My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei๐Ÿ’— check my acc More

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 1
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 2
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 3
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 4
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 5
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 6
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 7
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 8
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 9
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 12๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 13๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 14๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 15๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 16๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 17๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 18๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 19๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 20๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 21
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 22
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 23
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 24
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 25
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 26
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 27
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 28
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 29
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTTER 32๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 33๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 34๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 35๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 36๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 37๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 38๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 39๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 40๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 41
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 42
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 43
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 44
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 45
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 47
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 48
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 49
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 52๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 53๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 54๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 55๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 56๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 57๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 58๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 59๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 60
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 61
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 62
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 63
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 64
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 65
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 66
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 67
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 68
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 71๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 72๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 73๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 74๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 75๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 76๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 77๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 78๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 79๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 80
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 81
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 82
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 83
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 84
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 85
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 86
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 87
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 88
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 89
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 90

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 46

1.7K 35 29
By cIzxthy

*Timeskip 1 Week*

Y/N POV:

It's been 1 week since Keith keeps thrashing and throwing temper tantrums. He becomes so clingy and not wanting to sleep alone. I decided to chat with Shirabu maybe he can help.

I looked at the clock and saw it's only 7:30 am. Tsukishima and Keith are still sleeping. I sighed and rubbed my belly.

"Sorry baby" I mumbled and then Keith starts moving. I looked at him and slowly sat up. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.

"morring" he said, followed by a yawn. I chuckled and rubbed his tummy.

"good morning" I said and he sat up. He shook Tsukishima.

"dada, uppp" he said but Tsukishima responded with a groan.

"Keith, I think dada is still tired" I said because Keith had 2 nightmares yesterday night.

"owkie" he said and looked at me. "iesha?" he said and I nodded. We went to Keisha's room and put Keith on the bed...

"eishaaaaa" he said while shooking Keisha. Keisha whimpered and frowned.

"wake up now, we are going somewhere" I said and Keisha opened her eyes and looked at me.

"where?" she asked and rubbed her eyes.

"to uncle Shirabu" I said and their eyes widen.

"n-no ouchie" Keith said and their eyes are starting to watery.

"oh no, uncle just wants us to visit" I said and they nodded. Keisha and Keith get off the bed and we went downstairs. I told them to go to the living room and play or do whatever their want just be quiet but then Keith cried.

"Keith baby will just cook breakfast." I said but he shook his head and cling to my leg as he cried.

"Keith, please it's too early for that tantrum" I said getting annoyed and I rubbed my temples. I sighed and decided to call Tuskishima.

"Kei!" I called him many times and then he finally goes down. He was greeted by a loud cry.

"why is he crying?" he asked as he fixes his hair with his fingers.

"eith no want mommy ook" Keisha said and pointed at Keith. (Keith no want mommy cook)

"Keith, I'll be quick" I said and he shook his said no.

"I'll cook breakfast" Tsukishima said and I slowly nodded.

"sorry" I mumbled and picked Keith up.

"no need to say sorry" e said and pecked my lips and then he went to the kitchen. We went to the living room and sat on the couch. Keith looked at me with said eye and ask "mommy mad?"

"no, just... *sighs* nevermind, mommy is not mad" I said and gave him a small smile. I looked at Keisha who is happily playing on the ground with her dolls.

"Keith, don't you wanna play with Keisha with your dinosaurs?" I asked and he looked at Keisha and looked at me.

"mommy stay?" he asked and I nodded. He hesitantly gets off of my lap and plays with Keisha. After a few minutes, Tsukishima went to the living room and told us that breakfast is ready. We went to the dining area, I put the kids on their seats and started feeding them.

"ca mommy tell you a secret?" I asked and the twins nodded happily. I looked at Tsukishima and mumbled "I'm going to tell them about this" and rubbed my tummy and he nodded.

"We is going to have a new baby" I said and the twins gasped but followed by a pout.

"mommy no love us anmwore?" Keisha asked and I chuckled. (mommy doesn't love us anymore?)

"you are still mommy and dada's baby" I said as I playfully pinched their cheeks, making them giggled.

"so we need to be good girl and boy so the baby will be happy" Tsukishima said and winked at me making me playfully glared at him. After eating, I washed the dishes and Tsukishima bathe the kids and ready them for Shirabu and this time Keith luckily didn't throw another tantrum.

Keith's Outfit:

Keisha's Outfit:

*Timeskip At Shirabu's Clinic*

We are now at Shirabu's clinic and I can sense Keith will throw a tantrum once more. Keisha is with Tsukishima and I am with Keith.

please don't throw a tantrum.

He grips my shirt tightly and buried his face on my shoulder, I rubbed his back up and down to make him calm down. On our way to his office, I heard Keith whimpers.

