༒ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ | 2:3༒

By harrystylels

*・: ❝Do you feel how much I miss spending my days with you?❞ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ After years of burning in hell... More

Introduction
Characters + Aesthetics
The beginning
1
2
3
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
27.5
28
29
30
31
32

26

437 21 15
By harrystylels

The Barbarian Adopted-Bastard-Orphan

26

"I couldn't handle the pain, why would someone break Salma Valle's heart? She's the sweetest girl in the world," Evenda told Tyler who was on the other line spacing out her words.

Klaus couldn't get ahold of Stefan and Tyler was taking a slight break from school, now that he had mastered his compulsion he'd just compel himself straight As and perfect attendance, he was loving the vampire world he was introduced to by his hybird daddy.

"I asked you to take care of Elena not to bore me to death."

"I know, and like I said Elena was talking with Salma about Ricky- you know what never mind your a guy you don't understand."

Evenda hung up rolling her eyes and scoffing. The blonde girl beside her shook her head as she leaned on her own locker checking out a certain Gilbert.

"What?"

"Tyler Lockwood is very handsome, it's a true shame that boy has a girlfriend." Rebekah sighed getting off her locker as she heard Evenda cackle.

"Tell me about it, I'd much rather go for Mr. Soto he's a certified DILF." The siren hummed lightly taking out her biology book and closing her light blue locker.

"...what's a DILF?" Rebekah stated confused with the sirens words, as she tried to think of anything it could mean or stand for anything.

Evenda thought about it confused as well.

"I don't know I saw someone on Twitter say that about Leonardo DiCaprio." Evenda shrugged.

The blue eyes girl rolled her eyes again turning around to look at Elena walk into the restroom by herself, by the look on her friends face the siren knew what she was thinking and she couldn't say she wasn't amused.

Evenda never thought to see the doppelgänger breathe every again, after last,last week she was sure she'd be dead. Vicki Donavan seemed like someone who didn't give a single fuck and would do just about anything for her own advantage.

Plus another bitchy vampire was exactly what the 'hybird loving virgin cult' —as Damon Salvatore calls the small group of three— needed.

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

Elena muttered things under her breath as she reapplied counselor on the huge bite mark on her neck slightly looking up into the mirror to see the superior creatures walk into the restroom.

Rebekah rolled her eyes as Evenda sat down on the sink beside Elena watching as she applied her make up a little to closely for the doppelgängers liking making her shift uncomfortably and put her stuff away and turn around to face the blonde girl.

"Look can we just put all of this drama aside, and be...friends..?" It pained Elena to even finish that sentence she didn't want to be friends with an original vampire.

"Nope. I find it way more fun to criticize your every move," Rebekah looked at the doppelgänger up and down. "If it weren't for my bloody brother, you'd be Stefans next lunch."

"No, he wouldn't kill me." Elena said a little too confidently for the blonde girls liking. "He loves me, and no humanity switch, no compulsion, no ass beating or punishment can ever make him stop loving me."

Evenda sighed at her words loving how they came out. She was so right, Stefan loved her and nothing could come inbetween that, and that made it so much more romantic and passionate.

Stefan Salvatore was such a babe.

The siren kicked her way off the sink counter she was on and stood infront of Elena blocking her short tempered friend from getting the brunette headed human.

"You're so luck I wish someone loved me like that."

Rebekah elbowed the temptress and gave her a glare putting her back into her vampire trash talking line.

"I mean...EW! You couldn't be more delusional. If what you said was true he wouldn't be neglecting you and Klaus' compulsion would mean dog-shit, he doesn't love you." Evenda shook her head scoffing then looking to the vampire trying to see how she did.

The blonde girl smiled at those words then glaring at Elena. "What she said, besides, Stefan loves me. He loved me before he even knew you."

Elena gulped at those words feeling a bit threatened.

But honestly if she had to be completely honest...yeah blondes had more fun, but Eugene Fitzherbert likes brunettes...so in reality she was hotter then Rebekah plus any other blondie and that was that.

"To bad you'll have to leave when Mikael comes. Stefan sure is gonna miss you." She smirked making Rebekahs face turn from smug to terrified and confused all in a matter of seconds. She gulped grabbing Elena with a harsh grip and pushing her into Evenda's chest gesturing for her partner in crime to hold her.

Evenda did what Rebekah wanted to her to do.

"What did you say?"

"I said, Mikael...is coming...for...you." The oldest Gilbert explained to the mikaelson sister like she was a slow child.

"Mikael? Mikael, the vampire who hunts vampires?" Evenda questioned looking down at a still smiling elena.

"And the father of the originals, hes coming to kill his kids."

Rebekah let out a deep breath trying to take control over her temper as Elena kept talking. She just wanted to jam her face in at that moment.

Evenda furrowed eyebrow looking at the two girls completely baffled.

"Even, don't believe a word this doppelgänger-bitch says shes bluffing, she's just trying to scare us which is not working."

"I'm not bluffing." Elena stated looking at Evenda's hands her eyes gesturing for the siren to let her go, soon she was free and digging through her hand bag for the evidence and proof that what she said wasn't just too scare the blonde hairs off her head.

"You did this didn't you?" She quickly flashed it at Rebekah turning to her side when the original girl tried to snatch it from her, handing it too the girl behind her letting her look at it.

"...Why does this say your name? Wait is this the cave Damon literally killed me in last Wednesday?"

Elena gripped the developed picture back form Evenda. "It says Rebekahs name because she drew it, it's a small piece to a huge puzzle. And yeah, it's the same cave- you can even see your lipgloss on the floor."

