"Wrong, we stay here forever. It's safe."

He hummed and slipped his hand underneath the shirt she was wearing to rub circles on her back. "Mm, it's safe," he sleepily repeated. He yawned and snuggled in closer, the warmth of their bodies too comforting to leave. "Love you," he whispered before slipping back into sleep.

Y/N rolled her eyes with a smile. Didn't he just finish saying they had to get up? But she let it slide, leaving soft kisses on the skin of his neck. She breathed out a laugh when she felt him shiver from the contact. "Love you, Keiji."

The silence was comfortable. Y/N listened to his soft and even breathing, the sound bringing her close to a sleeping state herself. Yet her thoughts ran wild, keeping her from drifting off as Keiji had.

I really love him, she thought. I can't believe he skipped school and practice to come here. I hope I didn't freak him out too much. I hate the thought of his being so worried about me. Maybe I should take him out to somewhat make up for it.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell went off and a loud knock sounded through the house. Keiji's eyes immediately shot open, making sure Y/N was still in his arms. One hand moved up to her face, the other pulling her in protectively as he looked towards the bedroom door. 

"What was that?" he asked in a raspy morning voice. 

"I think someone's at the door," she groaned. "Grab my phone, maybe whoever it is sent me a text or something."

"I'll go check, you stay here," he said, unwrapping their arms from around each other. 

With a pout she agreed, sitting up in the bed and watching as he pulled on shorts and a t-shirt. Her eyes scanned his body, words forming before she considered them. "You have a cute butt, babe."

Keiji flushed red and stood up straight, shooting her a playful glare. "You can't just say that."

A grin was plastered on Y/N's face at his embarrassment. "You say it to me," she pointed out.

"It's not the same," he grumbled, opening the bedroom door. A knocked sounded at the door again. "Stay here for now, 'kay?"

"Yes, sir."

More muttering and grumbling sounded from behind the closed door causing Y/N to laugh. It was always amusing to see her boyfriend flustered over small things like that. Her chin rested on top of her knee, her legs hugged against her chest. It was decently early in the morning, a quarter 'til 9. They slept quite a bit, falling asleep at midnight despite their nap. It was as if they were catching up on missed sleep, each other's presence the perfect remedy.

Y/N's head looked towards the door when she heard a masculine voice that wasn't Keiji's. Was there more than one? She sat up straight, legs going down. Should she get out of the bedroom and check it out? She leaned over to look for her phone, grabbing it only to remember she completely turned it off the night before to avoid calls and texts from her parents. As much as she would get scolded if they had tried to contact her, she still wanted to avoid them as much as possible. Y/N flinched when the door suddenly opened, calming when it was Keiji with a small smile. 

"Do you have shorts on?"

She furrowed her brow, lifting the comforter that still covered her legs. "Nope."

Keiji chuckled and walked fully into the bedroom, closing the door behind him. "Your friends are here. They wanted to come check up on you. I told them we're just waking up so... put on shorts or change and go brush your teeth." He walked over and stood between her legs that now hung off the side of the bed. His palms met her cheeks and continued up to push the stray hair falling over her face. "Good morning," he said against her forehead.

"Morning, Kei," Y/N whispered, leaning forward to rest her head on his shoulder.

"Kei?"

"Oh, sorry. It slipped. Sometimes I shorten your name in my head." She looked up to meet his blue eyes. "Didn't like it?"

He smiled sweetly, hands going back down to her cheeks. "It was cute. Come on, you have people waiting."

Luckily all her friends were waiting in the living room, giving Y/N the chance to run through the house to the restroom without being seen. Her and Keiji brushed their teeth and Y/N put on some shorts before they went back out to greet everyone.

Before they reached the living room, though, suddenly Keiji's hands smoother over her waist and turned her around. 

"Good morning kiss first," he said cheekily, putting his lips to hers before she could react. 

"Ew, they're kissing!"

Y/N yelped and pulled away from the kiss, turning around to glare at Tanaka. The glare turned into a softened look, one that portrayed guilt. His shorter second half came from behind the wall, gasping exaggeratedly. "You're alive!" 

Nishinoya took a big leap and tackled Y/N down to the floor. They fell with a hard thud, a groan leaving Y/N's mouth as she was being used as Noya's cushion. A quiet chant of I missed yous were whispered in her ear, a frown forming on her lips.

