His Pet ♤ Min Yoongi♤ (Comple...

By Amoc94

Min Yoongi. A business magnate, and a mafia leader. You and him were a whole world apart, until fate got your... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5. 🔞
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24. 🔞
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.🔞
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.🔞
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.🔞
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Author's Side Note
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49. 🔞
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58. 🔞
Chapter 59.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.🔞
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Epilogue.

Chapter 60.

14.6K 680 529
By Amoc94

"You don't have to join the dinner if you don't want to. I can tell them that you are not feeling well and need more rest."
Yoongi stood near the door with weary eyes and from his gesture, you could see his mood wasn't that good.
He was already in his suit, watching you finishing up before tonight's dinner.

You sat in front of the dressing table, clad in a red evening gown you picked from the wardrobe.
It had halter strap neckline, the flowy length reaching to your ankle, matched with a black strappy heels.
It was simple and effortlessly elegant, the last thing you wanted was to give impression that you were trying too hard for this occasion.
You ran your fingers through your hair, looking at your nude make up in the mirror, Mrs. Kwon did a great job as usual.

"I want to. I have nothing to do anyway. Besides, it's been a while since the last time we had dinner with all of the boys."
You gave him a small smile to reassure him your decision.

He walked to you and stood behind the vanity stools, running his fingers on your bared back, something he loved to do whenever you wore a backless dress.
He didn't like you to wear low neckline, but backless style was always something he favored, now you knew why.

Bent over, he kissed your neck on your jugular, his fingers ran sluggishly to your shoulder, trailing to the front of your throat, before wrapping it gently and turned your face to him.

"Have you ever heard about breath play?"

When you shook your head, he continued with putting a pressure to your throat.
Closing your eyes, you could feel your breathing sped up, and your chest tightened, along with the restricted flow of oxygen to your lung.
He did this to you once before, and at the time it was terrifying.
Right now, the frantic beating of your heart was due to different reason, part of it was the twinge of pleasure down between your legs.

"Basically, limit the airflow to increase the pleasure, especially when-"
He captured your lips with his lips, loosened his grip on your neck, his tongue made its way inside your mouth, exploring the lining, you were sure your lipstick would smear around his lips.
"-I'm deep inside you, right when you come around my cock."
You exhaled an involuntary gasp when he bit your lip gently before releasing your hand, and straightened his back.

"We will wait until you fully trust me before we explore more ... options."
He pulled a tissue and wiped the lipstick stain from his lips.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a pearl necklace, a string of round dark golden gems, the nacre almost too big to you taste. Strangely, it felt cool and fit perfectly onto your neck, no heavy feeling like you thought it would be.

"The south sea pearl, from my maternal great grandmother."
He held one piece of the gem between his fingers and twirled it, observing you from the mirror.

"A family heirloom? Is it ok to give it to me?"
Would he still trust you after what you did with the rest of jewellery he had given you?

He bent over, eyes locking with you while pecked on your temple.
"Sweetheart, this is nothing compare to what I would willing to give to you."
His eyes flashed with a hint of surliness before switched fast back to his usual callous expression.
You tried to simmer down your wandering thought, damn Yoongi to put you at this state, now it was hard to get rid of the imagination.

"We need to be at the Starhill now."
He caressed your naked back, sending the shiver that caused your chest heaved and you were almost too tempted to ask him not to go, to continue what he had started.
The raging libido, must be because of the hormones, you tried to smash the dirty thought.

Pulling yourself to stand up, you picked up your Balmain from the table, and walked with him to the door.
You stole a glance at his face, his hardened jaw was not too visible, but you knew he was really tense.

"Are you, ... allright?"

He didn't answer, instead, putting his hand on the small of your back, he shook his head, a sign that he didn't want to talk about it.

The expected guests seemed a bit late, because when you arrived at the restaurant, there were only the boys sat at a big round table in the VIP room.
The Michelin star Korean traditional cuisine restaurant was located at the forty first floor of the building located at Starhill Square, a shopping complex under their management in Dongdaemun.
The complex was connected to the hotel where your wedding would be held a week later.