Elena held the picture up to Evenda showing her the tube of her favorite lip moisture on the floor covered in little tiny grainy rocks.

Evenda hummed bitting the inside of her lip.

"She's my friend not yours, stop talking to her." Rebekah chirped out interrupting their conversation. "And I can't even see what's on the photograph."
She lightly placed her hand out trying to seem less intimidating.

Elena glared at her hand not trusting her with the developed picture she held up instead slowly and carefully holding it up again but father form the girl who curiously looked at it.

"I'm curious why you and your brother would spend a thousand years running from your father, if you guys weren't scared of him?"

Rebekah opened her mouth looking at Evenda who was spacing out and looking at the picture her head growing empty as she got bored with their conversation.

Rebekah closed her mouth seeing her friend wasn't helping her out in the situation. "I-...well you see..." Rebekah choked on her words not able to give Elena the answer she wanted.

"We have to go, homecomings just around the corner and we promised some friends we'd go shopping with them."

The blonde girl pushed Elena out of the way grabbed her curly headed friend by her arm dragging her away.

Elena chuckled folding the picture as she watched Rebekah leave in horror. Running from her problems as always, just waiting for her big brother to resolve them for her. To bad they would both be dead by the end of the month.

"What's that about?" Evenda looked back to the restroom they sprinted out of.

"It's nothing! She's just trying to rile me up. I hate her." Rebekah grumbled turning to look back at the public restrooms aswell wanting to get the hell out of school.

That hate wasn't just because of a stupid boy or the photo she showed her, Rebekah could careless about any of that what really worked her up about the Gilbert girl was that she stole her necklace, had the perfect life, she was human, and she was loved by everyone.

The doppelgänger was everything every girl in mystic falls wanted to be. Absolutely everything -well minus the ditsyness-.

Elena Gilbert was/is and will always be: "the teen dream"

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

"He killed her."

The seductress looked at the contact makign sure this wasn't some random scammer. "What? Rebekah i have things to do right now. Call me later?" She questioned with a sigh.

Not even 30 minutes pasted after she and the blonde vampire picked out their homecoming dresses. Rebekah decided they'd both coordinate with eachother. While she wore a bright red dress, Evenda would wear a dark green one. Sure they'd look like markers but hot ones.

"Niklaus the barbarian, adopted-bastard-orphan, killed my mother!" The Mikealson girl cried over the phone hiccuping and trying to catch her breath but couldn't, as she threw the many pictures Elena Gilbert gave her, into the furnace that lit with fire.

"Oh..." Evenda took the phone away from her ear looking at the boy who sat infront of her sticking her tongue out and gesturing to her phone.

"Oh? That's all you have to say? I'm your friend and I need a shoulder to cry on! Come back home and tell me everything is going to be fine!"

The siren clenched her eye close annoyed before rubbing her eye lid with her bloody-ish hand.

"Fine! I'll be home in a couple of minutes, cry baby."

Evenda hung up rolling her eyes and laying her phone back on the nearby table as she slightly glided up from her seat in the blood filled hot tub.

"Now where we're we?"

The human placed his hand over his neck gesturing to the huge gaping wound he had Evenda smiled grabbing his arm to pull herself closer to him.

"Right."

Evenda placed her hands over the mans shoulders as she picked herself up and placed herself on his lap causing him to use the little of what strength he had to hold her waist screaming in pain once her razor sharp teeth started to rip him apart.

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

"Hey?"

The dark skinned girl walked into living room finding a blonde vampire knocked out by the fireplace empty bottles surrounding her possibly lifeless body.

"Rebekah?" Evenda slowly kicked her trying to roll her over. The vampire groaned shaking her head and slurring out words under her breath

"I'm going to kill that parentless, dog-turning, imbecile. He better count his days." She groaned out turning so Evenda couldn't see her face that was blue and filled with tears.

Evenda got on her knees to help her friend up.

"I loved him through everything. I was the only woman who never left his side even when he did the unspeakable... and he repays me with killing our mother?"

The siren patted her friends back groaning as she helped her up. She didn't know the feeling of hating someone for being a mommy killer, no. She never liked her mother, she liked to think she didn't even have one. So it was a bit hard to comfort her friend.

At times like this she wished she could just take out her phone a search up 'what to say to a friend who's angry at her brother for killing their mom 1000 years ago' but she figured she wouldn't even get the exact response she was hoping for.

Rebekah hugged Evenda breathing in a shaky breath. It hurt knowing the truth, she wished more then anything Elena Gilbert fed her more lies of her father ending her mother's life.

The sirens hand brushed through Rebekah's soft hair of golden locks, slightly feeling uncomfortable with the crying girl, unlike Rebekah who spilled the tears that had been so desperately trapped in her since forever.

She couldn't ever remember the last time she cried, but she knew Klaus probably had something to do with it. He always made her feel so sad, and yet she stayed with him.

It was Klaus and Rebekah, always and forever, but now it was the start of something new of something great. The depressed girl would no longer answer to him, she wouldn't stick by him, she wouldn't follow him to the end of the equator ever again.

"Alright that's enough no more being a little sad bitch, let's find homecoming dates!"

_____________________________

Authors Note:

Hope y'all liked it!!! I know this took long to upload but I just had a crazy couple of days literally went to so many get togethers last week it was insane lol. But yeah I'm back :)

Feel free to comment things you want to see in future chapters!

Also I just want to hug all of you, I have like so many reads and votes and- idk it's just...grrrrrrr I love u guys

Don't forget to vote and comment <3
All the love x- G💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.6K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
408K 8.8K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
118K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...