"I missed you, too, Noya," she sighed, hugging him back and leaning up against his soft hair. "I'm sorry for worrying you."

"You should be!" Tanaka suddenly bursted from his spot at the end of the hall. "It sucked without our friend, our manager. We were worried sick about you! You.. you should have answered our texts and our calls! That was unfair of-"

"She gets it," Akaashi interjected. Everyone went wide eyed and looked up at him. Keiji's ears were red from both embarrassment and annoyance. "I don't mean to be rude, but Y/N gets it. I was worried, too, but after this past week it's not fair to-"

"Keiji," Y/N said, propping herself up on her elbows as Noya got off of her. "Thank you, but they have a right to be mad. All of you do." She took Nishinoya's outstretched hand, letting herself be pulled up.

"Are you okay, at least?"

Y/N let out an almost sad breath. "I... I'm okay. I wasn't, but I'm better."

"What happened this week?"

She went on to explain to the two boys what she found out Tuesday morning and the nightmarish events that played out during the rest of her time at Sendai. Akaashi rubbed her shoulders, arms and back in comfort as she spoke. His hand would stroke her hair when she choked up, getting emotional from talking about what had happened. 

Y/N was proud of herself for mostly keeping steady as she spoke of the events that left her in distress under 24 hours prior. Despite the sadness, she managed a watery smile. "I know it was a dick move for me to ghost on you guys. But I couldn't face anyone besides Chikara, and I made him swear not to mention anything yet."

"And yet I didn't know half of what you just said," a voice spoke. Ennoshita came out from behind the wall, arms crossed and a stern look on his face. He walked up to Y/N and raised a hand, landing his fist on the top of her head. "You really do suck, Y/N."

Her tears fell harder from laughter and pain. "I- I know. I'm s- sorry."

"Seriously, I was the one that had to tell your boyfriend that you weren't even at home."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"You need to reach out to people when you're not doing well."

"I know, I'm sorry."

Keiji laughed and leaned forward to wrap her arms around her shoulders. From behind Y/N, he leaned forward to kiss her cheek. "As much as I don't condone the violent beginning," he began, softly rubbing the spot that Chikara hit, "he's right, baby. You have us to confide in."

"But did he have to hit me?" she winced, turning to press her head to his shoulder. 

"Yes, I did."

For the rest of the morning, Y/N's friends were over at her house to hang out. They spent time together talking about the past week of school. Chikara gave her copies of notes and assignments, saying they needed to go over them all as soon as possible. Tanaka and Nishinoya blabbed on and on about volleyball practice and drama that seemed to have escalated in the few days she missed from school.

Y/N was especially happy when they revealed the bags of her favorite snacks. She thanked them endlessly, shooting a text of thanks to the other members of the team that contributed to the loads of sweet and savory foods she loved. 

Soon, though, everyone left the couple alone. They agreed to keep quiet about what they'd learned, respecting Y/N's decision to talk about it with the others when she was ready. They also made her promise she was going to show up to practice, saying that they missed her oh so dearly when she was gone.

The day passed strangely quickly, night falling before they knew it. Y/N and Keiji were wide awake, sitting across from each other with a card game between them. Empty boxes of take-out sat off to the side, the smell of noodles and sweet and spicy sauce lingering in the air.

Y/N huffed, resting her chin on her knee as her eyes analyzed the cards in her hand. "Can I give up?"

"You minx, I see right past you. You're gonna win," Keiji complained, imitating her movements. He could see the smile creeping on her face, a mischievous spark in her eyes. 

"Fine, fine," she huffed again, still keeping up the act of defeat. "Wild, wild plus four, uno, red plus two."

Keiji groaned and threw his hand of cards down, hitting his forehead right beside them on the table. "Why do you keep getting all the good cards?" he whined, faking a sob at his loss.

"Will cuddles make up for it?"

His ears perked and his head lifted, chin now resting on the table. He whispered something that sounded like it might, an adorable pout on his soft, pink lips. Y/N smiled brightly and stood up, walking around the table and dropping to her knees beside his slouched figure. She rubbed his back, taking in his satisfied smile. As soon as Keiji sat up, she settled on his lap and brought his face to rest on her chest. The tickle and warmth of his breath formed goosebumps on her skin.

*warning: suggestive content*

"You smell like my cologne," Keiji muttered. His face tilted upwards, lips brushing against her neck.