All of them were present in suit and tie, Sejin and his four men stood around the door.
Seokjin sat on your left side, he was talking to Namjoon who sat next to him.

Once you settled on your seat, you observed the table.
You and Solar were the only women in the room, you couldn't remember when was the last time you met her.
Jungkook sat next to her, and when he saw you, he threw you a small smile, something that gave you a relief that he finally acknowledged your presence, after avoiding you so many times at the mansion.
Jimin talked to Jungkook while playing with his dagger, flipping and spinning it on the table, until Seokjin threw a sharp remark on him that forced him to keep it back inside his coat while smirked at the eldest.

You were on your second glass of sparkling grape juice when the heavy door was pushed open, a man in around his forty strode in, with a woman and two other foreign looking tall men.
The man was average in height, with stocky figure, sporting thin moustache with a scar on his neck.
He had deep set blue eyes and protruding eyebrows, one that could probably kill just by staring.

"Good evening gentlemen! Yoongi my fellow, how are you?"

Yoongi stood up before shook the man's hand and patted his back.
The rest of the boys followed suit and took turn to give a handshake, before the man finally stopped in front of you.

"This must be the bride to be. How lovely. I must say that asian beauty is very enchanting."
His heavy accented english had roughness around the edge, like he exhaled sharply after every sentences.
Lifted up your hand, he kissed your knuckle and you could sense Yoongi tensed next to you, even without having to look his way.
You finally released a long exhale after seated back to your chair, while Yoongi continuing with the small talk with the man who sat next to him.

Your eyes focused on the woman that sat next to the guy, a very beautiful lady in a blue long dress, her dark hair was up in a french twist.
Her face was somewhat familiar to you, not a common feature, she had high cheekbones with small nose and narrow forehead, pointed jaw and light brown eyes.
The pair of eyes that were nailed on you, you just realized.
It was the knowing look in Solar's expression when she looked at you that had it finally dawned on you, who was the girl.

Estela.

You stole a glance at Yoongi, who continued his conversation with the man also with Seokjin and Namjoon, his impassive face didn't show if he was affected with her presence.

It wasn't the case with Hoseok though.
You could see his rigid posture, and his almost visible struggle to keep his eyes off her, trying to busy himself with the wine.
Not that you could blame him.

Estela was certainly beautiful.
Her hourglass figure wasn't that tall, she was probably only an inch or two taller than you, but she had that look and aura that could steal the spotlight just by her presence alone.

Suddenly there was a feeling of inferiority that peeked its ugly head inside you.
You had never met with any of Yoongi's women before and looking at her now, she was everything that a man his caliber would look for.
It was never a problem before, his desire and possessiveness all this time made you felt like the center of his world, you never thought about competition.
If this was the woman that stole his attention before, what was exactly the reason he fixed his affection on you?

Your thought was interrupted when the first meal was served in front of you, looking at the plate, the nausea that had been built inside the pit of your stomach since the first time you saw her, intensified ten fold.

You saw san-nakji several times during your stroll at the night market with your brother, it was quite common street food and one that could be considered a unique delicacy from South Korea.
So you understood why they served that tonight to welcome the foreigners.
However, you were never a big fan of food that was still moving on your plate, the timing couldn't be worse tonight.

"Please, have a taste. This is one of our signature dish, the moving parts mean the octopus was still alive before being sliced."
Seokjin told the man who stared at his plate with obvious fascination.
Looking at the surrounding, all of them started to eat slowly without hesitation.

Closing your eyes, you tried to calm yourself by counting backwards from ten. The last thing you wanted was to embarrass yourself just because you couldn't handle a mere food.
Maybe just a slice or two, then you could stop.
The wriggling pieces of meat was soaked in soy sauce, you could see the round suction cups on some parts.
You could only blame your pregnancy hormones for this nausea.

Picking up the chopstick, you tried to maintain your composure and kept your eyes calmly open when the slimy flesh tickled the inside of your cheek, and hastily took the glass of water to devour it whole.
It wasn't that bad, as long as you put your mind somewhere else, to the woman who was now observing your fiancee, for example.
You managed to make another three swallow before decided it was safe to stop.

You were taking a sip of your drink while mentally praising yourself when Yoongi put an expensive looking black paper gift bag on your lap.

