Henry Cavill Imagines

Da Jkhappy24

Cute Funny Silly Sexy and dark Imagines of Henry Cavill All Compiled Here This is a Henry Cavill X Reader Ima... Altro

Video Games
Party
Toast
Poison
Lets Dance
Bad Girl
Coffee
Have A Seat
Dont Leave
Cum For My Birthday
Gingerbread House
Heater
It's Too Big?
Obey Me
Its A Date Right ?
Your Game Is Weak
Pizza At 2am ?
Witch Bitch
Your A Tease
Can They Hear Us ?
Take A Dirty Picture
Pancakes Please
Scream
RUNNN!
More Dirty Pics
Open Wide
Kiss Me More
Come Sit
Kiss The Cook
We Cant Stop
After School Hours
Karaoke
Finally Alone
Dance For Me
Stare
Kitty
Cupcakes
Holiday Sweater
Posession (Part 1)
Posession (Part 2 )
Shower
On Your Knees
Moan Cause That Was Fucking Hot
Jealousy Jealousy
Freezer Ice Cream
Kiss It
Put Some Clothes On
Sushi Love
Missed You
I Want My Bra Back
Groceries
Ring Ring
My Pipes Burst
Right In The Office
Christmas Baking Fiasco
We Can Do This Together
Black Mirror
Lazy
Pizza & Dreams & Babies
Golden Retrievers & Christmas Lights
Present
Mile High In The Sky
Things That Make Henry A Psychopath
Things That Make Henry A Psychopath Part 2
Humiliated
Choking
Late Hotel Nights
Coats & Cold Nights
Things Are Heating Up
Remotely In Me
Hangover
Like What You See
Fck Me Eyes
The Same Gym
Sleepy
Lets Do It Again
Really During A Conference Call
Flight Back
The Christmas Party
Stripping
Turn Off The Lights
Milk Me
Double Stuffed
I'll Die Happy
Take It Off
Snow Angel
Even More Dirty Pics
Lips
Deep Throat
Bad Club Girl
Sex Swing
Husband Dick Is Better Than Boyfriend Dick
Kissing You
A CumBoy
Kunty Bet
Fuck The Fireworks
Fucked Out In The Mirror
Christmas Party Dress
Sexy Mrs. Claus
A Christmas Filling

Come Closer

6.2K 82 2
Da Jkhappy24

The two of you had been arguing for the past hour and a half. Neither one of you wanting to give the other the benefit of the doubt. Truthfully when you had planned to visit your best friend you really didn't think the topic would shift to the latest guy you were sleeping with. Let alone end up having the most pettiest argument about it.

You leaned your back against the counter trying to catch your breath. "Why does it matter if I'm sleeping with him." You exclaimed once again watching as Henry ran his fingers through his hair tugging at the roots before turning to face you.

"He's not good for you I don't know how many times I have to explain it to you goddamn." He pointed a finger at you spit running down his chin in which he very angrily wiped off.

"Good it's not like I'm looking to fall in love with him ." You shrugged wrapping your arms in front of your chest.

Henry rolled his eyes pacing back and forth stuffing his hands into the pocket of his denim jeans. You watched as henry tried to calm himself down his panting only increasing when he turned to look at you right into your eyes.

"Come closer...I dare you." Henry bit his lip taking his hands out of his jean pockets.

"What?" You asked pushing yourself off the counter as you started walking towards him cautiously.

"I said to come closer." Henry growled grabbing your arms and pulling you towards him. Pressing his body against yours. Your heart racing as you felt his body heat on your body.

"I'm tired of seeing you cry whenever they end up not being the person you thought they were." Henry said to you as he was grabbing your cheeks in between his palms. Henry searched your eyes as you stared right  at him confusion written all over your face.

"Why does it matter Henry it's not like we're dating?" You whispered putting your hands over his.

"But we can be." Henry mumbled resting his forehead against yours. "It hurts me seeing you get treated this way and like I know I'm not perfect and I have many faults...but I promise I can treat you better." Henry finished caressing your cheeks with his thumb. Your grip on his hands softening taking in his confession. Your heart beating out of time.

You sighed looking down at the floor trying to wrap your head around the events that had taken place over the last two hours. Especially now as you stood in the arms of your best friend who had just indirectly admitted his feelings for you. "H-Henry I–."

"It's okay you don't have to say anything now." Henry Just quickly cut you off kissing you softly before wrapping his arms around your torso hugging you tightly. His heart beat matched your heartbeats in sync.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

672K 8.8K 142
Hey my angels!! This is our first completed book of Niall imagines, we have started another both which is in continuation of this!! (The link will b...
5.2K 46 6
While Henry is away for filming, Kal is with one of Henry's brothers. But what happens if this big friendly giant runs away during a storm and ends u...
761K 11.8K 53
I feel we don't have enough of Henry Cavill and I've decided share some of my favourite tumblr imagines! (Disclaimer: I do not write these imagines I...
28.2K 391 40
Sarah is living her humdrum existence when she has a happenstance meeting with a movie star. After a drunken night out, they are inseparable. Everyth...