"It's not like I'm wearing your shirt or anything," Y/N joked, trying to keep her voice steady.

But Keiji was perceptive, picking up on her shaky voice. He tried not to smile, recognizing the tone and the way her body reacted. His hands that were by his side and propping him up lifted and rested on her knees as he left too light of kisses up her neck. The farther up his lips traveled as did his hands, thumbs tracing up her inner thighs. He noticed her chest stopped moving, probably due to her holding her breath, and stopped his ministrations.

"Breathe, baby," he whispered, hands leaving her body. Y/N trailed her hands from around his shoulders and down his arms, lifting his wrists to gently place his cool hands against her skin. "You don't want me to stop?"

She reluctantly lifted his head, resting her forehead against his. "Is.. Is it selfish of me to ask you to make me feel good?" she whispered. 

Keiji used his forefinger and thumb to tilt her lips down. The kiss began soft and agonizingly slow, neither of them exploring the other's body just yet. 

It escalated quickly when Keiji sucked at her bottom lip, soft groans escaping when his hands cupped around her ass. A moan escaped Y/N when he used the grip on her body to roll her hips across his lap. She pressed herself closer to him, needing to feel his warmth. 

When he pulled away Y/N whined at the loss, heavy-lidded eyes meeting his. She pressed chaste kisses to his swollen lips, somewhat satisfying the tingling feeling of her mouth.

"I'm here for whatever you need," Keiji breathed out, nipping at her lobe and licking the shell of her ear. "Are you sure?"

She whimpered as hot, wet kisses trailed down her jaw and neck, gasping when she felt his canines digging into her skin. "Y- Yes. I want you."

Kisses were scattered across the exposed skin of her collarbone and neck, leading back up to her cheek. Keiji pressed his lips against her cheek before pulling back, hands cupping her face. "I need you to be sure, angel. I don't want to rush you," he said, concern subtle in his tone.

"You're not," she assured, fighting the urge to stimulate his hardening length beneath her. "I want it to be just me and you right now, getting lost in each other. I want you to take me how you want m-"

"Listen," he interrupted, eyes darkening almost impossibly. "I don't want to rush you," he repeated, "so please be sure about this."

"I am, I'm sure. I trust you."

Those three words felt like absolute magic.

"Okay," he breathed, placing a gentle kiss to her lips. "I am not going to push too many boundaries tonight because we need to talk more about this, and this week has been a lot." He silenced her soft whine with another kiss. "We're going to use the traffic light system for now," he continued. "I'm going to ask you if you're green, and you have to answer me out loud. If you don't like something or you need me to slow down, you're going to say yellow. If you want to stop, you're going to tell me red. Say it back to me."

"Green to keep going, yellow to slow down, and red to stop," she muttered, shifting on his lap and resting her head on his chest. 

Keiji hummed and trailed cool fingers up her spine. His other hand tilted her face up, sweet kisses placed on her warm cheeks. "That's my good girl."

He smirked as if he could feel her heart thudding in her chest, the smirk widening when a whimper of need escaped her lips. 

"I love you, pretty girl," he whispered against the skin on her neck. "So much."

"I love you," Y/N moaned, feeling his hips buck up into hers.

--------------

next chapter is smut yes🙄 jkjk im actually excited to write it. ive had the idea for it whole past week it was just hard to write these scenes bc of school and i got inspo for a new book that will be up in like an hour (so follow me for news on that, plus i will be putting in a shameless announcement teehee)

how are you guys? i wanna knowwww

ALSO maybe this chapter wasn't that great? i apologize BUUUT THE TRAINING CAMP IS SOON THATS GONNA BE FUN TRUST ME.. or will it >:)

vote and comment any feedback/predictions/random thoughts <3

dont forget to check out my other works :)xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 668 10
After going out for more than a year and a half, and actually living together for six months, the couple Kuroo and Kenma decide to come out to their...
688K 21.7K 37
Y/N l/N has always been the quiet kid in school. She was never one to go out of her comfort zone. While attending her highschool years at Fukurodani...
118K 3.3K 29
You aren't used to happy endings. Your parents' messy divorce leaves you with some issues that you'd rather not face and it also leads you to a new c...
2.2K 77 18
She/her pronouns! Y/n is from a wealthy family with strict rules. She does everything she can to make her family proud. Her life turns upside when sh...