"A wedding gift from Razinkov. He wanted you to open it now."

There was a red velvet square box and something else that was wrapped with brown craft paper, sealed with sticky tape. You opened the velvet box first.
There were two matryoshka dolls nestled inside, male and female, the whole body were lined with gold color.

"Open it, my dear."
You heard the man spoke in his accented Korean.

There were three decreasing smaller dolls inside, and when you split open the smallest, a diamond earring rolled out from the hollow space, a huggie hoop model with four petite pave diamonds on the piece.
It was the same with the other doll, the other pair of earring gleamed under the lighting.
Taking off your own earrings and kept it in your handbag, you put on the new piece of jewelry and smiled to the man, nodded a thank you for him.

"Beautiful, diamond is indeed woman's bestfriend. Now, please open the other package, my dear."

When you tore open the paper wrap, there were two medium sized vacuum packed plastic bags that felt heavy and stiff, filled with ... things. Your eyes squinted a little, tried to gauge what was exactly you were holding. One package was something resembled ... foot or hand of some animal, you weren't sure. The other package had three things inside, it shaped like elongated bottle, black in color.

"I don't get it, what are these?"

"Bear paw and gallbladder, my dear. Our newest products. The bear bile are so precious, I can sell this for five thousand dollar each in China. It has medicinal properties they said." The man spoke to Yoongi, totally oblivious with your current state of mental shock.

"It's illegal here in South Korea. We would prefer things simple and clean most of the time."
Yoongi sat back on his chair, sipping his wine.

"I know .. I know, my friend. That's why I brought you these. This paw is from Ussuri type, quite rare. Last month I sold the gallbladder for almost a hundred thousand dollar just for six pieces. The buyer is from Busan."

"Thank you so much for the gift. Such invaluable indeed."
Yoongi patted the man's back in a friendly manner.

"No problem, no problem, my friend. I have to thank you for sending me this beautiful woman here, you know, she is my favorite up until now. I have lots of women in my harem, but she beats the rest."
He pulled Estela by her shoulder, taking a knot of her hair, and pulled her head up, giving a rough kiss on her lips.

Yoongi watched the entire scene with indifference, even if he had the slight emotion, he didn't show it. You stole a glance to Hoseok, who clenched his hand hard, but he didn't give any further reaction.

"Until now I have never intended to share her or sell her yet, I mean, she will certainly make good money, but... god, like I said, I think I have weakness for asian beauties." The man chuckled and releasing her before took his glass, and pointed to the packages on your lap.

"You should visit us sometimes, I'll take you to my bear farm. It's quite unique the way they extract the bile from the bear. Do you know that they hack the paws off from the bear alive? They said it preserves the juiciness of the meat, I just don't understand Chinese sometimes. But ..oh well, as long as the money is good, you know.."

Poor the bear and even poorer your stomach, you could feel bile traveled up to your throat. You almost throw the paper bag away and run to the bathroom, if not for Seokjin hand that stopped you on your seat.

"Control yourself. It will be rude if you just run from here. Learn to be the good host, it is what necessary to become the wife of a man like him."
His voice was almost hissed on your ear.
"Stall for a moment, stand up calmly, don't show your emotion."

You watched Yoongi laughed with the man over something about weapon business, and the look on Estela's face was enough confirmation to you, what kind of man Razinkov was.

This was the man Yoongi sent his ex lover to.
Who was exactly the man you were about to marry?

Five minutes later, you were finally able to stand up, muttering some hushed apology while lightly bowed, you tried to keep your stride calm and graceful towards the door.

It was when you finally locked yourself up inside the posh restroom cubicle, you hunched over the toilet bowl, all of your dinner were indeed went down the drain.

Next chapter will be next week.
I really want to finish this soon.

Don't forget to vote, thank you!♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.8K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
56.3K 3K 30
He was a patient man. He wouldn't mind to wait for the right time to reap what he thought he deserved. He had lived in the dark for far too long, tha...
14.2K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
183K 5.8K 40
Y/N is a girl who is never loved by her family. She has one elder brother who abuses her, and her mother also, who shouts at her for nothing. She bea...