TTBTS- SKZ Han or Felix X Fem...

Von niazinnia78

TTBTS= The Truth Behind That Smile [ONGOING] A new girl comes out of nowhere, and she reminds Han of a lot of... Mehr

Announcement
A small unnecessary intro
1: The new girl
2: Hate
4: Cat Scratches
5: Assignment
6: Friends.... maybe not
7: Assignment and Submission
8: The Past
9: Letting go
10: Bravery
11: Surprise
12: The Wrong House
13: Musical Talent Show
14: Exams
15: Hospital
Now laugh
16: Cause or cure
17: Apologies or Mistakes
18: Promises and regrets
19: Funeral
20: Second Chance
21: Run
22: Portrait
23: Hurt
24: Shopping
25: Return
26: Distraction
27: Stray Kids
28: Mission
29: Shadows
30: Zee
31: Alliance
32: Plan
33: Docks
34: Trust
35: Encounter

3: Unintentional Encounters

167 9 35
Von niazinnia78

Bang Chan's POV:

                                  Today i went to school a bit early because i had to complete my physics assignment. I went straight to library, expecting no on to be there this early.

But to my surprise,  i saw a girl sitting there, writing like her life depended on it. She was writing so fast i thought her pen might yeet out of her hands.

I got the book from the shelf and sat down on the other table. Suddenly, i heard her sigh. I looked over and realized that she was that new girl Kim Yoona in school uniform. 

She was looking...different. A good different. But she looked a bit....tired. She closed her book, checking something on her phone. After a while,  she put her head down, on the table with arms under her head. She looked like she ran a thousand miles.

I opened my physics book but then suddenly, my phone started ringing. I noticed from the corner of my eyes that her had jerked upwards in alarm. I resisted the urge to laugh and picked my mother's call. 

She just wanted to check up on me.

After the call, i looked over at Yoona and we made eye-contact for a millisecond. She said:

"You come early everyday?"

"Nope. I just had to finish my assignment. What about you?"

"I have to cover up all the stuff i've missed bcz exams are coming soon and i have no intentions of failing."

"That's great. By the way, I'm Bang Chan, but u can call me Chan"

"I'm Kim Yoona. Nice to meet u" 

Her smile was so beautiful. I don't know why Han hates her. Her personality gives off such positive vibes. 

Maybe cuz she looks a lot like her-

"Nice to meet u too Yoona"

Then i continued finishing my assignment while she dozed off. 10 minutes were left before the class and that's when her alarm went off. She woke up, gave me a smile and went out of the library.

I don't know why but i think...

I'm falling for Kim Yoona....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han Jisung's POV:

                                    Today was the same, except for the fact that me and my seatmate Yoona didn't talk to each other. We weren't ignoring each other but were focusing on studies. I always get first position and i want to maintain it. 

I didn't see Yoona the whole break. During P.E, she sat on the bleachers bcz she didn't get her P.E uniform. However, she didn't attend the last lecture for unknown reasons. Later i heard Felix saying that she fainted and was in the clinic for the last lecture.

Typical attention-seeker behaviour.

When the last bell rang, we ran out. Channie-hyung offered me a ride back home.

He said: "I have to pick up my cousin from elementary. I hope u won't mind"

"I won't"

"Obviously u won't. U don't even have a brain for that"

He laughed but i groaned loudly. 

Why do people find pleasure in my suffering?

We stopped outside elementary. Suddenly, my eyes caught sight of someone. 

Yoona, with a....small girl.

Is she her daughter? They look kinda alike.

I knew she wasn't a good person. I chuckled uninterestingly and returned my gaze to my phone.

__________________________________

Bang Chan's POV:

                                    I went to pick my cousin Jaemin from elementary when i suddenly bumped into Yoona. Not literally bumped, but we had eye-contact and she smiled.

"Hi Chan. What r u doing here?"

"I'm here to pic my cousin Jaemin. Jae, say hi"

"Hi Noona. How r u?" He greeted her.

"I'm fine. Aren't u a good boy" her smile-

"By the way, what r u doing here Yoona?"

"Oh, I came to pick my little sister Chae. Chae, greet him."

"Hi Mr.Chan. It's nice to meet u. What would u prefer being called?"

SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

"You can call me anything u want" I said.

"Can i call u Changaroo? As in Chan and Kangaroo"

WOW- 

I- 

I laughed. "Of course u can"

"Chae-"

"Oh It's alright Yoona"

She sighed. "OK"

(This is Chae)

We talked for a while. It was fun. 

I went back to the car. 

Jae said: "Hi Hannie-hyung"

"Hi" he replied with a smile.

Jaemin got into the backseat and lied down. He must've been tired.

After a long time of comfortable silence, Han spoke up.

"Did u meet Yoona?" he asked.

Is he jealous?

-----------------------------------------------

Han Jisung's POV:

                                  I saw him talking to her and i was curious about it. I wanted to ask him what he talked to her about, but i didn't know how to. 

"Yeah. She came to pick her little sister Chae."

Sister?

"Are u sure she's her sister?" I asked.

"Yep. Why- *Gasps* Don't tell me u thought of her as Yoona's daught-"

"NO I DIDN'T!!!"

Ok, maybe i did. 

A/N: Hii!! , the long chapter as promised. i hope u guys like it.

Take care guys.

LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!! 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.1K 606 40
"hyung..." "yeah?" "I fucked up" "yeah... i know" In which Hyunjin is a person who lied to protect himself- and seungmin has now lost all trust in hi...
1.3K 55 28
"I have always loved you. No matter the case." He assured her, cupping her cheeks and caressing it with his thumb. "..then please don't ever leave m...
3.2K 229 11
◜"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠�...
63.2K 3.5K 17
Stray Kids is a group of talented and hardworking boys striving to achieve their dreams to conquer the world with their music. But, one of them died...