"what's wrong bub?" I asked and then he sniffled.

"wanna ow home" he said and I kissed his side face. (wanna go home)

"nothing will bad happen, mommy and dada will stay" I said and he gave a small nod. We entered the room and saw Shirabu, sitting on his chair with 2 candy bags on his side.

"The cutest twins has arrived" he said making Keisha giggled but Keith just buried his face more. Shirabu looked at me and then Keith and he nodded. "take a seat" he said and pointed at the couch. Keisha is sitting on Tsukishima's lap, facing Shirabu but Keith is still hiding his face.

"How are you?" Shirabu asked.

"we oooddddd" Keisha said followed by squeals and giggles. (we good)

"how about you, Keith?" He asked Keith but he didn't answer. "I'll give you some candies, you want candies?" he asked again but still no answer. "it's candies with letter 's' so its many candies'" he tried again but still no nod or any response. Finally, Keith looked up and looked at Shirabu...

"there's the cute boy that I'm talking to" Shirabu said and smiled but Keith looked at me and pouted.

"ow home?" he asked and I sighed.

"later buub, just answer uncle Shirabu's question, and then we can go home?" I said and he hesitantly nodded.

"mommy and dada stay?" he asked and I nodded. I turned him around, facing Shirabu and he quickly grips the hem of my shirt tightly, Shirabu began to ask him and Keisha questions slowly. Every time they answered his questions, Shirabu would give them candy for being a good boy and girl.

After a few minutes of asking questions, Keith got tired and fell asleep but still holding to my shirt. Keisha is also tried and rested her head on Tsukishima's shoulder.

"did you fought in front of them?" Shirabu asked and I looked at Tsukishima.

"y-yeah" I mumbled and he hummed and nodded.

"Keisha is completely fine but Keith has Separation Anxiety" he said making me shock.

"separation anxiety?" Tsukishima repeated and Shirabu nodded.

"as you see, Keith is holding Y/N's shirt like his life is depended on." he said and pointed at Keith's hand " Is he having a nightmare?" he asked and I slowly nodded.

" temper tantrum?"

I nod

"not wanting to leave on his side?"

I nodded again.

"is he sleeping with you now in your bedroom?" he asked

"because he keeps screaming and crying when he is sleeping in his bedroom alone" Tsukishima answered and I nodded.

"did you fought and ended up seeing him leave, one of you?" he asked and now I felt guilty.

"I told Tsukishima to g-get out and then he d-didn't come for like 1 day" I mumbled, feeling guilty for what I did. Tsukishimaholds my hand and squeezed it.

"How can we help him?" Tsukishima asked. and I looked at Shirabu with sad eyes.

"you can help him by promising him that you will stay forever with him" he said and I slowly nodded. "For toddlers like him, it's traumatic when they saw their parents fighting and ended up leaving them" he said and now I feel soooo guilty.

I should've not done that

"Just reassure him that you will not leave him again" he said and we nodded. "that's all, here take the candies and Y/N..." he paused and looked at me. "can I talk to you alone?" he asked and I looked at Tsukishima and nodded. Tsukishima stood up and waited outside the office and I looked at Shirabu with a confused expression.

"what is it?" I asked.

"why you didn't tell me that you and Tsukishima fought" he said and crossed his arms.

"I thought you are busy" I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"tell me what happened" e said and I sighed.

"long story short, Tsukishima thought that I'm cheating on him and then he goes to the bar and got drunk, and then I saw some naked girl body in his phone and realized its Maddie-"

"wait...Maddie? As is the one that you told me when we were in high school?" he cut me off and I nodded.

"oh ok, continue" he said

"and then we fought, he keeps denying that he didn't have sex with Maddie. I told him to get out then I called him back again to our house because the kids are asking for him and they don't want him to leave then boom, Keith has separation anxiety because of what I've done" I explained quickly.

"you're pregnant aren't you?" he asked and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"How did you-"

"I noticed you are getting fat, but I remembered you don't want to get fat so I guessed that you are pregnant" he said and I nodded and smiled.

"I have something to tell you, but promise me that you will not do anything stupid" he said and I looked at him and frowned.

"about Maddie" he said and I just look at him. " well you see, she came here and she is..." he paused and looked at me straight into my eyes.

"she is what?" I asked curiously. He took a deep breath and then...

"Maddie is..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 5.1K 19
What it says in the title~
290K 6.3K 15
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
136K 5.4K 20
The Earth sorta tilts and your brain turns to mush, as your face heats up and your heart rattles in your chest when you realize that you are in love...
695K 28.8K 72
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ' ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐˜/๐ง ๐”๐ค๐š๐ข ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...